Monday, May 18, 2020

A Strange Case

PHILADELPHIA 2043

A rainy night in the city... the perfect night for cuddling, drinking a nice hot cup of hot chocolate with your sweetie, making love to the soundtrack of the raindrops....for everyone except me and my sweetie...

We are Homicide detectives...

 I'm Nat Nellis, Homicide Detective...I'm part human, part Cyborg.....
My wife is my partner and training officer, Detective Monica Talbert -Nellis.. She's a mutant , who can hear people's thoughts and feel emotions...Only a few people know that....Those that need to know like me,

Her identical twin sister ,Monique, the Chief Coroner of Philadelphia County...unlike her sister is a normal human being...

Our friend and fellow Homicide detective, Kylie White....

and our boss and my brother in law,

Lieutenant Frankie Cotton Jr....

We were all at the scene of a murder...a horrific murder...

''What's the cause of death sis?" asked Monica...

"Blunt force trauma....Somebody beat her to death...Somebody that was very angry with her...This was definitely a crime of passion...."said Monique.

"Nobody deserved to be beat to death like this.."said Lt. Cotton...

The rain poured down  in buckets....Good because it limited the crowds...bad because it washed away any trace evidence that might be found...

"I've got two people over there....They said they heard a man and a woman screaming at each other back here and then more screams and then nothing....some running...Neither woman got a good look at the man.."I said..

"Let me talk to them."said Monica..

"This alleyway is off the street...This time of night..It would be foolish to come back here to investigate...I don't blame them if they didn't come forward...."said Kylie White...

"She got a name?" asked Lt. Cotton..

"I have a drivers license here...It says her name is..Rachel Lanyen….This is her address." I said..

"That's halfway across town....What is she doing over here , this time of night?" asked Kylie..

"Good Question, One I intend to be asking..." I said.

"Those two women heard screams and a loud argument...It appeared to be a lovers spat according to them....They say they saw a man about six feet tall or over in a gray trenchcoat running toward the back streets.."said Monica.. "They didn't see a face...but the street camera probably caught him..." she added...

"We can only hope.." I said..

"Can we release the body guys? I'm getting wet.."said Monique..

"Ouuuuu I'm turned on hearing you talk like that."said Lt. Cotton with a raffish smile..

His wife, Monique smiled..

"Down Boy....I've got to examine this body further when I get her to the morgue.....Try to wait up for me.."she said and smiled..

 "Let's get out of here.." said Monica.
"Yeah...Let's." I said.






II-

As the night drags on...

Monica and I returned to the squadroom...

Lt. Cotton was waiting..

''Well What have you got?" he asked.

 ''Her name is or was Rachel Lawson, she worked for Lubin Pharmecuticals... Mo Mo and I have appointments tomorrow to interview  her co-workers and her supervisor."I said.
"Tonight we talked to her next of kin...They were understandably shocked...She had been engaged to a Dr. Henry "Hank" J. Edelston..He works at the Medical Examiner's office...but their engagement had been broken over six months...Lately she had been seeing another man...They didn't know much about him...His name was Hydie or Hyde or Lyde...They weren't sure..."said Monica.

The street cam showed this man running from the scene...but as you see, He has on Black shoes, Black socks, a Black slicker and a black rain hat and we can't get a look at his face.. He took the subway,

got off at this stop and then just vanished into thin air amidst the smoke coming from the vents..We got nothing."said Kylie..

 ''So we are looking for a phantom..."said Monica.
"Frightening..." I said..

"Let's call it a night....Tomorrow get on this...I want this closed and fast.."said Lt. Cotton..

But unknown to us at the time...This would not be closed fast if at all!






III-


Monica and I rolled into the Medical Examiner's Office....We were good and tired..

 "Hi sis...Please tell us something we don't already know.."said Monica.
"Yeah Please.." I said.

''Awww my poor Brother in law and sister.."said Monique..

"You have a sister Monique?? Oh My God!!! She's an identical twin...I can't imagine there being two women so beautiful on the planet said a young white man who walked into the room... He looked as if he'd been crying...

"This is my sister, Detective Monica Nellis and my Brother in law, Detective Nate Nellis, also from Homicide.. This is my new assistant, Dr. Hank J. Edelson.. or "Hanky Panky" as I call him...He's very Fresh..."laughed Monique..

"Hi Dr. Edelson.."said Monica..

"Please...It's Hank...My friends call me Hank..." he said and smiled...


"You've been crying.....I know you were engaged to Rachel Lawson....I'm so sorry for your loss.."said Monica, staring at him, trying to hear his thoughts and feel his emotions...She felt his extreme sadness and regret...


"We broke up....It was my fault...I was uh  still chasing a number of women...but I still cared deeply for her..I called her last week...She wasn't in...Her phone went to voicemail...I needed to talk to her, guess I'll never get the chance now.." he said.

"When did you last see her?" I asked.

''Last Wednesday...she didn't wish to talk to me.." he said..

Monica nodded...He was telling the truth...but she sensed also that he was hiding something..holding back...but it was so far back in his mind, she couldn't hear it or feel it..

 He peered at Monique...
"I love working with your sister...I wish she loved working with me as much.." he said raffishly..

Monica saw the X rated thought he had about her sister....At first she was shocked, then she smiled..

Several different men she encountered had the same and worse thoughts about her daily she mused.

"Go Back to work.."laughed Monique...

"Hey..Were you aware of a new man she was seeing..A "Hydie, Hyde, Sly or Slyde?? Any of those names ring a bell?" I asked.

Monica sensed a deep fear inside of him at the mention of those names...She just watched him...but didn't say anything..She made a mental note.

"What did you guys discover?" asked Monique..

 "Nothing..Mo Mo and I talked to her mother, father, aunts ,uncles, cousins and friends and they knew nothing...They didn't even know she was engaged...They only knew she was seeing someone recently..Someone she rarely talked about and someone they hadn't seen." I said.
"We interviewed Her Supervisor at the Pharmecutical company, her co-workers and clients...She got glowing reviews...Like her intimate acquaintences..They knew little or nothing of her personal life...They remembered Hank, said he was a very likable if not flirtatious rogue..They weren't surprised though that those two had broken up, but they said...it was amicable and he didn't give her any trouble...They knew only a little about this new guy and they couldn't get his name straight..whether it was Hyde...Hydie...Sly, Slyde or Slydie...And no one got a photo of him...So we have a phantom.." said Monica.

"Oh My....As you can guess...The rain washed away most trace evidence...except one thing...The murdered girl scratched her assailant...I found dried blood under her fingernails that does not match her....I might be able to get you something."said Monique..

"That's good...only break this case is giving us.."said Monica.

"You two need to go home...get some sleep, you both look exhausted.."said Monique..

"Good Idea.."I said.

"Monique....be careful Hooker....Your assistant is sweet on you." said Monica..

"Oh I know that...He has propositioned me twice... I told him I was married..Happily married and nothing was going to happen...He knows..but thanks for looking out for me.."said Monique..

who kissed her sister in the lips..

"Did that turn you on Nate?" asked Monique playfully...

"You know it did...Come on Horn dog...Let's go home.."said Monica to me......

I just laughed...

IV-

When Monica and I got home...

 I pulled her to me..

"I haven't uh ....in two days.." I said..

"I know...We've been working on this case..Around the clock...We've both been tired." she said..

"You look great...I just want you to know..I've noticed you..."I said..

"I know you have... I look like hell with no make up on don't I?"Monica whispered..

 "No, are you crazy? You look great..." I said..
"Ouuuu you know just what to say to get some don't you?" laughed Monica..

"Come here girl." I said and helped her out of her dress and heels.... I held her in my arms and kissed her and ran my hands down into her panties...rubbing her butt...

Monica giggled..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate!"she giggled.

We kissed passionately like it was going out of style, like two horny teeneagers….I quickly undressed...

"Oh My God Mo Mo, it's been two whole days..." I moaned in between hot kisses..

"Two days too long.." she said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrll." I moaned...Lifting up her petite body and entering her...

and in no time we were both on the bed, making crazy, hot love.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate Honey....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...you feel sooo

good...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo-Mo....so do you...I was waiting so long for this.." I said..

"Take all you want...Take your time, your Mo-Mo isn't going anywhere...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I moaned...

"Oh god...oh goddddd, don't stop!, don't stop! ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, please don't stop." she cried out in ecstacy...

Our bed was squeaking something crazy and our headboard was gently smacking against the wall...


"Ooooop….ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm husbandddddddddddddd!" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl." I cried out...


I was beside myself....I felt so good I didn't know what to do...having great sex was taking my mind off this baffling case and relaxing me....

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS seemed to breeze by...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, husband....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu what are you doing to me?" moaned Monica...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl.." was all I could manage to say...

Our bed was really shaking, our headboard sounded as if it might fall off, it was slamming hard against our freshly painted wall...

another TWO HOURS went by....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!" I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband, you are showing off, you're just showing off in this bed.."moaned Monica..

I began to cum and cum hard...So hard I felt as if my body was being drained of bodily fluids...

Monica was sweating and crying like a little girl...both of her legs was trembling and her head was going from side to side..She was having an intense orgasm...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." she squealed with delight.

We were both spent..

She continued kissing me...


until I fell asleep in her arms....

It was early morning...


and in the quiet of the Medical examiner's office...

all alone, Dr. Hank J. Edleson takes a syringe..

"Damn it...I'm cursed....A Generational curse....I can't stop from becoming him....I-I can't stop!"he said as he injected himself ….

(TO BE CONTINUED)






3 comments:

Toni said...

How do you think up this stuff?

Angie B. said...

You've got some imagination!

Sunflower said...

Loving your new Blog Ventures...Loving this story too!