Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pancakes in The Mornin...


"Clerow...I almost lost everything I have here...and it would have been for what...him..that over confident jerk?? I can't tell you how bad I feel right
now." said Sepia to Clerow as they sat in the diner having coffee the next morning.

"Hey girl...don't fret none...the important thing is that you didn't do anything. You can't get in trouble for what you thought..Lord knows I would surely be in trouble for some of the things I have thought about ."said Clerow, trying his best to re-assure Sepia.

Sepia had told him all about her class with Samuel Rasulala and how she had daydreamed about him often and how she would wear sexy clothes and sit in the front of the class and laugh at his stupid jokes. She told Clerow about the laundromat and the night before ,when Rasulala had practically tried to rape her and her narrow escape. Mostly she told him about the guilt she felt...and how with Kevin coming home tomorrow..she
didn't know how she could face him with a clear conscience.

Clerow looked at Sepia and finnally he felt the need to unburden himself.

"Wanna know a secret Sepia?" he said.

"Yeah..what?" she asked.

"You know Mabel...Mabel Jenkins right?" He said.

"Yeah..she works at Kevin's Job..writes the cooking column." said Sepia.
Sepia liked Mabel..Mabel was down to earth and funny and could outcook
anybody she knew.

"Well, before I married Cora-Beth...Mabel was my woman...We were gonna get married." said Clerow..now wishing he had some gin instead of just coffee.

"Really?That's Cora-Beth's older sister...how did that happen? You and Cora beth?" asked Sepia, momentarily forgetting her own problems.

"Cora-beth was always a big flirt, a big tease...and ,well one day my curiosity got the best of me and I .....I had Cora-beth....and Mabel caught
us..and that was the end of that....She come up here from Louisiana and I
come up here to apologize to make things right..but it was too late. Cora
beth came up here too..to tell me I was gonna be a daddy ...and so I married her and the rest is as they say..History." said Clerow.

"Woww.....Do you love Cora Beth Clerow or did you just marry her out of obligation?" said Sepia.

"Nah..I love her...I can't say that I don't and she's a good wife..and a mother...but I aint over Mabel...there is unfinished business between us..
I know that she still feels somethin for me too...but it may never get resolved.." said Clerow.

"So what are you gonna do?" asked Sepia.

"I'm gonna learn to live with it.." he said.. "We all do or think or say somethin that aint right or that we shouldn't have said...sometimes we can make it right...sometimes we caint...but we still gotta move on and learn to live with the decisions we make." Said Clerow..

Sepia perked up...

"You know something Clerow, you aint never lied..You spoke a whole lot of truth..Thank you...talking to you has made me feel so much better..I sure hope things work out for you." she said. She kissed him on the cheek
and left money on the counter to pay for both of their coffee's and left the
diner and got in her car.

First thing she was going to do was apologize to Samuel Rasulala..Afterall
she had teased him for weeks and made him think he could have her on a plate and when the man acted on it..she changed up on him...She was wrong to do that, even though she did tell him that she had a man.

She figured he might be up at the school, taking care of some last minute
things, when she spotted his car in the school lot. It was the only car there
and it appeared to be rocking slightly.. She pulled up behind the car and
got out...She walked up to the car and her mouth dropped.......

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........go to townnnn....ohhhhhhhhh....oh baby, go to town..." he moaned from in the
car.

There was Rachel Stevenson, the cute buxom blonde who sat next to her in his class and who also wore short skirts and frilly blouses, with peek a
boo bras...on her knees with her mouth practically swallowing his huge penis..Her head was going back and forth rapidly and his eyes seemed to be rolling in the back of his head...

"mmmmmmmmm, ummmmph...Mr. Rasulala...I just love having your
big black johnson in my mouth...ummmph.." she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuu..." he moaned as he grabbed her blond hair and began to move her head even faster..

Sepia couldn't watch anymore...Any guilt she felt had vanished...She hadn't done anything...Not compared to what was being done in that car.
She smiled a bittersweat smile, thinking- he got over me quite fast, dog!
and got back in her car, backed up and pulled off..and headed home.

When she got home she got a big surprise...Kevin was home!!!!!
She broke into the biggest smile and ran to his arms and began kissing him passionately and squeezing him as if her life depended on it....Kevin
broke free momentarily to get his breath...

