Friday, February 5, 2010

One Hundred Percent


Listen to me
you're gonna find the right man to love
someday...
just take your time...
but do check out what I'm trying to say./

Baby girl dry those pretty brown eyes
everything takes a little time..
and one day..
in a clearer state of mind..
you never know who you might find../


See ,I know that you're hurting right now
I know that it's late and lonely tonight...
but tomorrow is another day...
and somehow-
beleive me, you're gonna find someone that'll
treat you right..
maybe if you let me inside..
perhaps I can be the guy, that can change your mind..
and take you out of this state of depression that you're
in...
because when it comes to love..
I won't compromise..
I'll give 100% of my time to you...
That's what I'll do for you./

I know that you tend to blame everything on yourself,
even when the blame belongs to someone else...
He was the fool that let your love slip away...
As far as I'm concerned, his loss could be my gain.../

See, I know that you're hurting right now...
with not much faith in guys who lay and play..
but some guys ARE worthy of your time..
remember,tomorrow is another day...
If you just let me inside...,I know I can change
your mind and take you out of this state of distress
you're in...
because when it comes to love ,I won't compromise
I'll give 100% of my time to you...
That's what I'll do for you!/

2 comments:

Toni said...

Beautiful!

Sunflower said...

I cosign on what Toni said!