Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A Way Inside

''You guys are missing something here..HOW IS ALL THIS INFORMATION GETTING AROUND SO FAST?  " asked Angie... ''A suicide in Miami, a Double Murder -Suicide here in Philly, all intangibles...Nobody counts on that...and now this murder....Somebody got this information real quick and cleaned up even quicker..."said Angie..

"Angie's right....This isn't some Pimp....This is a large operation with girls or operatives in Miami and Philly and a network of information... This is big and sinister..and EVIL!" I said..

"You're right...but how do we even get close to these guys?" asked Sissy.

''Siss is right...We need a way in."  said Duke.

 "Everything is centered around that Gentlemen's Club, HUSTLERS."said Carlotta.
 "I've been in there two or three times questioning people....


"They know I'm a cop.."said Jimmy..

"They'd better." joked Angie, hugging Jimmy...
 "It's obvious...whoever is in this group recruits girls from that club..." said Tyriq..
 "Or he brings them there and sets up his Mark.." said Sirena.
"That's what I think....."said Hop..

"I found something interesting while you guys were out...I'm surprised it slipped by you...You guys usually are quicker on the uptake..Any way, Terry South, the five men you guys interviewed ,who were also being blackmailed, STILL being blackmailed and the Man who killed himself in Miami all have one thing in common....Each of them applied for and was accepted by Sincerity Bank for a Platinum Mastercard or Visa with an unlimited spending amount.."said Sharon.

"Unlimited ?? Terry South was nearly cashed out.."said Carlotta..

"That's right...That was used to get them....Once they got to a certain point and they all did..Owing about twenty thousand...Their minimum payments sky-rocketed and they were eventually cut off..Especially since they had to use their extra money to pay blackmail money.."said Sharon..

"They could have filed for Bankruptcy protection." I said..

"No and they were probably told not to..."said Sissy..

"That's right....and I'm building a fraud case against them right now...Me and my hubby.."said Sharon,hugging Hop...

Hop had recently passed the bar and was now an Attorney ,like his wife, Sharon....

''So, you wanted to know how these guys got so much information? From their Credit Cards...You don't get bigger than a Platinum Card...and how did the information get around so fast? Easy...The Internet....Texting, emails...What do we know about this bank, Sincerity anyway?" asked Tyriq.

''Well, it's an online bank...Only two locations...Take a guess?" said Jimmy..

 "Here in Philadelphia." said Carlotta.
'"And in Miami."said Sirena...

"It appears they've only been in operation for about a year....They advertise on Facebook, Twitter, Linkened In, Instagram and other Social Media Platforms...You apply on line and they want a lot of information...Income, Occupation, Three references...Home Address of course..Phone numbers."said Duke.

"Only very heavy hitters even get a call back or approval...And get this...a quick look shows ..all of their clients are men..not one female...Isn't that odd? Mostly white, but maybe two African-American and one Asian and three Latino men...all loaded."said Hop...

"On the surface it all looks perfectly legal...but I smell a rat...a dead rat..."I said.

''So do I."said Sissy.

II-

''So How do we get in?  They already have their girls...White, Blonde...Young...That doesn't fit any of us here.." said Carlotta..

 ''Would've been great for me to go undercover...You too Sirena."said Angie.
"Yeah, but I'm glad I don't have to.." said Sirena..

"We need a male...a young white guy, who recently came into a lot of money..."said Sissy...

"I can't do it...They know me...They know I'm heat."said Jimmy...

''Wait!! I know a guy....He just made Detective...he's real good, young , cool...streetwise.. Mike White.."said Hop..

"I know him!!!...Damn good guy..."said Jimmy...

"Get Him...Bring him to me." said Sissy.







Detective Mike White was in Sam Mother's Diner, finishing up an Ice Tea

''WHOOOAAAAAA Look who it is...Good time Jimmy Barlow..What's up dude/" said Detective Mike White..

 "Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…..Congratulations Champ...You made Detective.." said Jimmy...
''Damn man...I'm gonna miss you taking down doors for me." joked Hop...

"How's it hangin Hop?" asked Mike White, high fiving him...How is Sirena doing?" he asked.

''She's Fine.."said Hop..

As a uniformed policeman...Mike White had gone on several cases with Hop and Sirena..

He had also taken down some doors with Duke and Angie..


He was familiar with the Criminal Investigation Division detectives...He had a thing for Carlotta,

but was told she was off limits...

"She's the ADA's wife man.." said Hop..

''Damn, lucky guy....I bet she drives him insane in the bed...she's driving me insane just lookin at her.." Mike had said..

 ''We got a proposition for you." said Jimmy..
 ''Really?" said Mike.
''We need a guy to go undercover in a strip club...Hustlers to be exact..."said Hop..

 "You're joking right?" laughed Mike White..
"No Joke...We had a double murder suicide recently and then we found a girl in the river yesterday..All of this is tied to that club...Somebody in that club who is setting up guys and then blackmailing em...Come with us to our headquarters...We'll lay the whole operation out to you."said Jimmy...

"Whattttttt? I'm your guy.." he said.. Jumping at the chance to do some real detective work and with the Criminal Investigation Division at that...



He ,Hop and Jimmy left..

Just as Lt. Tragg was walking in...He saw them driving off..

"Hey Sam, what was going on with them/" he asked.

''Artie...I don't listen to people's conversations...apparently he knew them when he was a uniformed officer... They were congratulating him on getting his gold shield..Making Detective.."said Sam Mother.

"I remember when all three of em were uniformed officers.."sighed Lt. Tragg.

We had our meeting on the fourth floor in the FBI/ATF conference room rather than on our floor..

 "Hi Detective White...I'm Lt. Sissy Van Buren, head of the Criminal Investigation Division of the Philadelphia Police Department."said Sissy..
"And I'm Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace...."I said.. You know our other Detectives,

 My Wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace
 Detective Tyriq Pile..
 Detective Sirena Pile
 Detective Edwin "Duke " Baylor..
and Detective Angie Belton-Barlow.." I said..

"Yes, I know them all...They uh know me from my days as a uniformed officer."said Mike..

"I'm Sharon-Ferrell-Hopkins....wife of Detective Tony Hopkins...I'm the Deputy Special Agent in Charge of the FBI and ATF in this region...We are going to build you an identity...You'll be Adam Shift...You are a Venture Capitalist, and newly minted millionaire."said Sharon..

"I like this..."said Detective Mike White..

''We've got you a nice Tony Condo in town and a new sportscar...That is your cover...After tomorrow ,you will not come here ever again...until we bust these guys...We are going to give you two burner phones....You will contact us through this one.."said Sissy..


"Hide this and these Zip drives in the ceiling of or somewhere safe in your condo...

''Any information you compile...you'll leave it with Curly, in Curly's bar...He'll get it to us...You are not to call us or make contact with us at all...Everything will run through Curly."said Sissy.

"Got'cha…"said Mike White..

 ''Captain Eddie Cantrell cleared everything with your Sergeant..."said Tyriq.
''You are temporarily assigned to us." said Duke..

"Cool" said Mike White.

III-

Lt. Tragg drove over to our headquarters...

He got as far as our floor and was stopped...He did not have access to the Federal Government floor and couldn't force anyone there to give him access..

He waited until Sissy and I returned to our office...

"I understand you have one of my detectives assigned to you." said Lt. Tragg.

"Lieutenant, don't you have enough crimes to solve or press conferences?  Why are you so worried about this operation?" I asked..

He totally ignored me..

"I believe he is assigned to Sgt, Braxton, Bunco Squad..."said Sissy.

"I'm over Sgt. Braxton.. Cantrell just informed me through Inter-department memo that Detective White is assigned to you guys...Last time my detectives were temporarily assigned to you, I lost three good ones..



"Well two anyway...Rico and Carlotta, you could've kept Barlow." he said.

"If I recall, You signed their transfer papers without a protest."said Sissy...

''Well I'm not signing his..If that's what you're thinking.." said Lt. Tragg...

''We are not trying to take him...We just need him for an undercover operation..After it's over, he goes back into his regular operation."said Sissy...

Just then, Duke, Angie, Mike White, Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy, Sirena and Hop left the Elevator and entered our suite...They walked him back to our conference room and locked the door.

 "Okay...you know the operation..."said Duke.
 "Here are the keys to the condo."said Angie..
 "Sweet." said Mike..
 and the keys to the car....It's in our garage.."said Carlotta.
 "You got the two phones and the zip drive right?" asked Tyriq.

"Got it."said Mike.
 "You're ready to go." said Jimmy..
 "You ready for this Mikey?" asked Sirena.

"I was born ready for this." said Mike White..
''Well....Welcome to the Criminal Investigation Division...These are the kinds of cases we make."said Hop.

"This is mad cool." said Mike White.

"He's in good hands.." I said.

"What kind of sting is this?

Have anything to do with the girl you guys found floating in the river yesterday?" asked Lt. Tragg...

"No...That's a separate investigation...She was just a hooker." Sissy lied..  This investigation is on a need to know basis Lt. Tragg, when we make our case..You'll know, I promise you."said Sissy..

"Yeah...I'm sure I will...I had just taken that kid under my wing..."said Lt. Tragg as he left..

 "Glad you guys got him..You'll save him from being corrupted.." laughed Sharon.
Hazel laughed too...

IV-

Tender was the night...

We were all at home... I sat, watching Carlotta get undressed....It was nice to be involved in a case in which we all didn't have to go to our secret facility, "COPLAND" or stay over at our new Headquarters...

Carlotta smiled at me as she walked around the bedroom in her panties and bra...


''Aye Mios Dios...Look how fast you got undressed...You couldn't wait could you?" she said, Laughing.

"No...I couldn't.."I said, just staring at her as she slowly undressed on purpose to get me aroused..

"Let me hang up my clothes...I'll be with you shortly..." she said...Remembering the early days of our relationship ,before we got married when I would practically chase her around the bedroom...

I walked over to her...

"Let me help you..."I whispered...

"You are sooooo horny...I don't need any help unhooking my bra."she laughed as I unhooked her bra..and slipped her panties down...

"Ouuuuu you are soooooo helpful.." she cooed.

"I am." I said..

Carlotta giggled like a school girl....

We stood in the middle of the floor ,kissing...

really kissing and practically devouring each others lips..Carlotta had the softest lips and really knew how to kiss a man...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu papi…..look at you....Aye Yi Yiiiiiii"she moaned..

"Ayyyye Mios Dios...Ayyyyyyyyyyyyeeee! "she moaned softly as we crashed on the bed and we began to make sweet love....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" I moaned as the bed began to squeak beneath our combined weight...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi, you are sooo hard, soooo huge..." she moaned.....

I was losing my mind slowly....The way I always had when we made love...Carlotta was so warm, so soft, sooo wet....I was delirious....

before long we were making sweet love...Our bed squeaking loudly, our headboard rattling out of control...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...I love you soooooo much!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlotta, you are driving me crazy.." I moaned..

She turned over and moved herself up and down on me...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I like this papi.."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhh not as much as I like it.." I said..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS was incredible...
Both of Carlotta's legs were shaking furiously, her head was turning from left to right...she was sweating profusely....

"AYE MIOS DIOS....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYE  YI YIIIIIII." she moaned..she was having an intense orgasm....

which caused her to kiss me more intensely.....and to get even more excited...

I was almost angry when I did start cumming….Carlotta's screams and whoops seemed to get me more excited and to make me cum harder.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi…..you make me cum so hard...." she sighed..

"You make me cum so much,..." " I said..

As we lie in each other's arms...both of our bodies trembling...laughing out loud...
We started kissing some more and before we knew it..


We were making love again for the second time...

"I never get enough of you." I moaned..

"I seee.Wouuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeee" she said and laughed...

as we continued making sweet love through out the night... Today had been a good day...We finally had a way into this operation..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: