Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Deep (2010)


It's just my love,
when I look into those pretty brown eyes
and see that it's no surprise
that I know exactly where I should be..
and that whatever that place is..
you're there with me...
that's when you smile and say-

"There you go again ,tryin to get deep."/

But it's just my love
that's just my feelings
unexpressed
and like the still waters at rest..
they run deep../

It's just my feelings
after I've made love to you
and having been satisfied..
through and through
then I start talking to you
about the meaning of love.
That's when you smile at me and say..

"baby turn over and get some sleep
there you go again, trying to get deep." /

But baby, it's just my love
that's just my feelings
unexpressed..
and like the still waters
they run deep./

12 comments:

Sunflower said...

This was so sweet, I loved it!

Brenda said...

Nicely worded!

Cheryl said...

I really liked this Keith!

Lisa said...

Really am enjoying this "Ten Days of Love"

Toni said...

Loved this poem. These poems remind me of the early days of this blog when it was primarily a poetry blog, before you started writing stories.

Angie B. said...

Cool poem! Nice Photo too!

Halo said...

Keith ,this was so sweet!

Vanessa said...

Me likey dis! lol

Anonymous said...

Not tossing my panties ,but I am swooning in them.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

@anonymous- That's sure good to know!

Anonymous II said...

No hot drawers flying today...I can't beleive it.lololol

Tate2 said...

Some of the commentors are off the chain on this page..lololol.