Tuesday, November 4, 2008

One More For The Road


At the Bar Vanessa ordered Grey Goose Vodka with cranberry juice.... Cock Robbins ordered a simple Ginger Ale...He was serious about not drinking anymore tonight...He also ordered a glass
of water with ice...He was feeling nice and mellow...He looked over at Vanessa and smiled at her.His warm smile seemed to make her at ease...

"I have a confession to make...
the other day you asked me if
I had a brother named Leon and I
told you that I didn't..well that was
true..Leon Cantrell was my husband." she said.

"You're husband?" asked Cock.

"We were seperated at the time of his death.
Leon was a ne'er do well..We were married
for ten years...and I basically supported him...
He worked on and off, but he was always hanging
around shady people, always involved in some get
rich quick scam or something...I had to let him go
and move on with my life." she explained.

"Did you know that your husband was with a
group of people who were trying to blackmail
me?" asked Cock.

"Blackmail you? What did you do?" she asked.

"I cheated on my wife...many times...that's why
I don't have a wife now... I probably deserved
what they did to me...They sent her a DVD with
film footage of all my many misdeeds on it...She
divorced me as well she should have...I'm not trying
to be that guy anymore..I didn't have anything to do
with your husband's death, but I'm not sorry he's dead."
said Cock dryly.

"Like I said...He was always into some shady stuff,
He would've taken me down with him...it's a small
world isn't it Cock?" she laughed.

"Sure is..." He sighed...

'Wow...I'm glad I got to see you again Cock.."
she said...

"I am too..I thought that maybe I came on a
little too strong the other night on the ship
and if I did..I'm really sorry..but-"

"Shussh Cock...you're talking a little too much,
it's late and it's hard to find a cab this time of
night...you were going to show me that room
of yours.." she laughed, winking at him..

"CHECK Puh-lease..." He said.

Once back in his room they tore into each other...He placed his hand on her chest so he could feel her heartbeat..it was beating very fast..He felt her breasts...he sighed and began working her bra
off, as well as her low cut blouse...at the same time she eased the zipper of his trousers down and began caressing his penis...They began deeply kissing one another very slowly...There was no rush, they were safely inside his room with the curtains drawn...they could take their time this time...He lifted her up, which made her sigh loudly and lay her softly on his bed....he stepped out
of his trousers and slipped his black wife beater t-shirt off...she wiggled out of her skirt and he bent over her casually slipping her panties off ....he began licking her breasts..softly ,gently and then trying to put them in his mouth as though he were eating a meal..she began to stroke him lightly and finnally their lips met and they kissed deeply and passionately....He slowly entered her, with her almost hardly knowing....she told herself that she didn't come here for this, but she knew that that was a lie...she knew that she had to have this experience again....He moved with a
deliberate slowness that was driving her wild...He was experiencing the same thing too...only he was trying not to show it...He just kept moving in a nice slow rhythm....This went on for an hour and a half...and then they changed positions...she sat on top of him and just moved in an up and down motion....He stared up at her lovely face and her long braids flying back and forth into her face...She was beautiful...and those eyes...those hazel eyes....he couldn't beleive it...He wanted to
take her from behind, but he couldn't move..he felt so good...He let out a yell that was heard down the hallway as he exploded ( A waiter dropped his plates of food upon hearing that yell )and she too let out a blood curdling yell as she herself experienced multiple orgasms (several people opened their room doors and peered out into the hallway)...she began to shake and tremble....and then collapse right on his chest....with sweat running down her face....She lay still for a moment,then she looked up at him.. He smiled at her.....

"Oh my God...that was soooo
sooo goood..." she said..

"Damn girl, you was off the
chain..." He replied.

They both roled over on their backs and stared at the ceiling...

"So what do we do for an encore?" she asked....

"I don't know...all I know is I have
to see you again." he said.

"You have my cell phone number,
before I leave here..I'm gonna
give you my e-mail and my home
phone number..." She said.

"Yeah..I'm gon give you mine too." He
offered...

"Because I leave tomorrow." She said.

"You do? I have one more day after that."
said Cock.

'One more day, to do what? Why don't you
come back with me..stay with me for that
extra day?" she asked..

"Better yet..why don't you stay with me....
my place aint as nice as yours probably,
but it's my place...I've never had anybody
stay with me before." he said.

"Okay, deal...I don't care about your place
or mine...just as long as you're in it." she
said...

'So I guess we'll be having breakfast in the
morning huh?" He asked...

"How do you like your pancakes daddy?"
she giggled...

Something was telling Cock he was into somethin good...

(Conclusion tomorrow)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just finished voting keith...and now since I'm off today..I can read your story in peace.. Love it..I knew from the illustration that I would.

Anonymous said...

And I'm first Today!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a hot story brother man...
simply hot.

Anonymous said...

Lololol...You have got me fanning
myself again...Very romantic and erotic.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Standing and applauding.

Anonymous said...

I just voted too....Diggin this story Keith, True playa for real...

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me...
I noticed that there was no post for "Keith's Space" last night...Guess you were tired huh?"

Keith said...

@ James- If you check "Keith's Space" now..you'll see that there is a new post up for today...I just wrote it late..that's all.
Yes, I was tired...lololol.

Anonymous said...

This is the kind of story I've been waiting for...got me as hot as a firecracker.

Anonymous said...

@lmao @ anonymous - What you aint throwing no panties today?lololol

Anonymous said...

@Grover Tha Playboy- Why? Does that
turn you on?

Keith said...

lololol-Play nice children!

Anonymous said...

Very Erotic, yet sweet little story Keith...Not an easy task to write. Me likey.

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

I'm liking your love story!

-OG

Moanerplicity said...

Damn, you pen a good erotic scene! What I also like is how your dialog informs the reader, sometimes even more than your narrative. And I must repeat: Damn! You pen a good erotic scene!

Glad you got your vote on, brotha!

One.

Somebodies Friend said...

I voted!

Then I read this story Keith, and now I need to go take a cold shower.

SLC said...

I wish I could write something as serious as Benign Neglect and as erotic as this on the same day. I'd have to write the serious first. This the type of story have you calling up old friends if you ain't happily married.

Keith said...

@SLC- I hate to give away my trade secrets but I actually wrote this on Saturday, sometime in the afternoon and scheduled it to be published today..Likewise, I wrote tommorrow's conclusion- "Left Hand,
Third Finger.." Saturday Night and scheduled that to be published tomorrow. "Benign Neglect", I wrote this morning.