Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Another Life Taken

A WEEK LATER-
ADA Karen Page knocked back her tenth beer..She was good and soused..
The District Attorney's Office had given her a leave of absence in lieu of the tragedy...

She drowned her sorrows in beer..
Lt. Tragg sat with her...

''Gee kid..I heard what had happened. .I'm so sorry for you...Listen, if there is anything you need.. ANYTHING….I'm available..": he said..running his hands up her skirt, feeling her legs and rubbing her butt..He felt her panties...They were nice and silky...

She was so drunk she unzippered his trousers and began to softly stroke his now erect penis..

"Ohhhhh thank you Arthur...Thank you....ummmmmmm...ouuuu you re really excited aren't you.?" she whispered..

"Geeez" he said..Hard to believe this was the same woman who had slapped his face in court a few weeks ago for doing the same thing..."Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned...He was enjoying himself immensely...

She kissed him passionately...Her lips were so butter soft  that Lt. Tragg was close to exploding...

''Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" he moaned...

''Shhhhhhh you're too loud....Calm downnnnn." said the drunken ADA...Then she stopped...She politely removed his hands from up under her skirt and stopped stroking him softly...

"Don't stop! What are you stopping for.?" he asked as he straightened up ….

"I'm very inebriated and I've been inappropriate...I'm sorry Arthur, ...I need to rest..."said Karen Page..


"No , No Nooooo, you've done nothing wrong....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...excuse me....ohhhhhh..uh let me run into the men's room and I'll uh be right  back..I'll drive you to my house and you can sleep it off.." he said..."Heh heh heh.." he laughed as he got up..He had been wanting to get it on with ADA Karen Page for about year now and here was his chance...He hurriedly rushed to the men's room...

Karen called Yvette..

"Vettie….I'm drunk....please come and get me...I'm at Curly's.." she said..

"I'm just blocks from there...I'll be right over.." said Yvette , who was there in minutes..

"What's her tab?" said Yvette..

Curly the bartender gave her the bill...

"Oh My God..She drank up half the place." said Yvette, who passed him her credit card..

Curly shrugged and smiled..

He gave Yvette her card back and Yvette signed the receipt..

"Come on lady, my car is right outside.." said Ms. Yvette..

"Thank you Yvette....You're a good friend...I was about to do something I would have regretted." said Karen



as  she got up and got in Yvette's car..

"I'm gonna take you to my place..."said Yvette as the pulled off..

 Some time later... Lt. Tragg came back...he looked fresh...relaxed...

"Hey Curly...Where is the broad? The Blonde I was talkin to?" asked Lt. Tragg..

''She left with some other broad...She was Black.."said Curly

''She left a hefty tab..I was gonna pay it.."said Lt. Tragg..

"Relax...The Black girl paid her whole tab..You're free and clear Artie...You just owe me for the beer."said Curly as Lt. Tragg tossed a few dollars on the counter...

"I don't believe this...What did the Black girl look like?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"She was Black, She was dressed nice...Had nice tits...That's all I know..."said Curly..

"I'll be damned..."said an angry Lt. Tragg..





II-

Yvette drove her to her apartment, undressed her ,put her in the shower, gave her one of her night shirts and put her in bed...She placed a warm towel on her forehead...She slept peacefully...

Gary stopped by...

"Hey Sugar " he said and kissed her passionately
squeezing her buttocks..

"Ouu baby...ummmmm...I can't come by tonight and you can't stay...I have company."said Yvette..

''Ohhh?" laughed Gary..

Yvette took Gary to her bedroom...

"ADA Karen Page...She called me from Curly's Bar...She was sloshed....I brought her over here and put her in the bed to sleep it off."said Yvette..

"I guess she's messed up from O'Day's suicide at the game last week.. Oh yeah.. Something I forgot to mention....I was talking to Camden P.D.  They ran a ballistics check on the gun he used to kill himself with and they put it in the FBI Vicap system...It's a routine thing we do now...They got a hit...It matches the ballistics in a four year old unsolved San-Francisco murder!" said Gary..

"Really?  Sean never lived in San Francisco...He's always lived here in Philly..."said Yvette..

"He bought that gun, illegally off the street probably...who knows how many hands it's exchanged in four years.."said Gary..

"Yeah but from San-Francisco to Philly?? What's the odds?/" asked Yvette..

"I know right?" said Gary...Okay...Just thought I'd let you know that....I'll see you later..."said Gary..
Who kissed Yvette slowly and softly...….leaving them both aroused..

"Bye" she whispered..

"I'm not leaving just yet.." said Gary, who closed the door and backed Yvette up against the wall..

They continued kissing...Gary reached up under her dress and slipped her panties down..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are soooo bad.."said Yvette...blushing and smiling...

''Would you have me any other way?" Gary asked..

"Noo." whispered Yvette..

Gary lifted her up...unzippered his trousers and loosened his belt..He entered her slowly..

"Ohh My god! ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" exclaimed Yvette....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" Gary Moaned..

He made love to her in the corner of her living room for the next HOUR and a HALF..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl.." he whispered...

"Ayeeeeeeee yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" screamed Yvette... as her body trembled and Gary's body jerked and trembled too...

He came like a  gusher....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllll.." he moaned silently...

ADA Karen Page slept through the entire thing......When Gary was finished he smiled at Yvette...
"I think I'll be going.." he said..fixing his clothes...

Yvette was sweating and out of breath...she pulled her panties up and fixed her clothing...

''Byeeeeee" she whispered..

After he was gone....She collapsed on her couch....

''WOW! " was all she could say.. She was satisfied and out of breath....Her body was still trembling....

Yvette undressed and got in the shower...….She took a long hot shower...
She smiled and giggled at the thought of Gary as she dressed for the night after her shower...








III-

While that drama was unfolding...
 I was at the Laundromat helping Bee Bee fold her laundry..
"Thank you for helping me do my laundry...When are you going to do yours?" asked Bee Bee..

''I did mine last week...I do have some dry cleaning to pick up Saturday Morning.."I said.

"Can I give you my slip and you pick up mine while you're there?" asked Bee Bee..

"Sure" I said..

"Awww Thank you baby" said Bee Bee, kissing me..

I held her a little longer than usual and continued kissing her...

"I can't let you go.." I said softly....

"Awwwwww.." said Bee Bee...
"Let's go home..." she said softly, easing out of my embrace..

We walked back to our apartment building...

I remember us doing our laundry together in college and people saying we looked like we'd make a cute couple and one or both of us saying -'We are only friends..." or Bee Bee saying.."That's my brother.." and I hating to hear that..

Now we were in her room...


I watched attentively as she folded and put everything away in neat little piles in her drawers...


She looked at me and smiled and stepped into her bathroom and changed into a sheer but colorful night gown that came to her hips..

It was the same one she was wearing the first night we made love , when she came up to my apartment late...

I could see straight through it almost...

Within minutes we were kissing in the doorway....

"Ummmmmmm now you don't have to let me go." she whispered in between kisses...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bee Bee....I've been wanting you all day.." I said..

"Now you have me.." she giggled...

She closed the door to her room and cut the lights off..

I took my clothes off and soon we were in bed, making sweet love..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

Kahlil and Sofia were a floor above us talking to Jade...

 "Keith and Bee Bee are at the laundromat tonight, which reminds me...I need to be taking some things there myself tomorrow.." said Kahlil..
 ''So do I, so what about this gun Jade?" asked Sofia.
"The Gun that that lawyer killed himself with is a ballistics match to a four year old unsolved murder in San Francisco.."said Jade.. "One of my old contacts from San-Francisco told me this earlier today.." she said..


''San Francisco? How did it get here in Philadelphia?" asked Kahlil..

"Better yet, how did a lawyer named Sean O'Day get it? Did he have a client? Did he live in San Francisco?" asked Sofia..

"Tha answer to that is no and no...but guess who the murder victim was......An Attorney named Lloyd Cantrell...He was originally from Philadelphia..He got married , got a job offer in San Francisco and he and his new bride, also an attorney moved out to San-Francisco for four years until he was shot and killed on a lonely street one night...Guess who his wife was???

The person you now know as Assistant District Attorney Karen Page..She was then Karen Page -Cantrell ..." said Ms. Jade.

"Oh wow...her husband gets murdered and she returns here as an Assistant District Attorney."said Kahlil...

"Prior to that, She didn't practice criminal law at all..She was strictly corporate law...His murder was never solved.."said Jade.

''And Now that gun has taken another life,,,Sean O'Day….but what was he doing with it?"asked Sofia.

"I'm afraid he took that secret to the grave with him.....Well, I'm going to head out...I'm sleepy...Share that little tid bit with Ms. Yvette and the others tomorrow...Good night guys.."said Ms. Yvette as she left Kahlil's apartment and crossed the street to her own...
 Kahlil looked at Sofia..



She walked over to him...

He lifted her night shirt and began kissing her softly....
"You know it's crazy but that gun killed Sean O'Day's rival...Lloyd Cantrell.....and not long after he was dead...Karen Page was back here in Philly...and somehow Sean has that gun..."said Sofia..

They continued kissing....
Kahlil stopped a minute..

"Wait...you don't think....you don't think...Sean O'Day???...Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he just didn't seem like that type..."said Kahlil..

They continued kissing...

"Ummmmmmmmph.."they both moaned..

"At any rate...I just wonder if he's ever been to San Francisco and when???....I'm curious..He's dead now. What would it hurt to take a look?" asked Sofia..
They were both very aroused at this point..

"Let's table this until tomorrow.."said Kahlil...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yessssssssssssssssss…"said Sofia..

They both wound up in the bed making crazy, passionate love...

IV-

The next morning at work found Ms. Yvette having coffee with B.L. Benz..the host of HARD BOTTOM, the crime show that Lt. Tragg used to be on until here of late..
"I'm telling you Yvette..I'm making you the same deal I made with Olivia and Beverly...Unfortunately, I don't have a case to give you right now like I gave them...but you would look good on TV, just like they did..Your whole team...They're made for TV." said B.L. Benz.

"Is that right?"laughed Yvette..

''HELL YES...You and your team look like Central casting just made you for a courtroom...I ,I get a good case..not only will I throw it your way, but my network will pay your legal fees and any bail money needed, just like we did for Olivia and Beverly and all we ask in return is to cover the trial in the courtroom." he said..


"Okay, B.L.  I know you're not going to take no for an answer..OKAY!!!…"laughed Yvette...

''You probably don't know this...but I'm an Attorney myself.." said B.L.
''Who You?" asked Yvette.
''Yeah, I got my undergraduate degree in Communications /Journalism at Temple University..and I got my Juris Doctorate from Fordham University,,,I'm a Licensed Attorney.Google me.."said B.L.
''Ohhhh, Ever try a case?" asked Yvette...

''In court? No... I  handled several out of courtroom negotiations a few years ago.."said B.L.
Yvette laughed,..

B.L. liked her laugh...He found himself quite fond of Yvette..

We all walked in...
 "You are Keith Jones.." he said..
 and you are the lovely Beatrice Evans...or Bee Bee..
 And You are the lovely Sofia Garcia..sometimnes called Little mamasita.

Sofia giggled at hearing her nickname called.
 You are Kahlil Ahmed....
and you are Jade Lee, Investigator..See, I know all of you.."said B.L. Benz..

We all smiled..we all knew who he was..
ADA Karen Page walked in...She had been crying and she had been drinking...She reeked of Alcohol..

"Yvette, I need your help..." she sobbed..

''Karen what's wrong?" asked Yvette..
"Sean's sister, Gretchen...


She's gotten herself a lawyer  and she's suing me for wrongful death!" she said..

The Other shoe had dropped...The Hell that was coming...was now here...at our doorstep!


(TO BE CONTINUED)


13 comments:

Tate 2 said...

Karen Page is a tease...Look what she was doing to Lt. Tragg, Drunk or not..That's Hella leadin somebody on! No sympathy for her.

James Perkins said...

I am inclined to agree with Tate 2

Grover Tha Playboy said...

That was a hot scene and something wild to do right there in the bar...I'm guessing the bar was pretty crowded because nobody noticed it..

Angie B. said...

I'm inclined to agree with the fellas...ADA Karen Page is a bit of a tease!

Toni said...

All in the way you deal with it! Lt. Tragg will probably not deal with it the way that Sean O'Day did.

Cheryl said...

I agree with the guys too..She is a tease and what she did in that bar was wholly inappropriate!

Vanessa said...

She was drunk...Have none of you ever been really drunk and kissed somebody or was a little too friendly with somebody who you later regretted even talking to? I have!

Lisa said...

I'll give her credit..Before that thing with Lt. Tragg went too far, she did stop herself and apologize and she had the sense of mind to call a friend ,who got her out of there.

Halo said...

True that!

Sunflower said...

Yes, she did stop herself and apologize...I think she realized she was drunk and doing a little too much!

Rita said...

Vanessa asked..".Have none of you ever been really drunk and kissed somebody or was a little too friendly with somebody who you later regretted even talking to?" The answer is yes...I don't recall unzipping a guy's fly and fondling his Johnson, but I have nearly a kissed a guy while drunk who I would have regretted kissing...Thank god my girlfriend was with me and got me out of that club!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES!, This episode was hot! PERIOD!!!

Brenda said...

I have to agree with Lisa..Before that thing with Lt. Tragg went too far, she did stop herself and apologize and she had the sense of mind to call Yvette ,who got her out of there.