Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Lucy

Lt. Tragg walked over to the car and looked at it..

"Hmm, let me see that body..." he said..

"Boys open it up!" she said.

He looked at the body...

"Hmmm blunt force trauma to the head....With her being in the water...There is no DNA or Prints likely to be found....Not on the car either...You got a name on this person?" asked Lt. Tragg...

"I think this is Richard Graves long missing wife." said Hazel sarcastically..




Beverly, Olivia, Josie and even Nelson busted out in gales of laughter...

Lt. Tragg was livid...

"Very Funny, Verrrry Funny Dr. Baylor...Who is it?" he asked.
''A man was here..White male, Tall, medium build, Wearing a black suit, white dress shirt, black tie...He said she was Lucy Luckenbill of New York City...There is no ID on her..."said Hazel.

''Well Where is he? What is his name?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"He wouldn't give me his name or tell me anything about himself and after he made the identification..He left."said Hazel.

"He left? Just like that...He left?  You didn't hold him?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"I'm a doctor...I have no authority to hold any citizen...THAT is YOUR JOB!"said Hazel.   "Are you finished with her?  I have to take her to the Morgue...I'll get her prints...Some DNA...and maybe, just maybe..I'll have an identification of her by morning...She is in better shape than those bones we found." said Hazel..




Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie chuckled..

Lieutenant Tragg looked at us..

"Olivia, What are you doing down here?" he asked..

"Lucy Luckenbill's cousin is our client...We've been looking for her...We got an anonymous call that her rental car had been found and we came down here to see....That doesn't appear to be Lucy Luckenbill or our client.."said Olivia sweetly...

''She was your client?  What was the nature of your business?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"Now you know we can't tell you that?  And besides...We don't know who that body is in the body bag, so our business here is done.." said Beverly...

''What my niecey poo just said."chuckled Olivia.
"Good Night Lt. Tragg….Oh Bev....I've got to go by my place and grab some things...I'm spending the night...I'm supposed to wash and do your hair tonight." said Josie..

"That is right..."said Beverly...

 ''Donnie Ray, let's grab some food on our way home..." said Nelson..
"Good Idea Nelson...Good Night Lt. Tragg." I said. as we pulled off..

"Well, everything here is clear on my end...I'm out."said Hazel, who also left..

Lt. Tragg stood on the pier by himself..

"Just my luck...A who done it...." he snarled.

II-

We stopped and grabbed a bite to eat at an all night joint I knew..




Then we  headed home...  This was certainly bottoming out into an interesting case..

Olivia put her key in the door..

"I like the weird ones.."she said..

"You're talking about the case aren't you?" I said..

"Yes..." she said..

I pulled her to me..

"Know what I like?" I asked..

"Me?" she giggled as we entered our floor and she closed the door..

"Yes, correct answer."I said as we kissed..

We kissed passionately.....

I loosened her belt and unzippered her slacks...Olivia stepped out of them and continued to kiss me

standing only in her blouse and panties...

''Let me get into something more comfortable.." she whispered....

Olivia looked ravishing in her white slip dress as we sat across our bed in our room that afternoon...She had bought that from Victoria's Secret ,when we'd been in San Diego  recently. I loved it.

"You've been wanting it all afternoon." she said smiling.

''I 've wanted it, since I woke up this morning." I said and took her in my arms.. She felt my erection and just smiled and shook her head...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu goodness gracious...Yes you haveee...Oh myyyyyyyyyyy.." she said, giggling..

"Ummm Mama just loves you baby.."she cooed as we continued kissing and rolling across the bed...

''Daddy loves you too."I said.

''Show mama." she said..

Olivia laughed at how fast I was getting out of my clothing...

"Oh My...Ouuuu  Donnie Ray..... Look at youuuuuu, ouuuuuuu, you have been missin mama.." she said..

I was fully erect and hard...It had been a few nights...

 She smelled like a new born baby and had skin as soft as one...She kissed me slowly,softly.....

''Calm down..Calm down...It's all good.."she said..

"Yes..Yes it is.."I said.

My boxers stood out like a tent and she smiled...

"Oh my goodness...Look at youuuuu!...." she said...

"I guess you can uh tell I'm a little excited" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers..wouuuuuu, look at you.Ohhh myyyy..More than just a little" she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Ummmmm come here." she said softly.....


She fondled me softly and gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned myself..


 I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yesssss..Mister Alexander....Ohhhhh"she moaned...

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, " I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out!

The bed squeaked a little bit more ,but nowhere near like our old one...

"Mrs. Alexander...You are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.


 We kept on at it for THREE TO FOUR HOURS..We couldn't seem to get enough of each other..We managed to climax together, holding each other tightly for dear life...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord....Yesss lord Mrs. Alexander...."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..Her legs were shaking...She was climaxing hard....

"Ohhhhh my lord!" she moaned....

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An HOUR AND A HALF WENT BY...

more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..another hour...

"Ohhhh my......you are something else Mister Alexander!!!.....Oh  My goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"laughed Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."was all I could manage to say...

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.


"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....


"Nothin.....Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood as usual...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I know you've missed this for a few nights..." she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..damn good job!!I almost exploded last night just looking at you...while you were asleep...but I know you needed your sleep after that big case..."I moaned...

"Glad you like it baby!I'm glad you didn't explode last night as you say..These are brand new sheets" she said...

It was my turn to laugh as we continued kissing and making sweet love...

"Mrs. Alexander...I love ittttt.."I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssss...I love it tooo..ohhhhhhhh stop showing off....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she cried out..

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...


"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeeee....Mama isn't going anywhereeeee.." she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter...... The sound of her voice got me even more excited.....

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray , you really don't get enough...ouuuuuuuuu weeeeeee...do youuu?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another TWO HOURS AND A HALF went by..I was so glad we could sleep late and didn't have to be anywhere tomorrow.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You are outdoing yourself..ouuuuuu,ohhhhhh.." she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you so much....." she moaned silently...

"I love you too baby."I moaned and came so hard,it scared me...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...


"Wow! Everytime we miss a few days....I know you're going to put it on me sooo good." she said....

 "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she yelled...Her legs were shaking and sweat was running down her face....

Finally she stopped shaking and had the sweetest and at the same time most devilish look on her face I'd ever seen...

She crawled on top of me and began deep throat kissing me...Wet and sloppily....and eased her self down on my still rock hard and wet penis...

"Time for one more ride..." she giggled...
and began moving up and down...up and down....I was going crazy...Olivia was so soft, so warm...so moist...and feeling all of these sensations...Within another HOUR I came so intensely....so hard...that I practically passed out...and the last thing I remember was Olivia, climaxing and laughing....
 ''What's so funny?" I asked.

"The faces you make when you're about to....you know...cum!" she said.

I leaned up and kissed her passionately...We continued kissing until we both drifted off to sleep..




III-


Morning Came and we all met downstairs for breakfast with Beverly and Nelson...


Beverly and Josie had fixed Pancakes and Sausage..

Cheddar Omelets

a favorite of ours and of course-


Hot coffee...


We told Alfreda to lock the office and turn our phones on...and to come up and join us for breakfast..

"Wellll..I heard you guys had quite a night last night... Rockland and I saw you guys on the news at Penns Landing.. Don't tell me that little ole gal is dead?" asked Alfreda..

"It wasn't her mommy...It was somebody we'd never seen before." said Beverly...

"But it was the rental car she talked about.." said Olivia..

"You don't think she...She killed somebody do you?" asked Alfreda.

"Noooo..Nooooo, but we really don't know...I've got to find her." I said.
"She didn't leave us an address." said Nelson..

"No but she left me a number to a phone...and I slipped a small tracking device in her purse while she was talking to us yesterday...just as a precaution...I had a feeling she was either going to give us a false address or no address at all. I can find her!" I said.

"My baby is such a cop!" said Olivia, hugging me and squeezing the crotch area of my trousers under the table subtley.. Then looking at me and smiling...

''Aint he though?"laughed Beverly..

''At any rate, she has a lot of questions to answer for us."said Nelson.

"For starters, who is she really?  we know that Kim Luckenbill doesn't exist..."said Olivia.
''And we know that Lucy Luckenbill does exist, but we don't know what she looks like, unless that was Lucy Luckenbill in our office yesterday." said Beverly.

"And if that was her....Then who's body was that in that car last night?" asked Josie..
''All  good questions...Good questions I plan to ask her, when we find her.."I said.
And unknown to us...In another part of Philadelphia, a more sinister breakfast was taking place..


''Soooo you didn't locate the money or your wayward courier huh?" asked the man known as Karl Evans.


"No but the car was located in the river last night...with an empty briefcase in it and a body!" said Ray Connor.

"A BODY??? WHAT??? What did you do?" asked Karl Evans..

 "I didn't do anything...I put my guy on it....He found the rental car at the bottom of the river and an empty briefcase and a woman's body.."said Ray Connor.
"That's right ...And it wasn't Lucy Lukenbill's body....I told the police it was to throw them off...but it clearly wasn't.. It was another black girl.. So the question is...What DID YOU DO KARL?" asked  the mysterious white man..

'' 'I didn't kill anybody....This deal is too important to have that kind of heat....The information I'm getting you Ray is from a very well heeled confident on the Stock exchange...This info is time sensitive...It can make all of us very wealthy men if we have this information and invest well...If we are late with the payment.. He gets nervous , we don't get the information we need in time and the deal falls through...Now I've been patient with you." said Karl.

''And I have paid you on time every month like clockwork...I don't know what could have gone wrong...My courier, Ms. Luckenbill is very honest and forthright...This isn't like her...She didn't even know what was in the briefcase. I don't know where she is right now...but I did speak with her after I spoke to you...She swears she never opened the briefcase and that she left it in the rental car just as we always have.. Her word is good enough for me....Which means the theft was on YOUR end!"said Ray..

"So where is she now?   In the wind...with 200 large of my money...."said Karl...

"This isn't her....Where is your courier Karl.??..The pretty black girl you've been sleeping with? I don't see her around."said Ray...

"Quiet will ya?  My secretary may be around here.."said Karl..

''That's right , you're sleeping with HER too...Yasmen is her name right?  Damn, she's a babe! She was uh here in New York a few days ago..I saw her." said Ray.

Honestly Karl, how do you have the energy to get any work done?  You spend so much time in the sack?" Laughed  Ray...

''Hey don't worry...I get work done in and out of the bedroom...Now look..We gotta find that money...Maybe your courier did look in that briefcase...Curiosity may have gotten to her..200 large is very tempting..."said Karl.

"She doesn't know anybody down here, She has no place to stay."said Ray.
''With that kinda dough.. I'll bet she can FIND  a place to stay and a lot of places to go.." laughed the other man.

All Three men laughed.


IV-

It was close to Midnight....The Bar was halfway across town....In a mixed neighborhood..It was very nice, clean and quiet...

The Young woman who had come in our office nearly two days ago telling us her cousin was missing and paying us a retainer to represent her cousin when and if she was found...Sat in this bar...She ordered a bottle of Ciroc.
"I never imagined you to be a Ciroc girl...You look more like a Martini Type ,Like my wife!" I said.
She turned around in shock and saw me, my wife Olivia, her niece Beverly, her husband, Nelson and Josie, our para-legal...
"Hello, I hope we aren't interrupting something." I said.

"Hi Kim, if that's your real name?" said Olivia..
"If it's not, you look pretty damn good for a corpse." said Beverly...
"Nice Bar...We've got to come here one night , Bev..."said Nelson..
"Yeah, I'm gonna tell Paris...Nice place to come and talk quietly." said Josie.

To say she was stunned was an understatement..

"OH MY GOD!!! HOW DID YOU FIND ME?" she said.

"I'm an Investigator...That's what I do...and long before that...I was a Homicide Detective...I was good at finding people..."I said..

 "Mind if we sit down??."said Olivia..  "Bartender...A Citris Martini for my niece and our friend." said Olivia.
"You don't mind if we join you do you?" asked Beverly..

''And while we are here...You can tell us who you REALLY ARE? Because you're not Kim Luckenbill, there is no Kim Luckenbill..And there is a dead body in that rental car you told me about that was fished out of the river last night...along with an empty briefcase...You care to expound on that?" I asked.

" What? Dead girl??  Car in the river...WHAT?" said The girl...She looked stunned...

"The rental car...The green Ford Focus you told us about was in the river...It was pulled out by the police...They found an empty briefcase and a dead girl in the front seat...A Dead Black girl.."said Nelson as our drinks arrived..

Three Citris Martini's
And some beers..

We spoke quietly...

" Some White guy , about six feet, medium build, dark suit, white shirt, dark tie identified the body as Lucy Luckenbill and then hastily left...Only we don't think that was her, unless it is.."said Josie..

The girl we'd been calling Kim Luckenbill pulled out her wallet..She showed us a New York Drivers License..with her photo and an employee ID with her photo.

"I'm Lucy Luckenbill...I don't know why this guy said that whoever you saw was me..I don't know his name, but by his description, he sounds like my boss's  friend...The guy who is always in the room, but says nothing when I'm handed the briefcase." she said.

"I'm sorry I lied...I was feeling you guys out..Trying to see what my rights were...My legal rights...Look...I've been a courier since I've been with the firm...I've wanted to get promoted to something higher...but this is all I've ever been asked to do...Girls have come in since me and moved up...I'm still a courier...I complain, but the job pays the bills...I have a nice Townhouse in Manhattan, thanks to this job...and a  nice car in New York City..."

"Once a month they ask me to carry a briefcase to Philly.  A  rental car will be in the parking lot..They tell me to leave the briefcase in the back seat ,don't lock the car and leave the keys in the glove compartment.. That's what I do...I have some dinner, I get back on the train and I go back to New York."said Lucy..

 "You were never curious about what was in that briefcase?" asked Beverly..
"I know I'd be.." said Josie..


"I must admit...I'd be too!"said Olivia..

"Of course, but I never looked...I thought it might be drugs or possibly a large sum of money...but I never looked...I didn't want to know..The way the two men always whispered and got quiet when I came around...I knew whatever it was...it was none of my business....LIke I said...I didn't want to know....The less I knew the better. "said Lucy..

"Most people wire large transactions to a bank account...It's faster and a lot cheaper."said Nelson..

"Unless they don't want to leave a paper trail or worse, an electronic trail, both of which can be traced...You say you left that briefcase in the backseat ,just like you always do right ??" I asked.

"Yes...Then I went to eat..whoever the money is meant for...They send a female courier...She's black like me, to pick up the money..She must come like 15 minutes after I make the drop...I've only seen her once.. We've  never talked." said Lucy...

"You have no idea what her name is?" asked Olivia..

"No...Ms. Olivia, I swear..I left that money or whatever it was in that briefcase on the backseat...and the rental car was still there when I left....I didn't see the girl that usually comes and picks up the briefcase.. I didn't take any money...When Ray ,my boss called me and said the money was missing ,I didn't know what he was talking about and I certainly didn't kill anybody..I rented a hotel room and then I came to see you guys two days later...I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to leave a trail behind in case somebody was following me.  I knew I was in big trouble and I didn't know why...I still don't know why." said Lucy  as we finished our drinks and paid our tabs...

''Do you live far from here?  How bout we get your things together and get you out of here, put you someplace you'll be safe until we can sort things out?" said Olivia..

''She could stay at my place.." offered Josie..

"Or Better yet ,with us." said Beverly...

"Yes, we have an extra room...It's better if we are all together.."said Olivia....
"Uh Guys!" said Nelson, pointing towards the window...

I looked out the window and saw four police cars drive up....

"Uh Oh..."I said..

''Damnit!"said Olivia...

Lt. Tragg and four uniformed officers walked in the bar... He looked around..

"Nice lookin joint" he said...He looked at Lucy...

"Ms. Luckenbill, I presume...You're a hard lady to find..." he laughed.

"How did you find her? Don't tell me good detective work...That and you is an oxymoron."snarled Beverly...

Olivia put her arms around her niece..

"Be cool baby." she said and smiled.

"It was simple...Once the dead girl in the car was identified  and she was...She's Joyce Martin...She's a courier for a guy named Karl Evans...It was simple...I knew Ms. Luckenbill's cousin or whoever she is.. was your client...so I just shadowed you guys all day and you lead me right to her.. Officer..Hook her up and read her her rights.. Lucy Luckenbill you're under arrest for First Degree Murder.."said Lt. Tragg ..

"Ms. Olivia, Ms. Beverly...I didn't do this...I didn't steal any money and I didn't kill anybody, I don't know what they're talking about."said Lucy..

 "Exercise your right to remain silent...Don't say anything to anybody....We'll be down in the morning."said Olivia..
 ''We got you, just be quiet...Don't answer any questions, Don't offer any information.Don't trust anybody..."said Beverly..
"Sit tight...We'll be down."said Nelson...

I looked at Lt. Tragg..

"I think you're making a mistake...I really do.."I said..

"Oh really? Well I don't....There's been a murder!!!....That rental car was registered to her. Money is missing and she is my best suspect." laughed Lt. Tragg..

"None of this proves she did anything."said Olivia.

''Try your case in court counselor, Not with me...Come along Ms. Luckenbill…." he sneered...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu he's such a butthead...I'm gonna love taking him down a notch...Just to see the reporters laugh at him again..."said Beverly...

 I looked at Nelson...

"Nelson my boy...I have a feeling you and I are going to be very happy tonight.." I said.
Nelson smiled slyly, He knew what I was talking about..

When the girls were angry and or emotional....It meant a great night of passionate sex '

Both Beverly and Olivia were very passionate women...

 I passed the keys to Josie tonight..

''Think you can drive us back?" I asked.
"Sure " she said, Smiling and taking the keys as we piled in..

This case had finally taken wings..




(TO BE CONTINUED)





No comments: