Thursday, May 21, 2020

Generational Curse..

Another brutal murder.....A young woman had been beaten to death and her body left under the bridge in the water.  Once again there was a lot of blood, but this time, the killer had made a mistake..He had left behind a loaded condom..filled with semen....

"Woaaaaahhhhh look at this! We found a condom and it's loaded.."said one of the C.S.I. men...

"Bag it and tag it...."said Monique...

 I stood over the body with latex gloves...

"Rigor is setting in...The body is cold....she was murdered sometime last night...and dropped in this cold water...It 'll be hard to find much trace evidence, other than all this blood...She put up a hellacious fight.." I said.
"There is a lot of blood ,despite anything else...And that condom, I'll bet the killer meant to drop that in the water.... This was a rape and a brutal murder following it...The worst killing of the three."said Monica, who noticed that this victim, an African -American woman, the first black victim had long hair and was the same size and build as she and her sister.."

"Not trying to scare you Mo Mo....but this girl kind of favors you a little bit...You and Monique...but you mostly...The long hair...Same build..."said Kylie..

"My baby is built a little bit better..."I said hoping to break up the grimness..

Monica smiled...


Kylie laughed..

"You just say anything to assure she'll give you some later on don't you.?" she said to me and laughed...

"We got a name?" asked Lt. Cotton..

"Elaine Handy....27, she is a school teacher...According to her drivers license ,she doesn't live anywhere near here...So she was snatched and possibly brought here..."I said ,looking around...

"Perfect place to assault and kill somebody...No witnesses, No street or traffic cam can catch you along this way...."said Monica.

"I'm gonna rush this semen sample and the blood samples, separate hers from the killer's .." said Monique..

"I just got a text from Hankie...He says he's not feeling well today...He won't be at work.."said Monique..

 "We need to bring him in." said Monica.
"I was thinking the same thing."I said.

Monica and I looked at each other..

"On what grounds? You got nothing....No Motive...No Means....No proof...Get me some proof..."said Lt. Cotton..

 "We need his DNA." I said.
"He must have something around the workplace Monique."said Monica.

"It's weird...He eats all of his meals out or uses Styrofoam, even his coffee cups..He disposes everything in a trashbag which he discards himself..Nobody else does that...But there is one thing!
Those syringes... I kept a few...



because there is dried blood in two of them...He doesn't know I have them.."she said.

"It's a long shot...but do what you do...We need to put a man on her...I'm worried." said Monica.

"I'll guard THAT BODY....You guys go get me something...This is three deaths too many..."said Lt. Cotton..

As the body was put in a body bag and transferred to the morgue...






II-

Over the next three days, We split up into three teams..

I investigated the victim...Elaine Handy, born and raised here in Philadelphia...Attended and graduated from Philadelphia Public schools, Graduated with a B.S. in Education from Howard University...Got an MBA from Temple University here in Philadelphia..Was a school teacher in the Philadelphia Public School system for ten years and had just become a principal....

I cross referenced her credit cards/debit cards with the other two victims and of course I interviewed Relatives, Co-workers, Friends and acquaintences… There was absolutely no connection between her and the other two victims..My theory..She was picked at random, snatched off the streets...

I studied the street cams for the next two days...and cross referenced them with her credit and debit card purchases and I zeroed in on where she last was seen...I actually found her leaving the mall...The same mall where we found our second victim and  I saw her snatched up by the mysterious tall man in a Black Slicker...black pants, black socks, black shoes and a black rain hat...

They struggled fiercely before she was knocked unconscious and taken in a flying car,


That's where I lost sight of her....

She was raped and murdered at any time during that time...


Kylie looked into our friend...

 Dr. Hank Edelston
"He was born in London....He studied at the University of Edinborough and Oxford....He's actually brilliant and he moved to Philadelphia about 10 years ago.....Worked at the General Hospital and came to work here in Philadelphia  about three months ago...That's the facts on paper...he doesn't talk about his family or any girlfriends he had in England at all...Almost like he doesn't have a past..." Monique had told us..

But Kylie went deeper...

He was born Henry Jekkyl IV….He is the great grandson of the legendary Dr. Henry Jekkyl, The scientist who did experiments with Human Personality distortion through chemistry in the 19th Century, a series of gruesome ,mysterious murders occurred during that time attributed to a wild man named Edward Hyde...Edward Hyde was never captured and only a few people actually saw him..but it was widely believed or speculated by some..that Edward Hyde and Henry Jekkyl were one in the same person..

Henry Jekkyl committed suicide , the murders stopped and no one saw or heard from the mysterious Edward Hyde again...

Henry Jekkyl left behind a pregnant lab assistant who birthed a son....Henry Edleston's grandfather..

There was rumors that Henry Jekkyl sent a generational curse throughout his genetic line...

Kylie wondered about this..




III-

At a hotel in town... Monica sat with her old school mate , Jordie and former teacher..Dr. Xavier.

 "Thank You so much for coming here and for doing this for me.." said Monica..
 "No Problem, No Problem, You're our friend....How could we refuse/"said Jordie, who like Monica was a Mutant..

"It gave me a chance to meet your twin sister..." said Jordie ,smiling..

"Please to meet you." said Monique..
"I met you many years ago...you were very young...You probably don't remember...When we first got Monica..I tested you to see if you were a mutant too.. She so obviously was..but you weren't..."said Dr. Xavier..

"You did excellent research on this DNA.. and you were correct...The DNA from all of the blood spilled and in the semen in the condom was a 100 percent match... Your killer in all three cases is the same person... This is the the most bizzare DNA I have ever seen...but it's not mutant DNA... Your killer is not a mutant...Not in the popular sense...But it is a generational gene that has been passed down that may have skipped a generation or two and has now appeared again after over two hundred
years in this generation.." Dr. Xavier...

"I found Syringes belonging to a co-worker...They had dried blood in them...I did a test and I found out that they are a DNA match....My co-worker is the killer!!"said Monique..

"But I scanned his mind...I couldn't find a trace of any thought patterns that would have given him away.."said Monica..

"Because you were listening to him in his calm state...It's hard to explain...but when he becomes his murderous alter ego...His other self...Chances are, he smells different, he talks different and he is different..a completely separate personality on steroids...And very dangerous...I studied the complete journals of Dr. Carew...It appears that when he is extremely angry or turned on sexually...it triggers the change...."said Dr. Xavier..

"The last person killed resembled me....But, But I didn't see him yesterday...How could I have turned him on?" asked Monica..

"It was me...We worked together yesterday....He propositioned me hard yesterday and I told him no...and firmly suggested he transfer to the other shift.."said Monique..

"The Rejection angered him...and anger and heightened sexual tension transformed him into his murderous self.."said Dr. Xavier...

"I'm going to call my husband and  tell him to pick him up...Thank you soooo much Dr. X." said Monica.

"Anytime my child, anytime...Have some drinks with us.." said Dr. Xavier..




Monica, Monique and Jordie had Citris Martinis and laughed and talked about old times...

Before Xavier and Jordie bid both girls ado and left in their Flying Limo to wherever they call home now of days...

 ''Well Now all there is to do is to find him.."said Monique..
"You are going home where you'll be safe..."said Monica..

IV-





Kylie and I headed to Henry's apartment...

But we were too late..


His apartment was completely empty...

 ''Damn it..He got away..." I said.  " Monica and Monique said all of the DNA, The Blood, The Semen in the condom was a match to our other two murders and a match to the two murders in London...And the dried blood on the syringes we found in his locker was a match too...Hank is the guy..."I said.
 "Yeah, well we'd better find Hank before he kills again..."said Kylie..
We had brought an armed battalion of Tactical  Squad Policemen to bring him down.....

'Well we have enough evidence to put him away with the DNA alone.." I said..

Kylie went in the closet...She pulled out a Black Slicker with blood stains on it..

"Jackpot, Recognize this?"she said..

There was now no doubt in my mind who we were looking for..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)






No comments: