Monday, December 29, 2008

Twist, then Screw


My wife is good in bed, let me just say that for the record. Outside of that, she's not good for much else. She can't cook...She aint the best housekeeper, (though she damn good at cleaning up a murder scene..) and she barely graduated from High School, so there isn't much there as far as conversation is concerned. I married her because I got caught up in how good the lovemaking was. To tell you the truth, I don't think I was or am in love with her. My name is Willie Parmenter...This is my story. I put in two and a half years at Morehouse, before I dropped out..Lola Mae was up on campus everyday...I spent part of my sophmore year in my dorm room screwing my (and her) brains out. She got Sadie Brown to fix meals for her so she could bring em up to my dorm room. We would eat, then screw, then eat some more, then screw some more. I guess her persistance kind of wore off on me...I dropped out and a few months later, got married. Nobody in my family was happy about that and neither my Mother or my sister cared for Lola Mae too much. Sadie, on the other hand was the girl I should have married.
She was tall, the color of deep dark chocolate, with a body to die for...and a sultry,sassy way of talking. She went to Spellman...Graduated too! I left Lola Mae for Sadie...for awhile...Sadie was a complete package, smart, could cook, sexy as all get up...and could hold her own in the bed...She was so imaginative...Just what I was looking for and passionate beneath the sheets...
I was going to marry her, but she up and vanished...into thin air! Didn't leave a return address or nothing...Left me a badly spelled letter that said that she realized that Lola Mae was better for me and that it was better if we never see each other again. I was devestated. I tried to call Sadie, but her phone had been disconnected....Her apartment was empty and nobody that she knew could tell me what happened to her.

So ,that's how I wound up marrying Lola Mae...I really loved Sadie....She was going to help me get back into college.. Now I've discovered that my wife has a crazy side. She done killed six girls
over me and I done helped her hide the bodies..I done found out that what she does kind of turns me on...I don't know who is sicker, me or her....But I'm gettin tired of what she does..I'm gettin tired of always runnin and hiding and being stuck in a crazy marriage. I miss Atlanta,I miss my Moms and my sister..I miss my friends..

I walked down to the corner store and picked up a paper today and here is pictures and drivers
licensce photos of Lola Mae and Me on the front!!!!! Aint this a bitch?? The caption reads-"Atlanta couple sought in Multiple slayings and two disapearences...Thought to be in Philadelphia Area."

Oh Lawd! They on to us...But something peculiar struck me..They had a two page story about us.. and photos of Cookie, The girl from Miami, The Girl from Baltimore and the two girls we killed in Philly. There was also a story about two girls who vanished in Atlanta that was linked to us. One was Lola Mae's co-worker....I knew about her...I helped dispose of the body...but the other one....the other one was said to be Sadie Brown!!! Oh Lord.....There was her picture, right there next to the ones I knew about... I got to thinkin on it and it all made sense... Right around the time I told Rob Roy Johnson about my intentions to marry Sadie....she vanished and I got that letter. He was the only one I had told...If he somehow told Lola Mae.....then, Oh my God..Sadie must have been the first one..the first one killed.... That's why, she seemed to know her way around that river and know exactly where the deepest part was when she killed her co-worker and we dropped her body in the river. I wonder if Rob told her about Me and her co-worker and me and Cookie as well. Nobody else other than the two dead girls and me of course knew a thing. He was the only one I told and they both wound up dead.

I wonder if he had designs on Lola Mae??? She told me that he would send her a nice Birthday card and Christmas present every year...I never thought nothin of it. He has no idea what he might have done...He aint mean them girls no harm I know....but by tellin Lola Mae...he signed their death warrants. All he had to do was tell me that he wanted Lola Mae and I would have gladly stepped aside...After all, I had already hit it, many times..and that's about all I wanted with her. I aint never bought her no damn Christmas Present and I couldn't tell you what day her birthday is. Hell, I can barely remember our weddin anniversary and we been married about two years. Rob Roy really loved her I guess..He risked betraying me for her..I guess he deserved her.. He's about as stupid as she is anyway..They would have been perfect for each other.

I can't take no more of this sickness...and I can't take no more of this marriage. I may be a lowdown nasty dog...(.cause I do love the ladies)..but I aint no killer and I aint for this....I'm gon
put in a confidential call to the FBI, lay out the whole story... I can't continue on with this. Lola Mae got to be taken off of the street.

(To be continued......)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith,I don't like this guy, this Willie Parmenter...even if he's not the killer,I don't like him..please let him get his just deserts.

Anonymous said...

OMG ,he's a trip!!!

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of my ex so much..a
spoiled mamas boy.

Anonymous said...

Keith,this guy is a real peice of work...I know his wife is crazy and a murderer, but at least her motive is love...This guy really isn't worth any of that..He's the real sicko.

Anonymous said...

Keith, This guy, Willie Parmenter is horrible..he just can't get away scott free...I sure hope he is brought to justice too!

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of my ex too!

Anonymous said...

I am amazed that so many people universally condemn Willie ,while giving Lola Mae a pass...She's crazy, she's killing people...I find both of these charactors abhorent!

Anonymous said...

This story just keeps getting more pathological and frightening as it goes on.

Anonymous said...

Hey Keith,I loved the title of this. Good Story too, can't wait for the conclusion.

Anonymous said...

This story is something else...I can see where it's headed..He's already decided to betray her..I guess Willie has a small amount of human decency in him..Not much, but a little bit.

Anonymous said...

This is wild-lololololol..Wild...Almost like a Hitchcock movie.

Anonymous said...

So he gonna double cross his wife, so he can go free...You may find this funny coming from me, but I don't dig him at all. Good Story though.

Anonymous said...

Am Loving this story...I thought one of them might double cross the other.

Keith said...

@Swaggie- You aint seen half of it
yet, keep reading..there are two more installments left.lololol.

Anonymous said...

lol...he's just as crazy as Lola Mae...I'm anxious to find out what happens

Anonymous said...

Ol' Willie's delusional if he thinks he be walkin' free of all this drama, the boy ain't right!

Keith said...

Tomorrow a whole mouthful of intrigue..literally...Don't miss-
"If You Really Loved Me"