Friday, February 12, 2010

Falling


I know basically you're a spoiled girl
who thinks she rules the world
so used to getting what she wants
and oh it's legendary how you like to flaunt../

Now I know wrong from right
I know that you're no good for me
but I don't have the strength to fight
visions of you is all I can see./

oh oh,
oh my heart is slipping
and I'm falling, I'm falling for you girl.
because oh,
oh my heart is losing balance
my game is slepping and I'm falling
falling for the worse girl for me../

I know you see me as a challenge for you
It's such a shame that I'm starting to adore
you..
I'm just a trophy for your ego
once you win my heart, you'll
just up and go../

Now any guy with any sense
would say..
"I think I'll pass, no that's okay.."
but you've got me uptight in a strange way...
you're not really a girl that I trust...
I guess I'm just a fool for lust.../

And oh, oh my heart is losing balance
it's slipping and I'm falling..I'm falling
for you girl, for you baby...
because oh,oh my heart is sinking badly
loving you madly, and falling,falling for the
worst girl for me./

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Nice one!

Toni said...

Another nice one Keith!

Angie B. said...

You doin the damn thing with these love poems mane!

Captain Jack said...

Okayyyyyyyy!

Sunflower said...

Really enjoying these poems..Nice change of pace...but I know that the mayhem is coming soon...lol

Cheryl said...

Nice.

Lisa said...

Where do these poems come from keith? Does this come from lost loves in your past?

Halo. said...

Wow, we got three more days...I almost hate for it to end.I've been enjoying it so.

Vanessa said...

Good poem Keith!

Jazzy said...

Cool poem family!