Tuesday, October 29, 2019

One Of Our Own

After a great night of sex with Mo Mo, I was pretty relaxed....I had been uptight for the past four days investigating Detective Curt Gentry's murder...
I ambushed my wife Monica as she was coming out of the bathroom that morning..kissing her passionately and running my hands down her panties, squeezing her buttocks...

"Ummmmmmmm you didn't have enough after all afternoon and half of this morning?" she asked..

"You forget who you're talking to and how he feels about you.."I said in between more warm kisses..as I pulled her to the bed....

"I know.." she laughed..


We wound up making sweet love once more that morning...

An Hour and a half of sweet slow, lovemaking in the corner...

Monica had her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms wrapped around my neck...

She moved slowly and rode me as a surfer rides a wave... I didn't know if I was coming or going and neither did she...
Soon, we were back on the bed , making love again.....

"I just got out of the shower...Now I'm going to be all sweaty again..." she said...

'Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpph...we can shower together.." I said..

"No way....We won't make it to work today..." she laughed...

I wasn't sure we still would....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate Honey....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...you feel sooo good...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo-Mo....so do you...I was waiting so long for this.." I said.. 

"Take all you want...Take your time, your Mo-Mo isn't going anywhere...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she cooed.. 

We were just going to be late today...but Lt. Cotton wouldn't care...He knew we'd been working around the clock for the past four days on this murder.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I moaned... 

"Oh god...oh goddddd, don't stop!, don't stop! ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, please don't stop." she cried out in ecstacy... 

Our bed was squeaking something crazy and our headboard was gently smacking against the wall... 

"Ooooop….ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm husbandddddddddddddd!" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl." I cried out...

TWO to THREE HOURS slipped by...

We said nothing...Her body trembled...Tears ran down her face...My legs trembled and I came like a gusher...
I held her in my arms for a few minutes...

"You feel better baby?" she whispered..

"Much.."I said..

"I can tell.." she laughed..

We both took a relaxing ,hot ,soapy shower together...


Hours later , we were in my flying car headed to work..

 Monica rubbed my hands softly...

''What am I gonna do with you?"she said softly..
''Anything you want." I said.

She busted out laughing....
We both looked at each other and laughed..

II-

What we didn't know was that right at this morning a shootout was occurring.

Several members of our tactical squad were in a heated battle with a suspect who was determined not to surrender..
Detective Kylie White and Lt. Cotton had just arrived on the scene...

'What's going on?" she asked.

"It's Taggart...He was holding his wife and kids hostage, but we got em out...He's already shot a cop, a uniform..He'll be alright...He's holed up in there."said a uniform at the scene..

The man named Taggart was using a high powered sniper rifle much like Detective Gentry's killer..

Lt. Cotton and Sgt William Thompson were hunkered down behind a police car..

"I heard about Carl Gentry the other day...That's a hurt piece...Me and him wrote many a page in the book of life...I'm gonna miss him." said Sgt. William Thompson..

"I've got Nate Nellis and Monica Nellis on it.." said Lt. Cotton.

"If I can be of help, you just say the word Lieutenant." said Detective Sgt. William Thompson..

"Thanks Will." said Lt. Cotton.

Shots rang out....

"Smoke him out. Will get a shotgun!" said Lt. Tragg..

"I'm on it." said Sgt. William Thompson, who went running towards his car..

A police officer used a smoke gun..

He fired a smoke projectile through the window....The odor was horrible.. The man named Taggart came out blasting...


 The Tactical squad lit him up...Hitting him with 45 shots or more and killing him instantly..

 ''Get these bystanders out of here..."barked Lt. Cotton
With her pistol drawn, Detective Kylie White rushed the scene...She was first at the body...

"He's dead Lieutenant....Look what he was carrying..


It was an M1 sniper rifle...just like the one used by Detective Gentry's killer..


"Let me call Nate and Mo Mo..." he said..

"Detective Nate Nellis, Homicide." I answered.

''There's been a shootout...We unfortunately had to kill the shooter...He was using an M1 Sniper rifle, the exact same kind...Detective Gentry's killer used...I think you and Mo-Mo should get down here." he said..






III-

Monica and I arrived on the scene..

We saw the shooter's body....and the weapon and saw a gaggle of cops and reporters and bystanders...

Crime Scene Investigators and Forensics were as usual picking up shell casings from both sides and separating them...

The killer, Horace Taggart was put in a body bag..We knew the cause of death, multiple gun shot wounds...

