Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It Lives With You


My hands trembled a little bit as I opened her blouse and began to softly kiss her neck.. Her shoulders and the side of her upper arm revealed bruises...fresh bruises....I kissed her arm and she trembled...

"Cherry, you said you left a bad situation back in Oakland....He hurt you? He beat you?" I asked
with as much sensitivity as I could muster.

"Yeah Chess...He'd slap me around a couple of times. Not on the regular...He was just frustrated
you know....with his life, with his situation....sometimes with me.." said Cherry..

"Shhhhhh...don't make excuses for him....under no circumstances should he have put his hands
on you.." I said.

"You never got mad at Rell?......I mean, you never felt like hitting her?" asked Cherry.

"No...I never ever got that mad at Rell...I couldn't ..........I couldn't see myself ever hurting her."
I muttered.

Cherry held me tight and leaned her head into my chest. For a long while we just stood there in that dark room with only the light from the streetlight out on the corner, sifting gently through the blinds and the sound of a car slowly driving down the street.

I removed her blouse...She wore a pink bra....I kissed her long and hard and I eased her capri
pants down and she stepped out of them...I leaned her up against the wall...I slipped her panties
off of her and she slowly unzipped my trousers...I stepped out of them and then walked backwards while still kissing her to the couch... I put my hands around those generous "baby making hips" as Chris would've called them and eased her down so that she took my entire penis
inside of her....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." she moaned softly and began to move up and down in a soft slow rhythm.....

"This is too good to be true." she said as she moaned and allowed her head to lean backwards...
I hadn't been with a woman since Rell and I had thought that the first time would be awkward,but this was so very much not awkward...

"Chess...?" she said..

"Yes " I answered....

"Don't cum inside of me...please pull out.." she said...

"I'll try to when the time comes ." I said....

"In the meanwhile ,don't stop..." she said.

I didn't...This went on for a long while....and before long, she began to cum herself...shaking and
breathing deeper........When my time came, I pulled out and erupted massively all over her couch....She laughed....

"Wow....it's a good thing that couch is leather.." she said. We held each other for a long time , before we got up, cleaned off and put our clothes back on... Cherry took out two tumblers and poured us each a glass of , what else...Cherry Kool Aid.. We hungrily drank the first glass..Then
we poured ourselves another glass and just sat silently, saying nothing for what seemed like forever.

"You feel better Chess?" she asked.

"Yeah, much better." I said.

"I'm not going to ask you to tell me what's wrong..I think I know..." she said.

"You do huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you on't want to talk about it do you?" she asked.

"Maybe I don't need to anymore." I said.

"That's just the afterglow of good sex talking..but I know that your pain hasn't gone away, it lives with you." she said.

"You California types are something." I laughed.

"Aint we though? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.." she said.

"Cherry, could I spend the night? I don't feel like going back to my place by myself."I said.

"Wow...that's a big leap Chess...I uh, I don't know if I'm ready for that." she said.

"It's kool..I just thought I'd ask....I'll be going now." I said.

"Hey , don't give up so quick...where is that swagger that attracted me to you the first day
we met...you're supposed to beg me, convince me!!!" she laughed.

"Good Night Cherry." I said.

"Oh....You're no fun...come on...I've got an extra pillow." she laughed.

(Conclusion Next..........)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!!! I'M
THROWING MY PANTIES IN THE AIR!!!
GREAT STORY!

Anonymous said...

Wow...What a reaction!!!lmao @ anonymous...It was a very touching story Keith!

Anonymous said...

Don't think I'll toss my vickies in the air,lololol..but I did like the story..I thought it was cute Keith.

Anonymous said...

Good storytelling. This is a different type of story for you.
I like it very much.

Anonymous said...

I really liked this..not just because of the sex, but the way the story was flowing..Chess didn't whine about Rell to Cherry and she didn't whine either..They just kinda knew what each other needed and supplied it. That was good and realistic.

Anonymous said...

Good story and realistic. I thought
Chess was going to cry on Cherry's
bruised shoulder but he didn't...I guess he realized that she had problems of her own.

Anonymous said...

Players don't cry...I'm glad Chess
manned up.

Anonymous said...

Both people, Chess and Cherry were very vulnerable...and this was what I loved about this story.I thought it was sweet.

Anonymous said...

I liked this...but I wished that Chess hadn't of held his emotions in check so...I think Cherry was willing to listen to him...I suppose the sex was a healer,but it's not an answer to everything.

Anonymous said...

This story hit me in so many ways...I was in a situation like this a few years back..I felt like I was reliving it in a way..
Great story Keith.

Anonymous said...

LMBAO @ ANONYMOUS!!!!lololololol...
It was a good story Keith and I too was waiting for them to get it on..but I don't think I'll be tossing my boxers up in the air..lololololol.

Anonymous said...

Lolololoolol...Some of these comments are hillarious... Cool story bruh..I feel like I lived it too. Not tossing any draws though..
lololol.

Anonymous said...

I knew they were going to get it on eventually...This story was a nice touch.

Anonymous said...

I loved this ...Just loved it...

Keith said...

Thanks for the love everyone...The
conclusion may disturb some of you,
then again...maybe it won't.

She Draws said...

Man..Chess..what you mean can you stay the night? Hell no you can't stay the night..you can drive back home like you would have had ya not gotten any...LOL

Sorry I tend to get into character while reading your stories...lol

Go.

Anonymous said...

I loved the story. :)