Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Blood And Hard Feelings

"Shortcake, you didn't have to come on this one...I told you , you could have sat this one out." I said..
"I'm good Donnie Ray..." she said.

I anticipated a very bloody ,gory scene...I didn't want her upset....but I had a feeling she HAD to be here...

We were in the abandoned wing of the hospital....It was being prepared for renovation...There were several rooms..several good rooms in this wing...With beds...It was far enough that you could be private and not have to worry about anyone seeing or hearing anything..

Beverly smiled a devilish smile much like her Aunt....

"You know, Hospitals are huge and they have many unoccupied rooms like this where you know , a couple can get busy..  The courtroom only has the Judges Chambers... Me and Nelson once got busy in the Judges Chambers once, after one of his trials... I just happened to be in court that same day and he pulled me in the Judges Chambers...I didn't want to do it at first...I was scared we'd get caught..
but we wound up doing it....It was exciting and fun..."she confided to me..

''Your Auntie

and I uh have done it in there about two or three times.." I said, smiling..

Remembering Olivia rocking my world on that huge couch....

Beverly cracked up laughing...

"Yall did? Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she laughed..  I couldn't believe she didn't know we had...Apparently Olivia didn't tell her everything.

but then there was the crime scene.. We walked in....There was blood all over the floor ...

A huge puddle of blood on the bed and the floor beneath it... what a gruesome scene...even for a hardened ex-Homicide detective like me...

 "So they sneak away to this room...they're making love for crazy hours....Both of their surgeries were done by 12:30 and 12:35 is the last time, either of them were seen.. They come here, they make love and both fall asleep afterwords….
"Right! " said Beverly...."The Killer slips in with a gun and a silencer and fires three to four shots into Dr. Christian Bernard's head...killing him....and then takes the gun and puts it in the sleeping Ginger's hand....gets her palm print on it and multiple finger prints....She must have been sleeping hard...What if she'd awakened?" asked Beverly..

"Then this would be a double homicide." I said plainly.... "You're a woman...you wake up and your lover is dead and his blood is all over you...What is the first thing you'd do after screaming...Remember this isn't your husband, it's someone you're not supposed to be with..."I said.

"Well I'd go to the sink and wash the blood off of me and I'd  get fully dressed and get the hell out of here...Probably take the back steps.." said Beverly...

''Which she did.. She said she left with her underwear on....And yet these panties were here and this bra.. You'd put your underwear on wouldn't you? "I asked.

"Of course I would......I wouldn't leave anything of mine here..Pocketbook, Purse, phone...Nothing...And I certainly wouldn't leave here commando if I could help it.." said Beverly...

''So if those weren't the ones she was wearing that afternoon...How did the killer get them?" I asked.

"If the killer was a woman...A wife...or another girlfriend and she found them somewhere they weren't supposed to be.."said Beverly...

"Really? Like his bedroom." I said.

"Nooooo, like his car, underneath the passenger seat....They snuck off to do it a lot , Hotels, Motels, This abandoned hospital wing, cars...Auntay used to find enough panties and bras in HER car alone when she was married to Bum Ass Elwood to open up a lingerie store of her own...Nelson and I saw them in a car a few nights before..I'm betting it was a wife or another girlfriend he was seeing.. He was a good looking guy ,I'm sure he was getting it on with more than just Ginger."said Beverly..

"That's what we need to find out and who was on duty at the time.." I said..

While aon the other side of  the hospital,  Wallace was gathering a few things..
"I feel so bad for you Wallace..."said the young intern, Nancy Jordan..

"I'll be alright." said Wallace..

"You getting a divorce?" asked Nancy..
'More than likely." said Wallace..
''He's been cheating on you with her for years you know...Everybody knows about it...I'm sorry you found out about it this way..Right here in the damn hospital...Didn't even have the decency to put her panties on before she left...She's done that a lot you know..left her panties behind when fooling around with him in that SUV." said Nancy..

"How would you know Nancy?" asked Wallace..

''She's not the only one to uh have experienced the good doc...



He and I fooled around  a bit too for awhile...but I don't do married men...So I broke it off.."said Nancy..."Your wife apparently did not."said Nancy...

"Nah, I guess not.."said Wallace..





II-
At the Women's Detention Center.....Olivia ,Nelson and Josie met with Ginger..

"Where is Beverly?  I get the impression she was a little upset with me..."said Ginger..

"Beverly and My Husband are at the Crime Scene...I am here with Attorney Nelson East,

Beverly's husband and this is Josie Boyd, our Para-legal...


She's presently in law school..."said Olivia..

"My...You and your niece have such a great staff, An Investigator, Para-Legal and an additional attorney...Nice.."said Ginger..

"Can you tell me everything and from the beginning?" asked Olivia..

"Christian, Wallace and me have known each other since first day Med School...and there was always a competition for me...Like I was some toy, some prize.. At first I was a little taken aback.. Then I liked it.. They both took me to games, to Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, dinner, out for drinks...Both showered me with gifts...All because they wanted to be the first to get in my panties...Funny thing...while we were in Med School and they were practically going broke wining me and dining me..I was dating somebody else...Somebody they didn't even know about..

Wallace walked away from me for about two years...I think he was dating Beverly by then and they were getting pretty serious..Then they broke up...And He and I got hot and heavy again and we got engaged to be married and went to Punta Canta for the wedding...You all know about that..

We were happy ,deliriously happy for two years...Christian got married too, to Dr. Walingford's daughter, but he wasn't happy...I think he got married to spite Wallace, to make me jealous..And surprisingly enough ,I was jealous...

It all came to a head one day in a linen closet..

It was wild, it was fun, it was dangerous and I was hooked...so was Christian...It was only supposed to be one time, but we couldn't stop....
Afternoon trysts in unused hospital rooms, this abandoned wing, hotels, motels....Air BNB's...We just couldn't stop...We both knew it was wrong, we were both married to others we didn't want to hurt..but we just had to have each other.. We tried to stop....but then came the Surgeon's convention in San-Francisco two years ago...Wallace didn't want to go and didn't want me to go so close to Christmas..but I went..Christian went too and we spent the whole week together,making sweet love in his beautiful hotel room...I was kind of angry when Wallace flew out the last few days...It meant I couldn't see Chris anymore...

On the last day, we had two surgeries...Two major surgeries...We both were finished up by 12:30...Wallace  had a patient...Chris and I slipped off to the other side of the Hospital...We made love for hours...Much longer than usual...and we both fell asleep...When I woke up..He was dead, his blood was all over me...I screamed....but no one could hear me and I washed all of the blood off of me that I could in the sink...I got dressed....Bra and Panties and all and I ran down the back stairs and got the hell out of there...I had no reason to kill Chris...No reason at all..and if I did..would I be crazy enough to drop the gun in a trash can outside the room...and not wipe it down?  As for that panty and bra set..

"They're mine, but I wasn't wearing those that day....Why would I leave them there?" she said.

"I hate to ask this question...but do you know where you might have left them?" asked Olivia.. remembering all too well ,how many pairs of panties and bras that were not hers she found in her ex-husband's car under the seats, in the back seat and in her own car, as well as once in their home.. which essentially ended their marriage.

''Oh My God...There was one time in the parking lot in his SUV ,Friday Night...It was dark, it was after work...and someone was coming...We stopped...I fixed my dress, grabbed my shoes and left...It wasn't until I got home that I realized...I had no panties on ,or a bra under my dress...I told Chris about it and he just laughed.. He said he'd get them for me and give them back...but he must have forgotten...Those were the panties I was wearing that night...Funny they'd wind up on the floor in that room...Chris told me he hadn't looked for them yet!"said Ginger..

''Who had access to his car?"asked Nelson.

"His wife, They have Valet parking, a Valet.But I seriously doubt it was his wife...She had her own car and she hated SUV's.." said Ginger..

"She's somebody we may have to talk to.."said Olivia..

III-
The next day...We Were all in court for a bail hearing.. Olivia, Beverly and Ginger, Flanked by myself, Nelson and Josie..

 ''Oh My God...Look who the ADA is." sighed Olivia.
 Beverly laughed..

"It's Ronnie Baby Auntay!" she said..
 "You and Him Liv at one time?" asked Ginger..
 "NO!  but he certainly would have liked it to be that way." I said ,not hiding my disgust..
"Oh Hush up....Stop being Jealous!" said Olivia, who kissed me..

Ginger smiled...

She felt as though she had blown any chance to have that kind of intimacy with anyone now. She missed Christian Bernard, but she also missed the intimacy she once shared with her husband, Wallace.

 "We can handle him...We've handled him before."said Nelson...Speaking of ADA Ron Harper.
Josie just smiled....


ADA Ron Harper looked at Olivia , Beverly and Josie and then at the defendant...

''LAWD HAVE MERCY....All these fine women...lawd!" he thought ...

Lt. Tragg was back...He sat next to him with a superior gloat...


Olivia and Beverly argued eloquently that Mrs. Ginger Anderson was a noted Surgeon...and had no prior criminal record and therefore was not a flight risk...

ADA Ron Harper showed photos of the crime scene.. which astounded the spectators....He argued that anyone who could commit a gruesome crime like this should not be allowed to walk the streets..


Olivia and Beverly vigorously objected and accused the ADA of using extreme tactics....They said that Ginger should be given the benefit of the doubt and presumed innocent...and therefor be given reasonable bail...
Lt. Tragg sat back and laughed his head off..

The Judge set bail at Three Million dollars..

Nelson argued that bail was unfairly high....

The Judge didn't care...He had set bail and that was that!

The Hospital was not going to pay one million dollars for bail....

This meant that Ginger was going to stay put in jail until her trial...She sobbed profusely...

Josie gave her some tissues...and attempted to comfort her...

 Wallace stood in the back of the courtroom...He had a strange smirk on his face...he turned and walked out..
Dr. Walingford stomped his foot in disgust and stormed out of the courthouse...

"Not Gloating Liv, but you usually win these Bail Hearings...Looks like you lost this one."said ADA Ron Harper..

"You won the battle , not the war Ronnie Baby!" said Olivia...Mocking him!

Beverly cracked up laughing...

"I think I got the war won ladies.. See you at trial." laughed Ron Harper..

''See Ya, Ronnie Baby!" laughed Beverly...

''A Change of fate and one of you would have been screaming that in ecstacy.." he said.
''Not even in your dreams." said Olivia, laughing as he walked away...

"I've got an appeal already started ..Let's get to work on this.."said Nelson...

"Our place, or your place?" asked Olivia..

''My place...I'll order food.."said Beverly.. "You stayin the night Josie..?" asked Beverly..

"Sure." said Josie.. "I've got a class tonight...I'll be by later ," said Josie..

"You guys go on...I've got some more digging to do...I'll see you later." I said.

IV-
At Red Booth, The Tony Restaurant in Town, Dr. Hal Walingford is eating dinner with his daughter..Dr. Cynthia Bernard..widow of Dr. Christian Bernard..

"How is your food..?" he asked..

They were both having a Steak and Baked Potatoes...

"It's very good daddy....So is this wine."

She said and poured herself another glass...

"How are you holding up? I mean ,I know it's hard..."said Dr. Walingford..

"What's Hard? My HUSBAND,

shot dead in an abandoned wing of the hospital we all work in with his lover's panties and bra found by the side of his bed?????...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo, it's not hard at all daddy." said Cynthia...

"Can you at least act like you care?  My god, he was your husband, whatever he did...He's dead now!"said Dr. Walingford..

''He was my husband in name only...We haven't been a real couple for two years....Always finding his shirts in the hamper with another woman's perfume that I don't wear and lipstick smudges on his shirt...Finding a pair of panties and a bra every now and then under the seat of his damn SVU...or a bracelet that's not mine... Hotel and Motel fee on his charge card bills...He was just a lying liar...And how long could I pretend that was was , really was? I'm glad he's dead!"said Cynthia.

''Don't say that..That's horrible."said a shocked Dr. Walingford , who had heard the rumors of Christian's infidelities with Ginger Anderson, but had ignored them and had told Wallace to ignore them.  He had never talked with his daughter though..

"I know he just married me to spite Wallace

...who was marrying the girl he really wanted...I thought that maybe I could make him love me.. I spent thousands of dollars buying sexy lingerie at Victoria's Secret and Lady Chatterlies Lover, Panties and Bras for the Discriminating lover...

I let him do any and everything he wanted to me,

 whenever he felt a need

 and I still wasn't enough..
.

he still had to have her...I don't give a merry damn about the late Dr. Christian Bernard..I am just glad to be free of him...Lawd jesus...I'm free." she said..

"So I take it...you ugh didn't claim the body?" said Dr. Walingford...

"You can do that....I'll give you enough money to cremate him...I'm not wasting money on a funeral...Maybe his whore will be out of jail on bail by then..." snarled Cynthia.

"You told Wallace that Chris and Ginger were sleeping together didn't you?  Right around the time somebody was blowing Christopher's brains out..He was meeting with Olivia and Beverly



 to ask for a divorce..I put a stop to that...I told him to talk it over, think it over.."said Dr. Walingford..

"You should have stayed out of it Daddy, you should have let Wallace do what he had to do..She's a whore...She doesn't deserve a good husband like him...I'm a big fan of Olivia and Beverly...



but I swear, I hope they lose this one...

I hope she gets the death penalty.."said Cynthia, who got up...

"You got the bill Daddy?" she asked..

Dr. Wallingford Sighed..

"Yes...I got it." he said.


(TO BE CONTINUED)






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginger is a scandalous tramp, but I still threw my panties....Those sex scenes with the doc in the linen closet were hot!

James perkins said...

LOL @ Anonymous

Toni said...

Absolutely No Love or Sympathy for Ginger!

Angie B. said...

Me Neither!

Sunflower said...

I don't Like Ginger has done...but she's no murderer...The Real killer should be exposed.

Vanessa said...

Ginger is a scandalous tramp....but I don't want to see her go to prison, especially when we know she didn't kill that man and is being set up!

Halo said...

Me Neither!

Lisa said...

I don't care if the real killer isn't caught..I don't like Ginger or girls like her!

Brenda said...

Can't wait to see how this will end.

Rita said...

I'm not the only one who binge read these last two episodes and am commenting late huh-LOL!

Cheryl said...

I'm commenting late too..Just read this! I'm all caught up now!