Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bed


Lady,I've waited for this moment from the time
that we first met...
anticipating and waiting for all of the good loving
I was going to get..
Close that door and unscrew the white light
replace it with the red..
and let's get to know each other better in bed...
let's find a whole new world beneath the sheets
in the bed../

woman, you look so delicious in your lacy lingerie
my mouth is wide open, but no words can I say..
honey
close that door and turn the music down low..
let me work you soft,while you do me slow..
right now no words need to be said..
girl just pull back the sheets and get in bed...
let's find a whole new life...in the bed../

Call your job, tell your supervisor that you won't be in..
because what we are doing here is so good,
to stop now would be a sin...
so honey, close the door...
and give me what I've been waiting for..
and let's find a whole new world beneath the sheets
in bed.../

Because I've dreamed of this moment, from the time I first
laid eyes on you..
and even though you won't admit it now...
I suspect that you were kind of checkin me out too..
right now, in the quiet of the night..,this night,
everything is alright...
because we are discovering , a whole new world....in bed..
we are falling in love...over and over....in bed./

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and tossing my panties at you!

Vanessa said...

HAWT!

Mizrepresent said...

Sounds like a hot song. I love it!

Tate 2 said...

Should I toss my boxers up in the air or what?lol.

Lisa said...

This was sexy Keith!

Halo said...

Really liked this one.

Vanessa said...

This almost makes me want to toss my panties at you!lololol. (I said Almost.)

Cheryl said...

Hot poem,ROTFLMBAO at some of these comments!