Monday, February 22, 2010

The Agent


I love a graduation...Love to see bright ,energetic happy young people acheiving their dreams...Probably the last good thing that will happen to them before they hit the cold hard reality of the real world and the paying of all those loans they had to take out to finish. My name is Robert Foxworth...I'm an Attorney. My protoge and soon to be former assistant Chance Howard had just graduated..He had finnally gotten his J.D. He would be taking the bar soon and would be an Attorney like me. He had worked for me for nearly a year while preparing for this day. I was both proud of him and happy for him. I didn't have any children, so it was as though I was at this graduation cheering on my son.

His undergraduate college friends were here also...Sean Jackson, Paris and Blake. I understood that they were also fraternity brothers too.. They were laughing and jumping up and down.. His new girlfriend, Anita Jenkins was there and Sean's girlfriend, Sheila and Paris and Blake's girlfriends were also in attendance... I'll say one thing...these young men sure kept some gorgeous women by their sides.

"Mr. Foxworth...Mr. Foxworth...I just want to thank you for everything man." said Chance as he
came running over to me.

"Nah kid..It is Me that wants to thank you for helping me out for all that time...Don't know if I'll find another assistant like you." I laughed.

"I aint going nowhere just yet....but after I take the bar, I will need you to hook me up." he said.

"Oh that goes without saying." I laughed as I watched him go off with his friends and women.

"That your son?" came the sultry voice.

"Who Chance? Nah...He is my assistant....well soon to be ex assistant....He finnally earned his J.D." I said.

The woman that owned the voice was a pure fox....She was honey brown skinned....had a body to die for and the most shapely legs that ever fit into a short skirt. She had a very hip short haircut
and was dressed very fashionably....Like new money. I liked what I saw.

"The name is Robert Foxworth, Attorney at Law." I said.

"Hi, I'm Peyton Reynolds...I'm an Attorney also...but primarily..I'm a Sports agent...I'm the CEO
of PR Sports Management Inc." she said.

"Ohh, really? That sounds interesting." I said.

"I'm here to see my daughter graduate." she said.

"Oh, Is she getting a J.D. also?" I asked.

"Indeed....I'm so proud of her...there she is." she said as she took out her camera and began taking pictures. Her daughter was just a younger and lighter version of her, equally delicious and voluptuous.....My goodness...I was mesmerized...I imagined a menage a trois with both mother and daughter...I should have been ashamed of myself, but hey...I got a vivid imagination.
Her daughter was with another guy, Tall and athletic looking and with a smile from ear to ear...I couldn't blame him...If I was getting that..I'd be smiling like that too.

A little while later, I was in the reception area having a drink when Peyton walked up to me.

"What's your pleasure?" she asked very seductively....

"I can't tell you, you might slap me." I laughed sheepishly...

"Oh Mr. Foxworth, you are a devil...I meant, what are you drinking?" she laughed.

"I know what you meant...heheheheheheheh...." I laughed again.

"Hmmmm, you are a mess." she laughed.

We found a table and we ordered drinks...My God, she was an intoxicating lady...She looked good, she smelled heavenly and it was all I could do to keep myself from undressing her with my eyes.

"So, you said you were a sports agent...who are some of your clients?" I asked.

"Well, uh...Cock Robbins is one of them." she said.

'Cock Robbins? I know him...he teaches at the high school." I said.

"Yes, but he also plays semi-pro football and has played in the NFL." she said.

"NFL? Hahahahahahah, yeah for a hot minute..he coaches Football at the High school..he hasn't
played any Football, Pro or semi-pro in about two years." I laughed.

"Well...who knows? I'm still shopping around trying to find him a deal." she laughed. I looked at her side eyed...

'Well who else are you repping?" I asked ,trying to change the subject.

"I represent the Basketball star, Carlton Brown." she said.

"Carlton Brown I know him...He used to go out with the girl my assistant is currently dating. He's another Semi-pro athlete.... Plays in the NBA on ten day contracts ,then gets cut." I laughed.

"You certainly get around Mr. Foxworth." she laughed uneasily......I was embarrassed for her, she was clearly small potatoes...if these guys were her big clients....I didn't want to discuss her fledgling business anymore.

"Well, I haven't gotten around everywhere." I said with a wink.

I drove up to the Apartment complex where she lived...I couldn't beleive that she lived in an apartment. It was a nice apartment, very modern, very neat, very tidy.....She was indead a lawyer..Her law degrees hung proudly on the wall in her bedroom...In the adjoining room, She had a computer, a fax machine and another phone...I suppose this was her "office" -The headquarters of PR Sports Management.

"So this is your home and your office ?" I said.

"Yeah....I used to work for a huge Sports management firm....I got fired....and these were the only clients I could find when I went into business for myself...I haven't been in business that long...I take on other legal work fromtime to time to make ends meet....."

"It's kool..I'm not judging you baby." I said.

"Besides Mr. Foxworth...you didn't come here to look at those breifs did you? I thought you might be interested in my other breifs.."she cooed and winked.

"Yes Lawdddddd." I said as I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately...

"Ohhhh Mr. Foxworth, what is that I'm feeling...ouuuuuu, you're really glad to see me aren't you? Well let's just see what you've got here........ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy,Mister Foxworth....!!!"
she gasped as she pulled my zipper down and held my erection in her hands...

"Ohhhhh myyyy, I can see that I won't be disapointed at all.." she said, rubbing it....

I gripped her firm buttocks and drew her closer to me as we continued kissing each other. I didn't feel like groping her in her living room....I walked her into the bedroom and unzipped her dress....helped her get out of her pantyhose and removed her bra...I was out of my shirt and pants in mere seconds....I was an expert at this by now...We didn't bother to pull the covers back, we just fell on the bed...

"Wait baby...I have a condom in my top drawer" she said...

I went in her top drawer, got the condom, slipped it on and then lay back on top of her ,kissing her neck and her ears...then I moved quickly sinking the entire length of my hard erection into
her body...She was very tight at first, but then she began to loosen up...

"Ohhhh My God....Ohhhhhh My God...." she moaned..

She was moaning and I was moving harder than I had moved since I had broken the legs off of the bed and went through the floor of my old office with one of my former clients...
Soon, she was sitting on top of me ,going up and down and holding my shoulders....She was sweating and licking her lips...she looked like a crazy woman....

"OHHHH YESSSSSSSS....YESSSSSS...YESSSSSSS BABY"she yelled as I gripped her buttocks
and pumped harder....

I then began riding her doggie style as the young folks would say and she really began to howl...

"Ohhhh Mr. Foxworth...I'm coming...Ohhhhhhhhh I can't take anymore...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Mister Foxxxxxxxworrrrrttttthhhhhh,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babbbbyyyyyy!" she yelled as she
began to vibrate and shake..... This got me excited and made me explode myself in ecstacy!...

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Peytonnnnnnnnnnnn...."

"Darlingggggg!" she yellled...

I collapsed on top of her in a heap of sweat...She was sweating too.....

"Oh Mr. Foxworth....that was something else..." she moaned.

"It certainly was" I said...

"I thought I was going to die..." she laughed..

"I am sooo glad that you didn't" I said, remembering a woman I met at a funeral whom I bedded
that did die after she climaxed.

Peyton pulled the covers up and we both got under them.....We didn't talk at all that night..In fact, this was just the first of eight times that we coupled up during that night... I was so tired that I decided not to even bother to think about going into the office tomorrow.

"Peyton, I think I might be able to get you a job with me...I'm going to need the help of another attorney with Chance leaving soon." I said.

"That's sweet Robert, but I don't want to work for you.....I can't sleep with you and work for you too..That's what got me into trouble at my last job." she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Long Story...but if you want to help me...you can throw a few clients my way..Maybe some real athletic prospects." said Peyton.

"It's a deal...sure you don't want to work for me?" I asked again..

"I'm sure...but I do want to screw you some more..." she said as she began fondling me softly...

I leaned over and began kissing her again...I love a woman who knows what she wants.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and tossing my panties in the air...This was just what I needed before turning in last night!

Vanessa said...

You keep writing hot stories like this and I'm going to throw MY panties at you!lololol

Tate2 said...

Damn keith, you got drawers flying...ROTFLMAO....You're the Teddy Pendergrass of Bloggers..lolol

Brenda said...

@ Tate 2- LMAO....You crazy man and Keith, are you sure you aren't writing from experience..This sounds pretty damn vivid!

Jazzy said...

You crazy fam..ROTFLMBAO!

Toni said...

That Robert...He's a male whore, but I love him.

Angie B. said...

Robert Foxworth is a Mac!

Lisa said...

Good story Keith...Let's See, there is both of his ex wives, Cindy Waters, The Funeral Director ,The Real Estate Agent and the overweight stripper....Boyyy you need a scorecard to keep up with Robert's Action..lolol.

Halo said...

@Lisa- You forgot the woman that used to be Paris and Blake's landlady..The Nymphomaniac.. Robert
Foxworth might need sex therapy!

Cheryl said...

Keith,this story was hella hot..
I love the Robert Foxworth stories.

Sunflower said...

This was good...I'm not going to throw my drawers at you or up in the sky, but I will give you your props. LOL!

James Perkins said...

Damn Good story Keith!

Simon Bastion said...

I am so glad I was entertaining a lady friend when I read this..It really got me in the mood!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Robert is a man after my own heart.

Sean said...

Hella Hot story man!

Captain Jack said...

As far as straight erotica goes this was pretty good.

Swaggie said...

I dug this...I dig Robert Foxworth's style!

Anonymous II said...

I knew panties would be tossed after this story.