Saturday, October 5, 2019

Kayla's Wedding

Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Kayla Bennett had been staying with us the past week...She was getting married tomorrow....

She and her husband to be, Ray St. Jacques had just moved in to their new apartment complex, which was a block away....
Ray was staying there... They were honoring a time old Philadelphia tradition that the husband to be could not see his bride the week before the marriage. Like most of us guys...Ray hated it..

He was going stark crazy , being there alone without Kayla..  To help him get over it...Nelson and I,Donnie Ray Alexander..


Took him to Josie's every night ,

where we stayed until closing..We had just finished a big case and we didn't have anything major on our dockets..


Josie's was packed every night and the drinks were flowing..


We were joined by friends..

 Josie's Boy friend Paris and his buddies, Blake, Cole, Cherish ,Chance Howard and Anita Jenkins...
 Keith Jones
 Kahlil Ahmed
 Gary Lockwood
and surprisingly, ADA Rockland Cambridge...

We kept him upbeat and happily drunk and made sure he got home ,alone...

While at home..

My wife, Olivia,

Her niece ,Beverly

 Josie Boyd, our para-legal
And Beverly's mom and our office manager, Alfreda Johnson did Kayla's hair and kept her company..

Kayla was appreciative of their help and excited about tomorrow, her wedding day..


 Yvette Jones
 Bee Bee Evans
 Sofia Garcia
And Jade Lee came by nightly to laugh and talk and also keep Kayla company....

Tonight, Realors, Sepia Morris and Bonita Turner Foxworth stopped by to wish her well..

 Sepia, Kevin Morris's wife
and Bonita, wife of Olivia and Beverly's colleague, Robert Foxworth had sold Olivia the very duplex/office we were in and had sold practically everybody in the room their apartment or loft with the exception of Alfreda.

Sepia's husband and my friend and fellow private investigator, Kevin Morris did investigative work for Kayla.....

This was a very tight knit community...of old friends and new friends..

When I came here from New Orleans...They all made me feel right at home..






II-

We drove to the church The next morning....It was packed.....
I had this eerie feeling of De Ja Vu...It reminded me of Beverly and Nelson's Wedding a year before..

 My friend and fellow Private Investigator, Kevin Morris was there
with his wife ,Sepia and their cute little daughter, Kimberly... Her business partner, Bonita Foxworth

was also with them....
And her husband, Robert Foxworth...
 The Attorney who had mentored so many of them, Hoagie was there with Bridget
Who had supplied almost every young woman in here with lingerie of some type at one time or another..
 Our friend and Attorney and Fellow Investigator, Bonnie Shay and her husband

Ronnie was also here...
 Attorney Celeste Tate Foster and her husband..
Attorney Soloman Foster was here also....
 So was Olivia's former divorce attorney, Zoey Easter and her fiance,
Lem....It had been just a year ago that they had gotten married..
 Attorney Arthur Trout
and his girlfriend, Samantha were in attendance..
 As was Millionaire playboy, Rollie Rollerson
and his wife, Jean....
 Beverly's ex-boyfriend, Dr. Wallace Anderson and his wife,
Ginger were also in attendance....
Attorney Calvin Hunt and his wife

were in attendance as was our friends from Law enforcement...

 ADA Keith Wallace
His beautiful wife , Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace...
 Sexy Lieutenant Sissy Van Buren
and her husband... Eddie C.
 Our friend, Deputy Coroner and Forensic Investigator, Dr. Hazel Baylor and my main man, her husband
Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor...
 Detective Sirena Pile and her husband...My other good friend,
Detective Tyriq Pile...
 Detective Angela Belton-Barlow
and Detective Jimmy Barlow, her husband... and FBI deputy Special Agent in charge, Sharon Ferrell -Hopkins , who was both Olivia's and my friend..
and her husband...Detective Antonio Hopkins , who had gone to law school with Olivia.


Rounding out the guests were our friends

Attorney Yvette Jones..

Her boyfriend, Gary Lockwood,

and her young attorneys,
 Keith Jones
Bee Bee Evans,
Sofia Garcia and
Khalil Ahmed....
 Jade Lee , her investigator
and boyfriend, Lt. Danny Ho.

All there to wish the happy couple well....



I even saw Rockland and Alfreda in the crowd...






III-
I watched as The Groom,

Ray St. Jacques walked in.. He had gotten any nervous jitters he might have had out of his system now..He walked in like a boss, like he owned the place..He smiled at everybody...

Nelson was his best man....

Beverly was the maid of honor..


Paris and I rounded out the groomsmen..



Olivia's brother and Beverly's father, Jimmy's wife, Malinda rounded out the bridesmaids...

And Jimmy ,Beverly's father..

just as he had his daughter, a year before, walked his baby cousin down the aisle..

Kayla was a beautiful bride....

Reverend Struthers preached a sermon about the meaning of marriage, according to the bible..

Again...the whole ceremony was in a crazy type of slow motion for both Ray and Kayla.. I don't believe they heard a word of what he said...They just kept staring at each other... Just like Beverly and Nelson had a year before.

"The rings please... Do you Kayla Michelle Bennett take this man, Raymond St. Jacques to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, for better or for worse ,forsaking all others until death do you part?"


''I do.." said Kayla softly...

 ''Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" said Ray...jumping the gun just like Nelson did a year before.

The Church erupted in laughter...

"Son will you give me a chance to ask you the question?  I seem to remember this happening a year ago at another wedding" said Reverend Struthers...eyeing Nelson and Beverly..


who blushed and smiled.

''Sorry Pastor, I uh got a little excited" said Ray..

Which was met by more laughter...

Pastor Struthers smiled..


''Yessssssssssssssss, I see and I don't blame you...She is a beautiful girl....I can't blame you!...Do you Raymond St. Jacques  take this woman, Kayla Michelle Bennett to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, for better or for worse ,forsaking all others until death do you part?"he asked..

"I DO!" said Ray..

Reverend Struthers smiled..

"Allllright....Now you cookin with gas boy"

The church erupted in more laughter....

''Settle Down...Settle down... BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME BY THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA, I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE...LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PRESENTING MR. AND MRS RAYMOND ST. JACQUES!" he said..



They kissed...

 Jimmy pulled his precious baby sister to the side and said.

"I'm sorry Livy, I'm sorry I didn't get to give you away to Donnie Ray..." he said..
"That's okay Jimmy....We were in New Orleans and I didn't know where you were at the time...I never held it against you.....You know I love you to the moon and back, always big bro." said Olivia ,who hugged him...

 Jimmy pulled his daughter Beverly to the side and squeezed the life out of her and kissed her..

"You know I just love you to death..." he said..
''And I love you too daddy."said Beverly...


 "Brother in law....Son in law." he said to me and Nelson..
 "Heyy Big Jimmy.." I said..

''Hi Mr. West."said Nelson..

Alfreda walked over to us..

"Heyyyy you..Walking ladies down the aisle is getting to be a thing for you...You gonna walk me down the aisle when I get married?" she jokingy asked..

''Why? You getting married soon?" asked Jimmy..

''Anything is possible?" said Alfreda..

"If your man don't mind, sure?" laughed Jimmy...."But I'll have to charge you." he joked..
"You would." laughed Alfreda..


We all burst out into laughter...

Rockland watched from afar, but he said nothing...

He felt a lot better when he saw Jimmy joining his young pretty wife, Malinda




III-
The Reception WAS lit as the young people say...

There was dancing and food and a lot to drink.....

 Kayla was ecstatic....

"Ray...We are married." she said.
"Yuppper...I finally got me a Bennett woman." he laughed..


"Yes, I suppose you do." laughed Kayla..

 Olivia hugged her cousin Kayla..and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm so Happy for you baby!" she said.
 "Boo Boo, We is married ladies now...and now that you live within walking distance of us...Don't be a stranger.." said Beverly...

"Oh I won't....and thank you Aunt Alfreda for everything...." said Kayla, hugging Alfreda.
"Oh don't mention it baby." said Alfreda, hugging her and squeezing her!
 "Ohhhhh Cousin Donnie Ray." she said and hugged me tight, her eyes welling up with tears...
"It's alright baby...." I said, smiling...
 She even hugged Nelson..

"Now that we are family ,I hope we never face off against each other in court again." she joked.

"I'll try my best to avoid you." Nelson joked.

Ray smiled..

"I'm now part of the clan...The Best Lawyers in Philadelphia." he joked..


"Shouldn't you two be getting out of here?" said Olivia.

