Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Daniel's Diary

Saturday Morning-

One of our murder cases , the badly beaten Rachel Lawson was now 72 hours old...Cold in Detective terms and our other case...a slain chemist named Daniel Carew was 24 hours old...We had no leads in either case except a strange DNA found in blood that was unlike any human DNA...but yet a match in two decade old murders in London and a match for these two...

 "Thank you for doing my hair sis." said Monica...
"Thank you for having us for Breakfast..." said Monique....

Monica had fixed breakfast for the four of us..





They were in our domicile this morning...

 Pancakes
 Omelettes
 Hash Browns
 Sausage
and coffee...

"So we now have two murders, same M.O.  Same DNA....Where are we?" asked Lt. Cotton...

'Well This Daniel Carew is from London.....Taught Chemistry at the University of Edinborough in Scotland, Moved here about 9 years ago...we checked his Financials, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Bank Account and all that...Nothing out of the ordinary and of the people who he worked with, not a negative report...For all intents and purposes, they say he was a nice guy without an enemy in the world."said Monica.

"He had one enemy, whoever beat and killed him...I saw the body...That looked personal.."said Lt. Cotton..

"I interviewed his next of kin and all of his known acquaintences and co-workers and then I cross referenced his credit and debit card purchases with that of our first victim Rachel Lawson...There was no connection whatsoever and no time in which their paths crossed...In fact ,Mo Mo and I re-interviewed her co-workers, friends and relatives and none of them knew or heard of Daniel Carew...So they aren't connected." I said..

"I found one thing though...One thing a little weird... Drew Carew had a visit from your guy Monique.. Hankie....Hank Edelston….

at least three times last week and once, the day before he died.." He was caught on the Street Cam.."said Monica.

"Maybe I should ask him..."said Monique...

 "Maybe Mo Mo and I should ask him..."I said.
"How much do you know about Hankie Monique?"  asked Monica.

"He was born in London....He studied at the University of Edinborough and Oxford....He's actually brilliant and he moved to Philadelphia about 10 years ago.....Worked at the General Hospital and came to work for us about three months ago...That's the facts on paper...he doesn't talk about his family or any girlfriends he had in England at all...Almost like he doesn't have a past..."said Monique..

"Well at any rate...We need to talk to him..."said Monica.

"Then I need to talk to you in private..." I whispered in Monica's ear...

We kissed passionately...…...


"You can always talk to me baby..." said Monica softly.....





II-

Sometime later at the Medical Examiner's Office..

"I found these in Hank's locker....I thought I should call you..."said Monique..

 ''Syringes...."I said.

as we looked at a bag full of syringes..
"I know you analyzed them.....what chemical was in them?" asked Monica.

"Allysium...It's a mood enhancer...but why would Hank have that? We don't use that here.. Our clients are beyond having any problems with their moods."said Monique..

I smiled..

Monique smiled at me..

"This is why I love your husband...He gets my sense of humor." she said and pinched my cheek..

"He's the only one who gets it..."laughed Monica... "Put those back...Don't let on that you know he has them...Are they addictive?" asked Monica.

"They can be...He certainly doesn't need his mood enhanced...He needs his libido toned down..."said Monique..

Just then Hank Edelston walked in...

"Well Hellllllooooooooooooooo.." he said... He was looking Monica up and down like a hungry wolf despite the fact that I was there..


He then turned his attention to Monique..

"Good Afternoon Hank." said Monique..

''Did you know Dr. Daniel Carew?" I asked.

"Yes I did..He was one of my professors years ago when we were both at the University of Edinborough in Scotland.. " said Hank Edelstein..

Monica probed his mind...She could hear his thoughts and feel his emotions... He was telling the truth!

"You paid him a visit three times last week and once the day before he died.. You were captured on the Street and Traffic Cams.." said Monica.

"Yes I did...He was uh giving me Alysium...It's a mood enhancer....Look, I would appreciate it if you kept this confidential, but I have suffered from a mild form of schizophrenia most of my life...The Alysium he was giving me kept my suffering to a minimum and helped me... Dr. Carew has been helping me since I was his prize student at the University of Edinborough in Scotland.." he said.

Monica scanned his mind again...Again , he was telling the truth....Though she sensed a bit of fear and apphrehension...

She then heard his thoughts change...

He looked at Monique..

"Mannnnnn I don't know whose panties.I want to get into more...Monica or Monique...goddd they are both sexy as hell..." he thought..
 Imagining himself with her
and then with her sister..

He was starting to give her the creeps and she worried about her sister being somewhat alone here with him, but we had to be going..

We took off...

 ''Where to now?" I asked.
"Home" said Monica..

"Home?" I asked..

''We don't have anymore leads right now do we?  It's Saturday...What do you suggest? We've interviewed everybody connected with both victims...We've unturned every stone...I hate to say it...but all we can do right now is wait..."said Monica.

"For someone else to get killed?" I asked.

"I hope not...but we've got nothing else to go on right now...We've got qualifying DNA...but we can't connect it to a suspect..We don't have a motive..we don't have a pattern...besides...didn't you tell me earlier that you uh wanted to uh TALK to me in private?" she asked and winked..


"I certainly did and no time is better than the present.." I said, smiling raffishly at Monica.

"We have two cold cases...I was thinking , maybe if we uh relax...and get our bearings....We could uh...well you know come back to this with uh ruh fresh eyes.."said Monica.

We went home....


When she exited the shower....I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately, running my hands down her panties..

"Ummmmmmmmmm you were right, we do need a little break...Some uh private conversation" I moaned..

"Always listen to your training officer.." she whispered, smothering me with sweet, sweet kisses...

I pulled her to me and kissed her softly...Almost like I didn't want to let her go....

Finally when we eased up, I said..

"I can't wait to get back to this  tomorrow.."I said.

''Believe it or not partner...I can't either...but right now....Right now...I can't wait for you to make love to me..You know...That uh private conversation you wanted to have?" said Monica..

"Well..wait no more.." I said....

"I didn't expect to , horn dog, all hard and stuff!...ummmmph ,look at you!!! Wouuuuuu!" she laughed...

We continued kissing...Monica...slid her soft hands into my boxers....I was as hard as a brick...She softly carressed my erection and continued deep throat kissing me slowly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at youuuuuu....Myyy myy my...." said Monica, giggling a little bit...

"I love this conversation.." I said.

"Ouuuuuuu meee tooo!" she said.
She slid my boxers down....She wasn't wearing any panties at the moment...I slid myself on top of and into her soft luscious and wet center...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

The bed rocked under our weight as we began making sweet love...

"Ohhhhh Mo Mo....you feel so damn good.."I moaned..

''So do you Nate...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

Monica's soft kisses...Her soft skin and the smell of whatever skin moisterizer she had on was driving me mad...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girlllllllllllllll.." I moaned softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed softly...

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....
 

SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS of sweet lovemaking commenced....Our  bed was rocking from side to side and squeaking very loudly...our headboard was loose....I had to remember to fix that...

"OH MY GOD NATE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!   YESSSSSSSSSSSS!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cried out and began to shake something terrible...Tears just flowing down her face.....

"NATE I LOVE YOU!!" she cried out...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MO-MO..I LOVE YOU TOOOO!!!UMUMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned as I came like a gusher....my body shaking and my toes curling....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Monica screamed as she held me tight..

Both of her legs were shaking....My body was trembling...I was cumming like a gusher.... .

Monica blew softly into my ears...And ran her hands softly through my hair...She had had several orgasms....by the time I came...she was having yet another one....She was kissing me softly and stroking my penis very softly...

I came so hard a second time....I was near tears...My entire body shook, my toes curled....
She lie between my legs on my chest....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu  ...oh my godd...that was ...oh that was awesome..This was even better than two nights ago...wouuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

"Lawddd Mo...Mo...You are too sexy..."I said, trying to catch my breath...

"Would you have me any other way?" she asked..

"No...Not at all.."I said.

We both laughed and held each other tight..

I mounted her a second time and began to go to town...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Nate you are a machine....Ohhhhhh my godddd...ouuuuuu"she moaned..

I lifted her up and began long stroking her.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she screamed..

TWO TO THREE MORE HOURS slipped by... Monica's legs quivered out of control....Her head turned from side to side...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm AYiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...oooooooop, ouuuuuuu." she squealed as she came so hard, even she couldn't believe it and soon I was cumming like a gusher.....
I fell asleep between her legs, with her rubbing my head softly..

III-



We didn't wait until tomorrow, we got up, showered and were back on the hunt...

Kylie had gotten a warrant and was in Dr. Daniel Carew's apartment...She had left us a text message.

we joined her there...

"I'm glad you guys got here...I found this guys journals...and his diaries on this Laptop

..... Look." said Kylie..

 "These journals go back ten years.... look at this passage...

"My prize student...I feel so bad for him... He changed his last name to hide his family name , but I knew who he was the minute I saw him...I knew he was some type of mutant...born with an unusual gene that turns him into a nearly completely different person.  A personality so strong that is completely separate from his normal personality..."I read.. "That was date April 2, 2034..." I said.
"Look at this, April 15 -

"I have seen him in his dual personality...He bare recognized me...He had blood all over his clothing...I read last night that a prostitute was found brutally murdered in London...I know it was my poor student in his alter ego...He carries the same curse as his father and grand-father and great grandfather who started the generational curse...I must help him before someone else dies.."


"But here is the most telling passages- "said Kylie...

May 29th-  "Another young woman has been brutally murdered...Just weeks after graduation....I have made my student aware that he is not safe here...I have suggested that he leave the U.K. and head for America... I have given him a years supply of Alysium...It is a mood enhancer that has the exact opposite effect for someone like him...It will suppress his desire to become his murderous Alter ego...But if he is overly sexually excited..The rush of pure adrenaline will deaden the effect of the drug and set him off again...."

 "April 15th and May 29th... Those are the days after the murders in London... He was treating somebody...Somebody he sent here.."said Monica.
"Hank...Hank Edeleson...Who is he really?" I asked.

"I scanned his thoughts...I heard them...I felt his emotions...It's not him....I would have heard it, felt it..All the man thinks about is sex....either with my sister or me..."said Monica.

"Yeah but the Doc says he becomes a totally separate personality with completely different thoughts, separate thoughts of his own...The Alysium keeps that personality at bay...You can only hear the thoughts of the man you're presently seeing..You don't hear the thoughts of  the separate personality."I said.

 "Nate may have a point..."said Kylie..
"Let me check my GPS on my sister's phone.."said Monica..

"Thank goodness...She's home.."said Monica.






IV-

Monique's Phone was off...

 "Come here girl."said Lt. Cotton...
"Frankieeeeeee….all you think about is sex..."giggled Monique..

"Noooooo, I think about solving crimes.." laughed Lt. Cotton raffishly..

He slipped her panties down and off and lifted her up and began to thrust into her slowly....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop,
Ouuuuuuu hoooooo hooooooo hoooooooo...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeee….. Ayyyieeeeee, Aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Wooo ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Monique
yelled...

Lt. Cotton and Monique fell upon their bed, making sweet ,sweet love, unaware that a micro video camera was filming their entire session.....

Their bed was squeaking out of control....the headboard was shaking, rattling like crazy...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhh godddddddddddddddddddd!" Lt. Cotton moaned..



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop, Ouuuuuuu hoooooo hooooooo hoooooooo...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeee….. Ayyyieeeeee, Aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...WOuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Ouuuuuuuuuu hooo hoooo hooooooooooooooo, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Monique yelled...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by....Neither Lt. Cotton or Monique could get enough of each other..

Monique's legs began to shake furiously..Her head turned from side to side..My mouth was wide open...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Frankieeeeeeeeeeeeee…" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babbbbyyyyyyyyyyy...Sugar Babbyyyyyyyyyyyy!" he cried out...as he began to cum like a flowing river....
In an apartment, halfway across the city....

A Monitor was showing their entire sex session...

and a man was busy masturbating to it....

"Ummmmmmmm….Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!...Ummmmmmmmmm,Ahhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhh." moaned Dr. Hank Edleston….

While at home..

"Ouuuu Frankie...I can barely walk....You really put it on me tonight..Let me check my phone...Hmmm My sister called me and texted me a few hours ago...Let me call her, let her know I'm okay..."said Monique....
"If Mo Mo checked your GPS, she knows you're home or she would have been by here.. Come back to bed."said Lt. Cotton.

While on the city streets....

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" comes a voice...

(TO BE CONTINUED)





4 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is gooood!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties!

Rita said...

Just Binge Read Ventures last night and now I'm Binge reading Escapades, Starting with the Kevin Story last week and this..

Brenda said...

I just did the same...I'm all caught up now..With both Ventures and Escapades.