"Wow....maybe I should leave home more often...I didn't expect that...
I thought I would surprize you by coming home early." He said.

"Kevin, you can't leave for this long ever again, you here??? I missed you
soo much " she said in her sexiest voice..

"Oh you did, did you? You need to show me how much.....I know..I know,
after I take a shower...I'm on my-"

"You don't have to take a shower...come here..I'll show you how much I
missed you boo." she said as she unbuttoned her pants and slid out of them.. Kevin's eyes nearly came out of their sockets..He had momentarily forgotten while in California how fine his woman at home really was...
She was wearing some Black lace bikini panties and a black bustier....
Nothing special, but very very sexy on Sepia...He grabbed her and took her in the living room, slipped his pants and shirt off and left them where
they were as he began kissing her passionately...on the couch...They rolled off of the couch and onto the floor as he entered her and began to move with a hunger and furiousness that the moment called for...

She began to moan loudly and then began to feel so good inside that tears
began streaming down her face as she kissed him passionately and he plowed into her deeper and deeper.. They made love like that for a good
hour..then they lie there on the floor, with clothes strewn everywhere for
a good hour...Then Kevin lifted her up, took her into the bedroom and
proceeded to stretch her across the bed and enter her from behind..
She screamed at first and then settled down...she felt so close to him....

Kevin woke up the next morning...He put on his bathrobe..He could smell
something good coming from the kitchen...He walked downstairs..All the
clothes that they had left strewn on the floor were gone..His luggage was
gone..It had been picked up and the furniture had been straightened out.

He entered the Kitchen and there Sepia was...In the nightgown he liked so
much, fixing him Pancakes for breakfast..He walked in ,put his arms around her and smiled...

"Ummmmm, that smells good..I'm good and hungry..."laughed Kevin..

"I know you are...the way you worked last night.." cooed Sepia.

Meanwhile..In the school parking lot in a BMW, Samuel Rasulala was waking up too...alone...pants down around his ankles...his wallet lying on
the floor of his car...He forced himself up...pulled his boxers and his pants up and looked in his wallet....his credit cards were there, his drivers
licensce was there...but all of his money, about $600.00 in cash was gone!!! He was horrified...He jumped out of his car and looked around, but nobody was around...

"I've been robbed....that broad stole my money!!!!"

(For Kin shar...)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you know that I was on this first....now off to read..



phhbttt (spitting)

Anonymous said...

wow ...do people still get married just because the gal is now pregnant.....damn!

Damn I was really in the heat ....and forgot all about those pancakes. I think I burned them....lol



*thanks for that...it was really sweet of you to think of me, I LOVE PANCAKES!!

Anonymous said...

Guess this is the close I'll ever get to being first. That ending had me rolling on the floor laughing..Great story...and a happy ending to boot!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO- Keith,Keith,Keith..You are so freakin funny...That ending was too much..lolololol...

Anonymous said...

Good story and even funnier ending!

"That Broad robbed me"

I'm still laughing.

Anonymous said...

Nice Story Keith!

Anonymous said...

Love your cinematic style of writing...and your use of moral reality to tell your stories and guide your charactors.

Anonymous said...

If I may piggyback on what Sunflower wrote..I love the way your charactors struggle with their inner demons and how even your good guys are flawed and struggling and your "bad guys" aren't often all bad at all.
Great Storytelling Keith.

Anonymous said...

A little too deep for me..but I loved the story anyway...

"That broad robbed me"-LMBAO...

Anonymous said...

Very Very good story and hillarious
ending Keith...So Glad Sepia and Kevin stayed together.

Anonymous said...

Old boy got a "professional" in his car and then got professionally robbed..I'd say it all evened out!lololol.

Anonymous said...

Samuel Rasulala got took...I thought he was too smooth for that.
Great story just the same.

Anonymous said...

This story had everything in it I wanted...plus a funny ending..Thanks Keith.

The Dreamy One said...

lmao at the teacher,lol

im happy she didnt anything and realized what she had in Kevin!!!

Great story Keith

Anonymous said...

Hey sweets.....YOUVE BEEN TAGGED!!

Eb the Celeb said...

when I saw the title I thought you were going to talk about that jazmine sullivan song one night stand because she talks about getting up and making pancakes the next morning...lol