Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cold Sweat


Sepia was in the laundromat washing clothes...mostly panties, bras and lingerie...she was in this particular landromat because she knew that he often came there...He would be a certain English Teacher named Samuel Rasulala. There was one more week of class left..and her man, Kevin was away covering the BET Hip Hop Awards for his magazine..If she was going to make a move it would have to be this week. She had no plans of leaving Kevin, but she sure wanted to experience this fine hunk of six foot six man...Her instincts were correct. He walked into the laundromat with two bags of laundry. He was wearing sweat pants and a black wife beater that could not contain those rippling muscles of his...He smiled when he saw her...He had the whitest teeth...Sepia could not contain herself...The man made her nervous...she started sweating, she felt like she couldn't breathe when he was around..No guy had ever gotten her this hot and bothered before.

"Ms Cokely...fancy meeting you here." He said with that deep and musical baritone.. He smelled so good...like he had just gotten out of the shower...She was as wet as a shower right now just looking at him..

"Oh Hi Mr. Rasulala...You can call me Sepia..We are not in class." she said.

"Heh,heh,heh...I know...but I have to keep it professional...while we are in class" he said with an
air of flirtatiousness in his voice that she had never heard before.

She giggled like a school girl. He walked over and began loading his clothes in two seperate washing machines, seperating whites and colors and adding detergent and bleach as needed.

She watched him as he did this...For a half second, she thought she saw him looking at her breasts...but no..he'd never do something like that..He was too professional. A little while later
she saw him checking her out again..She practically caught him...He smiled with those pretty white teeth of his. She smiled a devilish smile at him...He smirked ,kind of and went back to doing what he was doing.

"Looks like you dropped a pair of your panties Ms. Cokely." He said.

"Those aren't mine" she said demurely...

"Oh no....what kind are you wearing?" He asked...

"That's rather bold." She said...

"I'm a bold man, now come here...you know you want to.." he said.

His arrogance, his supreme confidence was turning Sepia on..She had no choice but to walk over to him...He was wearing sweat pants and she could see he was fully erect...It was so large she wanted to run....but he pulled her to him...

"What are you doing? Somebody might see us..." she said..

"There's nobody here but us...it's twelve midnight on a Friday night...who's around..who do
you see? he said...

He slipped her pants down and began caressing her more than ample bottom...

"Oh myyyy myyy myyyy Ms. Cokely " he said...

She began quivering as he slipped her panties down and lifted her off the ground, while working his sweat pants down around his ankles...He brought her down on him slowly
as he began moving slow and painstakingly, savoring every thrust....

"Ohhhhhh Ms. Cokely this is sooooooo goood.....ummmmmph....."

"Ohhhh Mr. Rasulala...." she moaned softly...

She woke up suddenly...She looked around...He was gone...His clothes were gone..Her dryer had
long since stopped...It was two in the morning...She had sat in the window and had fallen asleep.
He had just left her there...He could have at least awakened her from her sleep?? He could have at least said goodbye she thought...What a thoughtless man...

"Oh there you are " He said.

She turned around and there he was with two cups of coffee...

"I saw you sleeping and I walked down to Dunkin Donuts and got us two hot steaming cups of coffee..I hope you like cream and sugar in yours." He said as he smiled at her..

"Where is your laundry?" she asked.

"Oh I've finished and packed it in my car....Is that your car over there?" he asked.

"Yeah." she said as she got up...

"Would you like me to help you load your laundry in your trunk?" He asked.

"No, I'm okay..I can handle it." she said.

She began folding her clothing and packing it neatly in her laundry bags....She looked up and she saw him standing right next to her looking at her underwear.

"Ummmmm, you've got some pretty interesting choices there...perhaps I'll get to see you in them one of these days...huhh." He said and winked..

She couldn't believe her ears...He had just made a suggestive remark to her...She was ready to let him see anything he wanted to right there and then...but she held her composure...she had already broken into a cold sweat and she was sure that his arrogant self knew it..She had to keep
her cool.

"Well...I'm finished now...uh-I-I-uh..guess I'll be going to my car" she said weakly...

"Okay...I'll see you in class next week Sepia.." He said, switching back to the cool professionalism
she had known him for. She peered at him and there he was checking her out again and not trying to hide it. She was sweating profusely now...despite the fact that it was early December.

They both got in their prospective cars and drove off into two different directions....She couldn't believe that he had said what he said to her.....He had no idea how close he came to getting some
on this night...She had to stop this..she told herself..She had a good man, a good man who didn't deserve this..What was she going to do?

(To be continued.....)

16 comments:

Somebodies Friend said...

Now you have me wonderin' what Sophia is gonna do, stay faithful to Kevin, or sample that ample... well you know what I'm sayin'.

I'd put my money on her taking a test drive, just one, she must know if it is as good as she thinks, as good as her dreams!

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Somebodies Friend said,
I'm wondering too.

Anonymous said...

Man, the girl practically gave him some in the laundromat..she was just minutes from doin it..What are yall talkin about?

Anonymous said...

I think she's gonna give it up!

Anonymous said...

Nothing in Keith's stories are ever that obvious...I know that there is some kind of twist here..
I'm waiting for it.

Anonymous said...

Well I see the guys got their bid in real quick...I'm just gonna sit back and see what happens.

Anonymous said...

I think I would have gave him some
if he's that fine..Just saying.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be a little different
here..I don't think she is going to
do anything with Samuel Rasulala
(What a name Keith?)I think in the end she's going to be strong.

Anonymous said...

There is some twist here, I know it.lolol Patiently waiting for the next installment.

Anonymous said...

This is a hot story..It kind of reminds me of something Zane would write.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this..This is the kind of story I was waiting for.

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous-lolololol- I know you were..lmao

Shanita Waters said...

I'm enjoying this story of yours. Kevin needs to hook Sophia up so she can stop fantasizing so much.

Anonymous said...

@Shanita-lololol-Yeah, he'd better
hurry up and get home and TAKE CARE
of HOME...lolololol..

The Dreamy One said...

at first i was like damn is she gonna use some protection. you dont just slide on a mans pole like that,lol

but she was only dreaming.

boy Keith, you sure got a way with some words,lol

Stayinspired said...

Keith...GREAT STORY! I love how well you have fleshed out Sepia's internal conflict! How could you know what kind of inner dialogue women have? Wow! Well done, LOL!