Friday, February 19, 2010

For Love And Money


"Ah Don't want that nigga touchin you...it's all I can do to control myself when I know his big greasy hands is pawwin all ovah you, kissin you, tryin to put his tongue down ya mouf...runnin his hands up yo dress...I can't stands it Beverly."

"Will you cool ya jets Fiddler? Ah got to sweet talk him and occassionally sex him until I can get him to tell me if he cashed that lotto ticket and if so, what he did with the money...You sendin yo stupid ass goons around to do him in was a dumb play mane...He's worth more to us alive."

"Ah don't care bout no money...Ah care bout you...and I don't want that nigga touchin you...I'll kill him dead."

"No you won't and you won't send no mo muscle around either......Not til I find out where he stashed that cash. Incidentally, Do you even have anymore muscle?hahahahahahaha, Two of em in jail and those three numbskulls you sent the other night got theyselves killed.hahahahahah."

"Don't laugh at me ........I know Kool Kat got some kind of help......Who ever it is, is pretty good..but I got Domingo on it..and when he sniff Kool Kat's helper out....It's lights out baby."

"Well let me find out about that twelve mill first okay daddy?"

"Ohhhh,alright...but I can give you money baby...."

"Not twelve mill.....not even close..now calm down...."

"Oh alright....come on take your clothes off..."

(sound of moaning, kissing and bed squeaking....)

Click!


I turned the recording off.....Kool Kat looked at me, frowned and then asked me-

"Kev, where did you get this recording?"

"I had two associates of mine...Lockpick Johnson and Peeping Tom Constanoble break in her place and wire it for sound and video...Then, I had them take turns with Sean and Clerow sitting
on her place....and this is what we turned up...an Old player from Southwest Philly named Fiddler is her boyfriend....Her sugar daddy and the one sending his hitters after you...He aint doin it for the money...He's doin it because you're screwing his girl....but she's trying to get you to
tell her where the money is." I said.

"Kevin, you think I don't know that? I mean about her....I knowed she was a gold digger, but I just wanted to sleep with her...That money is gone..." said Kool Kat.

"Gone?What do mean gone?" I said.

"Man, I talked to Chris Thompson and Chess. They told me to put that in an offshore account where the government can't tax it....I won't get no interest on it..but I won't lose it either..That money is in my offshore account..I done been did that. I got a little somethin somethin here in town, but the majority of my dough is where it can't be touched....She wastin her time...Still,I would like to hit that one last time ,fore I get out of town." laughed Kool Kat.

"Nah, I think we gonna get you out of town today, before one of Fiddler's men get lucky..He's already put some guy named Domingo on you." I said.

"Domingo comes at a high price....He's an experienced hitter...He don't work for cheap...and he's as lethal as they come Kev....If Fiddler is paying his fee....then he must really be serious...I think I'll take you up on your offer man...I'll be ready by five...How we going?" said Kool Kat, looking a
little concerned for the first time in his life.

This Domingo fella had him spooked. I didn't know him, didn't know what he looked like and didn't have time to worry about him. I went home, showered, shaved, cleaned both of my guns
and loaded them and had Clerow drive me to an Enterprise car rental establishment. I rented a car, just in case any of the cars I had been seen in were made and I told Kool Kat to be ready when I came by his apartment to pick him up at 5:00 pm.

I called Chris and Chess's boy Donald "Smooth" and had him ride with me....If this Domingo charactor did show up and he was as lethal as they said..I needed an experienced 'gun' with me.
Donald "Smooth" assured me that what Kool Kat had told me was true...that Domingo was a high
priced hitter and that he was good...the best...He had had a run in with him once and had barely escaped with his life...He didn't like the man, but he wasn't afraid of him....This was good to know.

When we got to Kool Kat's place, Kool Kat was wearing a beautifully tailored suit and carrying a duffel bag and one suitcase...I looked at him and he smiled...

"That's all you got?" I said.

"This all I need." He laughed.

