Tuesday, May 12, 2020

The Stowaway

I met Bonnie shay in the hospital the next day....

 "Here Bon Bon, I bought you some coffee.." I said.
"Thank you Kevin....You get anything?" said Bonnie..

"Well I did work ups on all four of our guys...

"Pilot Donald "Donnie" Brooks,  Born and Raised in Philadelphia PA. , all public Football, tight end, graduated from Central High, Graduated with a Physics degree from Penn State, Did a 9 year stint in the U.S. Air Force...Earned the Rank of Major, was a fighter pilot.... Now flys commercial and private junkets....No criminal record...

Co-Pilot Eddie Johnson, Glyn Byrnie, Maryland, Attended Public schools, Graduated from Georgetown, Played Basketball, Also did a stint in the U.S. Air Force, Major, was a pilot..Now flys Commercial and Private Junkets....No Criminal Record..

Walker Conley, Stephen Bristols representative...MBA, Wharton, Graduated from Central High here in Philly.....No Criminal Record....Took some Flying classes.....Has flown his own Private Plane several times.......

Quinton Capers, another Philly Native, Attended Philadelphia Public schools, Graduated from Temple University, a degree in Chemistry...
One conviction, Possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell and or distribute...Sentenced to three years in prison, Sentence suspended... Served one year probation....Currently unemployed..



'Wow!  Good work Kevin.."said Bonnie.


''Any of these guys know about the Jewelry on this plane?" I asked..

"Only Walker Conley....He was my contact....The pilots knew he had a package...but they didn't know the contents..and that kid...even though he has a criminal record...He didn't know..."said Bonnie..

''Well they're awake now..we can question them.." I said..
We went in the room with the pilots.

 "We started the day like we always do....We were told we had two passengers to take to Philly..I had just done a run and I was on my way back anyway...We had some coffee and we got on the plane.."said Donnie Brooks.
"Yeah...I had breakfast at the local diner...Donnie called me...I told him I'd ride up to Philly with him and fly back down in the afternoon...We had some coffee and we loaded our two passengers and the cargo and that was that." said.Eddie Johnson..

"Prior to this trip, you didn't know your two passengers...Walker Conley and Quinton Capers?" asked Bonnie.

 "No...Never seen either of them before in my life..." said Donnie Brooks.
"Same Here...Never seen either of them before...Conley had the case....We weighed it and put it in the back with their two suitcases and we took off and that was that."said Eddie Johnson..

"Neither of you knew that there was a million dollars worth of jewelry in that case that was coming here.?" I asked,.

 "WHATTTT? A MILLION BUCKS?? NOOOOOO!"said Donnie Brooks.
"NOOOO WAYYYY! ARE YOU SERIOUS??" asked Eddie Johnson...

"It was in Walker Conley's case...a Case that is now missing..Which is why I am here..My Insurance company insured those jewels and I was his Philadelphia contact,,,I'm Bonnie Shay, insurance investigator for Cyclops Insurance....I was a Public defender at one time and an Assistant District Attorney....This is my associate, Kevin Morris, also an Investigator.."said Bonnie.


"What happened on that plane?" I asked..

Both men began to paint a picture for us...

A Private Plane was headed to Philadelphia from Atlanta....It was 6:30 am.....

"Look at that sun rising gentlemen." said the Pilot...

"It's beautiful....This was a nice smooth flight, considering we took off in the rain...in Atlanta.."said his assistant Pilot..

 "I just want to get to Philly in time to unload this cargo." said a white man sitting in a passenger seat.
"I called them yesterday, told them we'd be in this morning...I just didn't know that entailed getting up at 4:30 in the morning." said a young man sitting next to him..

"Hey relax...We caught this red eye jet....The flight is short...What, it's been a little under 90 minutes and we are over Philly right now....Hey..you look a little peeked...You alright?" asked the man..

"No.....No...I-I feel a little...a little dizzy...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…" said the young man who collapsed...

"Hey....Heyyyy this kid is sick....He just passed out.."said the man sitting next to him who was now sweating profusely himself...

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…" he groaned...and he too passed out...

"Hey man, what's goin on?  Both of our passengers just passed out..."said the assistant pilot..

"We are close to the airport...We'll be landing in 15 minutes...Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."groaned the pilot....

"Heyyyyy what's with you?" Heyyyyyyyy" said the assistant Pilot , who pushed his partner, also unconscious out of the seat and began taking over the plane...preparing it for landing...

'Oh my god.ddd...I-I feel sick...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

The plane drifted in the sky...

 I looked at Bonnie...

"I believe them....They didn't even know what they were carrying and they both were so knocked out they couldn't have done anything.."I said.
"They couldn't have flown this plane either...Let's go talk to the other two.."said Bonnie..

II-


We went to the next room to talk to Quinton Capers....The only one of these four with a criminal record and the first one to get sick and pass out...

He was still groggy...

"You guys cops?" he asked..

"I'm A Private Investigator investigating what happened on that plane yesterday...My name is Kevin Morris." I said.


"I'm Bonnie Shay, insurance investigator for Cyclops Insurance....I was a Public defender at one time and an Assistant District Attorney.. My Insurance  Company is investigating what happened on that plane yesterday..." said Bonnie..

"Look,  I was with Mr. Conley...I work for Stephen Bristol....We were comin from Atlanta with the Jewels he asked us to bring back....All I remember is I was sick on my stomach....I was sweatin like a stuck pig, I passed out...That's all I remember....I wake up and I'm here..." he said.

"You knew about the Jewels?" I asked..

''Well Yeah...I was Mr. Conley's uh ruh body guard...He was supposed to drop them off to the representative of the uh Insurance Company....I guess that would be you Ms. Shay.." he said..

"Yes...He was...We found the plane on the tarmac on the other side of the airport..You Mr. Conley and the two pilots unconscious and the Jewels gone..." said Bonnie.

"Shortly after you passed out, Conley and both Pilots passed out...You four were drugged..It was in that coffee..."I said..

"WHOAAAAAA!!! Everybody was knocked out??? How did the...Who landed the plane???"asked Quinton.

"That's a good question...Somebody else was on that plane with you...A Stow away.." I said..

"That's impossible...No way...There was no room...Unless they were in the bathroom and I doubt that."said Quinton..

"That's a thought, they had to be in the bathroom...where else could they have hidden?" asked Bonnie..

"Nah...I used the bathroom.."said Quinton..

"Well who landed that plane? And who made off with the Jewells?" I asked..

"Damn if I know...All I remember was passing out...When I woke up, I was here in the hospital.."said Quinton...

As shady as this kid was...I believed him...

Walker Conley was another story...

"I know who you are Ms. Shay , you were supposed to be my contact from Cyclops Insurance..Who's he?" he asked pointing to me..

 "This is Mr. Morris...He's a Private Investigator in our employ." she said.
"All four of you passed out" I said.

"That's right and when I woke up...I was here in the hospital..." he said..

"The pilots passed out too..both of them...You're all here in the hospital...You were drugged...It was in your coffee...." I said.

"WHAT???? Did the plane crash?" he asked.

''No!  Obviously not ...You're all still alive and in one piece! The plane hovered for about an hour and then landed on the other side of the airport..Perfect landing....By the time I got there with the Airport Police...You four were unconscious and the Jewels were gone...Other than that...It was a perfect landing...Not a scratch on the plane and obviously no harm came to you and the other three.."said Bonnie..

"The Jewels are gone?? Who landed the plane???...It had to be one of the pilots.." he said..

"Nope!  They were out cold just like you....We suspect you had a stowaway...Someone else was on that plane." I said..

'That's impossible...we would have seen somebody...That was a small plane...They wouldn't have made weight." he said.

"Obviously somebody did and none of you four knew about it...Come on let's go Kevin...Get some rest..."said Bonnie..

 "Something isn't right..."I said.
"I know...but I gotta hand it to whoever pulled this off...This was pure genius..." said Bonnie..

"Sure was..." I said.




III-

I got home around a quarter to ten... Sepia was still up..

 "How's my investigator doing tonight?" asked Sepia , who was still up when I got home..
"We got nowhere...We interviewed and did work ups on all four crew members...None of them remembers anything after they passed out." I said.

''Any of them know about the cargo?" asked Sepia.

"The Two passengers knew...They were supposed to meet Bonnie, but they passed out first...Their coffee was drugged.." I said.

''Well either there was a stowaway on that plane or one of the two passengers is lying."said Sepia , smiling..

I smiled at her..

''Why are you wasting your time selling houses? You should be my assistant...My partner..."I said.

"I am your partner....Your partner in and for life.." she said as she walked up the stairs..

I followed her up the stairs...

We stopped at the top of the stairs and kissed passionately....

In the doorway, I slipped her sweater and her blouse off and unzipped her skirt...we continued kissing passionately...

"Close the door baby.." she said silently...

I did and we both got undressed....

We both got undressed and continued kissing passionately...Sepia wrapped her legs around my waste and I lifted her up...

I entered her slowly and gently and began to move in and out of her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...this is sooooooooo gooood..."I moaned..

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye....Ayyyyyyyyyyyyye....ouuuuuuuuuu hooooo hooooo hoooooo, ayyyeeeeeeeeee.....ohhhhhhhh my gooodnesss!" she cooed..

We were soon on our bed...Making sweet, sweet love....The bed springs squeaking out of control, the headboard rattling and slamming softly against the wall..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm husband!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" I moaned..

EIGHT TO NINE SENSUOUS HOURS OF SWEET LOVEMAKING just drifting by,,

and kissing like it was nobody's business until we both climaxed.....






IV-

The next day found me at my place of work

in the sub-basement with my operatives, Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson and the five investigators we hired with ties to the intelligence community...

We were looking at footage of the flight , the hovering and the actual landing...They had hacked into the Airport cameras and footage... as well as audio communications from the plane itself.

"Kevin...It's not much...but look what we found.."said Peeping Tom...

 We saw a White Van  fleeing from the area....Immediately after the plane landed..
The Street and Traffic Cams allowed us to follow it to

an old Abandoned Warehouse...

"Interesting...." I said.

"Did you get a license plate number Tom?" I asked..

''We got it...This van was reported stolen two weeks ago.."said one of my operatives..

"Naturally..."I said..

"Looks like I need to at least check this out..." I said..

I walked outside...Naturally it was raining...It seemed like it always was during cases like this..

(TO BE CONTINUED)



1 comment:

SLC said...

I've got some ideas, two actually. This is gonna be fun.