Monday, December 15, 2008

The Waiter's Wife


On the other side of the Roadhouse in back of a tree, Honey Brown and the Waiter were kissing passionately...He had his hands on both of her breasts, rubbing them slightly, while she had his zipper down and was already massaging his now huge erection...

"Ohh myyy, myyy, myyy..look at what we are working with!" she proclaimed....

The Waiter moaned and quickly responded-

"Girrrl, I'm ready for us to do something right here, right now...I'm hotter than a firecracker at a damn gas station" he proclaimed....

Honey Brown stopped doing what she had been doing and zippered up his pants..She slowly moved his hands from out of her blouse and eased herself away from him..She didn't want him getting too excited and she wasn't about to do anything out in the open like this..She was after all a lady.

"Sugar...we've got plenty of time for that..You got my number and I've got yours...Now I'll be back down here in about a week and you can find us a nice Hotel or Motel room to stay in..We'll
have a couple of steaks, a baked potato, some wine...take a nice hot shower together- " she said
just before she heard-

"You betta get yo hands off of mah husband.."

Both Honey and the Waiter turned around , only to see a very angry ,yet shapely brown skinned woman charging towards them both...It was the Waiter's wife!!!

"Yo Husband ??? You married? You low down dirty dog!" screamed Honey Brown at the now
astonished waiter...

"Now Lola Mae- Ah kin explain everything...this aint what it look like...baby, please!!!!" he said..
but Lola Mae was hearing none of it..She charged right by him and punched Honey Brown so hard that the sweat went flying out of her weave and she hit the ground with a thud! Lola Mae was getting ready to kick her, but Honey grabbed her ankle and flipped her over...She struggled to her feet and socked Lola Mae two times...spinning the woman around and knocking her back to the ground...but Lola Mae would not be undone..She got to her feet and punched Honey Brown again..sending her sailing into a neatly arranged set of trash cans..She then grabbed Honey Brown's head and began banging it against the ground..Honey took her elbow and elbowed Lola in her side, knocking the wind out of her and giving her enough time to slug Lola good and knock her into the wall...Both women circled each other and threw punches at the same
time which knocked each of them flat and out....

When Honey Brown woke up...She was on the bus with a cold compact on her left eye...The Bus was headed back to Philly...She looked around and all she saw was couples...Mabel Jenkins and her man, Clerow and Corabeth, Sean and Sheila, Conrad and Jill, Blake and his girlfriend, Paris
and his girlfriend, Kevin and Sepia , Cock Robbins and his wife, Vanessa and Deacon Weatherford
and his wife, Victoria...all of them were sound asleep and in each others arms...The guy she came here with Carlton was sitting a few rows ahead of her with Anita...They weren't asleep..they were kissing passionately and doing who knows what in that chair...it was dark and everyone else was asleep... even Gus...who was the only person other than her who was not coupled up.
Gus was sound asleep. He must have found her,brought her back to the bus...put the compact on her... She felt like hell...She looked at her face in her compact mirror..it was swollen worse than Carlton's...She couldn't believe her misfortune on this trip..she doubted if she'd ever go on another one of these bus trips again...

Anita stopped kissing Carlton long enough to whisper to him-

"You have my cell number and my e-mail address...now use it, you
hear?"

"I sure will....you sure you gotta go back to Louisiana?" He asked...

"Yeah...but I'll be back....You know, you can come and visit me too, you know." said Anita...

"I'm gone be down there next week..you can damn sure believe that.." said Carlton..

"You so silly." she giggled as they continued kissing..

Meanwhile in Maryland in a motel room...The shower was running...Lola Mae stepped out of her
clothes and into the hot shower where her husband the "Waiter" was waiting for her.....He lathered her with soap and let the hot soapy water run all over her body....

"Owww, that hurts right there...that's where she hit me.." said Lola Mae...

"It's okay baby, let me rub it right there...." he said..

"You know you get me so hot and horny whenever you cheat on me.." said Lola Mae, staring in
amazement at how huge her husband's penis had just gotten..

"And you turn me on too ,when you're mad and willing to fight a girl fo me.." He said as he lifted her up and entered her slowly.......

"Ouuuuuuu baby...ouuu..just stay there just like that..." she cooed in ecstasy...

"Gurl...you aint gotta worry..ummmmmph...Ah aint goin nowhere...Ah love you so much right
now..." he moaned...

"And Willie, ah love you too..." she moaned...as the hot water bounced off of both of them.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...Wild story Keith..but I like it ,I like it.

Anonymous said...

I'm first today, whoopeee!!!

Anonymous said...

Now this is what I was talkin about!!!!! Had me wanting more!!

Anonymous said...

Whoooooeeeeeee Keith, This was one hell of an ending!!

Anonymous said...

Keith,you is crazy..How do you think up this stuff.

Anonymous said...

Keith,you are off the chain with this one!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow..Incredible ending...You never disapoint with the surprize endings.. I didn't expect this..

Anonymous said...

This was wild man-lmbao...loved the last scene..now dats a playa move.

Anonymous said...

That was a wild ending...and that couple (The Waiter and his wife) were downright frightening..I wonder if I'm the only one who felt that way.

Anonymous said...

Gotta Tell you Keith...I really loved this one..When I wasn't flat out laughing (at the fight)I was both turned on and freaked out by the waiter and his wife. I hope to see both of them again.

Keith said...

@James, Simon- Without giving anything away...The Waiter and His wife will be back next year in a new storyline I'm currently working on.

Anonymous said...

That story was off the damn chain bruh..I loved it...a little weird at the end...but definitely my kind of story.

Anonymous said...

Loved this story Keith...I'm still laughing at that fight.-lololol.

Keith said...

@Swaggie-Nothing like a girl fight and some sex in the shower right-lolololol.

Anonymous said...

LMBAO @ Keith- Works for me..lololol

Lina said...

Very twisted turn of karmic events Keith. That was good though.