 ''You haven't seen me in a week!" said Kayla to Ray....
"That's right baby!" he said to her...

They both smiled..

''We'll see you guys in a week!" they said as they ran out the door of the hall and to Ray's car.

 Nelson whispered in my ear..

"I'd hate to be living next door to them tonight.."
"Oh, you aint never lied..." I laughed.

IV-


Kayla and Ray lived about three doors down from Yvette Jones... They drove up and hastily parked the car...


 Ray carried Kayla up to the door, he was kissing her passionately...
"Ray honey...put me down,so you can put your key in the door.."said Kayla..

"Oh Yeah, right." he said..

Kayla giggled...

''Goofball." she said , imitating the name her cousin Beverly affectionately called her husband, Nelson.

"Oh....uh yeah..."he said....

He hadn't seen her in a week and hadn't sex with her in two weeks..His trousers were stretched out like a circus tent..

Kayla noticed it and giggled, holding her hand over her mouth...

He unlocked the door and then carried Kayla over the threshold..


"Now let me go and get out of this wedding dress." she said as she ran into the bathroom giggling..


She came out in a black string t-shirt and black panties...
Ray's eyes popped out of his head...

He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately...running his hands down into her panties and slipping her top off as she unbuckled his trousers, took his tie off, then his shirt and he stepped out of his shoes...
They stood in the middle of the floor kissing passionately, nude...Kayla stroking his massively hard and huge erection gently..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are huge Ray...ummmm and hard too!" she mused...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kayla....." he moaned...

"Ray, we are married..." she said softly...

"You sound like you don't believe it." he said.

"I almost don't." she said in between kisses..

"Believe it.." he said...


Soon he had her straddled across the bed, making passionate love to her ...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rayyyyy...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddd!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ummmmm calm down, I'm not going anywhere...I'm all yours...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu" she squealed..



Soon their bed was squeaking , the headboard was slamming against the wall...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Kayla, you're driving me crazy..."moaned Ray....

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Kayla

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled.. ''Ray please!!! Calm it down honey, calm it down...we have neighbors and the windows are open." said Kayla..

"I don't give a damn...I don't care if the world knows how good I feel...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

She laughed... ''Ouuuuu Rayyyy, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled..


The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...


''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Ray...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to mama, give it to mama strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...


'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." "Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Kayla 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….Kaylaaaaaaaaaaaa ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed.... 

"Sock it to me Ray...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." 

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said... 

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of marathon lovemaking continued..

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed... 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned..

"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Ray..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH." she wailed...

 "Ohhh Kaylaaaaaaaaaaaa,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! " 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..RAY
!!!!"she yelled out...

as they continued to make sweet love...



Kayla positioned herself on top of Ray and rode him like a surfer rides a wave..

ANOTHER  TWO HOURS AND A HALF passed before they both came in waves.... Ray exploding like a gusher,

Kayla's head turning from side to side, tears and sweat rolling down the side of her face...both of her legs trembling..

'Whooooooooooooooooooo!" she squealed..


They lie in bed...holding each other tight.....Kayla drifting off into a deep sleep, Ray smiling from ear to ear at how lucky he was...






EPILOUGE:

THE HONEYMOON-ARUBA!

Of course this scenario played itself out the first seven days of their honeymoon...

Kayla and Ray couldn't get enough of each other and screwed themselves into a near coma every night and half the day...

 ''Ray honey, I don't think I want to go home." laughed Kayla..
"Me neither...let's just stay here and do this.." laughed Ray...

''Each other huh? We gotta eat and we gotta pay for this." laughed Kayla..

"It's paid for...for the next seven days any way..."laughed Ray...

"Oh God...I've never been so happy in my life.." gushed Kayla..

''Me neither.." said Ray...

"Seriously Ray?" asked Kayla...
"Seriously Doll..." he said..

''Awwwwwww" she said and they began kissing passionately on the side of the bed...

"Ray honey?" said Kayla..

"What baby?" he asked..

"We  just showered...We keep kissing like this and we are gonna wind up in bed again.." she said.

"And that would be a bad thing?" he asked..

"Oh hush up horndog!" she laughed in between more kisses..




2 comments:

Toni said...

I Love an Escapades Wedding!

SLC said...

Awesome. I really love the song selections.
SLC