Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Yo Ho Ho

Ms. Yvette went with Gary to his house that night after being sprung from jail. where she had been held in contempt by Judge Pinkney Bach for 8 hours..

She brushed her teeth and took a nice long hot shower...


She put on Gary's favorite...Her Gray Victoria's Secret Night shirt ,that came just above her hips.......This wasn't lost on Gary as he stared at her..

"Damn!" he thought as she sat on the side of his bed..

Yvette smiled, she knew Gary was staring at her and going out of his mind...

"Thank You So Much for getting me out of there.."said a very grateful Yvette..

"You Know I couldn't bare to have you in that jail for a whole night.." said Gary, still staring at her and smiling slyly...
Yvette pulled Gary to her and kissed him slowly and softly...

"Thank you baby.." she whispered in his ear...

Yvette had the softest lips he mused..

Gary was in a daze....He just continued kissing her....



Yvette stood in the upstairs window of Gary Lockwood's house and stared out at the city...
She was wearing a pink and gray Victoria's s Secret Night shirt that came to her thighs...and a aqua blue Brazillian Panty...

Gary got undressed and ready for the night...
Gary walked up behind her in his robe...

''You're deep in thought...planning your defense strategy?" he asked
Yvette smiled...

"Yes...Our client left a message on my phone...He's in Philadelphia now...He'll be in court in the morning."said Yvette..

Gary wrapped his arms around her as they both looked out at the city...

"You'll have a different judge and a different set of circumstances" he said..


"Thank God for that...Judge Bach was just impossible.."said Yvette..

"Well he's got problems of his own...Some woman claims he sexually assaulted her in his condo three weeks ago." laughed Gary...
"I'm not surprised.. He sexually assaulted me three years ago...before he was a judge....We worked on a case together..He hired me as a consultant....Second Chair..We were nearly ready to wrap the case up when he told me he liked me and wanted to sleep with me...He was real arrogant about it, like I should be honored he was asking me...He just turned me off...We were in a bar...he groped me constantly, tried to kiss me and was grinding on me up against the wall,,,wouldn't take no for an answer...I slapped his face and kneed him in the  groin.." said Yvette..

"Ouch!!  So this was personal?" said Gary..

Yvette's eyes lit up..

"Pretty much, but I hadn't seen him in three years....He fired me after that night... said Yvette.

''Bet you never thought he'd be a Judge and you'd wind up in his courtroom."said Gary..

''No...I'm not surprised...Pinkney was very ambitious, a very good attorney...I knew he was destined to do big things......and he seemed like he was going places....but my bedroom was not going to be one of those places." Yvette..

"I hear that...I'm just glad I got to spend some time in your bedroom..."said Gary..
"Awwwwwwwwww…I'm glad you did too!" said Yvette..
"Part of me understands him...because I've wanted you ever since the day I first laid eyes on you.." said Gary..
"Well, now you have me..In fact...I'm in YOUR BEDROOM!" said Yvette with a smile
"Good to know..."said Gary ,who pulled Yvette to him...
Gary and Yvette kissed on his terrace for close to THIRTY MINUTES....she softly rubbed his penis with both hands...staring in his eyes..
He slipped her panties down and slipped her night shirt off...she opened his robe and slipped it off..
They stood on his terrace and kissed passionately...


Gary lifted Yvette up and entered her slowly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawwwwd!" she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm"he moaned..

They made love on the big sofa on his terrace for the next FEW HOURS!


and went to sleep in each other's arms..



in the backdrop of the city and the moonlit sky!






II-



The next day, We had a new Judge.... Our client was in court,...






Ms. Yvette was there with the five of us....

We gave our closing arguments...

ADA  Margaret Barnes gave her closing argument and the case went to the jury....Just like that....

"I'm so glad Gary was able to get you out Ms. Yvette.."said Bee Bee, hugging Ms. Yvette..

"Me too!  And did you hear? That creep is in jail himself.." said Sofia..

"That's funny.."laughed Yvette..

"You won't believe this, but the jury is back.." I said..

"No!!!...They've barely been gone twenty minutes..."said Yvette..

"They're back.."said Kahlil...




"WE THE JURY FIND THE DEFENDENT, CLYDE JURGENS, NOT GUILTY ,ALL CHARGES!" said the foreman...

"Un damn believable..."said  ADA Margaret Barnes , who was disappointed....She grabbed her briefcase and walked out...

 ''Excellent...We don't have to fool with this case any longer." said Yvette....  "You guys take the next three days off." said Yvette..
 ''Awww Thanks Boss Lady."I said..
 "Sofia, let's go to the spa tomorrow, get a mani-pedi.."said Bee Bee.
 "Sounds like a plan..I'll call Beverly and Josie...


They were talking about going the last time I saw them.." said Sofia..


''Sounds Like a plan."said Bee Bee.
 "I'm going to the gym, play a few rounds of raquetball."said Kahlil
"I'm going to catch up on my sleep."laughed Jade..

Our client ,thanked us profusely before exiting...

"This was great.. Go home guys, relax... I'll see you all in three days.."said an exuberant Yvette..

III-
 "Thank You So Much Judge Spector for bailing me out.."said Judge Bach...
"I didn't do it for you....My wife asked me to bail you out...Wonder why she'd be so adamnit about it?" he asked slyly...


"Mason , you can't believe those stories , those old stories alledging me and your wife were having an affair...They are insulting and  demeaning...Your wife, Lena is beyond reproach..."said Pinkney...

"Pinkney....You were always a bright student...One of the brightest that clerked for me...but you grew into a very arrogant man....I don't know about you and my wife...but I know what I've heard about you and women...This is not outside the realm of possibility...Not for you..." said Judge Mason Spector..

"Mason I didn't do this..I swear...You've got to believe me.."said Pinckney...


"You need to find yourself a good attorney....That's what YOU NEED to do son.." said Judge Spector as he got in his car and drove off..

Pinkney had been in jail all night...He needed a shower and a shave...and he needed some food...but most of all, he needed an attorney and there was only one attorney he could think of...


Yvette felt good being home...Her own apartment...

She changed her clothes, showered again and put on a comfortable sweat suit...She took her clothes to the dry cleaners... Then returned home and began gathering the clothes she was going to take to the laundromat...

Her doorbell rang..

''Oh who is this?" she thought..





Olivia and Beverly and her crew are in court...She and her guys had seen them earlier today. They were finishing up a big case...

The kids




 are probably at their apartment..

in bed....





screwing each other's brains out...and Gary

 is at work, exhausted from


screwing HER BRAINS OUT, the night before..


She couldn't think of anyone else who would be visiting her...

To her utter shock...It was Judge Pinkney Bach...

"Hello Yvette...I see you've moved... I uh stopped by your old apartment complex...They told me you'd moved...So I looked you up....This is a nice place...Much brighter...Much more modern...I like it!" he said.

Yvette was quiet...

''What do you want?" she asked icily!

"First Off...I owe you an apology....I owe you an apology for three years ago...We ended on a bad note...I was wrong...For totally disrespecting you and for firing you...You are a brilliant attorney and I couldn't have won that case without the help you provided....

Second Off, I acted like a total jerk these past three weeks on this trial..which I heard you guys won today...Congratulations..I was a childish jerk....I'm sorry...I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, for everything." he said softly..

"What do You Want?" Yvette asked again..

"I've been accused of a serious crime...Sexual Assault...Yvette, I'm innocent...I didn't do this..I need your help.." said Judge Bach.

"Wait a minute, You tossed me in jail for contempt a day ago and now you want me to defend you? Oh Wow, that's funny.....When Hell Freezes over!" said Yvette, who slammed the door in his face.



IV-

FOUR DAYS LATER-

We were all back in the office...



Ms. Yvette looked radiant...

''Well everybody looks radiant and well rested...What's on your dockets?" she asked..

 "I've got a Union Negotiation...Should be wrapped up in a day.." I said.
"I got an Immigration case..I'll be working with Sofia on that...We should wrap that up in a day or two.."said Khalil..

 "I've got a Divorce settlement...I've been on that for two weeks now...That should be settled soon"said Bee Bee.
 "The Immigration case I'm working with Khalil is all I have for now.." said Sofia..
As we all drank our cups of coffee....It was a typical Thursday Morning..

Mr. McClusky, the founding partner walked in our suite...

He smiled.

