Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Don't Stand So Close To Me


He made her wet...She felt so guilty about what she was feeling...He was her teacher and he was a good two years younger than she was...yet she couldn't stop thinking of doing bad things with him..real bad things... He was dark skinned, tall, about six foot, six inches...just like Cock Robbins had been.. Ugggh..she didn't want to think about him any more...married, allegedly turned a new leaf or not...she still got a bad taste in her mouth thinking about her relationship with him. He was partially the reason that her mother, Jean Cokley was in prison now for the rest of her life. He had dated them both ,along with a slew of other women and the betrayal had driven her mother insane...Her poor mother had engineered the murders of four or five other human beings to get at him. She couldn't forget that or forgive him...but Sepia Cokely's thoughts were on her creative writing teacher...Samuel Rusulala....

Her man Kevin, who she lived with had suggested that they both take a creative writing class to help them with their blogs among other things...but when it came time to actually take the class..Kevin couldn't take it. As a professional writer for his Hip-Hop Lifestyles magazine -HYPE, He was on assignment ,covering the BET Hip-Hop Awards in Los Angelas. He had been gone a week, but he called her and texted her three and four times a day. Kevin was a good man. She was thinking that she might even be falling in love with him...but that was until she started taking Samuel Rusulala's class at Temple.

He was beyond fine..Six foot ,Six, Muscular....dark skinned with a perfectly shaped bald head and a platinum ear ring stud in his left earlobe...He had that rough edge to him that made him equally attractive....yet there was an intellect there that was equally irresistable to her... He was
funny, engaging and spoke with a very low baritone that was driving the Black and white girls in the class crazy. Even the one guy in the class who was obviously gay was himself turned on..

Sepia always rushed home from work on class nights and showered, changed into her sexiest and
tightest skirt...her spiked ,damn near stripper heels and her priciest fragrance...She made sure her hair was perfect and she always tried to sit right in front of the class ,so he could get a good look at her. She tried to wear a white low cut blouse...so he could get a good peak at her lacy bras. She laughed extra hard at all of his jokes...much to the consternation of the rest of the class.
She couldn't believe it...she actually had a crush on this man......

He lifted her blouse up over her breasts and skillfully reached behind her back and unfastened her bra...he began devouring both of her breasts...giving them both an ample tongue bath...Sepia began to moan and Samuel Rusulala began to moan in a musical tone that resembled the late singer Jon Lucien...Sepia began to wiggle slightly on his table as Samuel stood up and tongue kissed her passionately, she spread her legs to meet his hardened erection that was seemingly about to burst his trousers open.. He lifted her skirt and ripped her most expensive pair of Victoria's Secret's lace bikini panties off...he caressed both nipples
softly and began to suck on her waiting and wet vagina...she was about to scream.. He yanked his zipper down and entered her slowly and began to move back and forth faster and harder each time...she moaned- "Ohhhh Mr. Rasulala..." and he moaned -"Ohhhhh Ms. Cokely,
Ms. Cokely...

"Ms. Cokely are you with us?" he said...

She snapped to attention...she had been sitting there daydreaming...daydreaming about her teacher and everybody in the front row was aware...even the gay guy, who smirked. She was so
embarrassed...

"Ye-Yes Mr. Rasulala...I guess I-I momentarily drifted off.." Said Sepia.

"It's Okay...we are finished anyway...Okay class....remember the exercises we talked about..I'd
like to see a first draft of your work by next Tuesday...okay?" He said as he grabbed his breifcase and walked out of the room.

Sepia walked to her car...she felt so guilty and so embarrassed... Just then her Blackberry vibrated.. It was Kevin-

"Hey Sepia...You are probably just getting out of class now..
How's everything going? I sure miss you..I can't wait
to get home to you...Just a few more days left of this."

read the text message...Sepia managed a weak smile..She got in her car and began driving home.... Love Lockdown by Kanye West was playing on the radio...She didn't know what she felt
more...guilt or embarrassment.

(To be continued....)

19 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

Oh my! That was a bit much for a horny woman like me to handle so early in the morning. LOL!

Looking forward to the continuation.

Love!

Keith said...

Hey Blue Jewell, So glad to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

This made me wet!!

Anonymous said...

Another Hot one Keith, Me likey!

Anonymous said...

Oh Keith, I really like this..

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear Sepia's point of view.
This isn't going to be another murder mystery with Kevin is it?

Anonymous said...

I'm with Blu Jewell, don't remind me that I'm not getting any.-lolol.

Keith said...

@Toni- No it's not, this is a different kind of story.An erotic morality play if you will.

Anonymous said...

Gettin Deep on us huh Keith? Lololol Good Story though.

Anonymous said...

HOT TO DEATH KEITH....I love this story man!

Anonymous said...

Great Story Keith..It made me make a late night phone call-lolololol.

Anonymous said...

My Ladyfriend and I definitely enjoyed this story..It was better than what was on Cinemax last night-lololol.

Anonymous said...

This was a hot one man. When do you find the time to sleep?-lololol.

Anonymous said...

I'm all late...but I really really dug this story Keith...It's all sex on this blog...all seriousness
on "Keith's Space"..You sure you're an Aries and not a Gemini?-lololol.

Keith said...

@Vanessa- I'm Certain I'm an Aries-lolololol.

Shanita Waters said...

AWESOME! I'm not going to tell you about the thoughts that crossed my mind as I read this. I was hoping I got that teacher in January when I got back to school. LOL... (just kidding).

That was really good. You should consider writing a book of these short stories. This one was a like clean version of a Zane story. LOL...

Keith said...

@Shanita, I got my inspiration from Zane. To write that is.

Anonymous said...

ok I read the first sentence...and I REFUSE to read anymore....lol



how you expect me to handle ish like this Keith...when my man is 6 thousand miles away....you trying to make me stray????!!!

The Dreamy One said...

hmmmmm looks like somebody's relationship might get broken down.

okay going back to read the next story!!!