Monday, December 22, 2008

Dazed and Naked


I woke up naked in my bedroom....clothes strown all over the place...a used condom...in fact, several used condoms on the floor, a black bra hanging off of the door knob..panties on the floor next to my boxers...a bottle of moscoto, half finished on the night stand... Aretha lie next to me, soundly sleeping...We apparently had a time in here last night...I rubbed my head... I can't get it off my mind..Did I actually see that guy...the guy who was giving Honey Brown a hard time at Josie's last night push that girl into that Black Charger or did she get in willingly...? Did I witness a kidnapping?? I was so busy trying to get into Aretha's panties last night that I was hardly worried about somebody else..but I
think I saw that guy force that girl into the car...I'm almost certain of it.

I'm still a little woozy from the wine..The sex was good...but now she's got to get up and get out of here..I've got to clean up this place.Maybe I should call the cops..I just don't know...What if I'm wrong? What if they was playing? Then I look like a fool...but nah, If Honey Brown turned a man down..then something had to be wrong with him...something had to be up with dude...but what?? I mean , afterall, it's none of my business right?

I shaved, took a hot shower and put on some clean clothes..I arranged Aretha's
clothes in a nice neat pile and put the clothes I was wearing last night in the hamper. I walked down to Dunkin Donots and got a cup of coffee and a Daily
News..There on the cover was my worse nightmare.

"Un-Identified African-American Girl found floating in Schuylkill River"

They weren't releasing her name, but they had a photo of the girl on the page...
It was the same girl from the club!!! I had to call the police, tell them what I knew. I'd better call Honey Brown too, tell her to watch her back..but first I'd better go back to my condo.

Upon getting back...I heard the shower running...

"Aretha? Is that you?" I said.

"Of course it's me...why? Do you expect some other girl to come over here?" she
laughed.

She stepped out of the shower...and my eyes nearly popped out of my head...

"You never seen a naked woman before Jordy?? I find that hard to believe...you
saw all of me last night.." she laughed as she began lotioning her legs and putting on her clothes...

I smiled wryly, momentarily forgetting how upset I had been at realizing that I
just witnessed a murder the night before.. I had to call Honey Brown and then I
think, we'd better go look up Kevin..He'd know what to do..this type of thing was right up his alley.

(To be continued soon......)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is starting to get good now..
I knew Kevin was going to wind up involved in this. If anybody can outsmart and stop these two...He can.

Anonymous said...

Hey Keith, You're late with this today...I didn't think you were doing a post today...glad you did.
You've got my attention now.

Anonymous said...

Intriguing...These two are definitely dangerous...but I hope Jordy isn't going to be the hero in
this story..He doesn't strike me as the heroic type.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like it's going to be good Keith, can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Simon...Playa or not, Jordy aint the one to deal with these two.

Anonymous said...

Ouuuuuu, can't wait to see how this plays out...We know the killers already, so now to see how they get caught.

Anonymous said...

My Third comment today on one of your blogs...I love a good mystery brother and this here is shaping up to be just that.

Anonymous said...

Wow...Nothing like a couple of serial killers to peak the interests..What a great holiday treat Keith!-lololololol..Waiting
breathlessly for the conclusion.

Anonymous said...

Jordy is so interested in sex that he can't get his head together to do the right thing. He knows he just witnessed a murder...I can't see him solving this..He's right, he better tell Kevin.

Anonymous said...

The waiter and his wife are on some weird s&m shit...or at least that's what it sounds like to me.
Okay Keith, you got us hooked..I'm ready for the pay off.

Anonymous said...

Okay..We have to see more of the Waiter and his wife...what are they really up to?

Anonymous said...

This is sooo good...A very frightening couple and some of our favorite charactors involved..Love this blog, love your storytelling.

Anonymous said...

I love that art work...I had to read the story again...I just wanted to look at the picture.

Nellz said...

lovess itt im jelly my story is not as juicy yet but im getting there...i loveee it and the pics are perfect to match!

Somebodies Friend said...

Yes, another Kevin caper!

Keith said...

@Somebodies Friend,James Perkins,
Halo- Actually, this is not another Kevin Caper...He's in this,
but not prominately..as you'll see.
This story is about the two killers...But like I said..You'll see in the coming days.

Lyrically speaking said...

Wow, I am loving your blog...very catchy especially the art along with it