Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Pawns At A Pawn Shop

We weren't the only ones heating up our beds in our duplex....On the first floor my sister in law and brother in law were steaming up the windows on their own...

"You've really been putting in some late hours baby.."said Lt. Cotton as Monique put her pass key into the door and walked in..

''Your sniper has been keeping me busy...Two cops dead...and that nut who was involved in the shootout a few days ago..." said Monique..

"I know baby, I know.." said Lt. Cotton as he pushed Monique up against the wall and kissed her passionately...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you feel so good right now.." she said as she returned his passion..

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...so do you.." he said..

He pulled her to him again..

They kissed passionately...His hands were up under her dress....

He lifted her dress up over her head.... He marveled at her bra....It was beautiful.

.He unsnapped it and his eyes nearly rolled up in his head...

She unzippered his trousers...

She pulled out his huge engorged penis and just marveled at his girth... She stroked it lightly....

He followed her into the bedroom and closed the door..


He slipped out of his trousers,socks and lifted her up...she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck...

He entered her quietly...slowly...

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FRANKIE!!" she squealed as he moved in and out of her...Her body shook and trembled...

He kissed her neck,her breasts, her lips..as they rolled over their bed...

She moaned and kissed him passionately and they began making sweet love....

The bed was squeaking like crazy.....

Monique was actually embarrassed that her bed was making so much noise....

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ohhh my god....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.."he moaned...as he continued to move in and out of her...the look on his face was one of pure joy...She smiled just knowing she was causing him so much pleasure...

 FIVE TO SIX HOURS of pure pleasure seemed to slip aimlessly by..

They continued making sweet love...

Monique had climaxed about three times already....The Lieutenant showed no sign of wanting to stop......

Monica told her that she often brought me to orgasm by kissing and licking my neck and blowing softly into my ear....

Monique began kissing the lieutenant's neck and licking it and blowing softly into his ear...and cooing...

"Do you like it baby? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you like it daddy?" she cooed....

"YESSSSSSSSSSS....OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS ,OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" he yelled as he exploded like a gusher..."Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!" he yelled....

He had completely lost his cool exterior.....She thought it was funny...

.His body stiffened up and he shook, which actually made her climax again....her mouth opened ,but no sound came out!!!

She had an orgasm like she'd never felt before.... "OUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed lightly! "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYY goddddddddddddddd!" he moaned, exploding one last time..





II-

While they were making love, Monica and I were working around the clock on these two killings..We were driven..


Hundreds of interviews, both in person and on the phone, checking credit card and debit card information, bank accounts of everybody involved...going over hundreds of case files and coming up with nothing..

The team that was on the Street, Traffic and Business cams only picked up a mysterious figure who appeared to be on foot.

dressed in a Hockey mask with body armour on...

Kylie walked in....She had been doing the same thing we had been doing...endless interviews both in person and on the phone with family members, friends and associates, former partners on the force, checking credit and debit card accounts of everybody involved and like us going over hundreds of case files of both dead detectives and coming up with nothing...

She also had been visiting every pawn shop she could think of showing them that gold plate and the engraving...Finally, she got a hit...

"Hey Guys..I got something.."she said..

''Finally somebody does..Nate and I have been working around the clock...Haven't gotten much sleep..I'm hungry, but I'll for go food if you got something solid.." said Monica.

"Ditto" I said... Never before had I wanted to close a case so urgently.....

"I got a phone call from the guy that runs this pawn shop....He said he sold these plates and that this is definitely his work.." said Kylie..

''Let's Go Talk to him.." I said.
"We can all take Nate's flying car." said Monica..


III-


We arrived at Super Pawn Shop within the half hour...


The proprieter smiled when he saw us...

"Yeah...I made these..about three years ago....I remember...The fella was a big tough marine type..." he said..

''You got film footage that goes back that far?" I asked.

"No....We had a big fire here...burned the place down to the ground...Insurance money rebuilt it completely, but I lost that film footage." he said..

''Well how about hard copies of sales records?" asked Monica..

"That ,I might have...Come back here with me.."he said..

"I'll stay up front.." said Kylie..
Right across the street in some high rises...

An M1 Sniper Rifle was aimed at the front store window of the pawn shop...It had my name on the gold plate..

NELLIS- REMEMBER MAY 14th read the caption..

The Sinister gun man with the Hockey Mask and the body armor was poised to fire at me ...When a man walked up behind him..

"Hey dude...what are you doing up here? and what is that?" he asked, looking at the M1 Rifle.....

''You're the guy that shot those two cops aren't you?"

Perhaps he asked too many questions..

Our gunman pulled out a pistol with a silencer and fired two shots...One shot hit the man center mass in the chest...the second shot went right between his eyes and exited out of the back of his head...

He was dead before he hit the ground!!!

Now he turned his attention back to the pawn shop..

IV-


"I'm sorry I couldn't help you guys...That was three years ago I sold them Gold plates...I don't have the hard copies...They burned up in the fire...Was the damndest thing....that fire." he said..

''Rats...another dead end.."I said.

''So all we know for sure is that the shooter bought those plates from here.." said Monica...


We headed out the door...

"Oh well, thanks for calling us."said Kylie..

"Calling you? I didn't call you guys!" said the proprieter...

My Cyber eyesight zeroed in on a window across the street...I saw the muzzle of the gun..


"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!!!" I screamed..



Monica, Kylie, Myself and the proprieter of the store hit the deck...


Three shots pierced  the plate glass window completely...Another shot bounced off the side walk...


"I know where he is...I'm going in..."I said..

"No, I got him...You two cover the exits..."said Kylie, who darted across the street into the building.. She had seen where the shots had come from...

I loaded my Glock nine and my .40 caliber..

"He missed....but I'm not gonna.." I said..

He had already exited down the back stairs...He had to be exhausted, running that many floors down...

He entered the street and for a half second..We looked into each other's eyes..

"NELLIS!" he screamed..

He pulled his gun out with the silencer..

"Light him up Nate!" said Monica...
Monica and I both unloaded our glocks on him...but he was wearing Kevlar and a trauma plate...The force of our shots knocked him down, but didn't stop him..He groaned and got to his feet..He was probably in unbelievable pain...

He returned our fire...

 "Break Up!!!....Hit him from the side.."said Monica..as bullets danced on the sidewalk...
She didn't have to tell me....I rolled and took cover under a car...and came up shooting too!!..

She did likewise and we unloaded on him from both sides....

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned...He jerked like a drunk as our bullets struck him..

The force of our gunshots rocked him and knocked him down again...but didn't kill him...

He groaned and got up and began shooting over his shoulder as he ran to a super car that was parked in a nearby alley...

Now we knew why his vehicle had never been picked up by the Traffic Cams and it always seemed as if he was on foot...He probably parked it at his destination, long before he set up...

He backed up and pulled off.. He had never expected to miss!  He never expected to be seen or attacked...He kept wondering how did I know? How did I see him???

I fired and shot the rear view mirror completely off ...I fired again, but my shots bounced off of his top.. He returned our fire...

A new police cruiser pulled up...

Two officers got out.. They got down...They returned fire to the car as it pulled off in a hail of gunfire.

"There is a detective upstairs....There is a crime scene...Call Lt. Frankie Cotton Jr.-Homicide...Tell him we are in pursuit of a shooter...We'll need your car."said Monica.

"Sure thing detectives.." he said..

 I was at the wheel, Monica looked at me..
"Let's get this dreck baby!" she said..

''My girl" I said.


We pulled off....The Chase was on..

(TO BE CONTINUED)





3 comments:

Swaggie said...

Wow that was rough!

tate 2 said...

Now it's getting Good!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!