I don't know if I had a sixth sense or what...but I saw a shadow moving swiftly...and as if in slow motion I heard Donald "Smooth" yelling to look out.....I dove for cover and pulled out my .45...
Kool Kat pulled a .44 magnum out of his duffell bag...and Donald Smooth pulled out his .45...
Shots rang out in several different directions and the shadowy figure staggered and fell up against a parked car...coughing and spitting blood....

"I...I don't freakin beleive this .....I've been shot......I've never been shot...how did you negroes even know that I was comin?,,,,agggghhhhhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhh...." he moaned and then he fell to the ground....as dead as a doorknob.

He was a tall , thin , immaculately dressed man...dark skinned with not a trace of hair on his smooth face....He was carrying a gun with a laser sight and a silencer....He hadn't intended to play....No wonder his rep was so fierce....This Domingo...and now he was dead....

Kool Kat ,Donald "Smooth" and I stood over his corpse......Kool Kat clapped his hands and laughed...

"Hahahahahahahahahaha...I can't believe it...We capped the great great Domingo.....Do you know how many bodies that man has on him and we dropped him....Man, I feel like I won the Daytona
500." he laughed.

"Yeah, well Fiddler is going to be hopping mad when he finds out." I said.

At that, Both Donald Smooth and Kool Kat began laughing.....I didn't get what was so funny.

"Fiddler? ,Fiddler.....If he hired this guy,he probably had to borrow some money to do it...He probably owes so many playas money that he is probably on his way out of town himself.."
laughed Donald Smooth.

"This guy didn't come cheapKev and you have to pay him up front." said Kool Kat.

'Up front? before the job is done? Nobody works like that.."I argued.

"He did..and if he didn't get paid up front...His would be victim is probably still alive and whoever hired him became the next victim. I'm telling you Kev, this guy aint no joke." said Donald Smooth.

"Was no joke....Was no Joke ...He dead now..." laughed Kool Kat...

We all stood over his body laughing.

(Conclusion next...)

16 comments:

Swaggie said...

Mannnnn,you are crazy..lololol, that was one crazy caper.....I loved it!

Tate2 said...

Now that's what I'm talkin bout..Kevin back on the streets, Guns blazin and bad guys falling..
I love this and I love Kool Kat..Please bring him back..don't kill him off Keith!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I loved this story Keith...Keep em coming!

James Perkins said...

You know..I thought that woman might be trying to get at Kool Kat's Money...but here it was a jealous lover who happens to be connected who was really trying to bump him off and it had nothing to do with his lotto winnings..Brilliant!

Simon Bastion said...

Great story...and the title says it all...One person scheming to get Kool Kat's money and another person, a jealous Player trying to kill him because he's madly in love with a younger woman...This was pure genius!

Captain Jack said...

Good Gracious....Two fish trying to get at that man's money...I loved it Keith!

Sean said...

Nice Touch here...But that's to be expected!

Jazzy said...

Good Story Fam...I wasn't surprised that Beverly was somehow involved in all of this.

Angie B. said...

What a heiffer...I knew Beverly was just after the dough...I thought she was hiring the Hitmen too...but it turns out..it was her other man...It all makes sense now.
Good story Keith!

SunFlower said...

You're bringing the mayhem and bringing it well....lolololol

Cheryl said...

Can't Wait to see how this all ends up!

Toni said...

Incredible Story keith..You should be writing for TV! lol

Brenda said...

I can't wait to see Beverly and Fiddler get theirs....Please don't kill off Kool Kat Keith...I love him.lololol

Vanessa said...

Kool Kat seems so kool and sexy..He deserves a storyline of his own...I hope to see him again
Keith...Can't wait to see Kevin put the skids on Fiddler and Beverly.

Lisa said...

Beverly and Fiddler are quite a couple...She just wants the money and He just wants her...You said he was operating in Southwest Philly?? Isn't that part of the Territory that Fathead Newton runs?
Just asking.

Halo said...

I'm on pins and needles waiting for the conclusion to this.