Sunday, November 2, 2008

Aquabooty


Miami, Florida.....Cock Robbins had at least a month before he began coaching for the semi pro football team and so with what little money he had saved up, he decided to go on a cruise. He had booked the cruise on line a few weeks before. He just had to get away...away from Philadelphia, away from everything he knew...He had hoped that the cruise would help him feel better before he began his new job. He stood on the deck of the ship ,looking at the beautiful see through blue waters and taking in the night air and thinking....He hadn't been much of a deep thinker for most of his life, so this was new to him. He thought about his ex-wife , Veronica....She may have been the only woman he truly ever loved and he had cheated on her with a passion. Not because he didn't love her, but simply because he could and he thought that as a pro or semi pro athlete, that is what was expected of him. Even before Sepia, there was Opal..there was Gail, then Sepia's mother, Jean Cokely.......Jean was in prison, serving 25 years - life for masterminding a series of murders...murders that largely wouldn't have happened if it had not been for his vanity...He felt bad about that... Then there was Laura...also dead....but not by his hand...a jealous spurned wife had killed her for being a female version of him...an adulterer... That's what got him to thinking....This could be how he ended up if he didn't re-evaluate himself and change.
He thought about his Father....a man who cheated on his mother without shame or mixed emotion and who even took him with him to his mistresses homes when he went, so he would have an alibi....His Father had gone mad in his last days and had ended his life in an asylum...
He didn't like to think about this... He needed a drink a strong drink.

"Thinkin bout jumpin?" came the soft voice.

"No...uh, welllll hellllooo..." He said in pure mack mode.

She was gorgeous, "built like a ship" His father would have said.. A brown skinned buxom black
woman with the most beautiful hazel colored eyes he had ever seen.. She was wearing a black party dress, with a red belt and matching red spike heels... She had shapely legs, just like he liked and a friendly face..He sized her up and figured that he could have her in his cabin by midnight...but something about her...something about him now, made him just not want to play that game anymore.

"Ummm, no..I was just standin out here, lookin
at the water and thinkin.." He said..
"Hi..My name is Cockraine Robbins...I used to
play Semi-Pro Football...now I'm about to begin
coaching.." He said.

"Oh really? I don't know much about Football,
but I'll take your word for it if you say so...
My name is Vanessa...Vanessa Cantrell..I'm an
Investment banker from Philly." she said.

"Oh yeah..I live in Philly too...uh ,you didn't have
a brother named Leon did you?" He asked...

" Leon...No I'm afraid not...I have a sister and that's
it..and she lives in Montreal..." She said..

They talked on the deck for about an hour and then they retreated to the bar...He couldn't believe how easy the conversation was...He wasn't pretending or lying for once..He was just being himself...He wasn't even trying to get in her pants...and for him that was something new.
Not that he wasn't attracted to her, he was...but he just felt weary and tired of using the same old lines and deceitful little tricks..He just didn't seem to have it in him anymore. He at once felt
liberated and brand new.

"Listen....when we get to Kingston..I'm staying
in a little villa called the "Cotton Suites.." You
are welcome to visit me at anytime.." She said
as they left the bar laughing and a little high.

"Come here...walk me around the side of the
boat .." He said softly....I don't believe anyone is on
that side.."

"Ouuuuu, are you trying to be naughty?" she laughed.

"Vanessa...I'm madly attracted to you..and while normally
I would tell you something eloquent that would probably
be a lie...I just feel like getting all of that out of the way if
you know what I mean?" he said..

"I appreciate your honesty...to tell you the truth, I've had
my eye on you the moment you stepped on this ship.."
she said..

"Well then, let's cut the preliminaries.." he said....
not sounding much different from when he was
with the others ,yet feeling different.

He pulled his zipper down and revealed to Vanessa what all the others had known and what despite him being a total jerk had kept them around much longer than they normally would had it of been anyone else with any less endowment.
Upon seeing his massive erection, Vanessa's eyes bulged and in her mind she was saying- "My lorddd he's huge..." but her mouth betrayed what she actually thought and she regained her composure and simply said-

"Cockraine...why are you....sh-showing me this?"

"I thought you'd like to see it." he said, again hating
himself for going back to his old mack mode ways..

"Well I've seen it..and I'm...I'm impressed, but we
can't get into that out here on this deck...besides...
I don't even know you like that..I-I-I...oh what the
hell, have you got a condom at least?" she asked..

"Thought you'd never ask..I always come prepared."
He laughed...

He took his massive hands (hand that always seemed to drop a football but could slip a girl's panties off with accurate prescision) and slipped her matching red thong off...He lifted her up in
the air...something that caused her to sigh and to breathe faster, then tremble...and he slowly entered her...She squealed loudly...He shushed her and he began thrusting gently and then slowly...They of course could have been caught, but he didn't care..she didn't either...she felt strange because she had never done this before...not this fast and never never on a first date...Hell, this wasn't technically a date...She had just met this man only a few hours before. She was enjoying this too much..She would feel guilty about it in the morning. As for Cock Robbins..he hadn't felt this way since his wedding night with Veronica...He had had many women, but it had all been routine(at least to him...maybe it had meant more to them.) This was a rare time when he was enthralled..He felt better than he had in a long time...and when he came...it was loud and intense and like a five alarm fire.....Vanessa came several times..something she had never done before in her life and it had been so intense, that she was afraid...Who the hell is this guy? she thought..this is too good. She had made up her mind right then and there that she never wanted to see Cock Robbins again.

(To be continued.....)

11 comments:

SLC said...

I like how you're developing his character. I'm sure someone else is throwing their fruit of the looms. She may never want to see him again but their are two things working against that happening. Cock finding the Cotton Suites, and her remembering how intense........

SLC

Anonymous said...

With a title like that...I had to read this...lololol

Anonymous said...

Great Story Keith, now I'm going to
church and ask for forgiveness...I don't usually read erotica on Sunday-lololol...love it.

Anonymous said...

That's some title brother..lmao@ you...This is an intriguing storyline...different.

Anonymous said...

Interesting what you are doing with this charactor.

Anonymous said...

You know what I want to say..but I won't say it today, I appear to be tintilating some of your readers, but that's what I feel like doing..
throwing something...Great title and hot story...

Anonymous said...

The title got me going bruh-lololol
and the story has me confused..Is Cock a reformed playa?? He sure seems to be mackin a lot for one...
I'm just sayin.

Anonymous said...

Intriguing...I'm just interested in seeing where this is going.

Keith said...

I've written the next two installments of this story...."Duck
and Cover Your Heart" tomorrow and
"One for the Road" Tuesday...There are some interesting and nice little turns in this story. No murder, no violence...just the closest thing to a love story I've ever written.

The Dreamy One said...

cant wait to hear the rest,lol

nothing like some good sex story on a Sunday!!

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

So far I'm loving this story!!

-OG