''That cop he shot was only grazed...He'll be fine..Thank god their were no other casualties."said Lt. Cotton..

Kylie walked over to him..

"Lieutenant.....There uh was a casualty.." she said..

"What?...Who?" he asked.

Monica saw the body first...She ran over to him...

"Oh My God...It's Will.." she said..

I ran over to the body...

"Oh My God...Will.." I said..

It was Sgt. William Thompson.....He and I had served in the Military together and had been in the police academy together..

''He and I dated briefly...before I met you Nate...We didn't work out..but he was a nice guy..."said Monica as she hung her head...

"This rifle our killer used...It's the same as the one that killed Gentry a week ago...You think this is our guy?" asked Kylie..

"I don't know...I don't know anything anymore...An Autopsy.. We need an Autopsy..."said a grief stricken Lt. Cotton...

"I was just talking to the guy...during the shootout...I was just hunkered down behind this car..I was just talking to him.." he said...His hands shaking...

Monica hugged him and held him tight...

Monique looked at the body...She had a funny look on her face, but she didn't say anything..

"Alright guys, pack him up too!" she said..

And so the second body was removed from the scene...



An hour later...Monique called us
all over to the Medical Examiner's office..

''You're not going to want to hear this...but Taggart isn't your killer." she said..

"He shot a cop..He held his estranged wife and daughter hostage and shot it out with us for three hours!"said Lt. Cotton..

"Monique, he used the same gun."said  Kylie..

"He shot that cop and he shot it out with you guys...but he didn't shoot William Thompson....William Thompson was hit in the head from an above shot...The bullet traveled down into his organs and exited out of his back...death was sudden instantaneous...The shot that killed him came from another gun, a higher distance...like a rooftop!."said Monique..

''Let's get back out there...NOW!" I said..
We all headed back out to the scene of the shootout..

"Look ..That abandoned Nursing Hospital...That look like a good place to set up?" I asked..

"It's perfect, but how would our shooter know that Will Thompson would be here facing another shooter with the same type of gun?" asked Monica..

''He just got lucky with the gun...but he heard about the shootout on the police radio.,..Everybody on the street responded to the call..He came while the shootout was going full tilt and set up and waited for his opportunity..." I said.

"Nate is right...Kylie is there and I'm there...You two hadn't gotten in yet...We all would have been there.." said Lt. Cotton.

''Look....There is the sniper rifle.." said Lt. Cotton...

"I smell bleach." said Monica.

"No prints...No DNA...And look a Gold Plate...." said Monique..

"It says "THOMPSON, REMEMBER MAY14th...." I said.

''What is so significant about May 14th?" asked Monica.

"Damn if I know." I said..

Kylie walked over to us..

"Taggart is not your killer...He just got out of jail two days ago...Two days after Gentry was murdered.. He didn't even know Gentry...."said Kylie..
''This is something else..  Did Gentry and Thompson ever work together?" asked Lt. Cotton.
''Yeah..We all worked in Auto Theft...as plains clothes men and the three of us did a stint in Vice as Plain Clothes men, Carl And Will made detective first and moved on to Narcotics...I made Detective a year later and we all were reunited in Robbery-Homicide.. I moved on to Special Victims Unit and Will made Sgt. and came to Homicide about a year before I came over here.." I said..

''So you three kind of shadowed each other your entire careers..."said Monica.

''Yeah we worked dozens of cases together." I said.

"Pull those cases...All of em...There has to be something that pulls all of this together and that date, May 14th has to mean something...It has to mean something..."said Lt. Cotton.

IV-

The three of us,

 Kylie
 Monica
and myself spent the rest of the night leafing through all of Detective Gentrys and Detective Sgt. Willie Thompson's case files...Some of these were files were ones we had already looked at...

"It's late...you guys go home...Remember what I said... Kevlar and trauma plates at all times." he said.

''Willie was wearing Kevlar and a trauma plate...he's still dead...No protection for the head.."I said somberly...

Kylie grimaced...She thought about that...

"Good night you guys...Get some sleep." she said as she exited..


Monica and I held each other tight ...

Naturally, we wound up kissing passionately....

And somewhere in town, a mysterious figure in a hockey mask was making a new gold plate and preparing it to be placed on a sniper rifle..

"NELLIS, REMEMBER MAY 14th"


''Nate Nellis….Uh Huh....This one's for you bro! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" he laughed maniacally..."

(TO BE CONTINUED)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My Panties

Yvonne Anderson said...

These two are too cute for words!