Thursday, November 7, 2019

All Too Neat


Early Afternoon, Right after lunch...a fusillade of gunshots from the second floor window of the apartment complex sprayed the street....

I was in a van, safe from immediate harm... I looked at Sissy...

"This looks bad....If I didn't know better, I'd swear we were set up." I said..

"I would have to agree...This is all too neat.." she said..

More gunshots rang out from the building...

By now back up had arrived...Two battallions of Tactical squad or swat teams had arrived..

After they got in place, Sissy ordered them to hold their fire...


Detectives Tony Hopkins and Sirena Pile had gone to serve the shooter, our suspect in three, possibly four murders a warrant for arrest...

They had been met with multiple shots from a .357 mag and now a  sniper assault rifle... They had taken cover in the building and had called for back up...

We all were here..



Detectives Edwin "Duke" Baylor, Tyriq Pile and Angie Belton -Barlow were now trapped behind two cars, firing their glocks at the second story window and pinned down in one area by his rapid gunfire..

The Suspect..Tyler Adams
A twice convicted murderer, who was released on a technicality and at large was not about to go back to jail..

All attempts to talk to him had been met with gunfire..

Deputy FBI Special Agent in charge, Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins was there with FBI and ATF agents...holding down the perimeter... She was deeply worried about her husband,


Detective Tony Hopkins and his partner, Detective Sirena Pile...who were still in the house..

Another fusillade of shots sprayed the streets...Police barricaded the area and kept the public back...

 My wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace
and her other partner, detective James Barlow were the only tow detective with Sissy...

"Look Boss Lady, the back door of the apartment complex...Somebody is coming out.."shouted Carlotta..

''It's Sirena and Hop!"said an exuberant Jimmy...

Sirena and Hop emerged with about 27 people following them.....Tenents of the complex...They ran over to where we were...

 Sissy and Carlotta hugged them both...

"I'm so glad you guys are safe.." she said.
"Is that all the tenents?"asked Carlotta..

''All that we could find..." said Hop..

"They all said he's been living here about a year...That he's quiet and unsociable and that he came and went at all hours of the morning.."said Sirena..

"Nobody can get a good shot..He runs from window to window.."I said..

Indeed he did....






II-


24 HOURS AGO-


This all began 24 fours before...


Hop came running in the day room..

"Sis, I got something....We lifted this guy from one of the three drop sites...See look, Black slacks, black turtleneck shirt, black shoes, black gloves, black skull cap, but look, we got a facial..a facial.."said Hop..


"It's a good facial....look who it is..."said Sharon..

"Oh My God...Tyler Adams..remember him Rico?" said Duke..

''Sure do..We busted him for killing his wife and her boyfriend...with his bare hands...He got life...He did about 10 years and some how he got paroled..."said Tyriq..

''Yeah and I busted him for another murder of a meat packer...He got 5-25 years for manslaughter..Again he walked after five years."said Sirena.

"I remember,He was busted again for assault.. but the detective who busted him got caught planting evidence on another suspect and they took a look at all of his cases and he was released again..

"Get this...Know who the Judge was in all of those cases? Barton Phillips?" said Angie...
"Co-incidence?" asked Jimmy..

''Whether or not..That's him...dropping a body in the park and more than likely him dropping the other two..Get an address on him and pick him up.."said Sissy..

I got a warrant and we decided to raid the two addresses we had for him..




Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy and a squad of policemen went to the first address..He was no longer there...



Duke, Angie and a squad of police went to the second address...Once again he had long been gone from there...

Then we got an anonymous tip....And anonymous tip that gave us a third address...


It was Sirena and Hop..


who went to the correct address with some cops..
and got lucky or unlucky, depending on how you looked at it and wound up in a firefight...

Which is where we are now...

III-

Halfway across town though...far from the gunbattle we were involved in...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Karen, you're driving me crazy..."moaned TV Host, B.L.Benz....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned ADA Karen Page

.. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..


 ''B.L. PLEASE! I have neighbors and the window is open...you want everybody to know we are up here screwing each other's brains out?" said Karen.

 "I don't care if the world knows how good I feel...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned.. 

She laughed... ''Glad you're enjoying yourself..but I do care....I have to live here...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goddddd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...
They fell out of the bed and continued making love on the floor where they both came and came hard...

'Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh B.L....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu you were incredible, ,oh my god!....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned... Trembling and laughing....

Sometime later after they had both showered and dressed..

B.L. stared at the Gladioloas and the perfume on Karen's dresser..



"These from Artie huh? " he said.  "I want you to give em back." he said.

"No!  Those are my favorite flowers and my favorite perfume...The perfume I was wearing that you said turned you on so much.....We've been dating for a month now and you haven't bought me anything."said Karen..

"I didn't know what your favorite flowers were or your favorite perfume...Like you said...It's only been a month."said B.L.

"I've had drinks with Lt. Tragg maybe two times and he bought me breakfast the other day...At no time did I ever mention anything personal to him and yet he knew somehow.." said Karen..

"Guess he's a better detective than I thought." snarled B.L.

''Why is that bothering you?  You just screwed my brains out.." said Karen..

"I damn sure did , Didn't I? Screw Artie.." laughed B.L.

