Friday, May 15, 2020

A Girl's Best Friend

PHILADELPHIA- ONE WEEK LATER-
We were at Stephon Bristols, After hours club....

Stephon Bristol's attention was on our wives...Sepia and Chelsea..


Seated at the end of the bars with a

 Citris Martini..
and a Mango Martini a piece.

"You both have great tastes in women....My My My My Myyyyyy/"said Stephen Bristol....."I can't believe what you're telling me.." he added.

"Believe it...It all checks out.."said Kool Kat...

"He's the only person who could have pulled this off....We checked and triple checked everybody on that plane...."I said.

The Pilot and the co-pilot had no idea what they were transporting...This was just a gig to them."said Kool Kat.

''What about that kid? He knew...The Kid who was tagging along to protect him.."said Stephen.

"I thought about  him for a long time...but he can't fly a plane....He passed out first..."I said.

"And he passed out second.."said Stephen..

"That's what it looked like...but he didn't..he pretended to pass out...He waited until the two pilots passed out...Then he took over the plane and  hovered it for about an hour and then landed it on the back end of the airport..said Kool Kat...

"He's the only one other than the pilots who has a pilots license.."said Kool Kat...

"Okay, but he was drugged too...He had a large amount in his system...He was out like a light when you found him, how do you explain that?" asked Stephen...

"That's easy...He didn't drink any coffee...He only pretended to be out...He landed the plane...Made sure his guys looted the plane and passed it off to his female accomplice....After they left, he gulped down three or four cups of coffee, enough to put him out...And there they were , when we found them..There was no fifth passenger...Nobody hiding...
Just Walker Conley....." I said...

"I researched him....He was nicknamed "Ace" when he was in Pilot School...He is known as Ace in Atlanta...He apparently works for you here in Philadelphia and for Mr. Gambrell in the ATL... When Gambrell lost those diamonds to you...He was furious...Ace Conley arranged everything..He drugged the coffee...Here is his receipts, his credit card receipts...He ordered the drugs...He paid the goons who made the snatch and the mystery woman who paid off the goons.."I said.




''Good work..So What do we do? I still need those Jewels back? How do we go about that?" asked Stephen..

"I've got a guy on him....Two of my guys broke into his Penthouse....The jewels aren't there..."I said..

"And none of the high line fences here have those jewels either...We've been all over it..!"said Kool Kat..

"Those jewels are someplace safe...With somebody he can trust....He's been laying low...When does he plan to go back to Atlanta?" I asked.


"Tomorrow.."said Stephen...


"That's when he plans to take them back....Meanwhile...They're with someone here for safe keeping.."I said.
"The girl!! The girl has the rocks..." said Kool Kat...

''Who is the girl?" asked Stephen...

''We've got 24 hours to find out.." I said..






II-

I went back to headquarterswith Kool Kat...

We had found the van and the thieves and the case and figured out who had masterminded the entire theft...


Thing was ,we didn't have the jewels....And that was what was most important...Finding the jewels and getting them back.
Bonnie Shay walked into my headquarters.  She and my wife Sepia were the only outsiders who had access to my sub-basement headquarters...

"Hi Guys..." she said..


"Hey Bonnie.."I said.

"I've been busy the past few days since we've been back in Philly...I found  Conley's female contact..."said Bonnie..

"You did?" said Kool Kat..


"You Did?" I asked....

"Yes...You didn't think I stopped investigating did you?   Her name is Amber Heights...And this is a photo of her..






I traced the car 

she pulled out of the airport in to the Car rental place she used and I got her address and her information..." said Bonnie..

"She paid those guys off and took the jewels..." I said.

"Yes...And she's smart enough that they aren't on her....They're in a safe deposit box....This is the address."said Bonnie.,

"She told you this?" asked Kool Kat..

''Not me....My alter ego....Bonita Robinson.....

"That's who she thinks I am....A Hip visitor to the city with a lot of disposable cash to spend..


"To Her I'm Bo Ho Bonita.....
She , Me and your wife, Sepia and Bonita ...My two realtors...

have been hanging out for the past few days.....

I followed her and I found out where she likes to hang out...

I ingratiated myself with her and we began to hang out.. Drink and talk.....



Sepia, Bonita or "Anita" as she is known to her...  and I have been using our company credit cards.....This girl has Mr. Conley's Black card and is spending like crazy...

We got our hair done at Bernadettes...Yes they do white girl's hair too..before you ask! We've had Mani -Pedis

Bridget is in  on the scam I'm running too!  She's been great!





We went shopping at Bridget's store, bought mad lingerie...All kinds of panties and bras....You can thank me later...



and we hung out in her condo.... She told me about her rich old boyfriend, Walker Conley who takes her to the ATL in his private Jet....She showed me his card.. and she slipped up and told me about the jewelry..."said Bonnie..

I told her she should keep that a secret...She shouldn't be blabbing to any and everybody...

She assured me that the only other person who knew about the Jewels was her girlfriend, Shakima.

I only met her once...She's a bartender at the bar she likes to hang out at...

''Anyway...The jewels are supposed to be transported back to Atlanta tomorrow...They're in this safe deposit box..."said Bonnie..

"Lockpick....I got a job for you.."I said..

"No Need for that....I made a copy of the key....I have a three dimensional copier at my office..

I palmed that key , made a copy and had it back to her before she even knew..." said Bonnie.

"Bonnie you sure you weren't a detective in a former life?" I asked Smiling..

"After my divorce..I was an Assistant District Attorney...I was involved with a detective for awhile.....I learned a lot from him..."said Bonnie.

"I'll bet he learned a lot from you too."said Kool Kat,laughing raffishly...

"Oh Hush Up." laughed Bonnie.






III-

"Hello...."said Amber..

"Where the Hell have you been, I've been trying to call you for the past three days.."said Walker Conley...

"Relax....I've just been hanging out with my girlfriends...Shopping, drinking...you know.."said Amber..

"Where are those Jewels?" asked Walker Conley..

"In the safe deposit box...just like you told me..."said Amber..

"Get them!...We are leaving in the morning....My plane is all gassed up..The Coast is clear now." said Walker.

"Tonight?" asked Amber..

"No...We can get em in the morning...I'll pick you up, take you to Breakfast...." said Walker.

"Okay...See you then.." said Amber...

Just then, there was a knock on her door..

"Kima...what's up girl?" said Amber..

 "Amber....This....Uh This is My Boyfriend...Smack...."said Kima...She was very afraid.. Amber saw the Glock the man was holding...
"Ah Aint yo boyfriend, trick! Now you....Honey blonde....You told my girl you got some hot rocks in a safe deposit box worth millions....Well you gonna take me to em...NOW!" He pulled out a  Glock 9 millimeter...

"You know what this is...Get ta steppin..."said the angry tattooed man...

 "I'm so sorry Amber....I'm so sorry ,Just Just give him the diamonds and he'll let us go...He won't hurt us. I happened to mention the diamonds during pillow talk." said Kima.

Kima had met him in the Bar....She liked tough guys....He had talked a good game and bought her drinks...

 This led to her going to his apartment and making love to him a few nights....
Crazy, Crazy lovemaking

and cuddling and pillow talk that led to her talking about her white girlfriend with the rich old white man for a boyfriend who was loaded who gave her jewelry worth millions to hold for him in a safe deposit box....She thought she was just talking...but Smack...a stick up boy who had already robbed and killed three well to do socialites smelled a quick payday..

"Kima, you talk too much..." said Amber..

At the safe deposit box...

"Bingo...This key was perfect.."I said to Bonnie..

"I told you..." said Bonnie..

"Look at that...Diamonds...A Girl's best friend..."said Bonnie as she scooped up the Diamonds..and put them in the original case..

"I'll secure these in the safe at my office tonight and tomorrow we'll put them in Mr. Bristol's safe Deposit box..." she said.

 "Bonita!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" asked Amber in total shock..
 "And you talk about me talkin too much.."said Kima..
"Drop those Rocks , they belong to me...You and dude step aside.." said Smack..

 "That's not gonna happen fella...I suggest you drop your gun before you get yourself killed." I said.
"Oh Yeah??...You don't look like no cops....Who the hell are you?" asked Smack...


"My Name is Bernadette Bonnie Shay, I'm an Insurance Investigator for Cyclops Insurance..I'm also an Attorney... This is Kevin Morris, also a Private Investigator, He was helping me with the Investigation...." she said.

"These diamonds were stolen by your boyfriend, Walker Conley....but then you know that Amber, don't you?...You paid off the hoods who stole them....They're all in jail...You don't look like a bad girl."I said.

"I don't give a damn about none of that...All of you drop them rocks and back the hell up." said Smack.

A .357 Magnum was placed at his head..

"Son, Your name is Smack right? My name is Kool Kat...I'm not about to repeat myself son....Drop your gun and get your hands up....Or else you're going to have a big headache..You heard what my man said...Now don't make me have to repeat any of that."said Kool Kat...

''What the Hell is this? WHO ARE YOU?"said Smack.. He was now visibly shaken....

They don't make tough guys like they used to....

 I had my .40 caliber pointed at his head..Kool Kat gave us a chance to pull our weapons...

"This is us taking your gun from you and tying you up pal." I said.
Bonnie had her .22 pointed at him...
.

"None of us will miss from this distance..Don't do anything g stupid."said Bonnie.. He was stunned...He didn't expect any of us to be  armed... He was suddenly very compliant!

"I won't!!!!  I swear I wont!!! Alright....Alright...Look...Let's call it a day...please....please....Don't shoot me..Don't....Don't shoot me...I-I-I don't know what all this mess is....I just came to steal some diamonds...I didn't know all you people was mixed up in this and you all strapped too..Woah, this is way over my head.....Please....Don't shoot me!" he moaned...
 "Smack , youse a bitch!   Youse the biggest punk I ever seen in my life."said Kima, now emboldened.
"Shut up girl....They got guns!  Just Let me easssssssssssssse  on out of here and we call it a day huh?" said Smack...
 "You aint eassssssssin on out of anywhere tough guy..."I said..
 Bonnie laughed...

"You're going to give us that gun..I'm sure some friends of ours are just dying to see you."said Bonnie.
"Now give up the gun....Damn it..you made me repeat myself." said Kool Kat who slapped him hard upside his head.. "I hate repeatin myself youngin.." he snarled..

We took his gun..Tied him up...emptied his gun and placed it in a plastic bag...Gagged him and blindfolded him...


"Don't hurt me...Don't hurt me...." he continued to whimper.....

Kima shook her head in disgust....

 "They don't make tough guys like they used to.." said Kool Kat, shaking his head......
 ''Sure don't.." I said.
"I'll say.." said Kima..relieved to be free of Smack..

 "What Happens to us?" asked Amber.
"I didn't do nothin...I swear..He pulled a gun on me and demanded I take him to Amber.."said Kima..

"Nothing Happens to you two...You're going home..Both of you...I just called the police...Laughing Boy here is going to jail...Good Night ladies.." I said.
I called an UBER and put both girls in it....I paid him and told him to take them wherever they called home.
IV-
I called The Criminal Investigation Division... Smack, real name...Timothy Gadson was picked up by Sissy and her detectives...I was certain he was wanted for something...

"Good Old Kevin.. We've been looking for you Smack, for a long time..Now we got you!"said Sissy..

 "Yes...You've been a very busy boy Smack." said Carlotta..Handcuffing him ,while a uniformed officer read him his rights...
 ''What is it ...You're a prime suspect in Two or Three homicides related to stick ups?" said Tyriq..
 "Hmmmm you might be a candidate for a few needles.."said Jimmy...
 "Coward, robbing people and then killing them..."said Sirena...
''What was he doing at this Safe Deposit Box.?  It's open and it's empty..."asked Hop..

 "Kevin will fill us in.." said Duke..
"We got this gun....I'll bet it's a ballistics match to all three homicides..."said Angie..she placed the gun, which was already in a plastic bag in an evidence bag and passed it to another uniformed officer.


"Thanks for the call Sissy, this Jamolk has been on our radar for a long time.." Said Lt. Danny Ho of  Robbery-Homicide...

''We can thank our friend, Kevin." said Sissy, smiling..

Smack began to weep profusely....He couldn't believe he was being arrested... Insurance Investigators, Detectives, Cops...What did he walk in on  ? He wondered as he was walked out and placed in a paddy wagon by three additional uniformed officers.

A FEW DAYS LATER!

 "Kevin, I can't thank you and Walter enough for helping me find those diamonds and secure them for Mr. Bristol..."said Bonnie..
 "He was ecstatic..." I said " He gave Walter and I a Bonus..So I decided, I might as well split my half with you.."

 I said and peeled off a couple of hundreds...
"Yeah, Here is part of mine too...

Buy yourself something sexy for your husband.."said Kool Kat..

"Ohhh Bump that....I bought enough sexy things for him when I was undercover...

All those lacey Bras and Panties I didn't need, So did your wife Kevin...Like I said...You can thank me later...... I'm buying something for me.."said Bonnie...



The Three of Us had a good laugh...

EPILOUGE-

Stephon Bristol sat alone in his after hours joint..

 "Walker, you're aware...I found my diamonds...and they have been secured.."said Stephen Bristol..
"I-I-I heard.....That is amazing..." he said.

"Cut the crap...I know it was you.....Nice plan...Almost got away with it... Oh and your boy, Gambrell called me this morning...He had a message for you...He said don't come back to Atlanta..."laughed Stephen Bristol...

"I uh suppose that means my services with you are uh terminated also..." said Conley...

"Yessss sirrrr. Get to steppin."said Stephen Bristol...

Amber had to move out of her beautiful condo...



She and Kima tend bar in Fishtown and share an apartment in Mt. Airy....

Timothy "Smack" Gadson was tried and convicted of three Armed robbery- Homicides and sentenced to die by lethal injection...


I smiled..

"Sepia you look good baby." I said..

We had had a little picnic in the playground near where we lived...

"Thannnnk youuuu!  I've got a surprise for you?" said Sepia as we walked home from the play ground..

"You do?..." I said..

"When we get home and get to the bedroom, you'll see. I bought it last week when I was with Bonnie." she said and smiled devilishly...

I smiled..I knew I was in for a nice surprise...

We got home and put Kimberly to sleep and took our showers...Then it was the quiet time of the night..

Our time!

We kissed passionately in the dark......

I lifted her sweatshirt up over her head and continued kissing her and running my hands down into her panties...and we continued kissing...

Sepia took her top off and lie across the bed...

I smiled as I undressed..


I stood there staring....

"OH MY GOD!!!" I said.
Sepia was stretched across the bed in some black panties with blue lace.......

"I told you I had a surprise..." she said..
My eyes nearly popped out of my head...

''Don't just stand there ogling, come to bed?" she said softly..

"OH MY GOD! You don't have to ask me twice." was all I could say....

 We lie across the bed kissing for a few minutes.....

"Ummmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

''SEPIA....my goodness girl.." I moaned..
I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu myyyyy, you like it daddy?.."she asked

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss most definitely.."I said..

"OHHHH MY GOODNESSS....You don't make any sense, being that hard and that huge.." she said as we kissed passionately and she softly stroked me...

"It doesn't make any sense you being this sexy.." I said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...Flattery will get you everywhere..." said Sepia in between hot kisses...
We wound up on top of the bed..we didn't bother to turn back the covers.....I  entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HUSBAND..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!" she moaned...

EIGHT TO NINE  hours of lovemaking continued...The bed had been squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall...

 Ummmmmmmm Husband, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Sepia moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...


The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against the wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier tonight than it had been before.......And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...

  Sepia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN MORRIS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder..

Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

 YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

"You feel good.., you feel good baby...?/" she cooed.

''YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"I moaned..


Another TWO HOURS must have gone by 

 "KEVIN...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  KEVIN..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned.
.
 "KEVIN..ouuuuuu..KEVIN....OHHHHHHH. HUSBAND!!!!! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...

  The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Kevin, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

"Ohhhh Sepia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh HUSBAND!, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...


 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!


 "Ummmmph, ouuuuuuuuuu you were really putting it down tonight....Wouuuu, it may be dangerous for me to wear that panty and bra set again.....my goodness.!" said Sepia, dazed and out of breath....

I just smiled....

She whispered to me..

"You good daddy?"

"Always!" I said..

She nuzzled her head into my chest and drifted off to sleep..



End of another case..


No comments: