Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Murder, Perfume and Gladiolas

48 Hours Later
I sat with Sissy and the gang in our cafetria

 and discussed the three unsolved murders we had recently...



Duke , Sharon and Tyriq had returned from Washington, D.C. and Georgetown..... And Hop,Sirena, Carlotta, Angie and Hazel had reports...





as well as Jimmy...


Sissy smiled..

"You know I'm surprised Lt. Tragg has been around here bothering us... I never sent him a report of our investigation and I don't plan to...It's not his case...None of the three....  I've talked to the Deputy Of Operations...but that never stops the GREAT DETECTIVE...and now these cases ,all three are cold...Tell me we've made some progress..." she said.

"We've got a composite of someone at all three drop scenes...They're wearing Black slacks, Black turtleneck, black gloves, black shoes...Appear to be a hulking six foot three or four, white male...Only we couldn't get a close up of the face...Not close enough to put it through facial recognition..

We know that this male used three different cars...Which we found...all washed and bleached down and all reported stolen..."said Hop... "Our doer is the same guy..." he said..

"Well that's a start." said Sissy.

"Sirena and I checked and tripled checked their financials.." said Carlotta.

''We brought in some uniformed and plain clothes coppers to help us out and we triangulated their Credit Cards, Bank Accounts and ATM cards...and we found something.."said Sirena..

"All three ladies received a huge payment of $9000.00 dollars right after they gave birth....The money was put in their account electronically by the LIBERTY FUND...a now defunct super pac of some type that raised money for candidates,...It was a  legitimate account or it seemed to be...but it's now empty and defunct and the names associated with it are all deceased people, people long deceased..who probably don't know the money was put in their names." said Carlotta.

"That makes it illegal.Wire Fraud." I said.

"That makes this all the more suspicious..."said Sissy.

''All of the girls made a phone call, well several phone calls to this unlisted number, which belongs to a burner phone..during the time they were pregnant, then after they gave birth...They GOT calls from this same number, which stopped after the payment of $9000.00 was paid." said Angie.

''We went to Georgetown, none of these girls former Associates or Family members or friends knew of the other two girls....and in fact only two of them were in Georgetown at the same time."said Tyriq.."That would be our second girl and our last girl.." he said.

"But all of them had some things in common...All were very attractive and all took Then law professor Barton Phillips class....He was their law professor.." said Duke..

''So I had all of his credit cards and ATM cards checked..All three girls and Barton Phillips did know each other ,though at different times..They drank and ate together in the D.C. area..many times during the school year...It means nothing..but people remembered seeing him with all three girls..and in fact...He ,even though married, had a reputation of being somewhat of a lothario...He liked the young attractive co-eds..."said Sharon...

''Well check this out...All three of the girls put their babies up for adoption at the same agency...The Cockrill Agency...They said we'll need a warrant or a court order to know the name of the fathers, but what I did find out was that  ALL THREE ADOPTIONS were handled by the same attorney, Todd Sweeney..."said Jimmy...

 "Todd Sweeney? I know him...I was in Law School with him and he was an Assistant District Attorney before going into private practice.." I said.


"All of our victims have a Georgetown Connection and were in Barton Phillips's class and were known to party with him...They all got pregnant ,gave birth and their adoptions were handled by the same adoption agency and the same attorney....Now that sounds like too much of a coincidence.."said Sissy..

"I'm going to get warrants for the adoption agency and the attorney, Todd Sweeney's records...I need to know who he was working for..Since I know him, maybe he'll tell me..we need to know these fathers." I said.  "Carlotta ,come with me...We won't be long."I said.

Carlotta looked surprised..

"Oh go ahead...We can't make a move until Keith comes back with those warrants anyway...Everybody hang loose. Get out of sight before you know who shows up and demands to know where we are on the cases."said Sissy..






II-
 Carlotta tagged along with me...
The warrants were ready when I got to City Hall.

...she looked at them..

"Oh here is the warrant for the adoption Agency....And Here is the warrant for the Lawyer, Todd Sweeney's office...She said.

We stopped Home on our way back...


 ''Why are we stopping at home?  We have to get back with those warrants.."said Carlotta.
''They can wait,,,besides..We didn't figure on them being ready so fast did we ?" I said, smiling sheepishly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know what this is...You want some Loco,Loco…" she said..

''Whatever that means, yesssssssssssss.." I said..

We wound up kissing passionately in our doorway...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm papi...you are so hard, already...." she moaned as she unzippered my trousers and helped me take my suit off...

 I continued kissing her...I was naked within minutes..

Carlotta took her foot and closed our door...I picked up my clothing and followed her up our stairs..

She giggled,

"You are the horniest man alive!"she said..



She slipped her dress and heels off and was soon in her panties and bra..which turned me on even more..

She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me softly, slowly and used both of her hands to fondle my hard and erect penis...

''Oh My god....Papi you are so damn BIG!" she said...Aye Mios dios…" she said..

We stood there in the middle of the floor kissing and fondling each other for the longest time...

''Aye Papi!" she moaned..

 Carlotta was so soft, smelled so naturally good and had surprisingly soft kisses that seemed to evaporate into thin air...

She was like a drug and I was hooked on her...

I layed Carlotta across our bed...I pressed the head of my pulsing penis into her dripping wet vagina, then pulled out again.

She moaned..."Ohhhh, papi don't tease me...ohhhh, give it all to mami..."

I entered her several more times like this, until I could feel her pushing harder and harder against me. I grabbed her hips, and pushed all the way into her

. She gasped, ''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.Ayyyyye MIOS DIOS!!!" as she jerked forward for a moment, then braced herself before thrusting her nice round behind back against my penis. 

I watched, as each thrust sent waves rippling through her like waves breaking on the shore. We went at it just like this for close to THREE HOURS..

Carlotta's moans gradually became louder and louder. I grabbed her hair from behind, and pushed her head into the pillow. Her arms reached for the headboard of the bed and gripped it tightly as her vagina contracted in orgasmic releases. "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu doddy doddy dodddy....I like it....." she moaned... She sat on top of me and rode me like a surfer rides a wave..



Her heavy spanish accent turned me on even more.... I was about to come, I thrust harder and harder into her welcoming flesh. I exploded with a wild abandon... ANOTHER HOUR WENT BY...

The orgasm felt like it lasted several minutes, even though it was just seconds.

She came violently too..Shaking and rattling the headboard against the wall. I collapsed on top of her, kissing the nape of her neck.

 She turned and began kissing me and rubbing my penis until I came again....like a gusher.......It seemed as if she was cumming again too... 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, KEITHHHHHHHH!!!.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiii it felt so goooood.." she moaned as we both collapsed on top of each other... 






III-


Carlotta and I showered and changed our clothes and drove out to headquarters...We had been gone about five hours..

I walked in with the subpoenas...

''Sorry they took so long...You know how it is...Courts backed up and all." I said.

"Nice suit counselor...You uh didn't have that on this morning."observed Jimmy..

''Wow ,you smell great, like you uh just walked out of the shower..."observed Tyriq with a wry smile...

"Mmmm cologne....your breath smells minty fresh.."laughed Duke..

 "Blushing Keith....Why?" asked Sissy with a sly grin...
"Sharon looked at her friend for life, Carlotta..

''New Dress Lotta?  You sure all you guys did was uh pick up warrants?" asked Sharon, trying hard to contain her laughter..

Carlotta was blushing like crazy...She looked cute..

''Courts backed up and all....Sure that's all that was backed up?" asked Angie ,smiling..

Carlotta was  blushing too....She looked around for some help..



Hazel, Sirena and Hop were smiling sheepishly...

The cat was out of the bag...They knew that Carlotta and I had stopped at home and more than likely were doing the nasty in all of that time..

''All jokes aside...Now that we have the warrants...Chica, you, Rico and Jimmy hit the Adoption agency....

"Duke, you, Hop, Sirena and Angie go to Todd Sweeney's office.." said Sissy..

They all said in unison..

"ON IT BOSS LADY!"

Sissy giggled..




Carlotta, Tyriq and Jimmy and a squad of policemen entered the adoption agency with warrants...

They came to an astounding conclusion...

''Aye Mios Dios." said Carlotta..

''Wow, look at this.. All three adoptions were done here...and the attorney was Todd Sweeney..." said Jimmy.

"And as my wife would say...Here is where it gets cute...Look at the Father, listed by all three women."said Tyriq..

"It's Judge Barton Phillips!!!!" said Carlotta...

And at the Law Offices of Todd Sweeny, Duke, Angie, Sirena and Hop made a grizzly discovery..

The nearly mummified body of Attorney Todd Sweeney , lying in the middle of the floor..


"Oh My God....The smell.." said Angie...

 "WOWWWWW!" said Duke..
Duke and Sirena observed the body...They put on Latex gloves...

Duke pulled out two red carnations...He pinned one to Sirena and one to Angie..To deaden the smell of decomposition..

''Thank you babe!" said Angie to her partner..

"He was shot , once in the heart and once in the forehead... .357 mag...Wow! Somebody wanted to make sure he was dead.." said  Duke..

"They tossed this office...but they didn't get that wall safe over there.."said Hop...

Angie called in the demolition unit...When they arrived, she instructed them...

"Blow that safe!"

They did and they found copies of the adoption records and non disclosure agreements..

"Look at this." she said..

"Awwww suki suki now."said Sirena..  "It's Non disclosure agreements that all three girls signed, as well as copies of the adoption papers for their babies..It's all legal isn't it Hop..

"Yup, sure is...from what I can see... Here is the account number...recognize it?" he asked..

''Sure do...That's the dummy account that the girls were wired money to...after they delivered the babies and put them up for adoption..."said Angie..

''Yeah, but look at this...The father of the boy and two girls is the same man... Judge Barton Phillips." said Duke!

"I'm calling Sissy." said Hop..

He found a Smartphone, he checked the phone's history against a sheet he had with numbers on it..

"Look at this..These are the phone numbers of the three young ladies and a few others...This was Todd Sweeney's phone...The burner phone."said Hop..

Hazel, Sissy and I arrived at the scene.. CSI and Forensics found a wealth of fingerprints, DNA and a lot of dried blood..

"From decomp...He's been in here a week Sis,  He was shot to death around the same time , your last girl, Helen Gillis was discovered in the park..."said Hazel, who examined the body on the spot.

 "Carlotta, Tyriq and Jimmy have the original adoption papers....Barton Phillips is the father of all three babies..Duke,Angie, Sirena and Hop have copies of the Adoption papers, plus the account number of the dummy account the girls were paid from and Non disclosure agreements all three young ladies signed."said Sissy ,showing the paper work to me..
"Whoever shot him ,tossed this office, they couldn't find what they were looking for and they couldn't blow that safe...My guess is they were coming back...Too late now...But...All of this here is perfectly legal...The girls had babies by this man, they willingly put their children up for adoption...and signed a non disclosure agreement.. Attorney Todd Sweeney handled the entire thing and according to this paper work, it was all perfectly legal...So why kill them?  They were apparently paid off afterwords and they were legally bound not to disclose anything...Why kill them?" I asked.

"Blackmail?" asked Angie..

"He was married..and I understand he is a angel's breath away from the Supreme Court....A scandal like this...Him fathering three children out of wedlock by women young enough to be his daughters would bury him politically..." said Sissy.

"You think he did this?" asked Duke..

"No not physically, but he may have paid somebody..At any rate,..Our Investigation has shifted in a new direction.." said Sissy, who looked around and smiled.. "Notice something?" she asked.

"Yeah..No Lieutenant Tragg...Haven't seen him around for days...Did he get suspended or something?" laughed Hazel as Carlotta, Tyriq and Jimmy arrived just in time to see the body carted off.

 ''And that is Attorney Todd Sweeney" said Carlotta.
 Tyriq looked at Hazel.

"That's him...he's been dead a week...but we have copies of the Adoption papers, Non disclosure Agreements signed by all three girls and the account number of the dummy account all three young ladies were paid from for their silence."said Hazel.
"Barton Phillips is the father of all three girl's babies...I suppose we'll be looking into him soon."said Jimmy..

"Yes, but we are going to have to tread lightly."said Sissy...

"Very Lightly."said Carlotta.

We watched as the body was taken away...

IV-

At the Office of The District Attorney, some beautiful Gladiolas arrived ,
along with some very expensive perfume.

ADA Ron Harper put the flowers in a vase with some water...

District Attorney ,Jack Garcetti laughed as ADA Karen Page walked into the office..

"Oh My God, those flowers are beautiful...." she said.

"They're for you.."said ADA Ron Harper.

"This came for you too."said D.A. Garcetti ,who passed her the perfume.

Her eyes got as wide as saucers...

"My favorites....Ron did you? Ron...I'm seeing somebody right now.." said Karen Page..

"Relax...It's not from me...The Flowers or the Perfume.." said Ron Harper..

''Don't look at me...I'm a married man.....That perfume goes for nearly $70.00 a pop, wowwww! Somebody really has a thing for you."said Jack Garcetti.

"It's from Lt. Arthur Tragg, with LOVE!" she said, reading the caption on the letter..She knew from the laughs and giggles of Jack Garcetti and Ron Harper, that they already had read the caption when the flowers and perfume was delivered..

"You and Tragg? I would have never imagined it."said Ron Harper ,laughing his head off..

''Me neither..I gotta give it to Artie... He has good tastes...in women and gifts...I'm really surprised...I always thought he was a clueless cheapskate...Guess I was wrong.."laughed Jack Garcetti..

"Ohhhhh I've tried to tell him I'm seeing someone...He just won't take no for an answer.."said Karen..

"That's the Artie I know."laughed Jack Garcetti.

Lt. Tragg stood across the street from City Hall...

''She's gonna flip when she sees the flowers and that expensive perfume... I'll bet B.L, can't top that.." snarled Lt. Tragg.


(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments: