Friday, December 19, 2008

Little Ms. Santa Claus


I couldn't take my eyes off of her...She looked so good..Sitting there with a
red Santa Claus top on, opened at the top...showing just the right amount of cleavage and a black lace bra.. She had a cute little round face with dimples and was wearing a black leather mini skirt, with black pantyhose and some thigh high boots..She was well put together. I had seen her around and I knew that Gus the bartender knew her if anybody did.

"Hey Gus...who is that?" I asked.

"Who is who?..there is a thousand women in here Jordy." said Gus.

"The fox over there in the Santa Claus top." I said.

"Oh, that's Aretha...Aretha Ross..." said Gus.

I pulled out a couple of dollars and handed them to Gus.

"Find out what she's drinkin...and give her a refill on me." I said.

"At it again ,eh Jordy...?" smirked Gus...

I pulled out a ten and slipped it into the pocket of Gus's shirt and He looked at me and just shook his head.

Gus sent Aretha another drink and pointed to me. When she looked my way, I smiled and tiped my glass to her in a mock in her honor type of way and then pretended to be on my Blackberry talking to someone.
There was a nice crowd of people at Josie's tonight. I was hoping Kevin would be here...I wanted to thank him for saving my life after that incident with Collette Washington and her nutty psycho boyfriend, Alton.
Kevin wasn't in tonight.

I saw Honey Brown...She was looking good tonight, but I didn't want to be bothered with the drama she brings.. See what I mean? As I speak she's
actually arguing with a man...Usually, she's trying to go home with a man
but it was different tonight.. I had never seen this guy before..but she seemed to know him..

"Look Willie, I don't know why you come up here..I'm not gettin involved with you...you married and I don't do married men, especially married men wit psycho wives...get away from me." she said.

"Aww come on now honey, ah told you that we seperated...I aint wit huh now...All I could think about is you....Thas why I come up here to Philly
cause I had to see you again." he said..

"Show me some divorce papers" demanded Honey Brown

The man smiled..then he pleaded-

"We ain divorced yet, we seperated...now I figured you and me could go to yo place..have a couple of drinks...get to know each other..know what I'm sayin..heh..heh..heh?"

"Nigga ,you out yo damn mind..you aint goin nowhere with me, not ever..so you might as well take your road show back to Baltimore or where ever you come from." she said and walked away.

I just laughed....That girl sure knew how to bring the drama...Just then,I heard a sweet little voice behind me..

"Well Hello there." It was Aretha..the girl in the Santa Claus Suit..

"Hello yourself...how you doin?"I said, showing all of my pearly whites.

"Thank you for the drink" she said.

"You are quite welcome...My name is Jordy,what's yours?" I asked already knowing.

"I'm Aretha ..Aretha Ross....I've seen you in here before and around." she said.

"Yeah? , well I aint never seen you..but I'm glad I'm seein you now.."I responded.

We walked over to a booth and I ordered us two more drinks and we sat and talked...I noticed the guy who had been talking to Honey Brown was
now talking to another woman...They were laughing and giggling and he
ordered her a drink. They were real touchy feely... They sat together for about a half an hour and then they left the bar..

After about an hour , I paid for the drinks and Aretha and I walked outside...I was walking her to her car...

"So what do you do for a living Jordy?" she asked.

"I'm an Investment Banker.."I said

"Ouuu, that sounds interesting..."

"Yeah, well things are pretty tight..I might be losing my job soon...I hope not though...I would like to keep stackin those dollars so I can afford to take a pretty young thang like you out ." I said.

"Ouu, now that really sounds interesting" she cooed..

'So, how bout you slide me them digits?", I said cooly.

We both pulled out Blackberry's and began exchanging numbers...as I got her number ,I looked over her shoulder and I could see the guy..The guy Honey Brown had been arguing with..He had his hands up this other girl's dress..and was kissing her and trying to grope her something feirce.
She appeared to be fighting him off..

"What the hell is wrong with you? We not going to do nothin out in the street like this..If you want some, you got to take me somewhere." she said.

"Aww now honey, don't do me like that...I'm hotter than a damn firecracker in a gas station." He said.

Just then, a Black Charger drove up...The windows were slightly tinted,
but it looked like a woman was driving...I couldn't tell, but I could swear
they pushed that girl into the car and pulled off...It was hard to tell.

"So you'll call me ,right?" said Aretha...

"I sure will baby.." I said...

I leaned over and kissed her softly, then I pulled her too me and we kissed again...this time a little more passionately. When we came up for air ,I
smiled..

'Hmm Little Ms Santa Claus...Maybe I won't have to call you, maybe I'll
wake up next to you in the morning."

"Wow, you don't waste time getting to the bottom line do you?" She laughed.

"Your bottom line is just what I want to get to." I said.

"You so nasty...but I kind of like nasty....Come on...get in your car and follow me." she said.

She got in her car and I got into mine...Looks like Santa bought me a Christmas Present early!!

(To be continued....)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no you didn't Keith? You didn't leave us hanging like that...Is there another part of this story?

Anonymous said...

That's the guy from the other story isn't it? The Waiter, who's wife beat Honey Brown Up?? Did they
kidnap that girl?? Did you forget to write to be continued at the bottom.

Anonymous said...

Even I Am confused by this story Keith...It doesn't seem to be continued...It seemed like you were setting us up for something..
Did we just witness a kidnapping??
You made that part seem so non-chalant..Hmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Okay Keith,You've peeked my interest now..I know that that was the Waiter and possibly his wife from the previous story..They seem
frightening..Did you forget to write -"To be continued" at the end?? What gives??

Anonymous said...

Interesting Premise..I'm with Sunflower, That's the couple from the "Roadhouse" Story and they are frightening..I thought something was a little off with them at the end of the last story.

Keith said...

To answer all of your questions. No, I did not forget to write -"To be continued." There is no other part to that story. However..The Waiter and His wife will be back..
This story was just a way to wet everybody's appetite for my next series..A frightening and kinky little love story. Look for the first installment on New Years Day.

Anonymous said...

Awwww Keith...Don't tease us like this..lolololol..I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

You wrong man, you know that-lolololol..I liked this story, it's making me hungry for the next one.

Anonymous said...

I like Jordy, he got mad game...That damn waiter on the other hand aint got no game nor any style.

Anonymous said...

That's the Waiter from the other story aint it? Still tryin to sweat Honey Brown...He aint gettin none of that..And ,I think his wife is still around too.
Great Story Keith.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to make of this Keith, but I know we are going to see all of these charactors again somehow..I know it. I'll be waiting patiently.

Anonymous said...

Keith, this story was at first kind of light hearted, then it got kind of frightening...Those two kidnapped that girl didn't they?
Don't leave us hanging..Please finish this up..you have to.

Anonymous said...

I love this..looking forward to more.

Anonymous said...

This is deep man...You write a deep
post on "Keith's Space" and then write an even deeper short story on "Escapades" in one night...Man,
your mind is incredibly dimensional.

Keith said...

@Jazzy-Thanks man, you give me wayy too much credit..lolololol, but thanks for the love anyway.

@Lisa, Halo- Hold on..You'll soon
know the whole deal, I promise.

@Anonymous- Here is a spoiler, you
didn't just witness a kidnapping, you witnessed a murder..You'll find out in the next story.

Nellz said...

woww niceeeeee.... Im writing a book called "The Good Life"

www.nellzstories.blogspot.com

check it out!

and i will be following this blog!

xoxo