Tuesday, December 30, 2008

If You Really Loved Me


3:00 am ,Est. Was prime time for a booty call, even if it was long distance-

"Hello..."

"Hello, Rob?"

"Who is this?"

"You've forgotten me that quick.?"

"Lola?? Lola Mae??"

"Were you expecting anyone else?"

"No, not at three in the morninin....where are you?"

"We in Atlantic City,New Jersey.."

"Lola,do you realize there is a nationwide manhunt for you? You and Willie are on the FBI's ten
most wanted list for murder!!"

"Ah know Rob,that's what I called about. I've decided to leave Willie...I can't do this no more.
He's never gonna change, never gonna love me as much as I've loved him and I can't keep killin
people ,hoping that he'll stop messin around on me. I killed seven girls , well eight if we include the heifer I caught him with last night...(they aint never gonna find her body), but thas besides the point...I'm plannin to call the FBI and make a deal with them...tell em where the bodies is and lay it all on Willie...Once he is in jail, you and me can finnally be together...I know you been wantin this for a long time...If you help me set Willie up...I'm all yours..If you really love me like
you have always kinda said you did, you'd help me..."

" If I really love you? If I really love you ??Lola are you out of your mind? Is this a joke or somethin?"

"No Rob...I been thinkin and I've decided that I need to be with a man who really loves me, a man who has always wanted to be with me...not a man that's always gonna be cheatin on me like
Willie. I would have never have killed them girls if it wasn't for him. Now will you help me Rob?
I'm tellin you, I'm leavin him...I know you really love me, I know you do."

"You out your damn mind Lola....That ship done sailed a long time ago...I did want you, I wanted you bad..but that was a long long time ago...I've moved on."

" You aint moved on.. You get hard everytime you hear my voice, probably got a huge erection right now. I'm offering myself to you on a silver platter."

"Just like that huh?"

"Yeah, just like that."

"You're a little too late Lola, Ah got a woman now...and frankly, in light of what you're suspected of doin...I don't want you....Good luck to you, and don't ever call this number again."

"Rob, you know you don't mean that...you know you want this..you've always wanted this..."

click!

He hung up on me... I can't believe it. He hung up on me!!!!!

I stood at the phone booth crying my eyes out...Rob was my last chance at normalcy...my last chance to be a good woman....now I guess I would just have to stick it out with Willie. I walked over to the 7 Eleven and bought Willie a pack of Newports and returned to the bungalow we were staying in..Willie was sound asleep. I watched him sleep as I sat on the side of the bed. I cried some more.

The next night my husband did something he had never done before...He asked me if I'd like to go see a movie!! I was shocked...He had never taken me anywhere except to the bedroom the entire time we were married....all 36 months, two weeks and four days. I got up, showered and
put on a nice short skirt with a slit up the side like he likes and matching high heels, along with a
very low cut blouse..Willie has always loved my breasts. Tee Hee.

I should have suspected something was suspicious because we went to see Eddie Murphy's Movie- "Meet Dave", a movie neither one of us showed any interest in seeing. I was surprised that it was still showing. When we got in the theatre...I bought us Popcorn and sodas. Willie seemed a little tense..overly jumpy. There was about three other people in the theatre and one
guy was asleep and snoring and the other two was a young couple that was making out so passionately that both Willie and I were getting hot just watching them. I looked at the bulge in Willie's pants..It was rock hard. (When wasn't it? That was his problem, he was a slave to it.)
I unzippered his pants and pulled it out..I began to stroke it softly....No one else was in the row, so I leaned down and began licking it and sucking it...Willie moaned softly...I leaned back up and continued to stroke him softly...This went on for the length of the movie...Just before the movie ended..Willie ejaculated across the chairs and on to the floor in the aisle in front of us.. At once I thought that this was disgusting because somebody would have to clean this up...Some of it was on my hands too... I pulled out a hankercheif and wiped my hands and wiped him off too.Willie fixed his clothes and told me that he was going to the mens room. As he got up, he gave me the longest sweetest kiss ever. I tried to hold him to kiss him some more, but he moved my hands and just smiled at me weakly. He didn't even thank me. He was so cold and inconsiderate at times. I wondered why I even loved him so.

I waited for what seemed like thirty minutes and he never returned. The movie theatre was empty and the cleaning people were in the theatre. I got up and started walking out.I didn't want to be caught near the cum stains. I banged on the door of the men's room...I called out Willie's name. There was no answer. I figured he must be outside waiting for me, so I walked outside the theatre...Just as I did, a white man grabbed my arm-

"Lola Mae Parmenter....Special Agent William Griggs, FBI....you're under arrest for Interstate
Flight to avoid prosecution for Murder in the states of Georgia, Florida, Maryland and Pennsylvania..You have the right to remain silent, if you give up that right, anything you say can be held against you in a court of law...you have a right to an attorney, if you can not afford one, one will be provided for you, do you understand what I am explaining to you?"

By now, three cars were opening and FBI agents, armed with shotguns were converging on me...I shook my head, saying that I understood. It was all over. I watched as about ten FBI men
came running out of the theatre.

"Clear"

"The other one? He wasn't in there?" said Griggs as he handcuffed me.

"No...not a trace...we had the place covered...I don't know how he could have gotten away from
us. He said that he was going to surrender himself when we talked last night." said the Agent.

Last night? Last night...That damn Husband of mine...He betrayed me...He set me up.....I can't believe that Willie would do this to me...Wasn't I enough woman for him?? Wasn't I?? Willie ,if you really loved me...I wouldn't have had to stoop to this...You wrong Willie, you just so wrong!
And after I gave you the best blowjob ever..in public, at that....You just so wrong Willie!

(Conclusion tomorrow!!!)

16 comments:

Still Patrice said...

I'm enjoying this series, can't wait to read the end.

Anonymous said...

Oh Keith that was too much...I'm about sick of both of them.

Anonymous said...

These two are off the chain,I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Anonymous said...

That scene in the movie theatre was too funny...but that's what people do in an uncrowded theatre.
lolololol.

Anonymous said...

Loved the theatre scene, that was kind of kinky...Booo for Willie for setting up his wife. (Even though she was getting ready to set him up too! Can't wait to read the end.

Anonymous said...

Great Story and Funny too! That Title was misleading though, there is no love between these two, just lust and psychosis and narcsisim.

Anonymous said...

These two obviously don't need to be together...never needed to be together...Now...I'm hoping that Willie gets his in the end. even though he didn't kill anybody, He doesn't deserve to just go scott free.

Anonymous said...

That movie theatre scene had me wanting to toss my panties at you again. Great story.

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous-LMAO

@Angie B. -speaking from experience?

Anonymous said...

Great story, Had me on the floor laughing..."You wrong Willie,you Wrong" LMBAO

Anonymous said...

You have turned the traditional love story and noir genre on it's
ass with this crazy story...Gotta see how this ends..I know it's going to be crazy.

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding in advance.
Thank you for such entertainment.
I have never read a blog like this,where I wait patiently everyday for the next installment.
Thank you for "Escapades"

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO- Man this story was off the chain...I'm still laughing...

"You wrong Willie, You just wrong"

lololol

Anonymous said...

That movie theatre scene was hot and sexy...and the final part ,where the FBI arressted Lola
Mae was kind of bittersweet..I halfway felt sorry for her.

Anonymous said...

I love Lola Mae!

Anonymous said...

@Grover- You'll never know!-lololol