IV-
The situation didn't show any signs of getting any better...

Tyler Adams was refusing to surrender..

Sharon who was trained as a hostage negotiator was getting nowhere..



Duke, Tyriq and Angie were still pinned down behind two cars.. as he sprayed the streets, reloaded and continued shooting..

The Tactical Squad picked their spots...They weren't sure if anyone else was still in the building or not..

Four police cars drove up..

Lt. Tragg got out and ducked down.

''We got company Boss Lady!" said Jimmy.
Sissy sighed..

"I knew it was too good to be true...He couldn't stay away but for so long." she said.

"Be Easy Siss, you're doing the best you can do." I said..

Carlotta looked at Sirena and Hop..

''Cover me...I'm getting my sniper rifle out of my trunk." she said.

Hop ran along side of her..His gun pointed towards the building..

Sirena covered them both from the rear...

''What you got here Sissy?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"That's our suspect in the killings of the three girls and possibly of a fourth person...We picked him up on the street cam and a business cam actually dumping bodies and we got lucky..we got a facial, put it through facial recognition and identified him as Tyler Adams." said Sissy..

"He's a Psychopath...I heard he got life...what's he doing out?" asked Lt. Tragg...

"That's not my main question right now!"said Sissy, as more bullets flew..

'We got 27 people out of the building, but there may be more people trapped inside.." she said.

"You could smoke him out..."he said.. He saw an empty patrol car and he saw Carlotta assembling her sniper rifle..


He looked at Sissy...

''She any good with that thing?" he asked.

"She and Duke are my best snipers..." said Sissy...

"I got an idea... Carlotta...there he is...I'm going to distract him and draw his fire...When you see an opening...TAKE HIM THE HELL OUT!!" said Lt. Tragg...

Sissy sighed and nodded her approval..

Carlotta set up..



she got a good site..

Lt. Tragg fired two shots at the second floor window..

Tyler Adams was enraged...The shots nearly hit him...

Lt. Tragg started the car...

Tyler Adams sprayed the car with lead...

Lt. Tragg, stopped the car and got out and behind it..

Carlotta now had the break she needed...

She fired one shot...The only shot she needed...

It struck Tyler Adams right below his heart.....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" was his last words, he dropped his assault sniper rifle out the window and fell into the street...Dead!


 "Good Shot Lotta!" said Sirena..
"Excellent shooting!" said Hop...

"That's my partner, what did that!" said a proud Jimmy....

I whispered in her ear...

"You're a killer in bed and on the streets."


I was thinking about the sweet love she and I made early this morning..



Carlotta smiled..

Lt. Tragg stood up..

"ALL CLEAR!  Good shot Detective Wallace!" he said and smiled..

 "That was Top, Only Top could've made a shot like that...Or Me!" said Duke..
 "Thank God for Carlotta."said Angie..
"Top saved the day, who knows how long we would've been here fooling with this guy.?" said Tyriq.

CSI and Forensics observed the body....and later up in his room..
Hazel and her team picked up the body...

and carted it off...
 "Look, a garotte, He probably used this to strangle the girls..."said Carlotta.
 "Here's a 357 mag..wanna bet it's a ballistic match to the Sweeney Murder?" said Tyriq.
"Look here, Black Turtleneck, Black Skull Cap, Black shoes, Black slacks., just like in the video footage...

''And look, glossies of all three of our victims.." said Sirena.

"Newspaper clippings of all of the killings..All three of em." said Hop...

"I don't doubt that this is our guy, but is it me or does this look too neat? Too wrapped up?" said Angie.

"I was thinking the same thing.."said Sissy..


"Well at any rate, your murders appear to be down...All four of em.."said Sharon...


''And we were spared a trial.."said Duke.

'Where is the Great Detective? He actually saved the day with his plan." I said.

'Where do you think? He's addressing the press.." said Sissy..

"Tyler Adams, a twice convicted killer turned out to be the Serial Killer responsible for the three young ladies deaths recently... Lt. Sissy Van Buren and her great detectives had him cornered after he refused to surrender...I arrived on the scene, assessed the situation and immediately came up with a plan to take him out...I drove that shot up police car over there into his line of fire, risking my own life and Detective Carlotta Rodrigiez-Wallace, who I must add was once under MY supervison took him out with one shot from her sniper rifle.." he said.

The Press ate it up, snapping photos and asking questions...

Watching it on Television from her condo...

ADA Karen Page laughed..

"Ouuuu Arthur helped bring down the Serial Killer...Maybe you should have him on your show again.."she said.

''No Way!, but I wouldn't mind having Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace on my show...She actually killed the Serial Killer, Not Tragg."said a still somewhat hurt B.L. Benz.
"Plus She's Hot as Hell" he mused to himself.


They weren't the only ones watching it..A very nervous Judge Barton Phillips was watching it..

''Oh My God, what a mess...WHAT A MESS." he said.

"If you weren't such a man whore and could keep it in your pants...This wouldn't have gotten messy...Now Relax...You're an angel's breath from the Supreme Court...everyone involved that could hurt you is now dead...The police have their killer..Their murders are solved...Everybody wins...Just keep cool and let's ride this out..." said His wife...Janice Phillips.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)





No comments: