Monday, May 25, 2020

Benchmark To Murder

SAM MOTHER'S DINER-

 My wife, Carlotta , Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace smiled when I walked into Sam Mother's Diner..
''Heyyyy baby..." I said..

I kissed her passionately.....

''Aye Yi Yiiiii, you weren't that affectionate the first time the two of us sat in here...Do you remember?"she asked.


"I know our wedding anniversary is at the end of this week..." I said.

''You never forget...but I remember...How shy you were when you asked if you could take me to breakfast many years ago...I thought you were so cute...you were sooooo nervous..and I knew you liked me...and I was acting like such a bitch....so professional.."said Carlotta..

"I remember it well..We hadn't officially formed the unit..We had just borrowed you and Rico from Lt. Tragg,

who was running Special Victims Unit then..Sissy had asked me to pick some great detectives for her...So many had retired on her at the time...



So we borrowed you and we borrowed Rico and you two talked us into getting Jimmy..."I laughed..

''Hey we are all pretty good.."laughed Carlotta.

"PRETTY GOOD?? You guys are damn good...and look who followed us..

 Hazel
 Sharon
 Hop
 Sirena
 Angie
Duke...

All great investigators...All Super people...and to think...You were the spark, pretty girl.."I said..

 "I lit your fire.."said Carlotta..
"Lord Jesus ,yes you did and I haven't been able to get you out of my system since that day...."I said..

Pulling her to me and kissing her passionately again...

"Heyyy you two...Get a room!" laughed Sam Mother, the owner quite gingerly...


We ordered Carlotta's favorite...Coffee and a Friatta with sausage...

We sat and smiled at each other and ate a late breakfast......
 ''Heyy, you busy? I'm done for the day in court...We could uh go home and uh..."I said, as I pulled out a few dollars and tossed them on the counter...Paying for both of our meals...
"You are such a horn dog....after all these years, you still can't keep your hands off of me.. I think that's soooo sweeet....I love you so much....Let's go home papi.." said Carlotta ,before her work phone vibrated...

"Uh ohhh....It's Rico...We got a murder...A double....It looks bad..Gotta go!  I'm sorry Papi...I'll make it up to you..."said Carlotta..

"Let me ride along.." I said..

''Sam...I'm going to kiss him one more time." joked Carlotta..

''Alright ,make it fast.."joked Sam Mother.

Carlotta and I kissed like it was nobody's business, devouring each other's lips....

II-

I rode with Carlotta to a tony apartment complex ….

Where we found dozens of uniforms and CSI and Forensic experts looking at a bloody scene...

Dr. Hazel Baylor greeted us...

In the bedroom, clad in only panties and bra and a babydoll was a young caucasion female, aged 29,

 Hazel's husband, Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor
and Detective Tyriq "Rico" Pile had on latex gloves and was examining the body when we walked in..

''Whoa, what happened here?" asked Carlotta..

"Well, from the looks of this house...There was quite a struggle going on...A big argument and she was shot in the head...With a .357 mag...Killed instantly....."said Tyriq..

'The neighbors had called about shouts and screaming and the sounds of things breaking.."said Duke..

"Carlotta....There is another one in here.." said Jimmy Barlow...Her other partner..

"WHAT?...Aye Yii Yiiiii." said Carlotta as she walked into the adjoining room and saw a White Male, aged 29 or 30 holding a .357 mag with half his head blown off...Blood and brain matter splattered all over the wall...The hot gun, still in his hands...

Carlotta put on some latex gloves and kneeled down...She checked the dead man's hands for powder burns, which she found...she felt the gun...she looked around..

"This looks like uh ,Murder -Suicide..."she said..

"That's what I make of it...They both live here....The guy's name is Terry South and this is apparently his wife...Jean  South..."said Tyriq...

"This aint his wife on this phone...whoooooooo, come here ,look at this." said Jimmy..holding an iPhone..





on her phone were three lurid videos of Terry South and another woman, kissing and making passionate love...

and a second girl, also making love.....

"Oh My God." said Hazel....

"Aye Mios Dios...ouuuuuuuuuu look at them.. No wonder she was angry... and in this one photo, a threeseome...Aye Mios Dios...."said Carlotta..

"A woman scorned...She or they probably sent these photos to his wife...and she hit the ceiling...a violent argument erupted...from the looks of this place..broken glass, turned over tables, broken chairs.."said Jimmy...

"Husband shoots and kills wife, then realizes what he's done.."said Tyriq...

"And shoots himself.."said Duke.

"Well, that's what it sure looks like.."said Carlotta...

"That's what I like..a crime that solves itself.."said Tyriq...

"Me too!" said Jimmy...

''Still, we ought to check their financials and we ought to find out who sent these videos.."said Carlotta passing Tyriq the phone..

 Tyriq smiled..

"We trained her too well Duke." he said..
Duke smiled..

"Yeah, I know.. Release the bodies" he said.
Both bodies were released....as a crowd of people who lived in the apartment complex

and the neighborhood looked on...

"I'll put a team on the neighbors here in the complex and the surrounding area...Anybody who knew them or worked with them.."said Jimmy...

''Dust for prints and DNA...see who else was in here."said Tyriq.

Hazel loved working with them....Unlike Lt. Tragg, they were super thorough....No grandstanding....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she gasped and jumped..

Her husband , Duke had slipped his hand up her skirt and palmed her behind... He pulled her to him as we were leaving and kissed her..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, damn you're good.." he moaned in between a hot kiss..

"You are sooo nasty." she giggled... "Go to work." she laughed..

III-

Sometime later at our headquarters...

"I just talked to Hazel... The gun...The .357 mag is the murder weapon and the suicide weapon...The Husband and wife's prints and DNA are the only prints and DNA found in the apartment.."said Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins, Deputy Special Agent in Charge of the FBI and ATF...  They shared this building with us and helped us on a number of cases and vice versa..

 "I checked both their financials..With the wife...nothing was out of the ordinary, credit cards,debit cards, bank account.."said Tyriq..
"But the husband was a different story...His three credit cards were almost at the limit..and in his bank account ,there was a withdrawal of 1200 dollars, every month for the past six months...with no explanation.."said Jimmy..

 ''Sounds like he might have been being blackmailed.."said Carlotta.
"I checked his job...He was a good employee, never missed a day, nobody had anything bad to say about him...but his close friends said that there was tension in the marriage and that he did have a wandering eye.."said Duke..

''People I talked to said that he was seeing an Angel Gentry...on the side..for about a year..."said Carlotta..

'Well from his and her Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts...This is the girl.."said Sharon..

Showing her photo on the screen...

''Where is Sissy?" I asked..

''She left a little while ago..Her and Angie... Sirena and Hop caught a murder..."said Sharon...

She did a double take..

"Oh Wow!" she said.

''What?" asked Carlotta..

"It's at this address...The address of this woman you guys were going to see...Angel Gentry..."said Sharon..

*******************************************************************************

At the address,

The body of a young blonde caucasion woman, aged 27 lay slumped over the sink...blood pouring out of her like a siv…..
CSI and Forensic people were snapping photos and dusting for prints and checking for DNA...

''We found two 357 mag slugs Detective."said one of them...

''Bag em and tag em...Check for any other DNA or prints."said Detective Tony Hopkins..

His partner , Detective Sirena Pile had on latex gloves... She and Detective Angela Belton Barlow

were examining the body....

'It's not that cold...This was recent...like a few hours.."said Angie..

"Very good detectives...I just came from a bloody scene halfway across town...A murder -suicide, same type of gun...Husband and wife...Carlotta, Rico, Jimmy and Duke caught it..."said Hazel.

"Wowww...At least their case solved itself..."said Lt. Sissy Van Buren...

 ''It might solve yours too."said Carlotta.
 "Hey Siss."said Tyriq.
 "Boss Lady.."said Jimmy..
 "What's goin on?" said Duke..
"It's been an incredible morning Siss." I said..

"I can see.." said Sissy, smiling..

Carlotta picked up the phone...

"Bingo!  Look!" she said..



"The same three videos were sent to one of our victims...The doers wife.."said Carlotta.

''What are you talking about?" asked  Sirena..

"We had a Murder -Suicide....The wife was sent these videos to her phone from this woman's phone."said Tyriq..

''Wife saw videos on phone of husband, she went ballistic, they had a big fight...Husband kills wife and then turns gun on himself.."said Jimmy...

"Okay, but who killed her?" asked Hop...

"My Money is on the husband...He must have been here first..." said Duke..

"That's what I think.."said Carlotta..

"WOWWW, it's a good day....Just what I like...A case that solves itself.."laughed Sissy..."Good job guys.." she said..

''Can we release the body?" asked Hazel..
''Yes release the body.."said Sirena...

"Great...I'll make my hair appointment this afternoon."said Angie..

'I can go home on time tonight...Yesssss...I am tired.." said Sirena..


"I hope not too tired for..."said Tyriq..

"No baby...Not too tired for you.."said Sirena..

''Okayyyyy guys, wrap her up and bag her...We're goin home.."said Hazel...
"What a day... A double murder-suicide....Seemingly a case that solved itself...Except that...This case was far from over...farrrr from over...




IV-

We all went home for the night...It was nice that all of us found homes in the same cul de sac...We were very close...Like a family.....


I laid back in my room...

''Wow , what a day...never a dull moment with you huh?" I laughed..


"That's why you married me.."laughed Carlotta, who walked out in a sheer lace night shirt with a black micro bra and a black silk thong on...My eyes nearly popped out of my head..

"OH MY GODDDDD!" I exclaimed..

Carlotta laughed..

I was soo aroused and excited  ,I didn't know what to do...

Carlotta sat on my lap and kissed me passionately..

I walked over to her...

"Let me help you..."I whispered...as I lifted her night shirt off of her and kissed her passionately, while rubbing her legs softly..

"You are sooooo horny..."she laughed as I unhooked her bra..

We stood in the middle of the floor ,kissing...

really kissing and practically devouring each others lips..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu papi….."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlotta, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

"Ayyyye Mios Dios..."she moaned softly as we crashed on the bed and we began to make sweet love....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" I moaned as the bed began to squeak beneath our combined weight...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi, you are sooo hard, soooo huge..." she moaned.....

I was losing my mind slowly....The way I always had when we made love...Carlotta was so warm, so soft, sooo wet....I was delirious....

before long we were making sweet love...Our bed squeaking loudly, our headboard rattling out of control...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...I love you soooooo much!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlotta, you are driving me crazy.." I moaned..

She turned over and moved herself up and down on me...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I like this papi.."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhh not as much as I like it.." I said..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS was incredible...
Both of Carlotta's legs were shaking furiously, her head was turning from left to right...she was sweating profusely....

"AYE MIOS DIOS....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYE  YI YIIIIIII.  OUUUU WEEE, OUUUU WEEEE..YESSS...YEsSSS….OHHH YESSS PAPI" she moaned..She was having an intense orgasm....

which caused her to kiss me more intensely.....

I was almost angry when I did start cumming….Carlotta's screams and whoops seemed to get me more excited and to make me cum harder.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi…..you make me cum so hard...." she sighed..

"You make me cum so much,..." " I said..

We both laughed

As we lie in each other's arms...both of our bodies trembling...
We started kissing some more and before we knew it..


We were making love again for the second time...

"I never get enough of you." I moaned..

"I seee." she said and laughed...

"Ayeee Mios dios...you are hung like a horse and are like a machine.." she said completely in Spanish...

I had no idea what she had said....

Our bed was squeaking like crazy....
We were a long way from that first awkward breakfast date in Sam Mother's diner, nearly a decade ago...

And while we all were relaxing in the comfort of our homes...We had no idea that our little double murder-suicide was the tip of the iceberg in our case...

(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments: