Monday, October 14, 2019

Adultery Can Be Fatal

FRIDAY NIGHT-

It's a Friday night in the city and newly married attorneys, Beverly West-East and her husband, and new associate, Nelson East had just finished a delicious meal at one of Philadelphia's tony restaurants and were preparing to leave...
"Oh Nelson...This place is fabulous....I've got to tell Auntay and Donnie Ray about it..." she said...

"No Need...Donnie Ray told me about it." he said laughing...


He had told me a week before that he wanted to take Beverly someplace romantic and I had suggested this spot...One of the musicians in my new quartet told me he had always taken his multiple women there and hadn't failed to "get lucky"



"Donnie Ray?? I should have known...He's such a foodie." laughed Beverly...as Nelson waited for the waitress to return his credit card..
"Donnie Ray knows all of the good places."said Nelson...

"Him and all of his musician friends...I swear, all they do is play music, chase women and eat." laughed Beverly...

"Donnie Ray is a rennassaince man Bev...Former cop, Musician and lover of good food and fine dining...There is more to the man than meets the eye as your aunt probably knows.."laughed Nelson..

"Donnie Ray is a former cop,Musician and lover of my Auntay...He still looks at her like he's seeing her for the first time sometimes..It's kind of cute...Married for four years and still has the hots for her.."said Beverly giggling..

I do find her aunt, Olivia Bennett-Alexander, my wife of three years , a breath takingly beautiful woman.
"I love the way you and he have bonded over the years.."added Beverly
"Oh yeah, Donnie Ray is good people "said Nelson as he signed his receipt and he and Beverly headed out....
Beverly smiled serenely....

"I guess he is...Our wedding anniversary is coming up in February...I've got time..I have to find a nice romantic place for us to celebrate...I guess I'll ask Donnie Ray." she said laughing as they got in the car..
 Nelson drove a few blocks


and turned down a side street and parked under a tree....

He peered at Beverly sheepishly...She smiled at him sheepishly....

"Of course ...you uh could give me a down payment on my anniversary gift a little early you know.." he said.

Beverly smiled and then laughed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , I thought I was your birthday present?" she asked laughing..

"You're my present everyday." he said..

''Awwwwwww,you say the sweetest things..."she said and leaned over and kissed him passionately...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmph....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...Remembering the first time Beverly let him kiss her, how soft her lips were and how turned on he was..

They were still butter soft now as they kissed passionately....


Beverly could see that his trousers were standing out like a circus tent...She softly rubbed his erection and continued deep throat kissing him....She unzippered his trousers and began to softly fondle him...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god Bev...you are driving me crazy.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson...We need to take this back to our place...We have it all to ourselves..Auntay and Donnie Ray are out tonight and no one else is staying over." she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I know...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh but I'm losing my mind over here...Ohhhhhhh.."he moaned and lifted her top and began unbuckling her bra...

"Wowww, you're really good at this...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned as Nelson sucked on her breasts and kissed her breasts, her neck and her cheekbones and finally her lips....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned in between soft kisses....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlll." Nelson moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." moaned Beverly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, neither one of us can stop nowwwww." she moaned...she was just as aroused as he was... They hadn't done it in a car since before they got married....

She moaned and leaned her head back....They hadn't done anything this risqué in about two years..She was giddy with excitement....

She was getting ready to slip her panties down...when she saw police lights in the background...


"Nelson!!! It's a cop!!" she said as they broke their embrace...She hooked her bra and pulled her top down...and adjusted her skirt..

Nelson straightened up....zippered his trousers back up...

The policeman, a tall white man with blond hair and blue eyes walked towards them with a flashlight...He had a grin on his face....

He peered at Nelson and Bev....

"Sooooooooooooooo..What's goin on here folks?" he laughed...

He knew exactly what had been going on..

"Nothing officer..Just out with the wife.."said Nelson...Luckily they were fully clothed...

Beverly said nothing...

The policeman chuckled...He eyed Beverly's cleavage and her shapely legs...and smiled sardonically...Beverly felt uncomfortable the way he was staring at her..

He saw the matching wedding bands and assumed they were telling the truth.

"Okay...well just move your uh nothing along alright?" he said...


"Okay Officer...We are leaving." said Nelson as he backed the car out of the alley....There was a Black SUV parked directly across from them...It was bouncing up and down...The Officer apparently missed that...


The officer pulled off before them...So he didn't notice the SUV parked off to the side... A light skinned Black woman was in the back seat of the car kissing and moving up and down on a light skinned black man with wavy hair.. The SUV was bouncing up and down like crazy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu " she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD GINGER!!!" he yelled out...

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is wrong with you?, don't say my name out loud...!"screamed the woman...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry, it's just soooooooo gooooood, ummmmmph" he moaned...

He was obviously cumming….

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…" he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed, her body trembling, sweat and tears rolling down her face as she clung to him for dear life..

The woman fumbled around...She  straightened out her dress...

"I've got to get my shoes.. Where are my panties?  My bra?" she said..

The man straightened out his trousers, and zippered up...he didn't even attempt to put his tie on or put his shirt in his pants...His jacket was wrinkled...

''They're somewhere around here...They must have fallen on the floor, they're under the seat...I\ll find em,  return em to you.." he said..
"You want me to go home commando huh?" she laughed...She wiped her lipstick off of his suit jacket and his white shirt the best she could...She was bare footed..

"There's my shoes...At least I'll have my shoes on when I go home.." she giggled.

"That sounds sexy.."laughed the man, Dr. Christian Bernard...
"To you maybe...But I feel a breeze....with no panties on....Drive me to my car..." she said.


They got out of the back seat...

"Lucky devils, at least they got to finish...We didn't get started." said Nelson, looking at them as he drove by...

Beverly's eyes got as large as saucers....

''Oh My God...Do you see who that is?" she said..

"You know her?" asked Nelson...

"That's Ginger Anderson, Dr. Ginger Anderson....Wallace Anderson, my uh ex-boyfriend's wife...from Punta Canta….Oh that's right..You didn't go with us on that trip...It was right before you and I started dating.."said Beverly..

"Yeah, you told me about them..and when we got engaged...We saw them in San Francisco..."said Nelson..

''Right!" said Beverly...

The man was fixing his clothes...

''Ginger...I'm still horny...Let's got to a hotel." he said.  "Your husband won't be back in town until tomorrow.." he said..

"How about your wife?? She's in town right now...How do you justify all the time you spend with me?" said the woman...

''You've got a point....Rain check?" he said..
''Rain check baby...And find my Panties and Bra...You don't want some guest in here to accidentally find them." said the woman.

And they kissed some more..

"Nobody rides in my car but me ...Don't worry. They're under the seat....just like last time.." he said.

"Heyy that's not Wallace.." said Nelson...

"No it's not!!...That's the same guy who was in the room across from us in San-Francisco..She's been cheating on Wallace for years..I suppose!."said Beverly..

"Damn....That's a shame...but at any rate...It's none of our business.. Come on.. let's go home." said Nelson..

"You're right honey bunny...I just feel so sorry for Wallace....He's a nice guy...Kind of reminds me of you..."said Beverly...

Who kissed Nelson passionately....

II-
I was at Josie's Bar and Grill tonight...
It was a Friday Night and the joint was jumping...

I was playing the trumpet with a new quartet I had put together...


I'm Donnie Ray Alexander , I used to be a Homicide Detective in New Orleans....I 've always played Trumpet on the side...I led a pretty mundane existence..Chasing and catching killers during the week, playing trumpet at night and on the weekends, no wife, no children...Closest next of kin was in Monroe, Louisiana, a suburb of New Orleans...

That changed when I met her...Olivia Bennett, an Attorney from Philadelphia, Recently divorced ,about to start her own practice...In New Orleans like everyone else on vacation and at Essence fest...
We met one night when she wandered in a club he was playing in, We just seemed to be drawn to each other...

I moved up here to work for her as her new practice's investigator with her and her niece, Beverly, also an Attorney..


and within a year we were married...The rest is history...
I finished my set and wandered down through the crowd..
Olivia was sitting by herself..She was wearing a Black mini skirt and matching Black heels...Her top was open just enough to tease the viewer...

''Hey sweetness....Can I buy you a drink. You're not here with somebody are you?"I asked smiling sheepishly..
''To answer your first question...No I'm not here with anybody and for your second,Yes, you should buy me a drink ,if you want to continue to sit here and talk with me.."said Olivia with a smile..

Which is what she said the first night we met in New Orleans.
"Your husband is a very lucky man.."I joked..

''Yessss, he certainly is." joked Olivia.
who turned and kissed me passionately.... We often pretended to be picking each other up....


"Know what I want to do?" I asked her...

"Is that a trick question Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia.. who then laughed..

"I think you know the answer" I said in between more slow ,soft kisses..

''What you always want to do...Me!" she answered and giggled.

As we kissed some more...

''You are correct" I said raffishly..
"That was my last set....Come on, let's go home.."I said..
"Okay!" whispered Olivia...
As we drove up to our duplex....We could hear the sounds of Nelson and Beverly in their domicile..

She had the window down...


They had been making spirited love for the past THREE TO FOUR HOURS.....and showed no sign of stopping...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." moaned Beverly...


"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..." "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Beverly, Beverly ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."


 "Ohhhhhhh Nelson...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuu, you hittin mamas spots..ohhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've wanted you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesus ..I've wanted you all night long..sooo long....I've been staring at you all night , arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." said Nelson


"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. NELSON..ouuuuuu..NELSON....OHHHHHHH." she wailed... 


"Ohhhh Beverly, why did you make me wait so long for this good lovin??,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! " 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." screamed Nelson

"I'm soooo sorry Nelson....I love you tooo...I love you sooo much..."screamed Beverly...


Olivia laughed..

"Oh Myyyy, I told that girl she needs to close her windows..." she said..

''Don't worry about them..I'm gettin ready to make you scream like that." I said.


"Ohhh myyy Mister Alexander..Are you?"laughed Olivia as we walked up the stairs to our floor..
Wasn't long before Olivia and I were in our bed, making sweet, sweet love and cooing and moaning softly....

While driving each other crazy!






III-

MONDAY MORNING-

Assistant District Attorney, Rockland Cambridge and Alfreda Johnson, our office manager and Beverly's mother were standing outside of our office kissing passionately...

"If I didn't have trial this morning...I'd call out.."said Rockland..
''Baby I have to work..I couldn't entertain you all day.."said Alfreda in between soft, slow kisses.


"Ummmmmph...Yeah I know...I'd uh better get going.."said Rockland.
'
''See you tonight.."said Alfreda...
''Wear that Pink Nightie I like and the matching pink and white panties."said Rockland..
"Ohhhh Okayyy, now go to work silly.." laughed Alfreda as she walked in...
Josie, once our Office manager, now our para-legal and a law student.. walked in behind her.

"Good Morning Ms. Alfreda." she said..

"Good Morning baby."said Alfreda.

 "Goood Morning, hope everybody had a great weekend...What's on our docket for this week?" asked Olivia.
She was sitting on my lap and I was holding her gently....

"We've got that labor Union dispute and The Collins Deposition and that looks like that's it." said Beverly.

"I can help you out with the Collins deposition....My slate is clean this week..."said Nelson..

''I did some research and a work up on it.."said Josie, pulling a file and placing it on the table..


"Well, there you have it....An Easy week."said Olivia.

Nothing could have been further from the truth....

"Yvette Jones

 called to remind you that you and her have a hair appointment at Bernadette's this weekend..and Donnie Ray, Sam the tailor called...Your suit is ready." said Alfreda..

''Wow, it's ready sooner than I would have thought.." I said.

Our doorbell rang..

"I'll get it." said Alfreda...

Dr. Wallace Anderson walked in.....

''Wallace! What are you doing here?" said Beverly, whose eyes again got larger than saucers...

"I uh always wanted to see where you worked Bev." said Wallace, smiling... He walked over to Nelson..

"Congratulations man on the wedding, this is the first time I've seen you guys since you got married., Congratulations." he said..

"Thanks man..."said Nelson..

"Ms. Olivia, Mr. Donnie Ray...Thank you so much for what you did for me in Punta Canta a couple of years back..." he said..

"Ohhh no need to thank us....Thank your uncle, Rollie Rollerson, he hired us...By the way, how is Rollie? I haven't seen him in a minute."said Olivia.

"He's fine....He told me to come here, to you guys."said Wallace...

''What's on your mind Wallace?" I asked.

"I WANT A DIVORCE!!!.....I THINK, NO,I KNOW GINGER IS CHEATING ON ME AND HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME AND I WANT YOU GUYS TO HANDLE IT!"said Wallace.


Beverly and Nelson stared at each other....






IV-
The Fact that Ginger's husband was seeking a divorce was to prove to be the least of her worries.....

For at this moment...This very moment...She and her boyfriend, Dr. Christian Bernard were
in a locked room at the hospital in the east wing....An empty wing that was being remodeled , having a mid day tryst...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god GINGER, you're driving me crazy..."moaned Dr. Christian Bernard....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Dr. Ginger Anderson...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

"'Christian  please!!! We are still in the hospital and the window is open...you want everybody to know we are in here doin the nasty?" said Ginger .


"Ginger nobody uses this wing...Construction has barely begun on it...Everybody is on the other side..I don't care if the world knows how good I feel right now...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

She laughed... ''Glad you're enjoying yourself..but I do care....And you should care..We work here...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...

"Nobody will miss us...We both just finished surgery a little while ago...Surgeons always go somewhere and relax after a big one..." said Christian...


''Ouuuu speaking of a big one...ouuuuuuu you're putting a big one inside of me...wouuuuuuuuu>" she moaned..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwd Ginger...Ummmmmmm.." he moaned.

He came like a gusher.....his body trembling....She came too.....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu .." she sighed...

They both fell asleep in each other's arms....This was something they had never done before...Not in the hospital...

So neither of them saw the gun with the silencer that fired four shots into the head of Dr. Bernard, killing him....and then was placed in the dainty hands of the sleeping Dr. Ginger Anderson...enough to get her palm print and fingerprints all over it...

Then the killer quietly walked out and deposited the gun in the nearest waste receptacle.

Ginger Anderson woke up some hours later, screaming her head off....The walls were covered with blood and brain matter.....

Christian was bleeding profusely from his head ...He was dead!!!

She ran into an adjacent room and washed the blood off of her immediate clothing as best she could.. Then she got dressed...

She looked around and then she exited the hospital, frightened and confused..

She had no idea who had killed Christian and why she herself hadn't been killed!!!


 or that her husband was at this minute seeking legal counsel for a divorce..


''Wallace, before you do something you may regret...Do you know for a fact your wife has been cheating on you?  You're both surgeons and both very busy."said Olivia..

I looked at Beverly , who I know had seen his wife come out of another man's hotel room when we had been in San Francisco two years ago and had not said anything....

 Beverly, who after all had had a relationship with this man was amazingly very quiet....
And Nelson, who really had nothing to do with this at all was very quiet...

Josie stared at the both of them strangely as did I...

"I've been hearing whispers about her and Dr. Christian Bernard , another surgeon at the hospital for close to two years now...Going as far back as when we were in San-Francisco and you and Nelson were getting engaged Bev." he said... "I ignored the chatter and cackling around the hospital at first...Then the week before Christmas..She and he both go to San-Francisco for the surgeons convention...I couldn't go right away because I had two major surgeries... I'd call her room and she'd never answer...When she did get in touch with me, she'd claim she was at the convention or that she was out having a drink with the other surgeons...So I went out to San-Francisco...She seemed cold and irritated that I had come out...That's when we ran into you guys out in the street...Remember? Now just this weekend...I come home from work and she left me a message that she was out drinking with her girlfriends...I thought nothing of it until one of the girlfriends called the house, looking for her..  She didn't get home until 3:45 am in the morning and she said she was exhausted , Told me she was out drinking with the same girlfriend who called here looking for her..I didn't tell her that that girl had called...I didn't say nothin...but I knew...beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was cheating on me..and lying to me..."said Wallace..

"I understand how you feel Wallace and you may be right...but why don't you let me look into it okay..? " I said.

Wallace sighed..

"Let my husband look into it..At least have some ammunition to fight with..."said Olivia diplomatically...
''Okay...Here is my home phone number...My personal cell phone number and my hospital cell phone number....oh yeah and my email address..Keep me up to speed on this..I want this resolved as quickly and quietly as possible." he said.

He looked at Beverly and Nelson..


He shook his head..

''Nelson...you got the girl I should have married..You got a keeper while I got...I don't know..."he said and walked out...

Alfreda looked at her daughter..

''Beverly?? You and him?" she asked.
"It was a long time ago Ma." she said...

"She was in her first year of law school...He was in Med school...They were pretty serious for a minute ,then...uh.."said Olivia..

''We broke up...I wasn't ready...He wasn't either...It wasn't until I met Nelson that I met another guy like him, who got me totally, who would call me on my bullshit and yet still love me.. Nelson still loved me....That's why he's got me...Forever..."Beverly noted and hugged her husband..

Nelson smiled and held her too!


"You two know something...I can tell...What did you see?" I said..

"You are such a cop.."said Beverly..."Nelson and I saw his wife Friday Night and some guy....They were in the back seat of his car...doing the Hibbity Bibbity and steaming up the glass.."said Beverly..

"They didn't see us...It was early in the morning...We were driving by....We saw them...Her and this guy, kissing, We saw her fixing her clothes and the guy fixing his clothes..."said Nelson...
"Guess she wasn't out drinking with her girlfriend after all.." said Alfreda..
"We saw her with some guy in San-Francisco two years back, remember Bev?" said Olivia..
"It was the same guy Auntay...In the room across from you and Donnie Ray in San Francisco.."said Beverly, who hugged me.

"I still love you!" she said..
"I've been doing this a long time Shortcake...I'm good at observing people..." I said.

 "Yes he is."said Olivia.
''Yes you are ."said Beverly, still hugging me...
''We taking this case?" asked Josie.
"I'll look into it.."said Olivia , who looked at her niece..

"You want to sit this one out?" she asked.

"No...I just didn't want to take it alone...Me and you Auntay, with Donnie Ray ,Nelson and Josie.."she said.

"The Fab Five..."laughed Alfreda...

We all laughed..

While at the Hospital....

CSI men and Forensic specialists were snapping photos and checking the room for fingerprints..

"Here is a pair of panties...and a bra." said one man..

''Bag em and tag em."said Lt. Tragg...

''An awful lot of blood ewww and Brain matter...yuck...."he said.
an officer brought  him a plastic bag with a gun and a silencer on it..

''Found this in the trash can outside the room...It could be the murder weapon." said an officer..


"Nice and neat don't you think ?" said Hazel.
''What's that Dr. Baylor?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"When a person goes to the trouble to use a silencer, there usually isn't this much DNA around..Panties full of semen and women's body fluids, a bra, room full of fingerprints...Blood in the sink and on the floor..." said Hazel..
"This was obviously a crime of passion."said Lt. Tragg...

"Really? Once again you get an anonymous call and the murder weapon in a trash can outside the room already in a plastic bag just waiting for you to find it...eh? I'm just saying this looks fishy to me. Looks staged!"said Hazel.

"You been around Sissy and her detectives too long...I go where the clues lead me Dr. Baylor...Now could I please have the Autopsy results on my desk as soon as you can finish them...Please?" he said softly...

"Most certainly Lieutenant..."Hazel said with fake sincerity...She still felt as though Lieutenant Tragg was a major butthead....but she decided to make nice this one time.

"Okay guys,let's get him out of here.." she said..

A crowd gathered outside the hospital as the body of Dr. Christian Bernard was carted out in a body bag...

THE PARTY WAS JUST BEGINNING!

(TO BE CONTINUED)




10 comments:

Toni said...

Beverly and Nelson were about to get it in! LOL!

Halo said...

Beverly and Nelson are so cute as a couple...I'm glad they're married!

Angie B. said...

I knew this was going to be revisited way back when They all were in San-Francisco and ran into Ginger and Dr. Bernard in that hotel room.

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing my panties!

Sun flower said...

But of course...LOL!

Lisa said...

This was an appropriate title....Adultery can be and is fatal! LOL!

Brenda said...

Yes indeed! LOL!

Vanessa said...

I don't feel sorry for Ginger...she's been cheating on Wallace for some time now...The other shoe was bound to drop!

Rita said...

Adultery can be and is fatal! LOL!

Cheryl said...

This was loaded with sex....I think I need a cigarette after reading this..