Friday, May 22, 2020

HYDE


We had a Bolo out on Henry "Hankie" Jekkyl Edelston.
His face was all over Philadelphia... we had police at The Bus Station, The Train Station, The Airport,
and Spaceport..

We weren't going to give him any chance to leave Philadelphia...

He was wanted for three murders here and two murders in his native England...

We had the city bottled up tight...

 At headquarters...
I had a team on all of the street and traffic cams searching for any citing of him...


I hadn't seen my wife and partner, Detective Monica Nellis all day...

We took a break...We were on the roof of headquarters behind my Flying car, kissing..

"Ummmmmm I missed you baby." she said..

"I missed you too." I said in between kisses..

''We'd better get back to the squadroom before we are missed.."Monica whispered..

I was busy trying to unzip her tight capri slacks...She moved my hands and smiled..

''We can't do this baby....We don't have time.." she cooed in between kisses...

"I know....come on let's go back.." I said as we headed downstairs and back into the squad room.

"I found something interesting....Look at this.."said Kylie, who passed me a drivers license

'Edward Hyde...Who is Edward Hyde.?" I asked,,,

"Look closely at the photo.." she said..

"Thats' Hank Jekkyl Edelston.." I said..

"Obviously a phony drivers license....but a very real address..." said Monica..

"Ready to go a  huntin?" I said..

 "Let's go...."said my wife, smiling..
"Ready as I'll ever be.."said Kylie..Smiling..






II-

We went out in full force...everybody in flying cars now..

We circled the apartment complex of "Edward Hyde"



Monica and I took a squadron of Tactical Squad Officers up the front steps..


Kylie took the other squad up the back steps...

 I knocked on the door..

"Dr. Edelston….POLICE...WE HAVE A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST!!!" I said.
 "KNOCK IT DOWN!" said  Monica..
We knocked down the door and we burst in...

The place was empty......It looked like whoever lived here had just left.... A Monitor was on one desk

The Monitor was still on...



 "Come here girl."said Lt. Cotton...



"Frankieeeeeee….all you think about is sex..."giggled Monique..

"Noooooo, I think about solving crimes.." laughed Lt. Cotton raffishly..

He slipped her panties down and off and lifted her up and began to thrust into her slowly....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop,
Ouuuuuuu hoooooo hooooooo hoooooooo...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeee….. Ayyyieeeeee, Aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Wooo ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Monique
yelled...

Lt. Cotton and Monique fell upon their bed, making sweet ,sweet love, unaware that a micro video camera was filming their entire session.....

Their bed was squeaking out of control....the headboard was shaking, rattling like crazy...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhh godddddddddddddddddddd!" Lt. Cotton moaned..



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop, Ouuuuuuu hoooooo hooooooo hoooooooo...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeee….. Ayyyieeeeee, Aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...WOuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Ouuuuuuuuuu hooo hoooo hooooooooooooooo, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Monique yelled...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by....Neither Lt. Cotton or Monique could get enough of each other..

Monique's legs began to shake furiously..Her head turned from side to side..My mouth was wide open...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Frankieeeeeeeeeeeeee…" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babbbbyyyyyyyyyyy...Sugar Babbyyyyyyyyyyyy!" he cried out...as he began to cum like a flowing river....

 I turned it off...

"Mo Mo...He was recording your sister and the Lieutenant making love." I said.
"This is from two nights ago....He recorded it and was playing it again...This is what got him excited and triggered him..."said Monica..

"Box all of this stuff..Take it to evidence.." Monica ordered....


A Laptop and the monitor and two computers were packed among other things...

"I'll stay here and supervise this...You two better find Monique..." said Kylie..

III-

''She's not answering her phone.."said Monica..

Finally , Monique answered her phone...


"Heyyy Sisss, I see you called.. Sorry I didn't answer...Guess who was talking to me? Hankie..He called me..said that he's seen the news and that he needs to see me...Says he hasn't killed anybody but that he needs help.." said Monique..
''It's a trap sis.."said Monica. "That may have sounded like Hank...but he's in his alter ego's state now..He's Edward Hyde...."said Monica.

'Edward Hyde? Who is that?" asked Monique..

"Nate and I will explain everything...Just head home...NOW!  We're on our way.."said Monica.

"Okay..I'll meet you guys there."said Monique..



We rushed back to our home...

Where we found Monique just entering..

"Hey Mo Mo...Nate..what's up?" she said..

 ''We need to go in your bedroom.." I said.
"It's important Sis.."said Monica.

"Ouuuuu sounds Kinky...."joked Monique.. "Can I come too?" she jokingly asked..

 Monica looked at me with a devilish smile..

"Don't say it!  I know you're thinking it...NOT GONNA HAPPEN!" she laughed..

I had fantasized about a threesome once...
"I didn't say nothin or think it.."I laughed..

''What's up guys?" laughed Monique..

I used my cyber eye and scanned the room..

Monica searched the room too...

I found it...



"Here it is..I found it.."I said.. It was a Micro-Camera...

"Sister in Law, this freak was here...he planted this camera in your bedroom so he could watch you...and he saw you and Lt. Cotton making love, that's what got him all hot and bothered.."I said.

"Oh My God...I feel so violated.."said Monique....."Heaven knows what else he may have seen.."said Monique..

''We found another apartment he was using under the alias, Edward Hyde...We think that he was watching you two again....He had a monitor running when we got there and you two were the stars."said Monica.

''Oh My Godddddd!" said Monique who felt very embarrassed....

"It's okay sis...I turned it off before anybody else could see it...other than Kylie and Nate...That is why we came here to find the bug..."said Monica.

"He's so turned on..He's out there on the streets in his murderous form..."I said.

''I got an idea of how to stop him..."said Monica..

"It's a long shot...butttt.... if you're trying to sell cake...you need a little icing.."she said...

 ''What is your wife talking about?" asked Monique.
''She's your sister...you've known her longer than me.." I said.

"Come with me Sis...I need one of your dresses and for you to do my hair.."said Monica with a devilish smile..





IV-

The Medical Examiner's Office..

A little before midnight...

Monique had let her last worker go...



This was late for her...she was usually gone by four unless it was an emergency....She heard someone use the pass key and come into the facility...

"Frankie...Is that you? " she asked..

Her husband, Lt. Cotton was the only other person who had a passkey other than employees of the M.E.'s office and they were all gone..

There was no answer...

"Frankie?" she asked..

She ventured out into the dark hallway...

AND THERE HE WAS!!!!

"DR. COTTON....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

He smelled different, His eyes were glazed...

"YOU TURN ME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....I WANT YOU SO BAD I CAN TASTE YOU!!!
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" he moaned..

"Hankie....Hankie...Come on now...You're sick...You need help....We know all about you...We can get you the help you need...You have to let us help you....Come on Hankie..."pleaded Monique..

"I'M NOT HANK...I'M EDWARD....EDWARD HYDE....I NEED TO HAVE YOU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!!! DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOUUUUU...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I CALLED YOU...I'M SO TURNED ON RIGHT NOW I CAN BARELY SEE...DON'T PLAY GAMES WITHE ME!!" he moaned..

"I'm Married....You don't want to do that....Come on,let me help you..."pleaded Monique..

"You're going to make me rip your clothes off aren't you? I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOURE HUSBAND...I WANT YOU NOW!!!" he groaned as he moved toward Monique..

I leaped out and tried to tackle him... He was incredibly strong..he punched me and knocked me over the lab table..

I fell on the floor and was momentarily stunned..

"Nateeee, oh my god!!!"screamed Monique..

"It's alright.." I said.

I attempted to punch him, but he was quick,...He blocked my punch and slugged me again.

I got to my feet and went after him again...He swung again...This time I blocked him and nailed him with two shots to his face that would have stunned anybody else..

He just shrugged it off and charged at me again...I ducked both of his punches and landed two more punches to his jaw...but they had no effect...He just kept coming..

Kylie stepped out of the shadows


Kylie used a high powered taser on him...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FAHHHHHHHHHHH LAA LALA LAAAAAAAAAAAA...LA LALA LAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" he screamed as his body jerked...


I took out the syringe filled with Alysium and injected him in the neck....

Between the Taser and the Alysium...He calmed down and went limp and I was able to handcuff him...He fell to the ground, unconscious....His body still smoking..

"You got him!"said Monique..

"Got him!  You Okay?" I said..

"I'm good...Come here..."she said.. she put her arms around me....

We kissed passionately..trying to devour each other's lips..

''Come Here....let me fulfill one of your fantasies.." she said seductively...in between slow soft kisses...

''Whoa, what's going on?" asked Kylie..

"Relax Kylie..That's Mo-Mo...I'm over here.." said the real Monique...

''She had a feeling that in his charged up state he'd want the real thing this time, so she dressed up like me and lured him here." said Monique."

Lt. Cotton came in behind her...

He stared at the unconscious Hank Jekkyl Edelston/Edward Hyde on the floor..

"Good Pull guys..We got him..." he said ecstatically...
A Heavily armed tactical squad prepared to take him out if need be.. followed him..
Kylie stared at  Monica and then Monique..


"Oh My God...You two look exactly alike...I can't tell you apart..."she said..
''I was hoping to fool him too..Look at my edges....That's how you can tell...Monique dyed my hair...

Her hair is naturally auburn.."said Monica.

''We used to do this as children, dress exactly alike and fool everybody....Everybody except one person."said Monique..

 ''Who was that?"
''Yeah ,who was that."asked Lt. Cotton.

 Monique pointed to me.

"Nate..We both kissed him one time...while dressed exactly alike..He knew Mo Mo from me..he is that in tune with her.."said Monique..

"That's when I knew I could marry him..."said Monica, hugging me..
I just smiled.. I remembered that night.. I know a lot of guys who would have been envious of that once in a lifetime opportunity I got..

"She's got you soooo whipped."said Lt. Cotton, smiling and shaking his head.. "Officer, get this guy out of here..Let's go home guys.." he said..


The Night was still young..

EPILOUGE-

In Custody, Edward Hyde reverted to Hank Jekkyl Edelston , with little or no memory of the three brutal murders he committed or the two murders he committed 10 years ago in London..

He is being held at the Arkum Asylum for the criminally insane in Upstate New York, where he is being observed by a battery of Psychologists and Doctors...
 A few nights later we all met in a late night coffee shop

For Some Much needed Coffee...


"I'm telling you, I was hearing his thoughts and they were completely different from Hank's it's like there was a different person there..."said Monica. "He smelled different too!"she said..

''In a sense it was a completely different person..This was disassociative personality on steroids..'said Monique..
"A split personality,like two people were inheriting the same body."I said.

"Kinda like that.."said Monique..
"Scary Stuff."said Kylie..

"I'll say...I just hope they can find a cure for whatever ails him.." said Lt. Cotton..

" Still won't  bring back the five innocent people he slaughtered..."said Monica..

"No...It won't." I said..

"Kind of puts things in perspective doesn't it?" said Monique..
"I'll say.." said Lt. Cotton..
"The stuff Nightmares are made of."said  Kylie..

Monica sat in my lap and put her arms around me and laid her head in my chest..
I cradled her waste and hugged her..


We all sat there a little quiet, drinking our coffee...Sad and a little afraid..

No comments: