Monday, February 8, 2010

Butterfly (Re-incarnation)


I spend all of my days
and all of my nights
thinking about you....
What am I supposed to do??
I spend all of my days
and all of my nights
having wet dreams about you...
What am I supposed to do?/

Maybe if I'm re-incarnated
I'll come back as a Butterfly
and maybe you will too!
Maybe in the next life I'll be better situated
and you'll be capitulated
to be my love too...
Maybe in the next life ,I can spend all of my time
with you../

You say that I'm just a dreamer
and I should concern myself with more serious things today.
Well while that may be true...
I still have a burning need to get next to you
in the worst way.../

You say that you
really dig me too
but that another guy is already taking up your time..
I'm flattered just the same..
but it's a crying, crying shame..
that you can't be mine.../

I've never really believed in re-incarnation
but I've got a huge
imagination....
and a thing about butterflies...
If I could have just one wish...
If such a thing does exist...
that you and I could come back as butterflies...
Really hoping for your total capitulation
It's silly pondering such an improbable situation
about a silly re-incarnation
into a butterfly......
but I'd rather ponder that...
than deal with the fact..
you're with another guy.../

3 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Beautiful!

Sunflower said...

Deep!

Tate 2 said...

Wow, you got deep on us with this one.