Friday, November 15, 2013

Shower Scenes

PROLOUGE: Midnight, that same night!

Eddie C. ,left Fathead's safehouse...He headed straight to the house of Lt. Sissy Van Buren...his girlfriend of nearly two years...He had a key, but he rang the bell instead...Sissy was still up, but in her night gown...
Sissy was shocked to see him!!!
"Eddie!! What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in hiding...there is a dangerous killer looking for you." she said.

"I don't care....I figure...I'm the safest I ever could be right here with you....I must have been crazy....I mean, Kevin is good people and I know he'll eventually get to the bottom of this...but I could have come to you...and this would have all been handled so easily....I'm a fool, a damn macho fool....and I've probably made you doubt my sincerity all this time by the way I handled this..." he said...

Sissy was too stunned to reply...She noticed that the entire time he was talking, he was ogling her exposed breasts and the rest of her body in her sheer nightgown...

He took her in his arms and began kissing her and sucking on her breasts in the doorway...He gently took his foot and closed the door and lifted her up and took her upstairs to the bedrooom...

"Ouuuuuu, Eddie!!!" she screamed!!

She didn't protest...She had wanted him to take her like this for soo long...

Once in her bedroom, he tossed off his shoes, Sissy helped him unbuckle his trousers and he slipped out of his shirt and wife beater....

She looked at him in amazement....

"Oh MY Goodness.." she exclaimed...

He leaned down and began kissing her and sucking on her breasts and he lifted her up again and placed her on the bed...
Sissy wrapped her legs around Eddie's waist and he entered her masterfully...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Eddie...Ohhhh my goodness...wooooooooooooooooooooooooo.." she screamed in ecstacy as Eddie made sweet passionate love to her....Tears streamed down both of their faces and they both breathed heavily as they continued to make love for close to three hours...
Afterwords....Sissy and Eddie got in the shower together....
In the shower , they kissed passionately and Sissy held his massively erect penis in her hands and soaped it down as Eddie kissed her behind her ears, kissed her neck and sucked her breasts....They brought each other to climax several times...
After they returned to the bed, Eddie kissed Sissy and she grabbed him and kissed him passionately for a few minutes and then snuggled up under him and drifted off into a very peaceful sleep...Eddie grinned...he cradled her head in his arms and she snuggled up closer to him! Sissy hadn't slept this peacefully in months!


And now ..on with our story!



II-



The next morning, I went to CID headquarters...To my surprise...Sissy wasn't there yet....but her detectives were and I showed them the video footage of the night before...In which William Lundy had laid the entire conspiracy out and had tried to lock Kool Kat and I into his smelly,dirty office and set the place on fire...This was the first time I had actually seen what had happened...His foot had gotten stuck in a waste basket, he thrashed about trying to get it off and he slipped and fell down the steps...It looked like something out of a three stooges movie....


AWWWWWWW DAMNIT..MY FOOT IS STUCK....AWWW! OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" came screams....We heard a scream and then the sound of a body falling down the stairs...and a loud crash!....

He had gotten his foot stuck in the wash bucket and tried to kick it off and had slipped and fell down the steps and crashed through the door....He had broken his neck....He was dead!!!

I had to admit....It was funny!

Carlotta and Jimmy laughed so hard, they couldn't drink their coffee..... Duke and Tyriq were doubled over...Dr. Hunter was laughing harder than I'd ever seen her laugh before...
> Detective Tony Hopkins, FBI Special Agent, Sharon Hopkins, his wife and Tyriq's wife, Sirena Pile were just entering the office...They observed the film footage and they began cracking up!

"Oh My God...Oh My god...That is just too funny." said Detective Sirena Pile...

"You can't make this stuff up Kev." said FBI Agent Sharon Hopkins.

"Tell ADA Wallace and his staff that I appreciate you guys keeping this guys death out of the papers...It's important that neither Graves nor Ortega knows he dead just yet...Not until I reveal the next part of my plan." I said.

"And what would that plan be , my favorite private investigator?" came the voice of the boss lady herself,
Lt. Sissy Van Buren.....Looking sensational in a brand new outfit, smelling good as usual and with pastries for everybody from Cakeman Raven and tumblers of coffee...She was in an unusually good mood this morning...Just smiling from ear to ear...If I didn't know better I'd think that......but no, that was impossible...

Carlotta, Sirena, Hazel and Sharon all stared at Sissy funny..She smiled back and asked innocently-

''What?"

Even Tyriq, Jimmy, Duke and Hop looked at her funny...but said nothing....  I showed her last nights film footage and like the others ,she busted out laughing....Then she looked at me as she got a hold of herself..

"Okay Kevin, so we've cleared a double murder, but where does that leave us with Ortega and Graves?" she asked.

"Glad you asked....Lundy is dead and he puts them both in for murder....They don't know he's dead..I have his smartphone right here...I'm going to send them both a text telling them that I've found and eliminated both girls and the nosy private eye and that I want two million a piece from them both for my silence...I'm asking them both to meet me at a certain location." I said.

"Ortega won't come." said Carlotta.
"No, he won't...he'll send a hitman...You guys have him wiretapped...Now is the time to listen to him." I said.

"How did you know that?" asked Carlotta...

"It's my business to know." I said...Sissy smiled and shook her head...

"Aren't you glad he's on our side Chica?"she said.

"Okay guys...Get ready to pick up Albert Graves and Angel Ortega." I said.

"Sissy, I hate to spoil your good mood, but I got word that Eddie C. left my safehouse last night...I don't know where he is, but I'll find him..." I said.

"He's fine Kevin...He is just fine....." she said smiling...

Everyone smiled...The other detectives cleared out...Carlotta looked at Sissy..

"So that is why you are sooo happy huh?" she smiled...

"Oh My God girl, you just don't know." exclaimed Sissy...

"Yes I do." laughed Carlotta....

"You do at that." said Sissy ,who looked at me sheepishly....

"Girl talk Kevin..."  she kissed me on the cheek and gave me a quick hug...

I smiled...

"Good for you Sissy."

III-


I sat outside the warehouse and watched as Duke, Sirena, Jimmy and Hop and five uniformed policemen arrested Albert Graves....He had come with a suitcase full of money and a pistol with a silencer.....

He was very lucky...Just as I had said...Ortega had sent a hitman to kill Lundy and Graves...The police had caught the entire thing on tape....

The hitman, Carlo Hunter was also arrested at the scene...
And I was there when Carlotta and Tyriq and five uniformed policemen put the handcuffs on Angel Ortega too...


His arrest had been a long time coming....




EPILOUGE:

Albert Graves received a life sentence for Murder and Conspiracy to commit two murders.. Angel Ortega received the Death Penalty for the murder of the book keeper and conspiracy to commit murder...

Cindy Lyons returned to Minks Bar and Renee Miller got her job back with the city....

My wife Sepia and I spent this Friday night in the quiet of our home....in our bedroom ,where I'm sure I won't run into anybody I know and nobody will need any help...

As you can imagine...the ringers are off on both of our phones...

"So, my big brave hubby has helped law enforcement crack another case huh?" she cooed..

"Yeah..." I said.

"You know....I ran into Sissy and Carlotta the other day...We were having some girl talk you know?" said Sepia..

"Oh really?" I said.

"Sissy said that there is something really special about making love in the shower." said Sepia ,who looked at me and winked..

"Huh?" I said.

She kissed me ,verly slowly and sensually and then ran her hands down my boxer shorts...She felt my massive erection and looked at me and smiled...

We both stood up and began kissing...She slipped her night gown off....

"Oh My god!" I exclaimed...

The next thing I know...Sepia and I were in the shower.....Hot water streaming down our bodies and the both of locked in an embrace...I had to laugh...thinking about Eddie C...He might have been on to something after all..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA UP IN THE AIR!
HOT BEGINNING! HOT ENDING!

Brenda said...

I'm going to ignore that first comment...Over all good story...Kind of weak ending....Aside from Eddie C. and Sissy in the shower....Kevin and the Detectives spent a good part of this story laughing at a man who fell down the steps to his untimely death...Granted ,he deserved it..but I'm just saying...

Still, I liked the entire story!

Sunflower said...

Good story! Less mayhem than a lot of Kevin stories...

James Perkins said...

LMAO @ Anonymous as usual! Good story Keith...Glad everything turned out alright.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Good story....I love how Kevin and the Murder Police always wind up working together...However,I've noticed that he is rarely in any of their stories...He is mentioned..but rarely plays a part in any of their investigations...I'm just saying.

Vanessa said...

Great Story! Loved that shower action!LOL!

Lisa said...

Great Story! Loved that shower action too, but not enough to throw my panties up in the air! LMAO!

Cheryl said...

LMAO at some of these comments!

Halo said...

Good story and touching scene between Sissy and Eddie C. and Kevin and Sepia.

Tate 2 said...

Mannn, I almost wanted to toss my boxers up in the air!