Sunday, December 28, 2008

Enough Woman For Ya!


I love my husband. My Husband Cheats on me constantly though..I don't know why..but he does. I ask him all the time- "Willie...aint I enough woman for ya?" and he always say that I am and I believe him...but he still cheats on me...I don't know why...but for some reason...when I catch him...it turns him on and then he gives me the best loving I've ever had. Hi..My name is Lola Mae...Lola Mae Parmenter. I love my husband. I'll kill you if I catch you with my husband..I have killed. Seven girls can attest to that.

I have always had guys going ape shit over me...Walking me home from school, wanting to carry my books, buy me birthday and Christmas presents and what have you and until I met Willie ,I never cared about them or what they were doing. I knew that all they wanted was to sleep with me. Sometimes, if it was a real nice gift..or if I hadn't had any in awhile, I would give in and give them some...Then I couldn't get rid of em. They started calling and texting and buying me more things and practically stalking me. I didn't want them...I wanted Willie Parmenter. I guess I've always wanted Willie Parmenter...my whole life. All those other guys were just stop gaps. Willie always treated me as if he could take me or leave me...Maybe that's why I liked him so..because unlike the other guys, he didn't make a fuss over me.

Willie was tall and muscular and handsome and played Football in High School. He led our Football team to the state championship. We lost and he was devestated.. I was a cheerleader and that night after our high school lost...Willie and I walked out to the bleachers...All he kept talking about was how the team lost and how it was his senior year and this might jeopordize his chances at playing in the NFL...I gave him a blowjob underneath the bleachers that curled his toes. Afterwords..He walked me home...I asked him for his number..He said that he'd get his friend Rob Roy Johnson to get it to me on Monday and that was that. Nobody had ever treated me so, so casual....I had done something for him that I had never done for anybody and he treated it and me like it was nothing. I cried myself to sleep that night.

What Willie never knew was that his best friend, Rob Roy Johnson had been trying to get in my panties for years...He used to buy me a birthday present every year and a Christmas present too. He would send me flowers just because...but I was never really feeling Rob Roy that way..
He was a nice guy and all, but he just didn't do it for me. (He told me about "Cookie" and my fiance. He also told me about Willie and my co-worker.. He thought telling me would make me leave Willie for him....He thought wrong.)

Maybe I should have got with Rob...He at least paid me some attention. Willie ignored me except when he wanted a blowjob. For awhile that was all I was good for and then finnally one night we actually had sex and I was certain that I had snagged Willie...but unfortunately, he left me for a buck toothed heifer named Sadie Brown. Funny thing..Sadie just disapeered into thin air one day. Just up and left...without a trace!!! She left Willie a letter stating that she didn't love him and that it would be best if she just left. Women can be so fickle! (Willie don't know about Sadie Brown...she was my first...First woman I killed for him..I made her write that letter at gunpoint before I killed her. She's at the bottom of the river too...right along side my former co-worker...

I waited until after our honeymoon to beat Cookie to death... and after Rob Roy told me about my co-worker, I was furious..I followed them to the motel and beat the hell out of her. Willie was so turned on ,he made love to me like he really was into me for the first time. Tee Hee...He couldn't keep his hands off of me for like a month...and when I confessed to him about Cookie, He was even more turned on. The lovemaking was even more intense.

Willie convinced me that with two murders on our backs, it would be best for us to move on...so we went to Miami and got jobs there. Willie still couldn't keep it in his pants...He caused me to kill a young girl there that he was messing with.. This time ,I saw them sneaking around. We weighted her down and dropped her body in the ocean and took her car...but the body floated up to the beach and we had to get in the wind again. Some nosy Cuban Detective was getting too close and Willie was looking at her like he liked her...I couldn't be a cop killer.

We got jobs in a Roadhouse in Baltimore. Life was good until I caught Willie trying to get frisky with some heifer from Philly who was there visiting. She put up a terrific fight and gave me a pretty good beating...She's lucky...she lived...
A few nights later, another girl wasn't so lucky. Willie suggested we have a threesome. I agreed..but Willie stayed on top of her a little too long...I strangled
her after they were through...Left her in the Hotel room.. We fled Baltimore right after that.

Now we in Philly....I killed another girl the other night...Willie just can't keep his hands off of these women and they just have no respect for the fact that he's my husband...and I love him... I don't know why he cheats on me...I ask him all the time-

"Willie....Aint I enough woman for you??Well aint I?"

My Husband is a sex addict...he needs help...


(To be continued..........)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, Please tell me this husbands name (willie who) so that I wont ummm get caught up ....lol


Damn Lola was crazy ass hell, but Ill take Rob off her hands..



Hey sweets, sorry I been away for some time...been missing you!

Anonymous said...

oh and to mention...I was firrrsssttt!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who is more bizzare,
Willie or Lola Mae.

Anonymous said...

OMG Keith, they both are out of their minds...They are crazy!

Anonymous said...

This is certainly a disturbingly frightening couple..They feed off of each other's neurosis.

Anonymous said...

Lololol-Great Storyline ,but where are you going with this bruh..They have got to be stopped.Is it too late to infuse Kevin into this story somehow, to outsmart them?

Anonymous said...

OMG, these two are drawn!! They are off the damn chain Keith!

Anonymous said...

You have flipped the script on this
one Keith, You are showing us the criminal's point of view.. These two are just plain insane.

Anonymous said...

This couple of serial killers are at once, kind of likable, yet frighteningly dangerous.

Anonymous said...

These two are a couple of kooks.

Anonymous said...

I like the storyline, but I don't like either of these charactors.

Anonymous said...

Two Nuts...I'm waiting to see how this all comes to a climax.

Anonymous said...

Both of these people are psychopaths. If Kevin isn't going to bring them to justice or Jordy,will it be that Miami Detective and her partner,Detective Snipes?

Anonymous said...

This is too wild Keith...Serial Killers as protaganists....I sure hope that they don't get away with this.

Jimmy said...

My husband is a sex addict...he needs help...

Got us another WTF Keith!

Ol' Willie ain't the only one that needs help.

I'll just go with your answer from yesterday, unless you can think of something to add.