Thursday, May 14, 2020

Rainy Night In Georgia

 Bonnie's Boss, Elwood Barnes was in his office, with the door locked...

Bonnie was visibly embarrassed...

"He'll be out in a minute...." she assured me...

"It's okay Bon Bon...:" I can wait...

Inside his office...Elwood Barnes had his trousers down to the floor... He had his new wife's dress off and was kissing her passionately while running his hands down into her panties and rubbing her behind..
"Elwood Honey....You've got people waiting on you...and I've got to get dressed and get back to work.."said Alexandria Barnes..formerly Miller, a young lawyer who I had met three years ago...When she was an operative for a man who was trying to take down Elwood's insurance company...Somehow in all of that , she had fallen for Elwood...They wound up living together and now are married...

He kissed her one last time.....

"Yessssss....I hate to keep people waiting...but when I saw you in this dress...I-I-I just lost my mind baby..." he said..

"I could come in here in a Ku Klux Klan robe and you'd lose your mind you horn dog.." she laughed..

They dressed and they came out into the lobby...

"Mr. Kevin...Always a pleasure...Here are the plane tickets for you, your lovely wife, Bonnie and her husband and your associate Mr. Jones and his wife....These are the directions to an Airbnb I highly recommend...I've used it myself..and the money for your troubles will be wired to your accounts..Thank you again for any help you can provide.." said Elwood..

"Thank you Elwood..I whispered to him...."Zip up your trousers man and wipe the lipstick off your face and collar.."

He Blushed...

"Oh Thank you, Thank you..." he said..

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Kevin.." said his wife, Attorney Alexandria Miller-Barnes..

"Hello Mrs. Barnes...Congratulations on the Wedding." I said.

 Bonnie got her husband, Attorney Ronald Shay and I and we left..

"Sorry about the wait..She comes by three times a week and just throws his day off.." she said..
 ''She threw his day off before he married her...At least he no longer gets involved in sex scandals...She's pretty much tamed him..."said Ronnie.
"I see." I laughed...

Josie's boyfriend...Paris drove us all to the airport in my SUV....

"It's yours for a week Paris...Thank you for driving us to the Airport.."I said..

"No Problem Kev and just text or call me when your flight comes in and I'll be up to get you.."said Paris.

"And thank you Ms. Attorney Josie Boyd for watching Kimmie Cakes for us while we are gone.."said Sepia, hugging and kissing Josie Boyd, Olivia and Beverly's newest Associate Attorney..

"No problem Ms. Sepia...Me and my little god sister are going to have a blast..."said Josie..

 ''Well Kev, I'll never complain about the places you take me again." said Kool Kat, playfully slapping his wife on the butt..

"You ready to go?" he said to Chelsea..
"Ouuuu yes...Stop playing..." said Chelsea..

II-

Within 90 minutes or so, we were all in Atlanta, Ga.  The pearl of the south!

They had a very nice airport...

We rented a car and drove to the Air BNB that Elwood had told us about..

It was a nice three story brick building with Aqua Blue siding...and brown Maplewood doors..The girls liked it..

 "This is nice..What do you think Bonnie?" said Sepia..
 "It is...but I've save my judgement for when we get inside...Knowing my boss Elwood.. He just wanted a place with a bed, so he could take some bimbo.."said Bonnie..
"Ouuu your boss sounds like a character."said Chelsea..

"Believe me...He is.."said Ronnie.

 But the inside was very nice...Huge Kitchen, Refrigerator
Nice Bedrooms...

"Olivia and Yvette use these everywhere they go now, since they take so many people with them...It's cheaper than a hotel...They told me to find a supermarket and buy lots of groceries.."said Sepia.

"I'll go with you Sepia.."said Chelsea...

"I'll drive you..." said Ronnie..

 I had brought equipment, Mobile equipment so I could communicate with my guys in Philadelphia

 At Morris Communications and
Morris Investigations... I set it up in a separate room that no one was using..
Bonnie looked at Kool Kat...

"Did you check out the high line fences?"

"Sure Did...I checked out 10 of the biggest fences I know and a few mid level fences...Nobody has seen those stones or done anything with them..." said Kool Kat..

"Which means they have a buyer...I suspect that buyer is here in Atlanta...The Gambler who lost them to Mr. Bristol..." I said. "Never the less I've got my five operatives and a few others I contracted on all of the fences that Walter visited ....We've got audio and video surveilience on them all."I said.

"Good...I've had operatives on the two pilots and the two passengers...Their bank records, everything..So far, nothing out of the ordinary..."said Bonnie.

''Well when the girls get back....I know a cool spot you all might enjoy...Some real good Barbecue and good  cheap drinks.."said Kool Kat... "And the kind of people in the know if you know what I mean?" he whispered and laughed that sinister laugh....

"I imagine I should come heavy.."I said..

"Oh Most definitely..."laughed Kool Kat..





III-

Nighttime came...It was raining...but Kool Kat didn't disappoint...He drove us all to a bar in Atlanta's downtown...A Bar not unlike Josies..

Packed with people..



Good Barbecue and Good Beers..Cheap Beers..

 ''Walter this Barbecue is delish.."said Sepia.
 "Oh My Goddddd, Girllll We are going to have to hit the gym when we get back." said Bonnie.
 "You aint never lied.."said Chelsea.
"This is good food and Good Brew." said Ronnie..

 "Come on Kev...Let's walk..."said Walter..
"Lead the way Big Man.." I said..

He led me to a well dressed gentleman at the edge of the bar...He had on an electric red suit...

"Kevin this is Slick Johnson..he and I go way back....he's a transplanted Philadelphian." said Kool Kat..

''Walter, I hear you hit the number a few years back...won a couple milli...Is that right?" he asked.

"Yup...Got an account in the Caymen Islands...The G. can't touch it..Got a little dough stashed away here in the States too." said Kool Kat..

''You still out in them streets Kools?" he asked.

"I got a straight job....I'm a what you call a Consultant for Morris Communications and Investigations...This is my employer and life long friend, Kevin Morris.." he said.

"Pleased to meet you." I said..

He didn't shake my hand...He just looked me up and down...

He looked at the table we had been sitting at..

''All them fine women come down here with you guys?" he asked, smiling..

 "The one in the print dress is Kevin's wife...She's a Realtor..."said Kool Kat...
 That one in the blue is an Insurance Investigator....She used to be a Public Defender and an Assistant District Attorney in New York City ,before moving back to Philly...
And that one on the end is my wife.."said Kool Kat...

"YOUR Wife? You got married Walter?? Wowwwwwwww! Who is that dude?" he asked ,pointing to Ronnie

"He's a lawyer....works for the insurance company....He's married to the woman in the middle, The Insurance Investigator /Attorney.

My friend, Kevin here is a P.I.   I work for him at times..."said Kool Kat...

''Ohhhhhh I see...a P.I. That's what this is about...And you want to know about those jewells...Somebody put you guys on to those jewels.." he laughed..

I was surprised he knew about the theft...

" Mr. Gambrell..He's a degenerate gambler...He lost and he lost big to Stephen Bristol in Philly...He was furious...He offered Those Jewels, worth Millions in lieu of cash...The only problem was those jewels ...They actually were promised to his Mistress who threatened to throw a hissy fit if they weren't returned.....Soooo Mr. Gambrell employed his dude Ace to take care of their return....Ace set the whole thing up...He drugged the coffee in the thermos and he made arrangements with some boys in Philly to do the snatch..He's a Philly guy..A Buisnessman ,does business with Stephen Bristol and Mr. Gambrell...Flys his own plane from time to time.." said Slick.

''So he goes back and forth from Atlanta to Philadelphia huh?" I asked.

"Oh three and four times a week,,on Business Junkets... Haven't seen him in a week though..." said slick..

"You think he hid on that plane?" asked Kool Kat.

"He could have...but he don't seem like the hiding type..Where would he have hidden?"? asked Slick.

"You said this guy flys his own planes from time to time?" I asked.

"Yeah...He has a pilots license and keeps a plane in the airport.." said Slick..

"In the Airport..This Guy Ace got a government name?" I asked.

"I imagine he does...But I only know him as ''Ace." he's an older white Guy." he said.

I peeled off a couple of hundred dollars..
.

"You've been most helpful.." I said.

Slick Johnson smiled.

"Sheeet so have you." he said. He shook my hand for the first time and smiled a big toothy grin. Giving people money has that effect.

We went back to the table...

 ''Husband...Try these Ribs..."said Sepia..
Meat falls off the bone.." she said..

I chowed down...

"You look happy, Learn anything?" said Bonnie..

who was chowing down on some Barbecued Chicken with her husband,

Ronnie.

"Sure Did...I know who is behind this...It was right there in my face the whole time...I don't know how I missed this."I said.

"You do? Clue me in."said Kool Kat...

"In the morning...Let's enjoy this food..."I said..

"I'm with Kevin."said  Chelsea.

We enjoyed the good food, the cheap beers and the good soul music being played.

It rained like cats and dogs...

IV-

 Back in our room, Sepia looked at me and smiled..

''Well this is a nice place and we went to a nice club tonight.."she said.
"Yes we did...I love Atlanta...We have to come back here together...Just you and me.."I said.

"Yes....No work...Just a nice vacation.."said Sepia... "That's a very good idea.." she whispered...

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin.... I need to take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

"Yesssss..You do"I agreed...and slipped her slip dress up over her head....She unzipperd my trousers and fondled me gently....

"This is an even better idea." I said softly...

"You are soooo nasty." she laughed.. "It doesn't make any sense...you being this huge and this hard.."she added...


We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...

"Ummmmmmmmmm,this is so nice.." she moaned..

"Yes you arrrreeee." I moaned..

"You are soooo nasttty!" she replied..laughing giddily...
I lifted up her slip dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband,  get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as a stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....

''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....as she positioned herself on top of me and rode me  hard and fast..

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she moaned...


 ''You good baby?" she asked..

"Always" I said.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

I held her in my arms...We dozed off to a deep relaxing sleep..





I was sure in the other rooms...


Bonnie and Ronnie....


were making sweet love and I know...


Walter and Chelsea were


in the deep throes of passion......

A warm, soft summer breeze blew through our window the next morning...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: