Thursday, February 11, 2010

Easy


You're exactly the kind of Girl I've been looking for
I couldn't imagine needing anything more
I think I'm ready to begin a serious relationship
I'm ready to stop worrying about "ruining our friendship"/

Oh, and this could all be so
easy.
Seems like I've said all of this before
but saying it to you is different
it's not a well prepared act anymore.
being in love with you isn't easy
as easy as I thought it would be./

We've known each other since forever
and you can't tell me you've never thought
about us getting together.
I'm not going to be in doubt...
whatever happens ,I'm sure we can work it out.../

People say that where love begins
friendship ends..
sometimes I worry
I say it's time for friendship to end
and a relationship to begin..
in a hurry./

Oh and this should all be so easy
seems like we've walked down this road before..
but saying it to you is different
it's not a hustle anymore...
being in love withyou isn't easy
not as easy as I
thought it would be./

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I am really loving this 'Ten days of love' thing you got going!

Sunflower said...

The Poetry is really a change of pace.

Angelina-Marie said...

I stumbled upon your website, and I am glad that I did. I adore the written word. Your words in particular are beautiful.