Monday, November 18, 2013

Eager Beaver


The day began as a lot of my days do....I woke up alone...My beautiful wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace had left me one of her cute little notes with a lipstick imprint on it...In the Kitchen ,she had fixed a pot of Oatmeal, some toast and had a pot of coffee brewing...

I got up and smiled...I shaved and showered, got dressed and ate the breakfast she had left for me...Then I headed to court...I am Assistant District Attorney, Keith Porterhouse Wallace..

Carlotta worked hard...and even though she sometimes had already dressed and gone by the time I woke up...At least she was there and at least I'd see her eventually.

I went to court today....Thanks to the good work of Lt. Sissy Van Buren and her elite squad of detectives and The FBI...We arrested and successfully prosecuted 40 associates of Angel Ortega on an assortment of RICO charges and murders....Successfully breaking the stranglehold of yet another parasite in the neighborhood...

I felt good...I was planning to reward Sissy and her detectives....but, I was to find out...
that that celebration was going to have to be postponed...As I dressed and then headed off to court, one of our most bizarre cases ever was unfolding...

Sissy drove up to the courthouse and saw me coming out....I smiled upon seeing her...She was one of my closest friends...We had worked together well over the years...

"Heyy Keith...I was coming to get you." she said.

"Oh? What's up? " I said.

''Your wifey called me...We got a real crazy one..." she said.

She meant that we had another major murder case ,one that was a little different from the average case...

Just the type of case I put this unit together for...

"Oh really?" I said.

"Get in the car...I'll fill you in on the way..." said Sissy.

II-


We arrived at a very Tony and expensive home  in the Queen Village area of the city.
This was where Doctor's, Lawyers, and hipsters with money lived...

Several Uniformed policemen were keeping the crowd that gathered outside at bay....
The Sgt. on duty led Sissy and I into the house where saw the most bizarre sight I have ever seen in all my years as a prosecutor of homicides...

First there was a pool of blood from the doorway ,running into the living room area...and then ,looking up...a beautiful young girl, clad only in panties and a bra was extended from the ceiling!!! Her wrists and her ankles were tied by ropes that appeared to be nailed into the ceiling....Her throat had been slit and she had bled out on to the floor....I was horrified!!!!...

Carlotta walked over to me and gave me a nice slow, juicy kiss and then pointed upward...

"I have never seen anything like this in my life." said Carlotta...

Dr. Hazel Hunter-Baylor, our forensic investigator, appeared to be stunned...She put on some latex gloves...As did Detectives Tyriq Pile and James "Jimmy " Barlow..

Tyriq just shook his head, as he directed some uniformed policemen to find any ladders ,hammers or nails in the house...
Jimmy, who usually was a jokestar, was strangely silent...He just shook his head and stood stoically...Hazel shook her head...

"Myyy God, This is just crazy...." she said.


"Anybody know who the victim is?" asked Sissy.

''Her name is Stella.. Stella Jordan, She's a super model." said Jimmy.

"From what we gathered from the neighbors...She was last seen last night around 10:00 pm ,coming in with what looked like a pizza and a coke." said Tyriq...

"There's the uneaten Pizza and the un opened Coke on the dining room table." said Carlotta.

"My God...this just looks so cruel." I said.

"I'm surmising that her caller was somebody she knew...She opened the door and from the blood splatter, her throat was cut immediately." said my wife ,Carlotta..

"Good Observation Carlotta." said Hazel..

''Whoever did this...then took their time.. She probably died shortly after...then they lifted her body and carefully tied her to the ceiling." said Tyriq.

"You don't think two or more people could have done this?" asked Jimmy...

"They could have...but we won't know until I can get a good look at the body." said Hazel.

A number of CSI people were now inside the living room with crime scene photographers, most of whom we knew....There was another guy snapping photos who we did not know...

He was white, about six foot ,seven inches, skinny as a rail, with stringy blond hair...He was snapping away....

Carlotta walked over to him...

"Hey, who are you?  You aren't with CSI?" she said.

"No,I'm not...I'm a reporter...Richard Beavers is the name...I'm with the Philadelphia Inquirer....Here are my papers...I've been given permission by the mayor to do a story on you guys and how you solve a murder.." he said and showed Carlotta his papers..

Sissy looked at them and then said...

"That's fine...but you can't contaminate a working crime scene...You're going to have to stand back there with those other officers." she said.

He smiled and looked Sissy up and down...She was used to this...She was a very attractive woman...

"Yes mam....and you must be Lieutenant Sissy Van Buren...My,My My...I don't know how you guys work with a boss this hot." he said looking at Tyriq, Jimmy and me.

Sissy was not amused...Then he went on....

"Or a detective as hot Carlotta Rodriguez...Oh my bad...Wallace...She's your wife right.ADA Wallace?" He asked looking at me..

I didn't say a word...I was getting tired of guys looking at my wife and making salacious comments.

"And Detective Pile....I've seen your wife...She's a number one hottie." he said.  Tyriq just smirked..

"Jimmy, you and I have to talk...You're like me....How did you snare a hot babe like Angie Belton in Internal affairs?" he asked.

Jimmy looked at him and dryly remarked...

"I guess I just got lucky."

This brought  smiles from Tyriq, Hazel, Carlotta and Sissy.


"I see you've done your homework...You know all about us.." I said.

"Yeah...When I got this assignment.. I immediately began looking into you guys..." he said.

"Do you know the victim?" I asked jokingly....

He smiled...

"Nah....Who is she?" he asked.

I said nothing more...


Carlotta looked at the uniforms...

"Okay guys, cut the body down." she said...

They pulled the living room table over....Tyriq and Jimmy looked at the table...



"Top look!" he said.

There were footprints on the table...Or rather shoe impressions.

"This explains how they got the body up there." said Jimmy.

"Still, the person would have to be pretty tall to get that close to this ceiling." said
Hazel.

Beavers looked Hazel up and down and shook his head...

"Even the forensics person is super hot....My God...." he said..

Hazel looked at him and smirked... I smiled to myself... Being Married to Duke had loosened her up a bit.

Carlotta took note of what Hazel said.


"Don't use this table...This is evidence...Make an impression of the shoe impressions on the table...Tell the uniforms to bring in some ladders." she said.


Sissy's Iphone went off...She looked at it...

"It's Sirena...She wants to see Me and you Hazel...Says she's got a bizarre one!" said Sissy.

"More bizzare than this?" I asked.

Sissy looked at Carlotta...

"Chica..You Rico and Jimmy look like you have this covered somewhat!...I have to go." she said.

"We are going to cut the body down and release it." she said.

I walked over to Carlotta and whispered in her ear...

"You know that nerdy reporter is right you know....You are hot...I'm hot and bothered just looking at you." I said.

Carlotta blushed a little...

''Is it the latex gloves?" she asked.

"No...it's all of you...I hope I get to see you at home tonight." I said.

She gave me a quick kiss...

"I hope so too baby." she said.

III-

Sissy,Hazel and I headed for another part of town, where once again we saw a throng of people and several uniformed policemen.... This time the CSI people and crime scene photographers were already there....

Detective Tony Hopkins met us on the street....


"Good afternoon Lieutenant...ADA Wallace...Dr. Baylor...You won't believe this crime scene?" he said.
"Wanna make a bet?" I said.

Sissy cracked up laughing...So Did Hazel..


"Sirena is inside with the body and some pain in the ass reporter." he said.

Sissy,Hazel and I all looked at each other strangely...

"Is his name , Richard Beavers?" I asked.

''Yeah..He's from the Inquirer...The Mayor gave him permission to cover this." said Hop.

I smiled.

"We met him...At Carlotta's murder scene." I said.

"He gets around..." said Hop..

I whispered to Hop...

"You didn't throw up did you?" I asked.

He smiled faintly...

"No...but I have never seen anything like what you're about to see.....Sirena...She's so protective...She's like my big sister, even though we are the same age...She sent me out here to wait for you guys." he said almost with pride...

"She's a good partner...You guys look out for each other.. That's good. "I said and went inside.

Inside...was the body of a well toned , athletically built man...He was completely nude...His penis had been cut off and stuffed in his mouth...Like Carlotta's scene...There was a lot of blood....Also like Carlotta's scene...His throat had been slashed...

Detective Sirena Pile, Tyriq's wife seemed glad to see the three of us..

Equally because she was tired of talking to Reporter, Richard Beavers...

"I just got finished talking to your husband....I told him what a hottie I think you are." he said ,practically drooling over her...

"Thank you, now could you back up off of my crime scene?" she said, visibly annoyed with him...

She walked over to us...

"Lieutenant, I usually don't bother you, but you had to see this." she said.

"That's okay girl...That's what I'm here for...You should have seen the crime scene we just came from..." she said...

Hazel put on latex gloves and kneeled down and looked at the body..
''Wow...this is quite a cut...Exactly like Carlotta's victim....from ear to ear....Then he ..uh...he or whoever did this, cut his penis off and stuffed it in his mouth..."


"This looks like rage...a lot of rage...This could have been a woman who did this." said Sirena...

"Or a man...an angry man...a lover  maybe." said Hazel...

By now, Detective Tony Hopkins had entered the room....



"I doubt if a male lover was involved...Do you know who that is? That's Jett Skylar, millionaire playboy....He's a friend of Rollie Rollerson...Their affairs with gorgeous babes ,er..ahhh women is always on all of the tabloids." said Hop.


At the mention of Rollie Rollerson, Sissy grimaced and then said.

''Figures." She kneeled down and looked closer at the face and confirmed Hop's assessment...

"Hop is right...That's exactly who this is...I remember him from when I used to date Rollie..He was always making half handed remarks about what he'd like to do to me." she said.

"You dated Rollie Rollerson, boss lady?" asked Sirena.

"Yes, unfortunately. "said Sissy...

"Girl, you're my shero." she said.

"Believe me,it wasn't all it was cracked up to be." said Sissy.

I couldn't hide my laughter.....Sissy softly kicked my shin.....I looked at her and she smiled devilishly...

Beavers walked over to us...

"ADA Wallace...You're a strong man....You got a gorgeous wife and such hot detectives, tell me Lieutenant Van Buren...You're not married...Are you serious about anybody?" he asked..

Sirena, Hazel and I smiled..

"Yes I am...I'm very serious about someone." said Sissy...

I smiled......
IV-
Later on that afternoon, I waited in the parking lot for my wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace to come down....

''Hey Honey Bunny..." she said and gave me a kiss..

"You brought your car today huh?" I said.

"Yeah...Sorry, I'm driving back..." she said.

"That's okay, I'll see you at home." I said.

She took both of my hands in hers and pulled me to her...

We kissed like two horny teenagers....I practically grinded her into the wall...

When we finally broke our embrace...

"Ouuuu, you really do think I'm hot." she joked..

"Since the day I first laid eyes on you babes." I said.

She smiled and gave me a short kiss...

"This has been quite a day..." she said.

"You aren't lying about that." I said.

Two very bloody, very bizarre murder cases....And unknown to any of us....The fun was just beginning...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



3 comments:

Toni said...

Bizzare case....And the reporter seems creepy.

Angie B. said...

Love these charactors...Glad to see them in a story of their own..This one looks good!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Apparently, Mr. Beavers reads ESCAPADES! LOL!