Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Mysterious Disapearence of Collette Washington


"Gurll, you got a nice set up here and you got a good man
you better act like you know and keep him happy." said Collette Washington.

"I know I have a good man...and I think I keep him verrry happy. don't I Kevin?"
laughed Sepia, giving me the sly smile and side eye.

My name is Kevin Morris..I'm a blogger and a writer..This is another one of my stories. Collette Washington was tall, dark skinned, built like a ship and sitting on my bed in a pink nightie ,with big dark shapely legs just glistening ..it was all I could do, to keep from stealing a glance at her
voluptuous body... My woman, Sepia...who was just as voluptuous, just as fine was sitting next to her, talking and laughing...I could however stare at her as much as I pleased...I mean, it was just too much temptation,having two fine women in my bedroom.

Collette was Sepia's college room-mate from her days at Howard University...They had both pledged Delta Sigma Theta together , had partied together and had graduated together. Sepia was now an investigator at a major pharmecutical company in the area and Collette was ,let's just say in between gigs as a model. She was spending a few days here in Philly while completing
a photo shoot for my magazine. Since she knew Sepia, I decided that she could spend a few nights at my place.

The temptation was killing me, but I was on my best behavior. Sean , the photographer had teased me about her staying at my place. He had thought about making the same offer when she said she needed a place, but his girlfriend, Sheila would have killed him. Besides, it only made
sense for her to stay here.

"Alton..I told you that it was over between us...
No I'm not telling you where I'm staying....what?
Cause I don't want you to know, that's why....
I aint got nothing to say to you....Well,look..since it's so
many girls out there..find you one then..." said Collette in her cell phone.

She looked at Sepia and smiled-

"Men love me girl...I hate to be breakin they hearts, but
I aint hardly ready to get serious wit no one guy..
at least not one like Alton...he way too possesive and jealous...
He'd give me the world if I asked him, but he's just too serious..."

Sepia shook her head and said-

"Gurrll, you aint changed since college, you still
a female mack."

Collette smiled, then she got serious-

"Yeah..but I do envy you Sepia, you got a good man, he
got his own place, a nice car, a fly job...got you a good job
and lettin you live with him rent free..I envy that."


"I'm not livin rent free...I pay my share of the
bills." protested Sepia.

"I'm not talkin bout in the bedroom....I heard yall
last night."laughed Colleen..

"Hey, I'm here.." I mock protested...

We all had a big laugh...Sepia acted like she was coughing and said

"Hoooker!"

And we all laughed again..

"Well Kevin...I know this is your room and all...but could you give us girls some room so we can get dressed...so we can be ready to go clubbing?" said Collette.

"Okay,Okay...I'll be waiting outside." I said...since I was fully dressed.

An hour later,we were all in Collette's Black 2009 BMW SUV coupe headed first to Josie's Bar,
where we had a couple of Burgers and knocked back some drinks...and then onward to this new
club called "Escapades" that had just opened and was supposed to be the hot spot in town.

The club was jumpin.... There were a lot of P-Diddy and Jay Z wanna be's in the club on the one hand...On the other hand, a lot of pretend gangsters and a lot of real ones too...The club was a hodgepodge of charactors tonight. One was a local guy I knew named "Jordy"...He was about
five foot four, but with a lot of swagger.. He was an excellent dancer...He was wearing a very expensive suit, had on a black polo shirt with it, a pinky ring and a lopsided smile that just reeked of him being up to no good.

He and Collette's eyes met and they had an instant attraction...They danced on four straight songs...I sat at the bar with Sepia and watched him...He was whispering something in Collette's
ears and she was laughing,giggling....then she opened her mouth wide, like she was really surprised and she and Jordy walked outside of the club. This was around 10:30 pm.

Sepia and I danced the night away...grabbed a couple of drinks and danced some more..It was
now a quarter to twelve and there was no sign of Collette or Jordy. One O'Clock came and went and still no sign of them.... I walked outside and there was her SUV...I knew what was going on..
Dag...in the car?? The one we got to ride home in...Why couldn't Jordy take her to a room??
Cheap Bastard..I thought.....

The Suv car door was opened....there was a used condom on the back seat, Collette's pantyhose
and one of her shoes..a pair of boxer shorts with a big stain in them...and her cell phone.....but
no sign of her or Jordy.

Sepia came running over to the SUV, took one look and started laughing ....

"That girl...she aint changed a bit...give them drawers up at the drop of a hat."

"Okay, but where is she?" I asked...

There was no sign of her...it was as if she had vanished into thin air..It was now two o'clock...The club was letting out...People were getting in their cars going home and still no sign of Collette or Jordy.

"I'll call her" said Sepia.

"Sepia, her cell phone is right there." I said...

"What the hell is going on Kevin? This aint like her...where is she?" Asked Sepia...

"Good Question" I said...I walked over to the drivers side of the car and her car keys were laying
on the seat....Something was definitely wrong here....I had to know what it is was....

(To be continued....)

11 comments:

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Here we go again!

-OG

Anonymous said...

Nice to see Kevin & Sepia Back together and in another mystery.

Anonymous said...

I knew you were going to be doing another story soon.

Anonymous said...

OMG, what the hell....boi you know what...

Anonymous said...

Another intriguing mystery..

Anonymous said...

I'm like O.G. Here we go again!!!lololol.

Anonymous said...

Great to see Kevin back, He's my favorite of all of your charactors.

Anonymous said...

I was pleasently surprised when I
pulled your blogs up this morning by another story...not that I don't
like the poetry..but I really look forward to the fiction.

Anonymous said...

Keith, you are making me want to start blogging again...lololol,great story....Can't wait to see where this ride takes us.

Anonymous said...

Cool story....Club "escapades" -lolololol, that was a slick move,
me likey.

Anonymous said...

Another intriguing mystery..