Thursday, May 7, 2020

From Sunrise To Sundown (Suppression)

'"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"came Rockland's moan's....

Alfreda usually asked him to cool it with the loud noises..but she had the window down and the air conditioner on tonight...

She and Rockland were standing up...He was long stroking her with wild abandon.....Moaning and groaning...

She herself was moaning and groaning....She had already had three intense orgasms...

Soon they were in her bed and rocking back and forth......

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkland….ummmmmmmmmmmmm."she moaned...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he said with his deep baritone which she admitted ,turned her on....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of wild reckless abandoned lovemaking....with no sign of stopping was
going on in her apartment....The legs on her bed could only take so much more...She knew she was going to need a new bed soon...A New headboard too...

It was her reward to him of sorts for being so much different than her former , very abusive boyfriend, the late Basil Riley...

He came so hard this time, he nearly passed out....

To his surprise...Alfreda kissed him softly and slowly...making his temperature rise and 

and soon he was mounting her again for another rise... They went at it for another  TWO HOURS before Rockland came and came hard...His toes curling...His legs shaking.....Alfreda's legs were shaking too, her head turning from side to side...her arms flapping..


She left Rockland satisfied and exhausted or so she thought....She got up ,went in the bathroom and took a nice warm shower....When she emerged...Rockland was standing in the doorway...

He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.....she fondled him until he came again...



She called Olivia , while she was dressing...Telling her she was going to be a little late this morning..

"That's okay Freda, take your time...We are uh a little late ourselves, Olivia giggled..

"You don't fool me Livy...Tall ,Dark and Southern put it to you last night, didn't he?" she asked..

Olivia giggled..

"Yes he did!  I can hardly walk." Olivia confessed...

 I had indeed...From the time we turned in for the evening after dinner until around three in the morning..
Olivia and I were in bed ,making love..


Shortcake and Nelson weren't slacking either...

 The way they were kissing in the car on the drive home
and in their doorway as we headed for our apartment above them...We knew they were going to be making love soon..

and they were.....

Alfreda laughed long and hard....

"I know the deal...and I see how my son in law looks at my little daughter....Looks like we all were staring at the ceiling last night.."joked Alfreda..

Olivia laughed...

''Freda , you are a mess." she said..

''A Mess ,but true right?" laughed Alfreda..

II-

We should have gotten more sleep... Still, we were always prepared...

ADA Gerri Williams was ready to play the game of Voir dire with Nelson and Josie..

 Nelson was a master at this...A master at psychologically sizing up jurors and we knew the type of juror we wanted.. A woman, A housewife...Maybe Middle aged...A divorcee...
Josie had helped him scan the jury pool and he had drawn up specific questions to ask the jurors...

Gerri was no slouch and it only took her a few minutes to understand what Nelson was doing...Unlike  other ADA's, she understood Bait and switch perfectly....And She didn't fall for it...

 Olivia had warned Beverly, Nelson and Josie not to be fooled by Gerri's niceness, talkativeness and pleasant demeanor...She made her reputation on getting people to like her, drawing them in and then slitting their throats when their guards were down..
 Beverly's courtroom demeanor was almost a carbon copy of Gerri's , so she understood how to go at her and she informed Nelson..
 Nelson was a very intelligent Attorney, whose demeanor often through people off.   He used guile and a streetwise slickness to pick 7 of the jurors we wanted...Yeilding her the five that she wanted..
I watched as Josie was like a sponge ,soaking up everything, learning the game from the Master.

I sat back and I smiled....

It was after the jury was picked that Gerri realized she had been slightly snookered by the two younger attorneys...She looked at her old Law school friend Olivia , smiled and bowed ...Olivia had taught these two very well. Her bow was one of respect..

Olivia smiled and nodded..Her nod was also of respect...

"You guys did good.." she said..

 ''We had a good teacher.." said Nelson..
"Now we've got to work on our defense.." said Josie..

Tammie looked at us..

"Now what happens?" she asked..

"We've lined up three Psychologists , who will be interviewing you today....One is going to Hypnotise you...Beverly and I will be there...We need to know  who else was in that room that night.."I said.

''Who Else? Yess...I-I vaguely remember...There...There was somebody else ….in that room, I-I.." said Tammie.
"It's alright....Just keep calm, keep quiet...We'll be seeing you shortly..."I said..

ADA Miles Ellis and his girlfriend, U.S. Attorney Karla Williams walked up just then.

 "Thank You Guys...I can't thank you enough for taking this case." said Miles..
"I hope he's just as understanding when my ex-boyfriend is accused of murder and I hire you guys."joked Karla..


Beverly and Josie cracked up laughing...

''Karla you're a mess.."laughed Olivia..

 ''And congratulations to you young lady on graduating law school and passing the bar."said Karla to Josie.
"Thank You." said Josie..

"If you two aren't busy...Why don't you join us, back at our place?" asked Olivia...

***********************************************************************


Back at our home...

 Alfreda was there and had hot coffee and doughnuts prepared for everybody..
It was a nice respite..

"Trial begins in three days...I've got my strategy planned.."said Olivia..

"She was a battered woman and she had a concussion...We are going with diminished capacity and severe trauma.."said Beverly...

"But you do know that's like admitting that she did it, right?" said Karla..

"You're right, but she can't remember anything that happened..What else can we do?"asked Nelson..

"She can't or she won't?" asked Karla..

"Come On Karla...I don't think she's lying...I mean , I would know.."said Miles..

"I saw the police report....She's beaten into a concussion, She wanders into the street where she is half dressed and found hours later...Yet, the gun is wiped clean, bleached even...No prints, No DNA and someone had the foresight to call the police and The M.E.'s office..Not 911...like most people would do...I'm just sayin.."said Karla.

 "Wow! My Husband was saying that exact thing last night.."said Olivia..
"That's just what Donnie Ray said."said Beverly...

''Karla, you think like a cop....LIKE A COP!!!!" I said...

''I've prosecuted a number of cases...I've worked with FBI, ATF and DEA...I know how they gather information and how they think...I know how defense attorneys work too...I try not to give them any loopholes.."laughed Karla.

''And you just gave us one."laughed Olivia.

"You're my friends..."said Karla.

''Somebody else was in that room...." I said..

"Liv...you and Shortcake and Nelson and Josie should go see Tammie and those docs....I got somewhere else to be..."I said..

"Oh Okay.."said Olivia..

"Livy.....I-I uh never get involved with your cases...but could I go along with you guys to speak to that girl?  Maybe I can help her.."said Alfreda.."Having been a past victim of domestic abuse.."said Alfreda..

 Olivia thought for a moment....

"Alfreda, I think that's an excellent idea...what do you think Beverly?" asked Olivia..
 "Mommy if  you're up to it..I'm down.."said Beverly...
 ''You'll be fine Ms. Jay.."said Nelson...
''Yeah, you're with us.."said Josie..

 "Thank you baby!"said Alfreda to Josie...
 "Thanks again guys."said Miles.
"Glad I could be of some help!' said Karla , winking seductively at me..

I smiled back...






III-

In His suite at the Marriot, U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson had a surprise visitor..

 ''Wellll Hellllllooo Gerri....How long has it been?"asked Tony Richardson...
''Tooo long..You're remarried, got three is it? Three children?" she asked..

"Yes...Yess come in..." said Tony Richardson....

"You know I've kept up with you....You were in New York City for awhile..An Assistant District Attorney and now you're uh in Philly...An Assistant District Attorney here.." he said.

"This will do for now...but I've got bigger things on my horizon...Bigger goals...I want to start my own law firm..." said Gerri..

"Like Olivia Bennett-Alexander... She and her team helped me out a few years ago...I teamed her with Yvette Jones and her team of lawyers and they handled a class action suite for their government.."said Tony.

"Yes...I went to law school with Olivia and Yvette...I was a year ahead of them but we had a few classes together...when they were undergrads , they pledged AKA under me..."said Gerri.."Funny you should mention Olivia..I'm trying a case against them now..





,That woman who killed her policeman boyfriend...They're defending her...It's open and shut...I wished I had a more challenging case, so I could really pit my skills against them....I expect Liv to make me an offer soon."she laughed..

"Ahhh Don't be too sure you've got everything locked up....Go over that case...piece by piece..Olivia and Beverly


take a case apart like a surgeon...They know the law and they use predicates and pass examples where they apply  up the ying yang....They're both very persuasive...I've seen them in action...

 That guy, Nelson East, who is married to Beverly is as sly and persuasive as they come...
and their para-legal , Josie is very sharp, very good at research..."said Tony...

''She's an Attorney now...She passed the bar recently....I talked to all of them in Sam Mother's yesterday to get a feel for them...I know they're sharp ,I did battle with them today in court, Voir Dire.....And you're right...Nelson and Josie are as slick as canned grease...and if I know right..Olivia and Bev won't be a walk in the park either...but I'm ready.." said Gerri..

 "Olivia's husband...Donnie Ray Alexander is the real MVP on that team...He's an Ex-Homicide Detective and a damn good investigator....
He leaves no stone unturned...Go back over that case...have the police go back over it....thoroughly...Don't take them for granted.."laughed Tony, checking out Gerri's sexy body and how well she fit her business suit...

''Thanks for the heads up.... Well, I'm glad to see you are uh doing well....Mr. U.S. Attorney...I expect a seat on some Supreme Court is next for you or Politics.."laughed Gerri..

Tony Richardson stared in her eyes....

''Is that the only reason you stopped by here Gerri?" he asked..

Gerri was sweating....

"Uh yes- yes...just to -just to catch up...uh on old.....ouuuuuuuu times... "she whispered..

His pretty green eyes could always make her panties moist.....She hated that...They hadn't been married in years...He was married to someone else now..Had three children...She hated that...

Her clothes were off soon, she was just in her panties and bra, kissing him like there was no tomorrow,
She hated herself for being so weak....

He easily slipped her panties off and lifted her high...Stroking her slowly and gently.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
HOO HOO HOO HOO HOOOOOOOH!  OH MY GODDDDDD TONNNNNY!!!!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOP! OOOOOOP!  OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out..

The next NINE TO TEN HOURS, she was in his bed...making love with wild abandon....her legs shaking furiously, her head turning from side to side...her hands flailing....and experiencing one orgasm after another...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GoDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Tony, you are turning my world upside down....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..

''AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!" he moaned..

She hadn't made love to Tony since the day their divorce was finalized...It was a one for the road type thing...She hadn't seen him in five years....She never imagined she'd ever sleep with him again..but never say never they say...

He came so hard, he thought he might be dying...So did she....

She got up and showered....

He met her at the door of his bathroom and kissed her passionately...Neither one said anything..

She got dressed...She tried to get her hair together...She looked at her watch...

It was one o'clock in the morning...

''Bye Tony...It was nice seeing you again..." she whispered...

"Godbye Gerri...IT WAS NICE!" Tony laughed..

They kissed passionately at the door ...
He watched her as she walked away... She felt good, relaxed.....That was just what she needed ,she thought..It was the first sex she'd had in a year and a half...



************************************************************************

I talked to several of the Police Officers in Broward's precinct...Since I was a former Homicide Detective, I had a little drag with them on a cop to cop basis..

They gave me insight into Broward and Tammie's stormy relationship...

"One minute they'd be in his patrol car steaming up the windows, making love, the next she'd be down here with a black eye and a busted lip." one officer told me..


"One person who was especially disturbed was his partner...Ralph Carter..." said another officer.

"Ralph had a little bit of a crush on Tammie...He tried to protect her and he used to get on Tony about how he treated her...So much so that their partnership ended and Tony began riding with another cop." said yet another officer.

I asked if there was anything MORE between Ralph and Tammie...No one knew for sure..


I went searching for Officer Carter....He had taken a leave of absence , THE NIGHT OF THE MURDER and hadn't been seen since...!!

I checked his bank account.. He had cleaned his bank account out in the past week.. His car was gone!! I found it parked at the Airport in Long Term Parking...

From checking his Credit Cards, he booked a flight to New Orleans of all places and then a day later,
San-Francisco...

He had made several purchases on his credit cards, Gas, Food, and a rental car , all in the San-Francisco/Oakland area...

It didn't look like he was coming back anytime soon.

I checked his apartment.. Yeah...I did a Black bag job and broke in...I found love letters, written to Tammie and some written to him... I searched  her Facebook page... He was a "Friend"...He liked all of her photos, especially the ones of her in bathing suits....

I was beginning to see what had happened here...

IV-


In the Visiting Room at the Women's Correctional Center..


Dr. Sammie Templeton, a leading Psychologist looked at the medical reports and sat with our client.

She had hypnotized our client and dug into her subconsciousness..

"Go ahead now...Tell them what you told me.." she whispered quietly.

Tammie Ellis, ex-wife of ADA Miles Ellis

now accused of murdering a Philadelphia Police Officer..

It was all over the news media and the fact that she had once been married to a Philadelphia ADA...

Lt. Tragg, who made the arrest was once again in the news and in the spotlight, doing interviews an praising ADA Geraldine Williams

and predicting that she would "Totally humiliate Olivia and Beverly in court and put this remorseless cop killer on a table and give her the needle she deserves"

For her part, Geraldine Williams smiled and praised Olivia and Beverly....Saying that those two are the very best defense attorneys money could buy and that she looked forward to going up against them in court...Saying that outside of this case...She was "very fond of Olivia, Beverly, their husbands and their new associate attorney, Josie.."





She would not comment on the details of the case at all..

Olivia, Beverly, Myself, Nelson and Josie all said...."No comment...We'll talk to you all after the trial is over.."


Inside the Visiting room,  Olivia, Beverly, Josie, Alfreda ,Nelson and I sat in on the session..

 "Tammie, we are ready to go to trial....We need to know anything, anything you haven't told us...Was there anyone else in that room with you?" asked Olivia..

Tears streamed down Tammie's face...She began to remember things all of a sudden...
 "Take your time girlfriend...Take your time.."said Beverly soothingly....
 "It's alright....It's okayyyyyyy."said Josie...

"I-I-I came there to tell him that I was leaving , that our engagement was broken...I-I came to get my things...We argued...He -He told me to go on then..That he was done with me...We argued...He punched me in the face...My nose was bleeding profusely...I punched him back....He hit me upside my head sooo hard...soo hard that I...I-I went into a rage..."she said..
 "Go On Baby, Take your time...I know what you went through....I had a boyfriend too, who used to hit me..He knocked me down a flight of stairs once...One night...He hit me one too many times..."said Alfreda..
 "It's alright Alfreda..."said Nelson...He was protecting her from incriminating herself...

"You know don't you? You know what it's like when someone hits you one time too many don't you?" said Tammie..  " I picked up that gun...I was going to shoot him...but I didn't...I couldn't do it...I put it down..."said Tammie..
"Who was with you?" I asked.   "Ralphie came with you...You called him a half hour before you got there..I saw the phone record...He was there with you wasn't he? "I asked...

Tears flowed down her face.....She remembered it all now!

"Yes" she said quietly...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties!