Friday, October 11, 2019

A Deal


Melody sat in the "Fishbowl" alone...
She was clearly frightened and eager to make a deal...I walked in with Lt. Danny Ho and Sissy...
 "I'm Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace, this is Lieutenant Danny Ho, Robbery -Homicide and Lieutenant Sissy Van Buren of the Criminal Investigation Division...You've been read your rights and you have waived an attorney..."I said.
 Danny Ho got right to business...

"In case you're thinking of lying in the least bit.. here is what we know."he said.

He showed her a glossy photo of the four of them getting out of the muscle car, minutes before they entered the Jewelry Store.

"The one camera you guys didn't knock out...The camera on the ATM across the street....You didn't turn your GPS devices off in your phones...Once we knew WHO you were ,it was easy to track your every movement via your phones...

We knew you guys were in the second jewelry store...We have all of your guns in evidence...We ran ballistics checks...We know Patty and Terry killed that first security guard and we know Terry and Lisa "Lu Lu" Benson killed that second security guard... Terry is dead..He has in a way already paid for his crimes."said Lt. Ho.


''We have Lisa in custody...She hasn't been co-operative...She's going to eat both murder charges...but you, we know you didn't kill anybody...We'll offer you immunity from prosecution, but you've got to tell us everything Melody...and I do mean everything...Everybody involved, your shot caller, everything." said Sissy.

Everybody else was standing outside looking in...Melody couldn't see them, but they could see her..
 ''You think she'll give it up? Lisa was getting ready to, then she clammed up." said Jimmy.
 "This girl came to us...She's clamoring for a deal...Plus, she didn't kill anybody...I think she'll give it up."said Tyriq.
''I agree with Rico...She may be the only one with a chance of seeing the light of day."said Carlotta.
"Look at her...I think she wants to confess.."said Sirena.
"You're the Profiler...You would know.." said Hop...
"I'd like another crack at that Curtis Temple..."said an angry Duke...'So please tell us where we can find him.." he said.

Angie whispered to Hazel..who had heard about the shootout by now..

''Male Ego is something isn't it?" she giggled.
''Yes it is."said Hazel, who giggled..
"Let's see how she plays it.." said Sharon..

II-


"Patty and I were friends...we hung out at the same bar...She started dating Curt, Curtis Temple..he was real scary...real scary....
Curtis told us he had a big money plan, a plan that would make all of us rich and that it was all planned out...We were gonna rob a jewelry store..



He introduced us to his friend, Terry Watkins and Terry's girlfriend, Lisa, who we called Lu :Lu...

For weeks he kept talkin about this big money scheme...I thought he was blowing smoke...Then he introduced us to this other girl..

Ruby had the whole thing mapped out...She knew where all of the Traffic and street cams were and she hired an electronics expert who deactivated all of the cams for a six block radius and the store cam...She had the entire layout of the jewelry store and when there was a lull in customers...

She had us practice in an old empty storefront...Then she took us to me her Uncle, A Fence named Eddie Palmineri...He was offering us a quarter of a million a piece to steal specific jewelry and he knew where the jewelry was....


He supplied us with the stolen car, masks, gloves and guns....We hit that Jewelry store like clockwork...Only the Security Guard decided to play hero...He looked like he was going for his gun, but he didn't.. Patty panicked and shot him twice...Terry administered the kill shot to make sure he was dead..

I didn't sign up for any murder...I was very upset....Mr. Palmineri was upset too and he had a second job for us...Jewelry and bearer bonds...He gave Terry the combonation to the safe...His niece

Ruby was very good at getting intel....

We hit that jewelry store without a hitch and Terry and Lu Lu killed that guard for nothing, just for kicks...I took my cut of the money and was getting ready to leave Lu Lu and Terry when you guys came up and started shooting...

Lu Lu and I got away...We split up and said we'd meet up later....Only I thought better of it...I was in way deeper than I ever planned...That's the truth...I didn't kill anybody..I swear." she said.


"We know you didn't...We need an address for Eddie Palmineri and his niece, Ruby Hargraves....and do you have any idea where Curtis Temple might be?  Or Lu Lu.." asked Sissy..

"I'll write Mr. Palmineri's address down and his niece , Ruby Hargraves address down.. Lul Lu likes to crash in the top apartment over this bar we used to hang out in....I have no idea where Curtis Temple resides.. How about my deal, do I still get it?" she asked.

"Yes...I'll give you immunity from prosecution, but you've got to testify in court against all of them...You do that and you're a free woman..." I said as I prepared arrest warrants for Eddie Palmineri, Ruby Hargraves, Curtis Temple and Lisa Lu Lu Benson...Murder, Conspiracy to commit
murder,Armed Robbery.






III-
At the condo where Ruby Hargraves lived , Lt. Tragg was surprised to discover..

"She's gone!!!  Everything in here is gone...She just left...No goodbye, No explanation??" he said aloud...

He heard a sound coming from the bed room....

'Who's there?" he asked.

He got his answer...Two shots that just missed his head...He dove for the floor and crawled under the bed..

Curtis Temple had come here looking for Ruby and found this place empty too...He had crashed here for a day...

"You Cops just don't stop do ya?" he snarled....

He saw Lt. Tragg under the bed...He smiled and cocked his Glock...but before he could fire..he heard..

"DROP IT TEMPLE!" It was Duke, Tyriq, Jimmy and Hop.. All had their Glocks cocked and aimed at him...

"Drop the heater...it's all over Temple..."said Duke..
"Don't even think about it."said Tyriq..
"We didn't come here looking for you...but since you're here..."said Jimmy...
"I don't believe this guy...He thinks we are kidding." said Hop...

''You guys don't quit, do ya?  I aint goin back to the joint...but maybe I'll get lucky and send one of you guys to hell with me...Startin with you Big Guy.." he laughed and aimed his gun at Duke ….he remembered Duke from the shootout the other day and had developed a real dislike of him.

He pulled the trigger , but was met by a hail of gunfire that cut him in half...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Awwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!" he yelled...

By now , Lt. Tragg had gotten from under the bed and opened fire on him also..

He spun around like a top...he staggered..blood running out of him like a siv..He tossed his pistol in the air. .He was laughing maniacally....

''I don't believe it...I've been shot! Ha Ha Ha Ha and I didn't hit one of you bastards....awwwwwww geeez…." he muttered and fell face first to the floor , Dead as a doorknob.


"Lieutenant Tragg, what are you doing here?" asked Hop...

''Ah , a young lady I've been seeing, Ruby Hargrave lives here....I came here looking for her and laughing boy there on the floor  opened fire...Who is he?" asked Lt. Tragg..

''He's the ring leader of a murderous band of thugs who took down two jewelry stores and killed two security guards...We were looking for Ms. Hargrove too."said Duke.
"Ruby? What has she got to do with this?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"She is believed to have been the shot caller...She cased both joints and set it up...her uncle, Eddie Palmieri paid this guy and his gang to take down those jewelry stores.."said Tyriq..

''We've killed him and his right hand man and we've got two of the gang in custody...We're looking for one last gang member and Ruby and Eddie."said Jimmy..

''Criminny...Her Uncle is Eddie Palmineri...He's a connected guy...A Fence...Major Fence...That explains the phone calls, her sudden departure the other night..."said Lt. Tragg.
Turns out they didn't need the heavily armed tactical squad they had brought along..
They watched as the body was carted off....

 ''Wow ...these guys are super violent..."said Hazel...
 "I don't think the girls will have as much trouble with Lu Lu.."said Sissy..
"I hope not.." I said..


"This makes my day." said Lt. Ho..







Carlotta, Angie and Sirena arrested Lu Lu without a problem..She was buying panties at a local lingerie store...when she was spotted and arrested..


They had tracked the GPS in her phone...She hadn't ditched hers like the others...

"You won't have anybody to wear those for where you're going Lu Lu"said Carlotta.
''Or maybe she will...Who knows?"said Angie
"If you have any idea of running or worse, pulling a gun think real hard on that."said Sirena...


She put her hands up....

"You got me...."she said...She dropped the bra and the panties on the floor and allowed herself to be handcuffed..



They had the Tactical squad with them....They were taking no chances with anybody in this gang.

With Curtis Temple and Terry Watkins dead and  the three girls in custody...

The gang was essentially broken.....

IV-


ONE WEEK LATER-

Sharon said to Sissy...

'' Terry Watkins and Curtis Temple are both dead...and Patty K. and Lu Lu are going down for both murders...thanks to Melody's testimony...We got their money and passports and guns...We have everything except Eddie Palmineri and Ruby Hargraves...I've got FBI wanted posters out for both of them." she said.

''I think they've left the country.."said Sissy..

Carlotta walked in...

"Sharon, I've got some good news for you."said Carlotta..

Attorney and Insurance Investigator Bonnie Shay was with her..

''We had those Jewels insured for a million dollars a piece..I've been investigating this caper for about a week...I got a line on Eddie Palmineri and his niece...I know where they are...I've got a round trip ticket to Paris girlfriend...Let's go get em.."said Bonnie.

And in Charles Degaulle Airport in Paris,


Eddie Palmineri and his niece were both in handcuffs...

It seems the Russian businessman they were supposed to be meeting was an Interpol Agent , who had long been on the two's trails for their international dealings of stolen merchandise and currency...

"I'm Inspector Louis English, Interpol...Your Jewelry and Bearer Bonds are over there in that sack and if you'll be so kind...You can take these two drecks off of our hands.." he said.

 ''With pleasure Inspector.."said Sharon..
"You two homesick?" asked Bonnie Shay...

 "You've brought me nothing but grief...First that whacked out crew...Friends of yours and then this Russian Businessman..who turns out to be a cop...Ohhhhhh just get her away from me."moaned Eddie.
"Unc,I checked him out ...My contacts said he was solid..."said Ruby...
"They'd tell you anything to get in your panties.. just shut up!" he said disgustedly...


Sharon and Bonnie laughed and took one prisoner a piece back to their plane.


EPILOUGE-



 Melody

Testified against Patty K. and Lu Lu ...


They both got Life sentences for the two murders and the Jewel robberies..

Melody in turn was not prosecuted...She moved to San Francisco and continued her singing career..

Eddie Palmineri got 15-25 years in a federal prison....

His niece got 5-10...She's in a federal women's prison.
And in his neighborhood watering hole,
Lt. Tragg quaffed down his sixth beer, muttering to himself..

''I just can't catch a break....I meet the best lay of my life and she's a gangster's niece...A Shot caller in two jewel heists...."

Carlotta and I were kissing passionately in our own bedroom for a change.. I stared at her...I unhooked her bra and slipped her panties off..
She smiled..She stroked my hard and engorged penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...Aye Mios Dios...You are wooooooooooooooouuu..You are huge...Like a donkey...."she exclaimed..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm"....I moaned..
We kissed hungrilly...Both of us trying to devour the other's lips.....
She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately......
In no time at all, Carlotta and I were in bed ,making sweet love...

I was on top of the bed thrusting mightily inside of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ayyyyyyyyyyyyyye.."she moaned ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girllllllllllllllllllll, why are you so damn hottt............??"I asked..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi...I don't know....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I don't knowwww,Aye Mios Dios..."was all she would say...

Her left hand grabbed my buttock ,almost as if she was guiding me in...

"Papi ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are driving me crazy.." she moaned feverishly....

"You're driving me crazy..." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.."she moaned..

The bed was shaking and squeaking something crazy....

The headboard was rattling loudly....


I'm glad we were home...

  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking went by.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph,ouuuuu girlll!" I moaned..

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi." she cooed softly...

Of all of the women I had slept with none got me as excited as Carlotta or made me feel as good as she did...I was entranced by her totally.....She knew it..and I knew it...

I wasn't even aware that I was cumming at first....but I was...Like a gusher...

Carlotta held on to me for dear life and began to shake, to tremble...her head began to turn both ways...and her legs got stiff and began to shake...

 ''Ouu papi...You make me cum so hard.." she said..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god...Carlotta,I don't have words for what you do to me.."I said..
'Then don't say anything...The case is over, we are home in our own bed.." she said..

"That goes without saying..." I said.

and she lie in my arms and I cuddled with her and neither of us said anymore that night.


FOR L. CHANTAY-



No comments: