Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sex Monster


After our little un-invited vistor left, Sheila and I went to the bedroom and made love again...In fact, we made love about five or six times before finnally collapsing into one of the most peaceful sleeps ever. When I woke up, Sheila was in the kitchen fixing breakfast... She fixed scrambled eggs, hash browns, pork sausage just like I liked them cooked and a nice big pot of coffee.. We drank two tumblers of Orange Juice, while we waited for the biscuits to brown. Oh and I made the biscuits mind you. After eating breakfast,I started washing dishes...We didn't quite finish drying them because...yeah, well, we made love again, right there in the kitchen... We went back to the bedroom and made love again...and then finnally, we took a long shower together and we made love again in the shower...Sheila was just insatiable, which was surprising to me..because at work she was so uptight...Wearing the business suits and always wearing her hair in a bun..I had only seen her hair out three times that I could recall...Once when she came for her interview..
(She had heads turning in the office that day...) The time she came to my house before and now...
We wound up cooling out in Conrad's jacuzzi..listening to some old school hip-hop...Eric B. & Rakim, Classic L.L. Cool J., Run-DMC, Dr. Dre-"The Chronic", Public Enemy....and the music did
something to Sheila's libido again...She turned ,facing me and lowered herself on me...and alas, we made love once again...I would have never believed it! Nobody at the office would ever believe this.

We finnally were able to keep our hands off of each other long enough to get dressed and tidy up.
I made sure that the house looked the same way it did when I got there.. I even changed the sheets in the guest bedroom..and put new sheets on Conrad's guest bed. Satisfied that everything was in tip top shape.. Sheila and I ,with overnight bags in tow walked out to Conrad's
Jag.. I looked across the street and there was Bridget Myers , fully clothed now, sitting in that
Jetta. She smiled sweetly,waved and pulled off... I wondered how long she had been sitting outside Conrad's house and why she had come back.

I drove Sheila back to Philadelphia...She laid her head on my shoulders...I was shocked that she had went from treating me like a leper to practically acting as though we were hooked up after one weekend...Damn,I must be good!

"So Uh...did you have a good time?" I said, not being able to think of anything else.

"I did...and I know that you did." she laughed...

"I sure did...my goodness girl...you better not take a six month layoff again.." I chuckled.

"I was hoping that I wouldn't have to." she said..

"Well...if you play your cards right...you won't...I'd like for us to do this again...at my house the
next time...uh, ruh...if ..er, you know, that's alright with ..uh...you?" I stuttered...

"It sure is...I don't have a problem...I do have a question though,
"Is this all I'm going to be to you, a booty call, a weekend booty call?" she asked, turning serious.

"Well uh, no...hey uh, look....I aint been in a serious relationship in a minute and I was thinking that maybe well, you know, we could try that out..you know, kick it a little bit, see how it works out..you know.." I said.

"Well Sean....let's see how it goes...let's take it slow...If I get a hint, just a hint that you're screwing around...all of this ends...you got that." she said ,suddenly reverting back to the no nonsense account exec that I knew...Must be the city air.

"Certainly..I mean, why would I even want to cheat on someone as gorgeous as you?" I asked.

"Save it Sean...just don't....I've been hurt before and I'm not trying to go for no okey doke...We had a great weekend...and we could have a great relationship if you do right by me." She said.

"I'll do the very best I can" I said as we pulled up in front of her house. I let her out of the car and grabbed her bags and walked her up to her door...She put her key in the door and I walked
inside with her bags.

"You can put those bags there on the floor, I'll take care of them later...Come here." she said.

I walked over to her and she gave me the most sensual kiss I have ever had....
"You're my boyfriend now, so all of this is yours, whenever you want it...however you want it,so don't mess up." she said...

"No mam" I said as I kissed her again and bid her goodbye, feeling like the luckiest man on the planet.

Once I left her, I got back in the Jag and pulled off...My cell phone went off...It was Conrad!!

"Hey Sean, what's happening?" said Conrad.

"Hey man, where you been?" I asked.

"I was in DC ....it was business...I'm at Josie's Bar, come pick me up."

"Man, Jill called...I told her that I didn't know where you were." I said..

"That's okay, I called her, told her I would be in DC..it's all good." he said.

"Hey uh Conrad..I met your little friend." I said.

"Freind? What friend?" He said...

"Bridget Myers...She was at the house, she said you gave her a key...When did you meet her playa? How come you didn't tell me about her, you old dog you?" I laughed.

"Key? I never gave her a key...you said she let herself in??? Oh my God, we got a problem.. Listen....Sean..go and get Clerow..He knows a locksmith....She stole my keys...I thought I had lost them...Get Clerow and his Locksmith and meet me at Josie's...that girl is no friend of mine, she's a sex monster." said Conrad.

"A what?" I said ,laughing out loud...

"I'll explain when you get here." said Conrad...sounding more gravely serious than I had ever heard him sound before.


(To be Continued...)

15 comments:

Somebodies Friend said...

A sex monster, OMG, now I can't wait fro the conclusion!

Anonymous said...

Throwing panties, bra and all my clothes at you, this is hot as hell!

Anonymous said...

lolololol-oh my!!!

Anonymous said...

I will stop short of all of that-lolol, but this story is hot.

Anonymous said...

Keith, you are doing the dang thing
over here..this is hot..

Anonymous said...

Keith,I can't wait to get to the next part of this...This story has parts that are unsettling...Who is this strange woman that keeps showing up in front of Conrad's house?

Anonymous said...

Brother,Brother,Brother..you got me over here shaking my head...this is just incredible...
very subtlely you are talking about something else here.

Anonymous said...

Keith, the title had me hooked..
but the story is blowing me away!

Anonymous said...

Man, Your two blogs are my guilty pleasures...I read a lot of em,but I really look forward to yo stuff..
I'm lovin this here story..Sean is a playa like myself.lololol.

Anonymous said...

Just left your other blog...I went over to the Feild Negro..and now I'm over here...Really diggin this story...I think I know where this is going...but I'm gonna wait and
see where this is going..Still don't know what a "Sex Monster" is?lolololol.

Anonymous said...

I think "anonymous" is a "sex monster"-lolololol

Lina said...

Now see, this only happens in fiction because five, sex, ten times has never happened in real life, and I would be in heaven if it did. Insatiable just like Sheila.

Oh and when is the next part coming cause I got a feeling this sex monster is something else!!

Keith said...

@Lina- lololo-it can happen..The next part is coming tomorrow..it's
called "Need You Bad"..don't let the title fool you though.-lolol.

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

sex monster?? Can not wait!!

-OG

SLC said...

They sure got over the stranger quick enough. I thought Conrad was dead. Apparently he's just haunted by the SEX MONSTER.

Can you get a picture of her?!?!?!?