Friday, November 21, 2008

Excuse Me, I thought I Knew You


"Kevin, it's almost four in the morning." Said Sepia to me.

I stood there staring at her SUV totally confused...I went in my pocket and gave Sepia a couple of dollars and told her to go to the 7-11 in the next block and buy some large GLAD sandwich bags. Naturally she wanted to know why I wanted sandwich bags at this time of night. I explained it to her.

"Obviously you don't watch too many cop shows my dear...what we have here
is evidence...evidence we may have to turn over to the police at some point..
we have a pair of stained boxer shorts...we have a used and filled up condom,
we have panty hose with stains all up and down them...there is enough semen
here to make a positive DNA match of anybody, easily...we don't want to lose
it...we have her cell phone and looky,looky here on the floor...we have a man's comb.
Get some plastic gloves too if you can find them.."

I watched Sepia walk to the 7-11 in the dark...man she looked good..but with her friend missing and the lateness of the hour, there was no chance that anything was going to jump off for me ,like it had in this car. Funny that I could even think of sex at a time like this. At this point,I hadn't figured on any foul play..I was thinking that Jordy had taken her to a room or his place and they were still having wild sex. Sepia was certain that that was not the case. I could see her point.
There was one shoe left...and then there was the matter of the cell phone. She wouldn't have left her cell phone behind and she certainly wouldn't have left this expensive car unlocked...Jordy wasn't that good in bed....or was he? I had certainly left things behind because of a woman, but women just weren't like that.

"Here, I got you plastic gloves and large plastic sandwich bags..." said Sepia, who had just returned.

I put the stained boxer shorts in one bag..and the panty hose in another...I tied the used condom in a knot and placed it in yet another bag...I did the same with her cell phone...but before I did,
I checked it for calls...It showed six missed calls from an Alton Redding made from between 12:00am to 1:00....It showed that she only made one call.....to an old friend of ours...Cockraine
Robbins, around 1:02am that was unanswered. Cock was married now and probably not taking those kind of calls at that hour of the night. How did she know Cock? Why would she be calling him?? All things I was going to find out in the morning. I looked at her Drivers Licensce and it
had a Philadelphia address...an address in West Philadelphia...Collette told us she was in town
visiting from Deleware!!! The next thing I found out, when I searched the glove compartment...
This car was a rental...It was due back tomorrow..It wasn't hers!!!! A further check of her purse
showed that she wasn't really the professional model she claimed to be...She was an Administrative Assistant at Jefferson Hospital during the day and possibly, a stripper at Club Coldhouse up in New York on the weekends... Collette Washington wasn't who she was telling Sepia and I she was at all. The West Philly address on her drivers licensce was apartments...So
just who was Collette Washington afterall?? Why did she make up that story? Was she hiding from someone?? Alton Redding?? Did Jordy do something to her ?? and where was he?? All
questions I needed to find the answers to...but not now...We had to get home.. I told Sepia to get
in the front seat.. I got on the drivers side and started the SUV...I knew that I shouldn't be moving this car, but I had bagged all of the evidence and it was cold and late..We had to get home. I drove us to a Mcdonald's drive through and ordered Big Mac's, Fries and two coffees.
Sepia and I hungrily ate the food and drank the coffee...then I drove the SUV to my house,parked it in back of my car..(Sepia's car was in the garage) and we entered the house..
As the two of us readied ourselves for bed...I peeped out the window..There was a man standing
directly across the street from us. I motioned Sepia to the window...

"You ever see him before?" I said

"Yeah, that's Alton..Collette's boyfriend." said Sepia.

"I thought he didn't know where she was staying?" I said.

"I don't know...maybe Collette broke down and told him." said Sepia.

"Or maybe he was there all along, watching us and followed us home." I said, grabbing my pistol.

I swung the door open and came running down the steps with my gun drawn...Alton or whoever
he was , was nowhere in sight.

Sepia , who was in her night gown..came running outside-

"Where is he? Did you see him?" She exclaimed.

"Nah...he's gone.....say..is that a new gown?" I asked.

"Yes..I got it the other day from Victoria's Secret."

"Damn girl, you sure look good in that gown."

"Kevin..how can you think about sex, when my best friend is missing,
could be in a gutter somewhere , dead?" said Sepia.

See? I knew wasn't nothin jumpin off until we found Collette... Collette ,please be with Jordy, having wild sex..please.


(To be continued..........)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this title and the way you have set this story up..I have a feeling that Collette is dead..
am I right?

Anonymous said...

Love the title...Love the story too.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Story..Incredible title too.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you set the tone in this story...once again you have caught the audience's attention and made them want more.

Anonymous said...

Great peice man.

Anonymous said...

They really got it in in the back of that SUV...My guess is, Jordy and the babe went back to his spot.
She's very alive.

Anonymous said...

My guess is Collette's dead and I think the jealous spurned boyfriend did it. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

I like this story...Totally unexpected, but right now...I don't have a clue...I'm just along for a great ride Mr. Keith.

Anonymous said...

This story did get me hot...just the thought of what they did in the back of that car...I gotta go get me a Coke.-lolol.

Keith said...

Glad you are liking this..Hang on.. "Cold Trails" is next.

SLC said...

I'm glad Kevin is busy with all this investigative stuff. Maybe he can replace Warrick Brown on CSI. Kevin should get some lumenol to check for blood before returning the rental. Collette is nasty; condom or not, but I don't think she's dead (yet). And I'm not convinced she didn't know Jordy already. See ya at midnight.

SLC

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

LOL! I love this set up now I need to know whats else is gonna happen.

I love Big Macs!! My thighs NOT SO MUCH *lol*

-OG