Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sex And a Sudden Stranger


I was leaving the Whole Foods Market with the groceries I would need to fix dinner for Sheila and I.. I was House sitting for my Lawyer and friend, Conrad. I had picked up some nice cuts of steak, some potatoes for baking, frozen broccoli , some condiments and a bottle of wine from the
State Store. I put them in the small trunk of his Jaguar.. and was headed towards the car door when my phone went off...I sure hope this wasn't Sheila cancelling.


'Hey Sean, this is Jill.." (Conrad's woman, an attorney from New Jersey.)


"Hey Jill, how are you doing?" I asked.


"I'm Fine...Have you talked to Conrad?" she asked.


"Yeah..I'm watching his house for him for the weekend
,I assumed he was spending it with you." I said.


"Is that what he told you...that he was coming to see
me?" she asked.


"Well no, he didn't...He just said he'd be away for the weekend...maybe it was business." I said trying to be assuring.


"Well..okay then...if you do hear from him, tell him to give me a call." she said.

Conrad wasn't the type of guy to cheat on his woman...I mean, he wasn't me....so it seemed strange that he didn't tell her where he was going. I wasn't going to worry about that now. I had my wine, I had my groceries and I had Conrad's fly ass 2009 Jaguar.. All I had to do was go and pick up Sheila...I took off for her house in my Jag...Boy, I loved jetting through the city streets in this car...Honeys looking at me, smiling...Guys wishin they were me...Me wishing I was the Me I was pretending to be.

Sheila came to the door looking great... She had on a Grey Cable sweater and a matching Grey skirt that accentuated all of her positives , nice sheer black pantyhose and matching Grey spike
heels. Every hair was in place...make up just right..and sexy lip gloss that made her look just delicious.. More Delicious than the meal I was going to cook.

She, Like myself and everyone who had ever been to Conrad's house was impressed with it..How could you not be.. The three floors..The Satelite music pouring from very powerful speakers on each floor.. The Flat screen TV's in practically every room, with BET-HBO- CINEMAX, VH-1, SHOWTIME, MTV playing in the room of choice...It blew my mind and I had been there before.

I cooked her a delicious meal...(Sirloin Steaks, Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream, Broccoli with cheese melted over it) and we killed the bottle of wine... I found a jazz station from San-Francisco on Conrad's Satelite radio and I dimmed the lights and we listened to some good jazz and just talked.. We had a great conversation about Obama's win, what it meant to Black people, the state of the nation, the economy,etc. I found Sheila to be quite knowledgable on a number of subjects and this night she saw and heard a different side of me that she is not accustomed to seeing and hearing about at work. For a scant second, I wondered where Conrad was and what he was up to..but mind you, not that long.

Sheila and I finnally got around to that kiss and what a kiss it was...Her lips were soft like butter and her perfume was intoxicating as it went up my nose...She had on just the right amount..not too much..not overpowering...We tongue danced for what seemed like an hour...I kept running my hand up her dress, squeezing her supple rump...as my dad called it..At first she would move my hand...then she finnally stopped and began to relax.

I pulled her cable knit sweater off of her ...She was wearing a very pretty purple bra...I unlatched it slowly and took both of the huge breasts into my hands...I stroked them gently....
and we kissed again...and again and she put her hand on my neck and pulled me to her this time...She began to moan very loudly...it almost sounded like two women moaning... I suceeded in getting her bra straps down completely and placing my mouth around her breasts...she was beginning to shake like she was having an attack and sweat profusely....a six month layoff will tend to do that to you.. She took my tie and my shirt off and began to lick my chest and kiss my neck...I believe , but I'm not sure now that I was beginning to moan a bit..She unfastened my belt buckle and eased my pants down and off...while I began untying my shoes...

"Oh my..somebody is glad to see me.." she cooed..

She helped me remove my red silk boxers....Red? Hey don't trip...I spent $80.00 for them draws. She slipped a condom on me from out of nowhere it seemed and then positioned her self on top of me...She struck me as the type who wanted to be on top....

"Sean,I'm gon ride you like a horse" she said...

Seems like I should have been saying that....and we did...She went up and down and up and down very slowly at first and then she began gaining momentum...I palmed those breasts of hers
as they bounced up and down and for about two hours I had the most enjoyable experience of my life... I turned her over and entered her from behind and went to town...all the while telling myself.. don't say nothin stupid...don't call out no other girl's name..just be cool...as cool as you can be in a situation like this...

She came and she let out a yell that frightened even me...I could've swore that I heard someone else yelling too...but that was impossible...There was no one else in the house but us.. I exploded
soon after she did and I collapsed on top of her....

"Oh my god..Sean, I needed that so much,
thank you soooo much for that...I just needed
that." said Sheila as she lay her head on my chest.

" It's been a long time hasn't it baby?" I said..
feeling pretty damn good.

"It was a long time for me too.." came a strange voice.

We both jumped up and to our surprise and shock...this woman....a pretty little thing in a bathrobe that belonged to Conrad walked into the living room.

'What the .....who the hell are you?" I asked...

"I might want to ask you the same thing...
what are you doing in my man's house?" she said.

"Your man? Who is your man?" I asked.

"Conrad...he gave me a key ,told me to watch the
house." she said.

"He told me to watch the house" I protested...

The woman then did something peculiar..She shrugged, then said-

"Oh, well okay then..I'll just be
going on back home..I saw the lights on
and I decided to see what was going on..
yall had me so horny just watchin yall
that I came myself.." she laughed.

"What's your name?" I asked...

"Bridget...Bridget Myers..Conrad
knows me.. tell him I said hi." she
said and she walked out the door
and got into a Jetta and pulled off.

Sheila looked at me and I looked at her, we weren't buying that story..Nobody comes to a house in just a bathrobe to check on it...and further more...she's not a neighbor..wasn't too many Black
people living around here.....Conrad had seemingly disapeared, his woman didn't know where he
was and some strange lady was at his house... This definitely wasn't my kind of thing...I had to find out what was going on.

(To be continued.........)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG This is off the damn hook!!

Anonymous said...

And I'm first...Now how ya like me now?-lol

Anonymous said...

This was worth staying up late for
Keithie..

Anonymous said...

This got me as hot as hell!!!

Anonymous said...

Damn Im all screwed up...I looked at the date and just realized that it is Tuesday.... Im trying to hang in there brother. How are you?


By the way, this shit is HOTTT!!

Anonymous said...

This is Hot Keith!

Anonymous said...

Just finished reading this keith, Can't Wait until the next installment!

Anonymous said...

Now that was a strong playa move..
So glad nothing jive happened like what happened in "The Telltale Condom."

Anonymous said...

LMAO at you brother...Your imagination just knows no barriers
does it..lololol...great story, am waiting patiently for the next part.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a story and what a frightening turn of events with the other woman being in the house watching....Didn't expect that..even though the clue was in the title.

Anonymous said...

This is a hot story...I got to go and take a cold shower bruh..lolol.

Lina said...

I can't wait for the rest. This is really interesting.

Still Patrice said...

Okay... I will definitely be following this post. I soooo see a 3-some on the way lol

SLC said...

'Round midnight I was tired, I mean tiiirrreeed. I had fallen asleep downstairs, but when I woke up instead of going straight to bed I read this. It was like coffee in an IV. I woke WWWAAAYYY UP!

Must be a special lady and a very exciting girl for him to pull out the $80.00 draws.

Keith this might be fiction but you got people throwing real panties, taking real cold showers, and calling up people they thought they didn't like.

The plot thickens.

Keith said...

@ SLC-lololol-It gets worse in the next segment simply called "Sex Monster"...then it takes a very sinister turn after that..

Charece said...

This looks very interesting I can't read all of it because I have to leave soon but I'm going to definately stop back tomorrow and finish it.

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

Damn, I'm all into this story :)

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

here we go again!!