Thursday, September 5, 2019

Blaze

Early Morning came...Daybreak...
I had slept peacefully, soundly... I turned over...Monica was sleeping soundly....I gently pulled her baseball jersey up....I looked at her....She looked so good, whether awake or asleep..

She woke up and stared at me....

"Thank You." she said.

"Huh? Thank me for what?" I said.

''For thinking I look good whether asleep or awake....even in these old grandma panties my sister put on me.." she said.,

"But I didn't say anything...Your powers are back...You can hear thoughts again.." I said smiling..

"Yes...in stereo....and I can feel that you're very aroused..."she whispered to me..

She lifted her baseball shirt off of her and slipped her panties off...


She positioned herself down on me... and began to move up and down...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu very aroused....oh my goodness Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You don't get enough....As much as we were doing it during the cycle of the Red Moon...ohhhhhhhhh
you are just a horndog....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned loudly...

"I suppose I am for you.." I said..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I grunted...

"That's okay....I'm glad you are....I appreciate it and oooouuuuuuuu, I appreciate youuuu,oh my god Nate!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

Our bed began to squeak..and rattle and our headboard began to shake and quietly slam against the wall...

TWO HOURS DRIFTED BY....

I turned Monica over and mounted her......

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS SOOO GOOD!" I said as we began to move in a nice motion....

"YES IT IS.....OUUUUU I OWED YOU THIS....UMMMMMMMMMM.."she purred like a cat in heat...

THREE MORE HOURS DRIFTED BY......our alarm clock went off...It was 7:30..meaning we had to get up soon...

I was close to finishing...I didn't know about Mo Mo....until she started trembling, her head started turning from side to side and she started cumming..

She whispered in my ear softly...

"It's okay...It's okay nowwwww…" she said..

I began cumming like a gusher.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" I moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she cooed..




Monica slipped her baseball shirt back on..

''So where are we with this case?" she asked.
"I got prints off the stolen car used by the shooter and a name..He had six listed addresses..We ran through them..He wasn't there.."I said,.

"You put a BOLO out on him?" asked Monica..

"Yup...I've alerted the State Police and the FBI.."I said.

Monica got out of bed...

"Get dressed...We are going to a funeral." she said as she entered the bathroom to take a shower..

''A Funeral?" I asked.

''Yeah, Victor Colon...I did some digging before I passed out yesterday...He has a sister, who is a hairdresser, who is separated from her husband, one of Victor's work associates...Victor was a Venture Capitalist of some sort...I figure, some interesting people might show up at his funeral.."said Monica.

"See? Instincts....You have them and it has nothing to do with your powers.....You're a great detective anyway.."I said..

"Awww thank you baby..."she said as we kissed in the bathroom...




II-

Monica and I sat in the back of the church at the funeral


and we followed the family to the cemetary.

.


The family was a mixture of African-Americans and Afro Cubans....

They all were crying and genuinely grief stricken....

There was one couple..


who appeared to be married...

I didn't Monica's powers to sense the tension between them....It was so thick ,everybody could feel it..

"Lee Otis, could you please try to be civil....it's Victor's funeral..."said the woman...

"I realize that...This partially YOUR FAULT...Had you not been somewhere you shouldn't have been ,he wouldn't have been there and none of this would have happened." said Lee Otis..

"You appear to know a lot about what happened..DID YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS?" asked the blonde haired woman..

"Of course not...but I had you followed...I know you were there with HIM, when the shooting went down." said Lee.

"You disgust me, let me go." said the woman..

"Come back here.."Lee snapped..

She pulled away from him and traveled to the burial in a private car...

We couldn't physically hear the conversation...But Monica could feel the tension and the anger...

"Nate....Those two are obviously in a troubled marriage, their disdain for each other is strong..."said Monica..

I kept staring at the woman...She had changed her hairstyle, but her hair was the same color, so was her face..

"Mo-Mo...That's her, That's Blaze....The woman in the photo, the woman that was with Tony Dungeon at the shootout..That's her.."I said..

"Baby, you're right. That is her.."said Monica.
"We can't snatch her here, can we?" I asked..


"No...and if she makes us for cops...She's gone...Let's blend into the crowd and keep a low profile...Once this is over...We follow her.."said Monica.


The priest spoke and each family member placed a red or white rose on the casket...

The Blonde woman, stood by the casket...

"Baby Brother...Baby Brother...My Crazy Baby Brother...I loved you, I loved you so much....I wished you hadn't gotten involved in this..." she sobbed...


I was within ear shot..

"That's her brother!!!!!!!"I said..

"And she's got a nice shiner on her eye.."I said..

"That angry husband of hers no doubt..." mused Monica..

Monica and I blended in with the crowd...We weren't made as cops because the woman whose name was


Victoria Colon-Otis, we found out idn't realize she was being searched for by the police...

III-
At The Squadroom, Lt. Cotton had some good news for Kylie..

"I had two interesting phone conversations today..."said Lt. Cotton.

"Oh?" asked Detective Kylie White..

"One might even interest you.....I talked to your boyfriend...Detective Carlos Wallace...
"Apparently there was a reason Nate couldn't find Ronnie Outlaw at any of those six residences...He had left town.. He left the planet...
He was on the moon, Luna City....

Spaceport officials told us he purchased a one way ticket to the moon a few days ago...I gave Detective Wallace a call and sent his photo to him...

He likes to party and sure enough ,he was partying in several of Luna City's night spots..


Detective Wallace arrested him last night and guess what? He's personally bringing him here tomorrow...and he's got some time off." said Lieutenant Cotton..

Kylie's eyes lit up...

"FOR REAL?? THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!" she said..  She missed Carlos so much and a chance to see him again was great...
"We got our shooter..."said Lt. Cotton.

"You said you had two calls, what was the other call?" asked Kylie..

"Nate and Monica found the mysterious woman....They now know who she is...She's the sister of our murder victim, Victor Colon...Her name is Victoria Colon-Otis...She's married to some venture capitalist named Lee Otis....They're estranged...Apparently she was having an affair with our Murder Victim, Tony Dungeon...."said Lt. Cotton...

"They've found her hair dressing salon and they are close to closing in on her...That's what I like...
a case that closes in all of the right places.."said a jubilant Lt. Cotton...


Kylie smiled..

"Me too.."she said..

After he was gone...She sat at her desk and thought back to the night before..
Lee...Lee Otis...She thought..

"And you're like the 5th wheel.."Lee Otis laughed.


"Yeah...it's hard for me....So why are you here Lee? You're married....I see your wedding band.. Are you just being nice or what?" asked Kylie.
''I'm married..In title only...My wife and I will soon be getting a divorce...She cheated on me with another man...He's out of the picture now...Her Brother was my friend...My good friend...He tried to talk some sense into her..but she wouldn't listen...When he was ..when he was alive...He's dead now unfortunately....So is the man who was sleeping with my wife..but that's water under the bridge..Our relationship was over a long time ago..we just grew apart...Oh..Why am I telling you all this..?" he laughed..


"It's okay....It's okay...."said Kylie..

They talked into the wee hours of the morning... About relationships, people, fate...When they looked up it was 2:30.

"WOW....It's way past my bedtime.."joked Kylie..

"Mine too...Uh could I uh stop by your place, for some uh coffee?" he asked.


''Coffee's not what you want Lee, but I can't give you what you want...Not right now...Like I said..It's complicated with me." said Kylie.
"I understand...It was still very nice talking and drinking with you Ms. Kylie White..

"Same here." she said...She went for her purse, but he stopped her..

"I've got all of the drinks..You kept me company tonight...just the same.."he said..  "Good Night Ms. White." he said and paid the bill..

''Good Night Mr. Otis."said Kylie..

He was a gentlemen....She could have gone home with him and felt no guilt, except that he was and still is married."She thought...


She got in her car and headed home..





Kylie sat at her desk and cried profusely.....Part of her was so glad she hadn't slept with him...Part of her was so upset that like the other men in her life , he proved to be such a disappointment..

IV-

Monica and I found the salon...

"Funny she'd come back here after her brother's funeral."I said.

"She's hitting the safe...She's getting money and tickets to the moon...Luna City."said Monica..

"You think so?  Ohhhhh you heard her thoughts..."I said.

"I did...This place looks hot...Let's go in.."said Monica..

The door was unlocked..

Blaze was walking out..

"Hey what are you two doing here....We are closed...Someone will attend to you tomorrow."she said.

"I do need my hair washed and prepped but I'm not here for that."said Monica.

"We are here for you Mrs.Otis or should I say "Blaze?"  I said.

"Detectives Monica and Nate Nellis, Homicide...You're wanted for questioning.."said Monica..

"Don't make us have to handcuff you.." I said..

Blaze breathed in and out and willingly got in my flying car as we took off..



"I didn't get a chance to tell you honey bunny, but I talked to Lt. Cotton, Ronnie Outlaw has been captured..."said Monica..

"What??? That's outstanding.."I said..

"He was in Luna City on the Moon....Carlos Wallace has him and is bringing him to us tomorrow."said Monica..
"And just like that, this case is wrapped up...Well almost.."I said..

"Wait a minute...You two are partners right?? Homicide cops....You sound like you're married."said Blaze...

"We are!  It's been almost three years now right honey bunny...?" gushed Monica..


"Yup!  Three of the best years of my life.."I said..

Blaze breathed in and out...

"Figures" she said.




(CONCLUSION NEXT)




No comments: