Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Decoy



I held my wife Carlotta in my arms and kissed her pasionately....We were both standing by the door and getting ready to go to work...

We finally broke our embrace....

"If we keep all this kissing up honey bunny, neither of us is going to make it to work today.." she said ,smiling at me...

"Yeah you're right.." I said...

Just then the doorbell rang....

"Who could that be?" I asked...

"One way to find out papi" she laughed , opening the door...  It was Detective Jimmy Barlow.  He looked around and smiled ....

"Nice place you guys got here....I can't believe you haven't invited me over." he said and laughed...I laughed too...

"Come inside." said Carlotta.

He came in...

"Check your cars...both of em..." he said.

"What's up?" I said.

"I was over Duke and Hazel's and Sharon went over to Tyriq and Sirena and we found GPS devices under all of their cars." he said.


I went out and checked Carlotta's car and mine and sure enough there were GPS units under ours too.. Jimmy had a plastic bag and two squad cars sitting outside...He put them both in the squad cars and told the policemen...

"Take these to CID, evidence control."

"Wow...Good pull Jimmy." said Carlotta.

"If you're wondering how a certain annoying reporter was always on the scene when we were interviewing suspects or a crime was committed, it's because of these...And further more...Sharon and I think he has a police radio in his car so that he can hear our calls...So today if you go anywhere...Don't talk on the radio..Use a clean cell phone to communicate.." said Jimmy....


''What about Hop?" I asked.

"We found one on his car too...Sharon said to leave it on...To let Beaver follow him around...He would act as a decoy of sorts...Meanwhile, Rico, Duke, Boss Lady,oh yeah, we found one on her car too..You guys and Sirena can interview other people without his interference at least." said Jimmy...



"That's the best news I've heard since this case began." said my wife ,Carlotta.

II-
When we got to Sissy's office she motioned for all of us to be quiet...Several men with electronic devices were "sweeping " her office...They found several electronic bugging devices in her office...and placed them in plastic bags...

FBI Special Agent, Sharon Hopkins and her husband, Detective Tony Hopkins looked on...
"Can you believe that little weasel bugged my phone and my office?"said Sissy ,sounding very exasperated...

"Jimmy and I figured it out yesterday." said Sharon.....

"Yeah, they figured that it was uncanny that he was at every crime scene shortly after we got there and sometimes before...We figured he'd have to have some kind of inside scoop..." said Hop...
"More than that...Why is he so interested in this particular case? These particular cases?  And with all of the detectives in the city..Why is he so obsessed with us?" asked Carlotta...

"It does kind of make me wonder." said Sissy.
"Boss Lady...I think we ought to take another run at Rollie's club." said Carlotta...

"I'm up for a ride...Come on counselor, Jimmy..." said Sissy...She walked over to Hop and smiled...

"Hop, you got one hell of a smart wife." she said smiling at Sharon... Hop smiled back...

"Don't I know it." he said...

Sharon smiled and kissed her new husband....

"Awwww,yall just say that because it's true...." she said.


III-
Sissy ,Carlotta, Jimmy and I met Duke and Tyriq at Rollie's country club bar....

It was nice being able to talk to people without the annoying Richard Beavers following us...and now that he could no longer listen to us or get any signals or hear any police radio reports, we knew he must be going crazy...
Hop and Sirena were acting as decoys and probably had him on the other side of town somewhere...
We lucked out in that we found several people who were willing to talk to us about Peg, Stella Jordan and Jett Skyler...

A bartender told Carlotta and Sissy...
"About a month ago...Peg started acting scary...She had me or Mr. Rollerson drive her home at night...Some nights she stayed here....She told me that somebody was following her...She wouldn't say who."

"Did you get a look at this guy?" asked Carlotta.


"One time...a tall ,skinny guy came in here wanting to talk to Peg...She got real scared...That was one of the times ,she wouldn't go home..she stayed here."

A barmaid told Duke and Tyriq-

"She said some nerdy guy, a guy she knew in college was back in town and he kept coming around...I seen him once...Tall, white guy...Looked like he should be playing basketball...He come around here looking for Stella..I told him that Stella wasn't around here anymore..That she and Jett were no longer together...Hell Jett hardly came around here anymore."

"You ever see this guy again?" asked Duke.

"Yeah, yesterday...He was talking to some cops." said the Barmaid...

"Beaver!" said Tyriq...

"He said he didn't know Stella or Skyler.."said Duke.

Still another employee, a female told Jimmy-

"Stella and this dude went to college together...He was sweet on her and kept pestering her for a date..She agreed to go to some kind of social with him...But at the last minute, she had canceled...It was a real big thing to dude..He had had his Family and his friends up, had bought a tux and had rented a limo...They was prepared to take pictures and all and she cancelled.. He found out later that she had actually gone to a hotel with Jett Skyler...He flew into a rage....When he heard that they hung out here...He was constantly coming  here just hanging out....He gave Peg the creeps...She called the cops on him several times...he scared her."

"You know this guy?" asked Jimmy...

"Yeah, his name was Rick something or other...Ricky!"

IV-


On the way back to C.I.D.  All of us kept thinking about Richard "Ricky" Beavers...Who was he really? Could he be responsible for this carnage?/We had never looked at him...Except for the fact that he had bugged Sissy's office and had put GPS devices on our cars to follow us...We had no proof that he was responsible for this...He had lied to us about knowing the victims...We were to find out that he lied about more than that!

Detective Sirena Pile was waiting for us when we got back...We told her about what we had learned from Rollie's club...
"I did some checking into Mr. Beavers myself...And guess what? We were sold a bill of goods...He doesn't work for the Philadelphia Inquirer...He's a freelance journalist that sells his stories to the Inquirer occassionally.." she said.

"And There's more" said her partner, Detective Tony Hopkins. "The Mayor's Office never heard of him...He has no authorization to be at our crime scenes...He printed that phony letter himself on a computer...He just imitated the official stationary, that's all" continued Hop...

"So we can arrest him the next time we see him?" asked Carlotta.
"Arrest him on what charge babes?...Lying?..So far that's all we have...I don't have enough to get a search warrant." I said.

"We Can't let on to him that we are on to him." I said.
"Yeah,but sooner or later, he's not going to be getting a signal from his GPS tracker and he's not going to be able to hear conversations in Boss Lady's office." said Jimmy.
''So we've got a short window of time in which to come up with a way to either trap him or get some evidence." said Tyriq

"Maybe we ought to just bring him down here and see if we can break him down in the fishbowl" said Duke.
"He knows we don't have anything. He'll just laugh in our faces.." said Carlotta.

"We've got to put our heads together and come up with something...It's been a long day though..I'm tired..Aren't you guys?" asked Sissy...

We all shook our heads in agreement.

"Well, you guys mull it over...I'll get you whatever legal support you need." I said.
V-

Carlotta and I had a light dinner at a small cafe and then we drove home...It felt good not to see Ricky Beavers all day and to be able to get some inroads into him and a possible motive for three murders...All we needed now was some proof...

"You're awful quiet tonight." said Carlotta...

"I know how you hate shop talk after a long day." I said.

She leaned her head on my shoulders...

"Yeah,I do...but if you want to talk, you can...I don't care..." she said..

I kissed her forehead....

We went inside and went up to our bedroom...

We kissed each other slowly and we undressed each other....

She had on a purple floral lace bra, which I hurriedly unhooked and began sucking on her breasts and kissing her neck, behind her earlobes , her cheeks...

She unbuckled my trousers and my pants automatically dropped...My raging erection practically shot out at her as her soft hands massaged it...

  I slipped her panties down and eased her dress off ......

I kissed her slowly and slowly eased my tongue practically down Carlotta's throat and while squeezing her breasts with my hand...With my other hand I pulled out a condom...She helped me tear open the wrapper....I slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on top of  me as I entered her and began slowly moving in and out of her...

Carlotta trembled as I continued to move in and out of her...I cupped her head and kissed her and she put her arms around me and moved up and down...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MIOS...DIOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.......

 "I love you so much Carlotta..."I moaned...

"I love you tooo Keith.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Soooo much...ohhhhhhh my goddddddddddd! ...ohhh my godddd!" she screamed..

  She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to three hours...Carlotta began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face ....

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood!  I love you...I love you so muchhhhh Keith....ohhhhh don't stoppp, please don't stopp..." she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

"I love you too Carlotta...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned as I climaxed.

We lie in each others arms...She cuddled up under me....I was desperately trying to catch my breath!

"Now that's how you end a day." she said smiling as she slipped on her nightie and I slipped on my pajama
bottoms.
She was certainly right...Never before had we had such a seemingly unsolvable case...Something had to break our way...We had no credible witnesses...No video, no DNA or fingerprints...No murder weapon...
We had a suspect and a motive...but little else...They always say that it's often darkest before the dawn....It was certainly dark now.


(TO BE CONTINUED..)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AT THE CEILING!

Brenda said...

Interesting....I thought that the annoying reporter might have something to do with this!

Cheryl said...

I love Carlotta and Keith's relationship...

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I can't wait to see how this whole thing unfolds....I too had an idea the newsy annoying reporter was involved in this...he was just convieniently too many places.