Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I Love You Too Much


Olivia and I drove over to Barbara Huxley's plush Condo.....She was devestated...In tears....

"Barbara, Barbara, what's the matter?" said Olivia as she rubbed her back and joined Barbara at her kitchen table..

"Oh Olivia...Ohhh God...That dirty son of a bitch that I am currently married to.....He's...He's been...He's been letting himself in over here at night and raping my daughter...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she wailed...

"How do you know this mam? Did she tell you this." I said...The former cop in me kicking in gear....

She tossed an Iphone to me and instructed me on how to turn it on...What I saw and heard astonished me...

II-
''She must have had it on record when he came in..." wailed Barbara....

"What are you doing here?   How did you get in?"

"With the key you gave me..."

"I didn't give you a key....Please get out...I'm not dressed...."

"You look good in what you have on Zoey...a pink and yellow Baby doll...matching panties....Were you expecting someone?"

"Please go away...Leave me alone.."

"Zoey...please....I'm not here to hurt you.....I love you too much for that..."

"Go away..."

"Look...I was just teaching you about life baby, that's all....The birds ....and the bees..."

'What are you doing?  Don't pull your pants down....pull your pants back up...go awayyyyyyyyyyyy..."

"I'm just getting you ready for life baby...A man is going to marvel at your sexy body, the way I have for three years now and you've got to know how to please him...."

"Get off of me..."

''Don't cry...don't cry....I'm just teaching you about the birds....and the bees....."

"Take you hands off of me....Pleaseeee...go awayyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Shhhhh,it's alright...just let me ease them on down...ummmmmmm and just put my head in...I promise you...I won't go all the way in.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

(Click)

I couldn't watch or listen to anymore.... Zoey's phone had recorded Mr. Huxley sexually assaulting her....

Olivia was stunned... I was angry, White hot angry ,the way I was the day they blew my car up down in New Orleans...

III-

"OHHHH MY GOD...My poor baby...My poor baby...No wonder she acted so strange around him...no wonder she insisted on going out with Charles and me..." said Barbara Huxley...

"How long do you think this has been going on?" I asked.

"I don't know....She doesn't know that I saw this." said Barbara.

"As your lawyer, we can take him to court...Your divorce is a done deal....I'm friends with both ADA Keith Wallace and Lt. Sissy Van Buren...We can prosecute him..." said Olivia.
"Nooo, Nooo...I don't want the police involved...I don't want this kind of sordid publicity...on the eve of my campaign for mayor." she said.

"Your campaign for...?" I said, but Olivia stopped me in mid sentence...

''How do you want to handle this? And remember...This is your daughter we are talking about?" said Olivia..

Barbara Huxley sighed...

"You're right...Some things are more important.....L-Let me talk to her first....Then I'll get back with you.." she said.

"Okay....Take your time...I'll handle this however you want to handle it..." said Olivia...

"Thank you so much for coming by.." she said as we left and got in the car...

IV-
"If I see him...I'll handle him....Dirty buzzard." I said.

"Relax...In time handsome...in time." said Olivia as she wheeled through the Philadelphia streets...

Two nights later...I happened to be in a supper club...I was dining alone tonight...Olivia was in court on another case...a case I had investigated and provided information for...When who did I see but Olivia's sexy niece, Beverly and her fella, Mr. Leroy Peyton....

They didn't see me, but I clearly saw the both of them and was close enough to hear their conversation...

She was wearing a tight black dress that was hugging her every curve...and Leroy was salivating at the mouth and trying to run his hands up her legs and under her skirt...She very discreetly, yet firmly removed his hands..

"Leroy...What are we doing?" she said.

"I was trying to run my hands up yo dress. I been dreamin about getting some more of that good lovin all day." he said.

"No...No.. Not that..What are we doing?" she asked.

"We are two good friends having a good time." he said.

"Maybe, but this is all so fast...I hardly know you and you don't really know me...I mean what do you want to come out of this relationship?" she asked.

"Why do we have to get all deep baby? Why can't we just enjoy the moment...huh?"he asked.

"Because I like to know where things are headed." she said.



"Huh?" he asked.

"I've only been to your apartment once and you kind of rushed me out and why do you have so many smartphones?...You have three...One you carry, One you keep in your car and one I saw at your place."she said.

"Why ask why?  Business baby...I'm a businessman.." he said.

"You run the floor at the DMV. What business?" she said.

"Baby, baby, why worry about all that...tomorrow is not promised to anybody...life is fleeting.. let's just run with the moment...Who knows? a month from now, two months...I may be in a different place, you may be in a different place...Who knows??...But what is important is........right now.." he said and kissed her softly.

"Right now...I was starting to have feelings for you...I yelled out that I loved you while we were making love the other night." she said.

"Love...Love...what is love really?" he said trying to run his hands up her dress...She forcefully removed his hand and slid her skirt back down...

"Aww come on Bev, don't be a downer..." he said.

"I'm not trying to be.. but we are in public." she said.

"Well let's get out of here and go back to your place...I'm not that hungry anyway...perhaps we can talk about our relationship and drink some cold wine.." he said.

"Really? You want to discuss our relationship?" said Bev...

"Of course I do Bev...If it's that important to you...It's important to me....Just as long as we can take your clothes off while we are talking baby." he said and laughed...

"Is that all you want?" asked Bev...

"No...nahhhhh...I want to develop feelings for you, but uh...I don't want to rush into anything...I've had my heart broken before too!." he said.

"Awww Leroy...why didn't you tell me?" asked Bev...

"It's not something....Something...I, feel ...comfortable talking about..." he said.

"Awwwwww." said Beverly...

He slyly slipped his hands up her dress and rubbed her legs....This time, she didn't move his hands....

"Leroy, come on...We are in public." she said....

"I don't care....I'm very public about how I feel about you." he said.

"I think all you want to do is get me in the bed." she said.

"Nahhh baby...Nahhh, I'm not that kind of guy....It's just that I express my true feelings better sexually than I do anything else..." he said.

She removed his hands away and was getting ready to get up...

"Yeah, that's what I thought." she said almost hurt...

He stood up...

"Bev...Bev...Wait..Wait...I didn't mean it like that...I am a very sensitive and loving man, I really am....I have never felt as close to anybody as I have to you....What-What-What I meant was....When I was making love to you the other night...I really felt close to you...Closer than I have to a lot of women.." he said.

''Awww Leroy, are you sure? You're not just saying that are you?" she asked...

''Bev...I....I love you too much to lie to you...Especially now." he said.

''Awww Leroy." she said.

What a smooth ass!  He might not be hungry, but he was certainly thirsty.. I knew his game and I had an idea what else he was into....I hated being in Bev's private life like that....but I couldn't let her get snookered like this...

I was going to take a good long look at Mr. Leroy "Love" Payton.

(TO BE CONTINUED...)



10 comments:

Toni said...

OMG, This Leroy Love is a real smoothie...I can't wait for Donnie Ray to take him down!

Angie B. said...

I don't know who is worse...Mr. Huxley or Leroy Love...Both need to keep it in their pants!

Swaggie said...

Leroy Love is a real slickster! LOL!

Tate 2 said...

Leroy Love is kind of Ralph Scallion light! (When is he going to appear in a story again?)

Sunflower said...

I am loving this story so far...Can't wait to see how these two dramas pan out!

George S. said...

This man, William Huxley is terrible...messing with a high school girl...If she is 17, she is actually the age of consent...And it looks as though the sex between those two is consensual...I'm just saying..

Lisa said...

@ George S.-Whether 17 is the age of consent or not....It still is creepy...She's still in High School and He's 46 years old...It still just doesn't seem right.

Vanessa said...

Both these guys are just wrong on sooo many levels.

Halo said...

I'm loving this story and the charactors...

Anonymous said...

I almost threw my panties!