"Good Morning, Keith, Kahlil, Ms.Evans and Ms. Garcia....I'm hearing nothing but good things from you guys...Keep it up.." he said and smiled.

"Ms. Jones...How are you?" he said.

"I'm doing well Mr. McClusky...Is there something I can do for you?" asked Yvette..

"As a matter of fact...You uh can....That's why I'm here.." he said and put a glossie on our table..
It was an old photo of a younger him and Judge Mason Spector.

"That's me just before I graduated from Law school....That guy next to me is Judge Mason Spector, an old friend of mine...We were room-mates in law school and classmates...He was a hell of a civil rights lawyer...A good friend... He's been a Judge in common Pleas Court for Years now..I practiced in his court years ago..."said Mr. McClusky...

Yvette looked at him...She wanted him to get to the point..

"He's asked me for a favor.. I kind of owe him....He wants you to defend a young man he mentored...This young man is accused of sexual assault.. Now I know of your history with this man Yvette, You two worked a case three years ago and you had a falling out and he fired you...and just recently he tossed you in jail for contempt...but the Judge told me he apologized profusely in person to you and look I understand perfectly how you feel...If I were you I'd have told him to kick rocks too, but he really needs your help..He and Judge Mason Spector asked for you by name Yvette..So I'm asking you as a Favor TO ME Yvette, would you represent Judge Pinkney Bach?...I'd be very grateful and if he gives you any trouble...You come to me...Okay?" said Mr. McCluskey...

Yvette's smile dropped from her face...

"Okay!   I'm doing this for you! Only for you Mr. McCluskey…" she whispered..

"Thank You Yvette....Thank You very much!"said Mr. McCluskey, who smiled and got up and exited the room..

"Oh My God....You're repping him?" asked Bee Bee...

"Every Now and then you have to take one for the team.." sighed Yvette...

"Say the word...We got your back.."said Sofia..

 Kahlil rubbed Ms. Yvette's back...
I rubbed her hands softly...

"Somebody call Ms. Jade...I'll put her on this as soon as we hear the story..."said Yvette...

Within the next two hours , Jade had the police report and the story...

"This is Amber Robinson...She's a Court Stenographer, 22 years old.... She met Judge Pinkney Bach about a year ago...She was impressed with the fact that he was a judge and so young...

She had recently graduated from Temple University and was planning to enter law school in January...She's been working at the courthouse for about a year now..

She caught Judge Bach's eye..

And he asked her to go dancing with him...

He picked her up at her house and took her to Stoleys...Three weeks ago..

The club was packed...

They both drank about four or five Citris Martini's....

He kept talking to her about coming back to his place..saying she shouldn't be driving in her condition and promising to drive her back to her car in the morning..

She said he insisted...They nearly got into an argument about it...Finally in a compromise..She agreed to follow him to his condo in her car and said that she would spend a little time with him...

She followed him...


He offered her another drink...She said no...but she would like some coffee...He put on a Kureig of coffee and gave her a tumbler of  coffee.

He said he was going to get comfortable...

The next thing she knows.. He comes out in a Pirate suit with no pants on and no boxers..fully erect, yelling "YO HO HO....you know what's up baby..." said Jade..

I cracked up laughing...

"WHAT? YO HO HO!" I screamed...

"DUDE IS A BIG FREAK!"said Kahlil , who busted out laughing...

"Aye Mios Dios!" said Sofia..

"Oh My God...YO HO HO!.."said Bee Bee, who was laughing so hard, tears were flowing down her face...

"This sounds out of character, even for a horn dog like him." said Yvette...

"She got up...He chased her around the apartment....He cornered her and attempted to kiss her...she got away, just as he came all over the wall...

She opened the door and ran out of his apartment , got in her car and sped off..." said Jade.

"He got an alibi?" asked Yvette...

"He claims he was in fact with another girl after he left Stoleys…"said Jade.

"Find her....Let's get this over with as quickly as possible." said Yvette..

(TO BE CONTINUED)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES IN THE AIR! THIS IS HOT!

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ Anonymous!

Toni said...

The nerve...But I knew it was going to turn out like this..

Angie B. said...

But of course...This was the set up...

Sunflower said...

I don't like this defendant...Not at all and I have a feeling he really is guilty!

Brenda said...

There is a deeper story to be told here..